All Comments on 'Summer at Mountain Farm'

by lalupin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lalupinlalupinover 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback welcome

This is my first submission, so any comments from you readers on what worked and what didn't would be very welcome as input for (hopefully) future stories...

...thank you for taking the time to read and reflect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice!

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for writing it.

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Great!

What a delicious story!

Please create more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You asked for critisim, so here you go.

It is a good story. I liked the way that you used femdom. The females were in charge, but the male wasn't being harmed. In the end, he got his rewarding experience. The use of cfnm, is good, especially in the beginning. If you want, you can throw a bit more embarrassment in, but I wouldn't go to far.

The tone you used was nice and relaxing. There were a few spelling errors (example: "dis" instead of "did" on 3rd page). I will not lie, I didn't see the point of the butt plug, although, admittedly, I don't really see the point of it in real life, either.

If you really wanted, you could make a sequel to this. I would throw a minor love story between one of the girls, so that there is a little plot, but mainly focus on new sexual activities.

Other than that, the themes you used were nice, and I look forward to seeing a similar themed story from you in the future. Just don't clone the work you have already done.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 9 years ago
Left Needing Relief!

What I would do to be treated by this all female inhabitants of a mountain village/society. Need additional chapters, perhaps his second summer on the farm and enjoying the fruits of his labors!

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

It was kind of neat how you described his conversion into livestock! I'd love to see another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But lacks the details that could have made it erotic.

Too matter-of-fact.

Sex starts too quickly and ends too quickly.

No use of the girls' bodies to stimulate him. No allowing him to see, admire, touch, taste breasts, pussies, or anything. No offering to show them to him... if he thought it'd make him more excited and produce more sperm. Just boom!

Three stars.

RomanticGingerRomanticGinger2 months ago

I thought the story was great, would love a sequel(I haven’t checked yet if there is one so there could be). Just one thing, how did he shit? It it isn’t mentioned and I can see some difficulties considering he had a buttplug in him. Also pissing would be difficult, but I guess you would have to do it whilst at half-mast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous