Summer Break Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Dad/Daughter and family discovery.
1.2k words
4.54
13.3k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a familiar feeling,  a warm mouth on my cock.  Looking down I can see Sharon's ponytail bobbing up and down on my growing cock, her ass off to the side.  Reaching up I run my hand over her back and ass.  

She pulls off of my cock and looks at me, "Dad just lay back and let me do this."

Sharon moves her ass away from me, goes back to sucking, licking my cock as it grows in her mouth.  I can see it stretching her mouth, her eyes bulging a bit.  She pulls off, looks at me, dives back trying to take my now hard fat cock all the way in her mouth.  As I hit the back of her throat she begins to gag and pulls back some.  Sharon has half my cock in her mouth and is stroking me with her hand.  

She moves her hand and tries taking me deeper, going slowly. almost there when she has to pull back choking, gagging.  Looking up at me, "Does mom take all of you?"

I smiled, "Yes, but she has had a lot of practice with it."

She stroked my cock while looking at it.  Leaning in, she takes it back in her mouth.  Sucking and stroking she soon has me ready to blow in her mouth.  Just as I am about to explode in her mouth I push my hips up a bit going deeper in her mouth.

The first shot goes off deep in her mouth, causing her to cough and pull her head up a bit, cum running down my cock onto her hand.  She closes her mouth around my cock as the other shots fill her mouth, cheeks puffing out, swallowing as they fill her mouth.  Sharon then takes her cum covered hand and licks the rest of my cum from it.

"Yummy Dad.  That was a lot of cum.  I am going to need some more practice to take all of you, hopefully we can work on it," she said smiling.

Sharon then slid up my body to lay on top of me.  She kissed me gently.  "Thank you Dad, I have really enjoyed this.  Hopefully it does not cause any trouble.  I don't want to hurt mom."

"I think it is going to be okay baby," not wanting to share her mother's story about fucking her daddy when she was Sharon's age.

We laid there quietly for  a while.  I heard Sharon's phone vibrate several times.  She finally rolled over and looked at it.

"Oh Shit."

"What is it?'"

"Alan and Julie are coming over today to hang out by the pool.  Her parents are having people over and they don't want to hang out there."

I sat there for a minute, "Well fuck, I guess we will have to wear clothes today."

Sharon pouted sitting on the bed next to me.  My phone began to ring, looking over I could see it was a video call from Karen.

"It's your mom, just be quiet."

She nodded moving down the bed a bit.  

I sat up in bed answering the call, Karen came on the screen naked.

"Hi babe, you look good today."

She smiled, "I miss you babe, my toys are fun but I love your cock pulsing in me."

"I miss you too."

"Well good news, I will be back Tuesday night.  I will send the flight info and you can come pick me up."

"Great, I can't wait."

"Did you talk with Sharon?  You guys figure it out?"

Sharon looked at me with concern on her face.  My eyes glanced at her.

Karen looked at me funny then smiled.

"She's there in bed with you isn't she?  Hi Sharon."

I just nodded my head, Sharon looked shocked.  

"Move over to Dad where I can see you," Karen said. 

She moved to my side, coming into view on the screen.

Karen smiled, "You look nice baby.  You like Dad's fat cock?  I do."

Sharon just nodded in shock.  

"It's okay baby, I understand.  You two have a special relationship and I am glad you got together.  Don't wear him out though, I will want him when I get home Tuesday.  I will explain it all to you then."

I hugged Sharon close.  The confusion on her face was clear.  

"Hey babe, Alan and Julie are on their way, we need to get cleaned up and ready for them.  Sharon knows about the relaxed clothing options here, but I haven't spoken to Alan yet.  Will try when he is here today."

"Great, hopefully he will be on board too.  You guys have a good day.  I love you both.  Save some for me baby," she smiled and ended the call.

Sharon looked at me, "Holy shit Dad, I thought she would be pissed.  What did she mean she would explain?  What are we going to do?"

"You need to trust your Mom on this, she is not pissed.  I will let her explain Tuesday."  

I hugged her tight and kissed her, she put her head on my chest.  

"What will happen when Mom gets home?  

"She is not mad if that is what you mean."

You look up at me.  "What do you mean?  You are fucking your daughter, were naked in her bed with me.  I'm confused Daddy."

I hold your head to my chest, "It's okay, you  need to trust me and your mom."

You look up at me, eyes a little fearful, "Ok Dad, but it has me a little freaked out."

I nod at you.  "We better get cleaned up, your brother and Julie will be here soon."

You jump out of the bed headed out the door.

"Where are you going?," I ask.

You stop looking back at me, "To get cleaned up."

"Why not just do it in my shower,"  I smile at you.

You break into a big grin, "Yeah, good idea Dad," as we head into the shower.

Turning the water on and getting it adjusted just right, Sharon grabs the soap and begins to lather me up.  Cleaning my cock, balls and ass very well, she soon has me hard.

I take the soap from her and thoroughly clean her, my finger slipping into her pussy as I rinse her off.

"Oh fuck Dad, we need to get ready, Oh god that feels good."

She turns her back to me, hands on the wall, "Fuck me Dad, cum in me again."

I grab my cock and slide into her from behind turning her to face the glass wall of the shower.  Her 34D tits smashed against the glass.  Holding her hips I began to fuck her hard.  I felt her hand reach down and begin playing with her clit.

"Yeah Dad just like that, keep it going, Oh fuck yes."

I kept fucking her hard and deep.  Finally I push deep in her, my cock exploding in her.

"OH fuck baby, oh fuck," I said as I emptied my balls in her again.

"Yes DAD YES," as she trembled,  her orgasm sweeping through her.

My cock slides out of her, a trail of cum following, seeping down her leg.

"Oh fuck Dad, that was wild.  Glad we did it before Alan got home."

"Yeah we should get ready for them.  I am going to talk to Alan tonight about the relaxed clothing requirements."

Sharon kissed me and got out of the shower, dried off and walked naked back to her room to get dressed.  I slipped on a swimsuit and t-shirt, ready for Alan and Julie to come over.