Sujatha: The Professor Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with her has been quite a rollercoaster with us trying out a lot of new things and doing the deed in more and more risky places. She showed me her ways on how to pleasure a woman and I was surprised how well versed she was. I also introduced her to anal sex and she can handle a cock quite well with her ass although she's not even close to my expertise.

With that all that said it brings us to the present day, a week after Rakesh left and the morning of the day I made the biggest mistake of my life. It was 4 am on the morning of a college working day and I had just checked the entire building using my staff key to confirm that there was not a single soul in the building except the night guard stationed outside.

Happy that I was in a relatively safe space, I stripped myself and got on my knees in a hallway of the building on the ground floor that would be packed with students in a few hours eagerly presenting myself to Rima. I always wanted to explore my college building, my place of work for close to two decades, naked in a risque state. This was something I wanted to do for quite some time and I discussed it with Rima last night.

I clipped my collar on and held the leash in my mouth as I waited for Rima submissively on my knees.

"Slut you know this is quite risky right?" I heard her voice from behind me and watched her as she moved closer to me coming into my field of view.

"I'm not going to let you have all the fun" she said with a deviant smile as I looked at her naked body. I didn't expect her to join in with me. She had already started recording this ordeal, something I had asked her so I can send Rakesh the footage.

"Let's get going slut." She said as she picked the end of the leash from my mouth.

It was quite a spectacular sight. A naked woman in her forties being walked around on a leash by another naked woman in her 20's. After what seemed like about half an hour and us exploring every corner of the building we retired back to the place we met in a hallway in the middle of the building.

"That was some exciting stuff slut and I can't control my horniness anymore" she said as she pushed me down to the floor planting a wet kiss on my tender lips.

"I got us some toys to play with slut." She said as she picked up a 15 inch double headed dildo from her bag, something we purchased over the course of last week.

Without waiting any further she slowly inserted one end into my pussy stirring it into me. Once I got used to it she inserted the other end inside her vagina doing the same process. She had one of her legs on top of me and we slowly synced up our motion. We were now scissoring each other with the dildo wedged between us as our pussy touched.

We had a full 15 inch double dildo inside us as we rubbed our pussies together violently. It was only a matter of seconds for us to reach our orgasm and it was quite sensational. Rima always finds the most creative ways to satisfy me. We were laying there recovering with our pussies still connected by the dildo.

"That was amazing. I really want to taste you right now and I know the best way to do it." She said once she was back to her senses, as she slowly removed the dildo from both of us.

She turned the dildo and inserted the part that was inside me seconds ago into her mouth. I did the same with the other end with both of us now on our knees. I can never get tired of tasting her sweet pussy. After a few moments of us working our tongues around the dildo soaked in each other's juices we started pushing it to our throats simultaneously blowing it. I picked up on what she wanted to do and did my best to deepthroat it inside us. After struggling for minutes we couldn't get our mouths to touch with just an inch of plastic between us.

"It sucks that I can kiss you on your lips with the dildo inside us." She said as we finally gave up choking and knowing well that we can't progress more with the oral session.

"There is one more thing I really want to try." she said with her drool covered face from the mouth fucking.

She turned me around now with my ass facing her. I felt the dildo slowly being inserted in me and I tried taking in as much as I could. I turned around to watch her mouth on the other end with each of us slowly working our way with the dildo. I felt her lips touch my ass cheeks as we had the whole length of the double dildo shoved between my ass and her mouth.

We held the position for over a minute and it was such an erotic and obscene sight. I had my head down with an arched back during the whole act when I saw a pair of shoes from the corner of my eye. I looked up and my heart dropped and saying that I was panicking was an understatement. I looked up to see a fat ugly middle aged guy with a phone on one hand pointing at us while he held his exposed dick on the other hand. I recognized that he was the head janitor of the college and Rima, who still had her lips attached to my ass, was completely unaware of the situation.

"Don't worry about it, I have the whole thing on video and I have to say, it was quite a performance. Now why don't we have some fun"

12