Summer Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not any more."

"Have you talked to her about it?"

"No. I was going to surprise her. Now, I have no desire to share you with anybody."

"Why?"

"Because like you, I don't want to share my man. Call me greedy if you want, but that's how I feel."

"Music to my ears, Sweetheart," he says. "I'm really beginning to like you."

Teri hugs him like there's no tomorrow as happy tears return to her eyes.

"I like you too," she tells him.

"Don't get so mushy, just tell me how you really feel."

She giggles, starts weeping happy tears and holds him tight as hell. He appreciates that more than she knows, but in time, she will know.

"Do you think you will have a problem talking to me again?"

"I don't think so, but we'll see."

"Anything else you want to tell me?"

"I have lots of things to tell you, but nothing so important it can't wait."

"Good, let's make this a mutual declaration. I'm claiming you as my girlfriend, but its meaningless if..."

Teri jumps in, saying, "And I'm claiming you as my boyfriend so there is our mutual declaration. Now, I just want to hold my boyfriend for a while."

"Good plan. I better check my schedule first."

"Always the funny guy."

"Just so you understand where I'm coming from by telling you all this, I have no desire to go in search of another summer girlfriend, Teri. It never entered my mind," he adds.

She smiles one of her adorable smiles that makes him love her to death. Then...

"You little shit! You could have said that before and not put me through all that!"

"I know, Baby, but I want so bad to break you of holding back from me. It's important to our future together."

"Yeah, you're right once again. I'll try harder next time to just say it without holding back."

He gives her a wet kiss she will remember for a while and squeezes her tight, just for the fun of it. They stand up, head for the cooler, hand in hand, eat their lunch and pack up the leftovers. Then they have sex several times, in several locations during the next two hours and he spends most of that time deep inside her. She's insatiable. Come to think of it, he may be just as bad, or just as good.

They spend time cleaning themselves up, put their suits on after they make close contact with their naked bodies. He drives her to the dock and she's after his cock the whole trip. He keeps his free hand inside her bottoms as well, massaging her pussy and it shows.

* * * * *

After they arrive, they tie her up away from the gas pump and get off the boat. He's standing on the dock in front of her, hugging her relentlessly with a very specific question in mind.

"Want to meet my family?" he asks as they look into each other's eyes.

"Really?"

"No. Really."

"If you want me to... It's not too soon to meet your family, is it?" she asks as her eyes shimmer.

"Not anymore. I want you to meet them."

"Why?"

"Because I'm as proud of you as I am of them."

Her eyes tear up, hearing him say that.

"You really want me too?" she asks.

"Funny girl," he says as she cracks a smile. "Last time I asked that question, you were scared shitless."

"That was because you caught me off guard. I'm not nervous about you anymore. I would love to meet the people that crafted you into the person you are," she answers.

"I'm beginning to think I should keep you around a while longer," he says with a smile as he pulls her tight into him.

Then he pulls his phone out of the waistband of his suit and makes a call to his Mom, placing it on speaker. Teri has a tight grip on him as her head rests on his chest.

When Mom answers her phone, he says, "Hi Mom, can I bring a guest to dinner tonight?"

He's holding Teri as tight to him as he can as he speaks.

Mom says, "Absolutely, Honey. Bring her with you!"

"What makes you think it's a her?" Steve asks.

Teri laughs at my humor. So does Steve when he glances at her.

"Funny," Mom says. "Get your butts over here pronto."

"You guys want to do any water skiing later?"

Mom asks Dad, then tells him they're planning to relax for the evening. Tomorrow, he wants to hit the lake early.

"Okay. We'll be there shortly," he says, then hangs up.

He tells Teri to put some clothes on, underwear optional, and return to him. She kisses him deeply as she embraces him, then takes off running.

"Teri!"

She stops in her tracks after two steps and turns to him.

"I love your ass."

She races back into him, crashing into him, and melts into his arms as she holds him like never before.

"Thanks, Steve. I did want to hear that from you."

He didn't dare tell her he said the same thing to his sister the night before and got the same response.

He gives her a kiss like he wants her to stay with him, then she's off again, smiling as she goes. At this point in his mind, it's possible for him to fall in love with this sexy girl, even if she does have a beautiful ass.

Arriving at her cabin, she tells Kelly where she's going, gets into a pair of shorts and T-shirt, brushes her hair and runs back to him. What a woman.

She comes crashing into him, gives him a sweet kiss and squeezes the shit out of him. He's not stupid. He gives her a good squeeze too, and a sweet kiss. Has he mentioned she has a great ass?

"I love the way you hold me tight, Steve."

"And I love the fact that you have such a perfect ass."

Her face turns fifty shades of red.

"Thank you, but that's embarrassing for me."

"Your perfect shape embarrasses you? Why?"

"It's not that, I don't usually hear those words spoken directly to me. Before, you said you love my ass. This time, you said it's perfect, and I'm not perfect."

"Teri, it's important for me to be able to compliment you on your looks and anything else I feel appropriate. It's not a sexist remark, not to me anyway. In my eyes, you are as perfect as perfect can be. That's my opinion, be it right or wrong, I don't care. I own it. I have to tell you how I feel about these things because complimenting you is part of being me. I want you to know I'm proud of you. I also want you to know what I'm thinking, hoping it will make you proud of yourself. So, may I continue to do so?"

"You're right, Baby. I'll get over it and thank you for the compliment. I do want you to be proud of me and I want to be proud of myself, so continue please."

He gives her a tight hug, a sweet kiss and hurries her into the boat and they depart for home with her clinging to his arm.

* * * * *

He ties up the boat at its mooring, puts the cover on, takes hold of the cooler and drags it behind him. As they walk to the house, he takes hold of her hand and squeezes it.

"Until further notice, my hand, remember?"

"I remember. It's yours."

She covers his hand with her other for a short time as they slow walk to the house.

"Nervous?"

"A little. Does it show?"

"Not really. You look beautiful, because you are very beautiful. They will love you. Trust me, I know these things."

Her eyes are shimmering, but before they reach the house, he stops her.

"For whatever reason, I can't make it to the house without giving you a kiss, so pucker up, Sweetheart," he tells her, giving her his best Bogart impersonation, which sucks in reality.

He drops the cooler, wraps his arms around his girl and gives her a kiss she doesn't expect in a hundred years. She melts into him and his dick stirs as they finally break the kiss.

"I'm so glad I decided to wear panties. You just made me very wet, you Bad Boy," she says.

"You're wearing a bra too. The first time you've worn underwear since we met," he replies.

They laugh and he holds her tighter.

Finally arriving at the door, they enter. Mom, Dad and Debi all get up and pad to them as they walk in. Steve proudly introduces his family to Teri. They all give her a hug, which she's expecting.

For the fun of it, Steve also introduces her to him and just for a laugh, gives her a hug and a sweet kiss which she returns because she's not stupid. He has no desire to miss out on a hug, or kiss for that matter. They chat for a couple hours before Mom gets up to fix dinner. Dad joins her and Debi stays on the sofa.

Debi and Teri chat about their high school days and future plans as he sits staring at the ceiling. He stands up, excuses himself and heads to the bathroom to take a piss, then goes upstairs to exchange his swim suit for a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

When he returns, Teri stands up and gives him a surprise hug. He returns her hug, then slaps her ass.

"What was that for?"

"I needed some exercise," he tells her and laughs.

Debi and Teri laugh too. Mom and Dad look up and see him hugging Teri with a smiling Debi standing nearby so they join the club and smile too.

They consume a really nice dinner and chat well into the evening with his family. He can see his parents smiling as they talk to Teri, but she's wearing down from all the questions she's getting so Steve tells them it's time for her to get her beauty sleep. She gives everyone a hug, says bye for now and they head out into the darkness.

Teri is a hit with Steve's family. There's no question about it in his mind.

"Do you mind if we walk to your place?" he asks as they walk and this time, she takes hold of his hand.

"Not at all... You have a really nice family, Steve. It will be my pleasure to spend time with them."

"On behalf of my family, thank you for the compliment. That may happen, more often than you think."

"I need to correct something before we go any further in our relationship. I hope you don't get mad at me, but I need to get this off my chest."

"I won't get mad at you, but please, don't take anything off your chest. I like it just the way it is."

Teri bursts into laughter as he smiles and she stops walking, so he does the same.

"I love your sense of humor. You're so funny, and thank you for the compliment."

Actually, he didn't say that as a compliment, but it really is, come to think of it. She gives him another kiss and hug before they proceed, then she explains, nervously.

"Kelly's Dad didn't rent the cabin for the summer, nor is she going to the same college I am. I rented the cabin for the summer in order to chase you and I invited her here for a couple weeks, then she has to head back home."

"She knows why we're here and I made it clear to her what my intentions are. I knew you were going to be here and I waited for you to show up. You arrived the next day and Kelly has been such a support in my pursuit of you. You know the rest," she explains, still with nerves bugging her.

"So you didn't tell me the truth?"

"Not completely and it was before we became an item," she admits, really nervous.

"We're done. Nice knowing you."

He turns and walks away. She lowers her head and stands there as grief overcomes her. She covers her face, cries and feels devastated. Tears are flooding down her cheeks and she takes one look at him as he's walking away. Why she didn't yell for him or chase him has her wondering why she didn't. She's facing in his direction, but finally gives up, for now.

He takes too many steps to count and stops, hoping she's not looking at him. When he turns toward her, she's slowly walking toward her cabin. As she walks, he catches up to her and walks behind her being as silent as feasibly possible. She doesn't hear him and doesn't know he's there. Finally, he speaks.

"After all we have been through today, I'm really surprised you bought that line," he says, using the same line she said to him the day before.

He stops walking and stands there with a smile on his face. Teri stops on a dime, turns, sees him smiling and runs to him, smiling and crying at the same time. She jumps on him with a vengeance, locks her legs behind him, and his hands go immediately to her ass.

Yup, that's proof positive. It's in his DNA.

He has to take a step backward to maintain balance, but he's good. She squeezes him so tight he swears it's enough to crack a rib.

She's crying into his neck at first, then kisses him so many times he loses count. She's holding him tight as hell, being a happy girl with tears in her eyes. He moves his hands from her ass to her back, letting her know he wants her in his life for more than just sex.

He's a happy guy with wetness in his eyes. He holds her in his arms and if never before, he's now convinced there's a future in their future.

Teri's response has a deep meaning for him. She just told him how deeply she feels without saying a word. Because he knows that, their relationship will change.

"You have to promise me you will never do that to me again. It devastated me," she says with a whiney voice as she hugs the shit out of him, still with tears in her eyes.

"I promise, Baby, but I wanted you to understand what I went through when you said that to me," he tells her. "I want to point that out because it hurt me as much as it just hurt you. I'm hoping neither one of us will do that to the other ever again," he informs her hoping she understands.

"I completely understand now. I'm sorry I did that to you. I guess I didn't really understand what I did to you, but I agree with you," she replies.

"Great, Ms Girlfriend... But you got to admit, I sold it well and you bought it hook, line and sinker."

"You did, and I did... I want to say I love you without you getting mad at me. Is it okay for me to say that to you now?"

"Baby, you can tell me anything you want, whenever you want, and I want you to. It's music to my ears, but what I said before still stands, okay?"

"Ok, Baby. I love you."

She tightens her embrace as he walks them toward her cabin, proudly carrying his first ever serious girlfriend. He finally lets her down and she takes possession of his hand as they continue their journey.

She displays her affection by leaning her head against his shoulder and wrapping her arm around his as they walk. She stops him a couple times to hold him and tell him how much he means to her. They make it quite far when he's thinking she can use a pick-me-up.

"Have you, by chance, met my sidekick?"

"I don't think so. Who is he?"

He's walking on her left side, holding her hand. As his right leg steps forward, he swings his left leg behind his right and his foot strikes her on her left ass cheek as they walk. She stops. He stops. She looks at him. He looks at her. Then the light comes on and she laughs her ass off as she hugs him tight.

He can see tears of happiness in her eyes as they continue their trip to her place, but now things are different. She faces him and stands on the top of his feet as they take baby steps toward her cabin and he loves her for being so playful.

"You're so funny... I love you so much, so happy to be your exclusive girl."

"You haven't figured out what to do with me yet, have you?"

"Not completely, but I'm learning. You have to wait til we get to my cabin. Then you might find out part of it."

"Is that a promise, threat or warning?"

She laughs again and says, "Yes."

He stops them. He kisses her this time and she melts into him like she has a few times before, causing his cock to stir. She's such a meanie.

When they arrive at her place, she introduces him to Kelly, then asks for some privacy as she pulls him into her small bedroom and rips off her clothes, so he does the same with his, though not literally.

She pushes him to the bed, crawls on top, slams down on his stiff cock like a woman possessed and she does most of the work. His hands are busy caressing her tits and pinching her nipples as she fucks him for the next thirty minutes before she wears out. She has three orgasms, the last one intense, and he has a pretty intense orgasm with her. She kisses him profusely, sucks his cock clean, then allows them to put clothes on. That's nice of her, actually.

As they come out of her bedroom and stand hugging each other, Kelly says, "You guys need to get your own place."

They laugh and Teri finally lets him go home. Another kiss, another hug, another, "nice meeting you, Kelly," and he's out the door.

On his way back to the house, he thinks about Teri. All about Teri. Nothing but Teri. She's all he thinks about these days. God, he loves this girl, but he's still not ready to admit that to her, still thinking it's too soon in their relationship to reveal that. Then a thought occurs to him. As a smile comes over his face, he realizes tonight was the first time they fucked on a bed.

He gets back to the house before midnight and the family pounces on him about Teri. He tells them its has only been a week and not to put a lot of energy into them yet. Only time will tell.

That didn't sit well with his family so they continue asking and he broke down and admitted they are girlfriend and boyfriend. They are excited for him, which causes more questions.

Finally, they let him go as Mom and Dad gives him a hug and smile as they head off to bed, but before they go, Mom tells him something he hasn't asked about.

"Teri is a wonderful young lady, Honey. She so sweet and a bit shy. We hope she works out for you."

"Thanks, Mom. I hope we work out too. I'm growing very fond of her."

With that said, Mom and Dad head for bed, but Debi stays with him, sitting next to him on the sofa.

"You really like Teri, don't you?"

He nods, saying, "I really like Teri. I can't believe how much I like Teri. It scares me, in a way."

"You've been out with her every day this week, then you bring her to dinner to meet your family. That's why I asked."

"Yup, I did... but let's talk about your date. How did it go?"

Debi perks up.

"Terrific. I have another date with him tomorrow evening," she says, all smiles.

"Are you going for the gold tomorrow?"

"Not sure yet, but it does look promising."

"Good for you, Sis. You deserve a happy future. Just remember, if this one doesn't work out, there's always another out there waiting for you."

"I know, Bro... Have I told you you're my best friend?"

"As a matter of fact, you haven't."

"My big brother is my best friend. Thank you, Steve. Your advice has brought new life into my life. I really owe you a big one."

"Debi, you don't owe me anything. You're learning new things about yourself. That's on you, not anybody else. You should be proud of yourself for recognizing the error of your ways and correcting it. Anyway you look at it, it's all about you. Remember what a brother does for his baby sister."

"I remember and I will never forget it either... Teri is infatuated with you, you know. I can see it in her eyes and in her actions."

"I know. She has already told me she loves me, but you're right as far as I'm concerned. I don't accept love at this point. She hardly knows me. I hardly know her. I don't know when her birthday is, what kind of music she likes, what her favorite color is, how she reacts when she gets mad. All of these things I will know before I make a permanent decision about a future with her. We've talked about it too. But I will say, it's looking good so far."

"Once again, my brother knows what he's doing. I'm so glad you're my brother, even if it took me eighteen years to figure it out."

"I know, Sis. Things don't always work out the way we plan them or want them to."

She sits on his lap and gives him a hug, a nice kiss on his cheek, then pads off to bed, smiling.

Debi's departure has left him alone in the livingroom and wouldn't you know, all he does is think about Teri. She has seriously gotten under his skin and she's trying hard to worm her way into his heart... And he appears to be letting her.

Enough about Teri! He needs to get some sleep so he goes to bed... but only dreams about Teri.

Much to his surprise, this has the potential to be a great summer, and it's only just the beginning.

To be continued... Stay tuned for Summer Break Ch. 03