All Comments on 'Summer Blues'

by magicaldream

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad but...

I like the concept but it feels rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but needs development

It is a good story, but could have more detail. Also, you mention she is a writer. Would have been fun if she had been a fiction writer at the start of the story but ended up publishing numerous popular books on home gardening by the end because it was almost as if she understood what plants want.

TurkaTurkaover 4 years ago
Great concept.

The concept and the plot behind this story was good, but it felt way to linear and lacking depth. Parts of it felt rushed and lacking detail. I would rather read a story three times as long with a good plot than read a short story that rushes through.

Tom MandyTom Mandyover 4 years ago
Its good...

This was arousing but I have a strange criqitue: I wish she hadn't pulled the flower out from its root. So violent. Maybe she could have started to fuck it by leaning over it and dipping herself up and down?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sims

So this is how plant sims are created

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 5-star story and an enjoyable read. Hope you will continue the story with the birth of Adora's and the plant's offspring. Maybe have Adora invite some of her girlfriends over and share the blessings of the plant with them. When she gives birth to her offspring, she can give them their own plant.

WillmottWillmott8 months ago

Short. Elementary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous