Summer Break Ch. 02

Story Info
What the hell is Teri thinking?
19k words
4.77
12.1k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers

Writer's Notes:

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. Thank you for the comments and keep them coming. And vote!!! Enjoy the series my friends.

* * * * *

After he secures the boat in the slip, he leaves it uncovered, expecting Mom and Dad to take a ride later, but he's guessing. If he's wrong, it won't be the first time.

In Steve's bedroom, he changes into old worn out clothes and gets into painting all the fence pieces and an hour later, Debi joins him. They work well together and get the job done quicker than expected. He thought it would take longer than it did, but Debi's help sped things up considerably. After they finish painting, they clean out the brushes and head to the house, to separate showers, to clean the paint off them.

After getting into their swim wear, they take a seat on the patio out of the sun and he asks her how she's progressing with her friends. She's bubbly, saying she's doing great and thanks him again for the great advice. Then, her nosey side gets the best of her.

"Did you see Teri?"

"I did."

"Did you fuck her?"

"That's a bit personal, don't ya think?"

"It is. I'm sorry I asked," she says, looking down and turning somber. "Guess I'm just looking for some masturbation inspiration. As you can probably guess, I'm very horny."

"I understand... Top secret. I fucked her in the ass this morning. She loves it. Now, neither of us are anal virgins. How's that for masturbation inspiration?"

"Wow! You did! You really did?!"

"I really did. Teri likes sex, a lot. She wants it all and tries it all. I actually enjoy her. She's by far my favorite friend with benefits."

"Wow... I liked it when you touched my asshole the other night. Maybe there's something like that in my future."

"Maybe... Do you have any goals for your future? I mean, do you know what you want now, or don't you?"

"More or less. Boys are still a problem," she reveals.

"Why?"

"Haven't made an attempt to figure them out so I'm not sure I know yet. I have been such a bitch, boys must have taken last place in my life, or they just avoided me altogether like you did, except for maybe a few. Or, maybe I'm scared of rejection," she admits.

"Notice, if you would, the boy sitting beside you. Ask what you want to know, Sis."

Debi perks up and her face lights up like a Xmas tree, then gets serious.

"If I ask, you have to tell him the truth, okay?"

"Sure, Sis, but I want you to know I haven't deceived you about anything. I've always told my sister exactly how I feel or what I'm thinking. You used to like that about me. What happened?"

"Oooo. You're right. You haven't. I'm sorry, Bro. I didn't mean to insult you on top of insulting you."

Debi is turning this into a personal issue and doesn't look very happy so he stands up, helps her to her feet and hugs her, tight. She returns the hug quickly, holding him tight as hell and he lets her know she's wanted as he swings her from side to side. He wasn't expecting that, but he'll take it in stride, hoping it doesn't lead to anything more.

"I need to give you the biggest, tightest hug ever," she says as she prepares to do so wearing a new smile, her sad face gone.

As she does, he embraces her and squeezes her tight. She squeezes the shit out of him and he has to chuckle. When he releases her, she looks like a new, happy person. She returns to the lounge chair without him grabbing her ass, a miracle in the making.

"You're learning. It takes time to do that and learn from your mistakes. I'm still your brother and still I love you," he says as he sits next to her.

"And I still love you. Thanks, Bro. I appreciate it... but I don't deserve you as a brother."

Then she breaks down and cries. He pulls her tight to him and holds her until she shows signs of recovery.

"You deserve me just as much as anyone else, Sis. You're special to me because you're my sister and always will be. Never forget that."

Her tears slow as he continues to hold his sister tight.

"Thanks, Bro... Okay. Tell me what a boy expects from a girl."

"Bluntly?"

"Your choice."

"Bluntly it is then... Sex, Debi. Nine out of ten guys want sex above anything else. Most boys just want to fuck, hoping to experience an orgasm. They aren't really concerned about her pleasure, just his own, until they grow up and figure out what women want, if they ever do."

"I, on the other hand, want to enjoy sex and have fun with it in the process. Just as important to me, is for the girl to enjoy sex and have fun with it too. I want us to enjoy the mingling of our bodies, not just be the proverbial 'wham bam thank you ma'am'. I want to please her as much as she pleases me. If I grow fond of her, I want her to come back for more and in some cases, lots more," he admits.

"I can tell your information is blunt and honest," she says, "and I haven't tried to figure out boys, but now that you mention it, I realize that. You know I'm not a virgin, but I haven't had a pleasing sexual experience or relationship either, other than my experience with you... Do you want Teri to come back for more?"

"Absolutely. She likes pleasing me and I like pleasing her. There's nothing on her body I haven't touched, licked or kissed and in several cases, all three. She's so sexy it's unbelievable to me. I never knew that about her years ago, but I'm glad I know it now. She's agreed to be my fuck buddy until college starts up again in the fall."

"Do all boys want a sexy, horny girlfriend?"

"Most of them, but it should not be the only thing they want. Don't be trashy either. That's a turn off."

"No trashy... Do you want to see Teri during college?"

"We haven't discussed any future plans beyond end of the summer, nor do I want to. My degree comes first, above sex and women. But since you asked, she will likely be a distraction for me at college so it's not a good idea, in my opinion."

"Wow. You're really focused on your future. I'm not focusing as much as you and I'm wondering why at this point."

"I focus because of what profession I want as my future. If I don't achieve that goal, I may not be as financially successful as I want to be and be able to get what I want in the long run. I will be supporting a family, buying a car, buying a Master Craft and a home, things like that, but not necessarily in that order. Not sure when, but those things will be part of my future and I know it."

"Once again, you've taught me another lesson and I'm listening. I need to concentrate on my future, just like you. It makes sense. Thanks," Debi says.

"Okay. Let's back up a bit. You mentioned you haven't figured out boys yet, but it seems you're focusing more on yourself. True?"

"Yes, I've made progress with myself, and now I have more work I need to do on that front, because of what you're telling me."

"Cool. Can I add my two cents?"

Again, Debi perks up.

"Would you please?" she says with excitement.

"Sure... You can be anything you want to be and once you decide what that is, focus on it and drive yourself to accomplish it. There will be road blocks and hurdles you have to overcome, but your determination and drive will force you through them. Drive, focus and determination will help you accomplish your all goals."

"As far as boys go, you're in charge of your physical relationship most of the time, whether you know it or not. An aggressive boy is the exception. If a boy gets too fresh with your body and you don't want his advances, let him know immediately. Waiting will only encourage him to continue what he's doing. If he persists, you need to know how to control him."

"If you want him in your panties and he's forceful with you, you also need to be able to control that, instead of him controlling you. Generally, girls have this power over boys and if they're really interested in you, they will let you take control, then you can guide them to pleasure you."

"And here's my last piece of advice for today. There's only one thing better than casual sex, and that's having sex with someone you're in love with, not infatuated with, but in love with. Nothing beats it."

"Wow. You're full of good information. How do you know all this?"

"Look at Mom and Dad. That will tell you everything you need to know."

* * * * *

When Mom and Dad enter the house, they greet them, then Steve asks, "Have any desire to take a boat ride?"

They think for half a second and say, "Let's go!"

They go to their bedroom while the kids head to the boat and warm it up. Mom and Dad quickly jump into their bathing suits and aim for the dock. They get aboard and Dad drives them out past the markers, announces he's first, and puts his ski jacket on as Steve slides into the driver's seat. Dad jumps in with a ski and puts it on as Mom launches the other ski at him.

When he has both skis on, Debi throws him the tow line. Steve takes up the slack in the line and, as soon as he starts dragging his Dad through the water, he guns the throttle and out of the water he comes.

The next thing they see is Dad up on skis. He crosses the wake several times and looks like he's having loads of fun. Finally, he's had enough and calls it quits, releasing the towline. Steve turns the boat around quickly to pick him up.

Then, it's Mom's turn and she does the same, having lots of fun. Then it's Debi's turn and she has fun as well. Steve's turn comes up and he takes advantage of it. As he crosses the wake, he launches himself into the air several times and has a ball.

He even drops a ski and skis with one for a while. As he crosses the wake from one side to the other several times as fast as he can, he creates an awesome speed. He has loads of fun skiing today, but it wasn't the highlight of his day. Neither was painting the fence pieces.

After Steve gets back in the boat, Dad hands the wheel over to him so he can relax with his wife. Debi is retracting the tow line and he admires her body as a member of the opposite sex, not as her brother. He thinks to himself her body alone will make some lucky guy very happy.

Everybody sits down and they take off to pick up the other ski, then cruise the lake for a while. Steve keeps the speed at about 20mph so they can relax as the motor purrs. It's hot on the lake, but the breeze is keeping them at a reasonable temperature.

When they arrive at the dock, Mom and Debi head to the house to make dinner and Dad helps with the boat. Steve tells his Dad he will clean it up in the morning so they just put the cover on and head to the house.

On the way, Dad asks, "Have another date with Teri tomorrow?"

"Yup. Every day since I met her, so far."

"You must be really into her."

His Dad doesn't really understand how far into her he's been.

"Dad, she's a fuck buddy. That's all we do. That's what we both want, for now. Whether it turns into something else is another story, but neither of us is willing to face that at this time in our lives."

"Oh. Sorry son. I'm going down the wrong road here."

"It happens... By the way, the painting is done and tomorrow I mend the fence."

"Super, Son. Want some help?"

"Sure, if you want to. If not, I expect Debi will help. She helped me with the painting earlier today and is planning to help me tomorrow."

"She is?... I'm impressed. It sounds like she's really trying to change her life."

"She is. Right now, it seems to be her top priority. She's working at it as we speak."

As soon as they arrive in the kitchen, Debi breaks away from what she's doing to give her Dad a hug.

"Hi Dad. I love you."

"I love you too, Sweetheart... What did I do to deserve that?"

"You're my Dad and I haven't told you I love you for a long time. I've already done the same to Mom."

Then Debi gives Steve a hug and he returns it.

"Making the rounds tonight are you, Sis?"

"Yup. Some of the things you said to me today reminded me of what I used to do."

"You better be careful. You may just make some lucky guy very happy," he tells her as they smile at each other.

Mom and Dad smile at them. Then Mom breaks away from dinner prep, suddenly turns sour, and joins the group with a seriousness about her.

"You two..." she says as she alternates pointing her finger at them.

Their expressions immediately turn to shock. Steve can't believe his mother can even think of them doing such a thing... even though they already have... just once though. Debi's face turns into pure shock, letting Steve go and gets her two cents in first.

"Mom, are you off your rocker?! He's my brother for god's sake! I can't even imagine us doing that to this family. Just because I hug him, I'm screwing him too? My god, Mom, what has gotten into you?"

"I get it, Honey. No point in beating a dead horse. I'm sorry for going all screwy on you."

Debi said it all. So much for my two cents.

Then Debi smiles, hugs her brother again and says, "But, I still love him as my brother and you and Dad need to get use to seeing us hug. It will happen over and over again because of what he's done for me all my life. I never realized it until I began thinking about my past. Wow. I didn't realize what he did for me back in high school."

"What are you talking about, Honey?" Dad asks, beating Mom to the punch.

"The biggest thing that sticks out in my mind right now is the many times I remember him running interference on some of the asshole boys at school that were hitting on me."

Hearing that, Steve rolls his eyes.

"When they wouldn't take no for an answer, he came to me, said we have to talk and pulled me away from them. He rescued me and I didn't realize he was doing it."

Mom looks at him with a question she doesn't need to ask.

"Guilty," Steve says as he shrugs his shoulders.

"You did that for your sister, even though she was a bitch?" Mom asks, completely surprised.

"She's still my sister, Mom, bitch or not. She was a lamb in a lions den so I took it upon myself to protect her, whether she knew it or not, whether she liked it or not."

Mom has to hug him with wetness in her eyes so Debi backs away for a moment as wetness comes to her eyes. When Mom breaks the hug, Debi replaces her and again, hugs him tight as tears appear in her eyes with Mom and Dad watching.

Debi explains, "Being the bitch I was, I interpreted his actions as him interfering with my love life, just to piss me off, and I was pissed at him for doing it. Each time he did it, I let him have it after school, using a few choice words he hates me using. I didn't understand what he really did, but in his defense, he did explain why he did what he did after each incident, but because I was a bitch, it went in one ear and out the other. Back then, I knew why he did what he did. He didn't have to explain it to me, but I was completely wrong."

"Now that my eyes can see with more clarity, I see the bigger picture and I understand why he did that for me. He's such an amazing brother."

Debi hugs him again as tears trickle down her cheeks and Mom and Dad join the hug this time with Debbie sandwiched somewhere in the middle.

"Honey, we have two incredible children," Mom tells Dad.

"You're right, Honey. We have one incredible daughter and one incredible son," Dad replies.

After another hug from Debi, the girls break up the party and off they go to finish the dinner prep. Shortly after that, they all sit down to dinner and have a great meal. Again, Debi and her brother tell Mom and Dad to go relax as they clean up the kitchen, do the dishes and return to the livingroom to join them.

"Debi, are you going to help your brother with the fence tomorrow?" Dad asks.

"I'm planning on it after I meet with my friends in the morning."

"How bout I take that chore off your list. You okay with that?"

"Sure, if that's what you want. I can stay longer with my friends. That's perfect. Thanks Dad."

"Son, what time are we going to hit the fence tomorrow?"

"Whenever you're ready, Dad."

"I don't want to mess with your date plans so tell me what's best for you."

"I figure it will take me about seven hours, but with your help, about four. I can go on my date after that. So let's start at seven and get it done."

"What a plan. Let's do it."

More small talk follows and they finally break up and hit the sack. It's an early rise for them tomorrow so they all hit the sack early, except Debi stays up longer to schedule with her friends, then goes to bed.

Steve is especially proud of his sister. She's doing everything she can to make a good life happen for her.

* * * * *

Steve is up at 6:30 joining his Dad the next morning, having a nice breakfast as they chat. Mom has already left for work with a full day ahead of her.

Surprising both of them, Debi joins in. She's getting an early start on the day and when the guys finish their breakfast, Debi volunteers to clean up so they can attack the fence. Both give Debi a bit of thanks, a hug and a hi-five, then face the difficult task before them.

Reaching the garage and staring at the pile of fence pieces laying everywhere, they create a plan of attack and begin the fence mending project. Hours later, they wave bye to Debi as she's off to meet with her friends.

Dad and Steve work well as a team and finish the job in three and a half hours. After a final walk around, they declare it done. Dad decides to go to work and Steve decides to go on his date. They go their separate ways and depart the house at different times, Dad to his car and Steve to the boat.

Steve makes a call to Teri as he walks toward the boat and tells her he will be there soon.

Her response is the usual, "Oh goodie."

When he arrives at the gas pump, she's there waiting for him and he tosses her the bow line. She ties it off as he ties the stern line. He helps her aboard and she gives him an incredibly warm welcome, one he didn't expect. She wraps him up and squeezes him tight as he returns her intensity. She grunts, then laughs.

"I miss your cock, Big Boy. You going to give me lots of sex today?" she whispers.

"Of course I am, but my Mom wants to meet you first," he whispers.

The expected fright comes over her.

"Really?" she whispers, as fear gets the best of her.

"No, not really, but it scared the crap outa ya, didn't it?"

Her face grows into an adorable smile.

"I can't believe I fell for that one. Yes, you scared me you little shit, but you're also going to make me one happy girl today," she whispers.

"I intend on doing that very thing... You want me to invade your ass again today?" he asks, still whispering.

"Not today. I'm still a little tender for that, but you can use your fingers."

"Well, I suppose, if you twist my arm..."

She squirms from his grip, grabs his arm and attempts to twist it, but he manages to stop her.

"I was kidding, Teri."

"I know," she says, picking out another of her adorable smiles to lay on him, then hugs him.

The hug he gives her makes her melt into him and he holds her tight, enjoying the warmth of her nearly naked body against his.

He's spending a lot of time engrossed in her affection and hot body when he suddenly snaps out of it. He smiles at her, gives her a peck on her forehead, playfully pushes her toward her seat and begins the task of filling the boat with gas. Graciously, Teri finds and sits down on her favorite seat as he gets the gas flowing into the tank.

Finishing, he gets off the boat, pays the owner, unties the bow line, comes aboard and starts the motor. Teri unties the stern line, they both push off in a team effort and away they go.

Giving the Master Craft some exercise, he drives the boat to the far side of the same island at high speed. They remain seated, hardly saying anything to each other on the way because of the noise, but that doesn't stop either of them from feeling the other up, which they do as they smile.

MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers