Suleiman and Adrianna in Kanata

Story Info
Haitian security guard bangs Mexican cleaning lady.
1.3k words
2.4
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Meet Suleiman Marceau, a big and tall young black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. A recent graduate of Carleton University, Suleiman wants to work for the Canadian Government. Unfortunately, the fact that Suleiman was born outside of Canada has complicated things during the dreaded clearance process. Until Suleiman finds a decent job, he's stuck working security.

The Canadian Government likes to take its sweet time when it comes to granting clearance to people from outside North America and Europe. Suleiman was born on the island of Haiti and raised in the environs of Boston, Massachusetts. One would think that would count for something in the eyes of the Canadian Government. Sadly, the bastards refused to process Suleiman's clearance form even though they had his fingerprints, his FBI background check, and just about every document they'd requested from him.

"That's why Canada will always be second best," Suleiman grumbled, remembering the expedited way things were done in the U.S. When someone applied for a job somewhere, people looked at his or her resume, and did a quick criminal background check, and then the person was hired...or not. The whole process was mercifully swift, either way. Sadly, when it comes to Canadian bureaucracies, and the Canadian Government itself, things worked as a snail's pace.

Without clearance, Suleiman couldn't apply for a good job with the Canadian Government. It just wasn't frigging fair. The call center located in Kanata, Ontario, isn't a bad gig as far as security work goes. Suleiman recalled the dreadful days he spent working as a security guard at various Walmarts around the Canadian Capital. The worst one was at the Walmart Trainyards location, where some mean female cashiers and a chubby, mean Arab dude named Ahmed made life hell for Suleiman.

Glad I'm not doing that shit anymore, Suleiman thought with a shudder. To this day, almost a year after he quit working security at Walmart Trainyards, Suleiman still had nightmares about the place and the profoundly evil people that he encountered there. Working security was bad enough, but security in retail outlets definitely sucked balls...and not in a good way. What Suleiman wouldn't give for a better job.

Friday evening, and Suleiman found himself stuck guarding the empty call center. Sitting at his desk, he watches videos on a laptop and also listens to music. Suleiman got so absorbed by a wicked movie titled Assholes that he missed the furious knocking on the glass door. There was someone at the main entrance of the call center. A short, curvy, bronze-skinned woman with long dark hair, clad in a dark blue shirt and jeans.

"Oh snap," Suleiman grunted as he recognized Adrianna Flores, the Mexican-born cleaning lady who came to the call center once in a while. Earlier, another one of the call center's workers, a French-speaking ( and secretly gay or bisexual ) African dude named Christian somebody came by to pick up his cheque. What followed was one of the most uncomfortable moments of Suleiman's life...

Christian seemed to be in a celebratory mood and tried to invite Suleiman to come chill but Suleiman refused. The last thing I need is a dalliance with someone from work, Suleiman thought as he got up to open the door for Adrianna. While forthrightly bisexual, Suleiman doesn't care to deal with creepy, sexually adventurous males and prefers women. That's something bozos like Christian can never understand.

Suleiman is fairly open about the fact that he's attracted to both women and men, but the world of men who like men doesn't appeal to him. Dudes wandering about, always on the prowl, making too much eye contact with other men while hoping for bathroom sex, well, Suleiman is above such things. He wants a family and a legacy, and to achieve these things, he needs a woman. That's just too bad for bozos like Christian. Suleiman is more than happy to focus exclusively on the ladies...

"Buenas noches, amigo," Adrianna said cheerfully, smiling at Suleiman as he held the door open for her. Suleiman nodded and discretely glanced at Adrianna's ass as she walked in front of him. Upon reaching the reception desk, Adrianna reached for a pen and signed into the visitors log. Technically, Adrianna was supposed to sign into the employees log but Suleiman didn't give a damn about insignificant details like that. Some security guards take their jobs way too seriously. Suleiman isn't one of them.

"Welcome back, Adrianna," Suleiman said, and Adrianna looked him up and down, and grinned. From the moment they met, months and months ago, Suleiman sensed that Adrianna was not only pretty to look at but the lady was also feisty and fun. The Mexican dame was certainly attractive and decidedly flirty. Standing there, leaning against the counter after signing into the book, Adrianna licked her full lips suggestively while looking Suleiman up and down...

"Hmm, someone's glad to me, Papi," Adrianna said coyly, and she patted Suleiman's crotch through his cargo pants. Suleiman, initially surprised by such a bold gesture from Adrianna, grinned in sheer delight. The Mexican cleaning lady and the Haitian-born Canadian security guard exchanged a lustful grin, and then, laughing, they went to a more private spot. When the chemistry's right, why waste it?

"I end up in the weirdest of situations," Suleiman thought, as he stared at Adrianna's asshole. The curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Latin cleaning lady, a newcomer to the environs of Kanata, Ontario, by way of Mexico was on all fours, face down and big ass up. Without further ado, Suleiman began eating Adrianna's asshole like his life depended on it.

"Cierra la boca y comeme el trasero, shut your mouth and eat my butt," Adrianna hissed, grinding her big ass against Suleiman's face. The two of them were getting down and dirty in the backroom of the call center, just workers having some fun after hours. Suleiman has shared his bed with ladies of all races and a few fellas, but this was his first time sampling Mexican female booty.

"Yes ma'am," Suleiman paused to say, and he playfully smacked Adrianna's big ass. He resumed giving the lady's asshole a tongue bath even as he fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Suleiman listened to Adrianna's moans, and fingered her pussy some more. To throw her for a loop, Suleiman yanked his digits out of Adrianna's wet pussy and thrust them into her butthole.

"Hmm, Papi, fuck me, spank my culo too," Adrianna said in a sexy, husky voice that got Suleiman's dick hard as a rock. Suleiman unzipped his pants, and put Adrianna on her knees. He stroked his dick and rubbed it against her lips. After a brief hesitation, Adrianna took Suleiman's dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. Latin chicks suck the best dick, Suleiman thought, sighing happily as Adrianna fellated him.

"Give me that ass," Suleiman told Adrianna, as he bent the curvy, sexy Mexican MILF over. He smacked her big sexy ass, then thrust his dick into her. Adrianna began moaning as Suleiman proceeded to dick her down, slamming his dick into her pussy. Adrianna threw her big ass back, grinding against Suleiman's groin and driving his fuck stick deeper inside of her.

"Hmm, yes, give me that negro dick, Papi," Adrianna screamed, and Suleiman laughed as he fucked her roughly. He wanted to bruise her pussy and make her ass pay for being so damn tempting. Suleiman hadn't gotten laid in ages. He hadn't gotten any from anyone, female or male, and needed to make up for lost time. Adrianna loves the rough stuff, and Suleiman gave it to her with wild abandon. They fucked and sucked much of the night away in this fashion...

"Hmm, you're a wild one," Suleiman told Adrianna, after all was said and done. Adrianna grinned and put her clothes back on without saying anything. Suleiman returned to the reception desk. He still had a few hours of security work to do. Much of his frustration was gone, however. Adrianna went about her cleaning duties and then left the call center's parking lot in her tiny white car. Truly a masterful cleaning lady, Suleiman thought, grinning as he watched her drive away on the security cameras.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers