Summer Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrive, he tosses the anchor overboard and kills the motor. The depth gauge says they have ten feet under the boat so they're in good shape. For lack of anything better to do, he wraps his arms around her and gives her a kiss.

"Hmmm. I like that. It's a very sweet kiss," she says.

"You do?" he asks.

"Yes, I do, very much so. It was very sweet of you."

"Well, if you twist my arm, I will do it more often."

She squirms out of his embrace and tries to twist his arm again. She doesn't, of course, but she has a big smile on her face for the attempt.

"I was kidding Teri. Didn't we just go through this?" he asks with a smile, giving away his intention. "Anyway, tell me what you want me to do to you today, and be specific please."

"Hmmm. I want you to give my shoulders a massage, then caress my whole body, then fuck the shit outa me, my pussy being your target," she says as she removes her bottoms.

She turns around, stands in front of him and wiggles her ass against his crotch. His cock seems to have received its marching orders pronto because it's getting bigger as a result.

"Quite an order, wouldn't you agree?"

"Naaa. Looks like you're up for it already."

He laughs.

"Why does my cock get hard every time I see your naked body?"

"I believe it's in your DNA, but I could be wrong."

"Funny girl," he says as she smiles.

He removes her top, then she turns to face him. Standing before him, watching his eyes absorb her body, she grins from ear to ear.

"Like what you see, Big Boy?"

"Still love what I see. You're awesome Teri. Very beautiful."

He notices Teri is a little uncomfortable with his compliment, but he lets it go for now.

"Thank you, Big Boy."

She squats in front of him, leans to him and pulls his swim suit down. When his cock clears, it springs out and slaps her in the face because she forgot to expect it, again.

She smirks, then mounts him. He gives her ass a tight squeeze and she smiles as he turns to the motor cover and lays her on her back. When he stands up, she's staring at his cock.

"Like what you see?" he asks.

"Not really. I love what I see."

"Good. Enjoy the massage."

He can see wetness between her legs so he kneels down and the proximity of the head of his cock to her crotch makes it rub against her pussy as he leans into and bends over her. She locks her legs behind his back as his hands go to work on her shoulders and neck. He even goes as high as her mouth, sliding two fingers inside her and she willingly sucks on them, but not for long.

As fast as possible, she pulls his fingers out of her mouth in despair with urgent actions and spits several times. Oh shit! His face turns fifty shades of red as he quickly gets some water out of the cooler and gives her a couple of bottles.

His chosen hand has gas on it and he forgot about it, causing this major infraction of her confidence in him. She sits up and takes in a mouth full of water and shakes her head violently trying to get the taste out of her mouth. Then she gets up and spits it out over the side.

Filled with embarrassment, he apologizes to her profusely and does his best to get the gas off his hands while she gets the gas taste out of her mouth. Not a good start to the day. Now he's driven to do better.

She rinses her mouth out several times and finally gets rid of the majority of the taste to the point she's willing to return to the motor cover. Steve is still washing his hands over the side as clean as he possibly can. As he's doing that, Teri presses her finger into the crack of his ass and he jumps. She laughs and so does he.

When his hands are perfectly clean, he presents them to her for inspection. She sniffs them, then sucks on each finger, finally giving her approval.

After he returns to his position between her legs, he pulls her to her feet to embrace her. She embraces his body first, then he puts his arms around her and holds her tight.

"I'm really sorry about that Teri," he says in an emotional plea. "It's a bad case of cranial-rectumitus on my part."

"What the hell is cranial-rectumitus?"

"It's a serious disease caused by one's head stuck up one's ass."

Teri breaks into laughter and laughs her ass off. He smiles and gives her a minute, then resumes the massage. He gently sits her down and pushes her to her back, kneels between her legs, moves his hands to her tits and caresses each one tenderly. He licks her nipples, pinches them and gently bites them as she moans sweetly for him.

He can only hope he's made up for his blunder. She doesn't appear to be mad at him and he really hopes she isn't. He still can't believe he did that to her, still feeling like shit because of it.

Steve spreads his hands out wide and lays them on her body with his thumbs planted firmly on her mound, spanning her body from one side to the other. He moves them tenderly with little pressure, up to and captures her tits in both hands. Her moans of satisfaction convince him she's not mad at him and he's glad he's not on her shit list. What a relief that is.

"Oooo, that feels so good, Steve. Do it again please."

He's still rubbing his cock against her pussy as he moves closer to her to perform the massage on her torso and she squirms and moans in anticipation.

"God, that feels so good. Fuck me as you do that please."

He repeats the whole scenario again after he slips his growing cock into her wet pussy. Her eyes close and her moan is unmistakable.

"I should hire you to fuck me for the rest of my life."

"Naaa. You can't afford me," he says, sarcastically.

Teri laughs and looks at him with horny eyes as he slowly slides his cock in and out of her pussy.

"You're my perfect fuck buddy. Now fuck me hard and fast, Big Boy."

He pulls his cock out of her pussy and drops his tongue to her essence. His passion is to tease her thighs, then lick her lips with enthusiasm. Moving on to a more intimate desire, he licks her clit lightly with short strokes, then with long strokes.

As his tongue gets new marching orders, he runs it across her perineum and lightly licks it just before he reams her tender asshole. What a pleasure it is to hear her moan and see her ass wiggle frantically. He thinks he's in love.

"Damn you! That feels so good."

"Good... Time for you to roll over so I can finish the massage part of your request," he says as he pulls out of her pussy.

She smiles and rolls over as he gets cushions to put under his knees. His cock presses against her pussy as he reaches for her shoulders and caresses them thoroughly before caressing down the side of her rib cage. His cock is teasing her pussy as she wiggles her body, emanating moans of contentment. But, then...

"Stop that!" she yells, showing him a smile. "It tickles."

"Ooops, wasn't trying to do that."

He relents and moves his hand to the top of her crack. Using just the palm of one hand, he slowly runs it up her spine with a little pressure behind it. Her response is precious.

"You make me feel so relaxed. Do it again please."

He does it again, and again, and again, after each request.

She's bent over the motor cover, laying on her tummy with her legs dangling and spread wide, and bent at the knees with her feet on the deck. The problem is, his cock is rubbing across her pussy every time he stretches his arms up to her shoulders, causing her to wiggle against him.

She's moaning quite a bit, letting him know she likes what he's doing to her body. He doesn't know which is giving her the most pleasure, his dick rubbing her pussy or his shoulder massage, but he doesn't really care.

"Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me while you massage me please."

Returning his cock to her pussy, he's repeating his massage several times as he slowly fucks this horny girl. She accepts him inside her, but he's only in an inch or two, just enough to drive her passion, moaning the pleasure she's feeling on every short stroke. She's tight, but given all the cocks she's had, he wonders why. Maybe it's just him.

He removes his cock as she sighs, then moves his tongue to her pussy and licks her all around while he lightly reams her asshole with his fingers. She's pretty vocal with her responses now, telling him how much she like's what he's doing to her, using words he never heard from her before. How sexy is that?

He moves his tongue to her asshole and spreads her cheeks while she anticipates his next move. As he teases her, she begins squirming with an increasingly stronger desire to fuck. He continues a little while longer, then stands on his knees and slowly pushes his cock into her pussy.

She moans as he slides inside her, then he does what he's trained to do in situations such as this. It may be part of his DNA, but maybe not. He's fucking her the way she wants it. He's not sure how many orgasms she's had, but it's at least two.

After a while, he notices her movements and grips are weakening. She remains vocal about her pleasure, even though her eyes spend more time closed and her mouth open.

He fucks her fast, then slow, with long, then short strokes. He knows she's bracing for an intense orgasm so he reaches to the side of her tits and caresses them tenderly, causing her to push her torso up so he can knead her tits and pinch her nipples to give her the intensity she's striving for.

That's all it takes. Teri shakes uncontrollably and as she screams, he releases her tits and she drops back to the motor cover. Her orgasm is taking complete control of her body. It's euphoric for her as she shakes, the look in her eyes tells him something is stirring in her brain.

As she's shaking, he explodes in her pussy like never before. It's seriously intense and they both feel the lust they create in the other. They remain like that until he gets enough strength to move. He stands, stumbles to and sits on the stern seat, leaving Teri bent over the motor cover completely exposed.

"Sorry, Teri. I don't have the strength to carry you at the moment."

She doesn't have the strength to get off the motor cover either. Her orgasm has consumed a large amount of her energy, and some of his.

"Neither do I," she finally mumbles.

They chuckle.

A few minutes later, Teri is able to get off the motor cover, stumbles to him and lays across his lap, occupying most of the stern seat. She wraps one arm behind his neck, the other behind his lower back and gives him little pecks all over his face and neck, then lip locks him in a passionate kiss.

He puts his arms around her and holds her close because it feels like the right thing to do. When they finish kissing, she lays her head on his chest, directly below his chin.

"That's, by far, the most intense sexual experience I've ever had," she says. "You have satisfied me so well I can get used to you fucking me every day."

"I guess I better make a note to study for tomorrow's physical exam."

She's laughing so hard she has to take a deep breath before she finally gets it together.

"That just hit my funny bone at the perfect time, Big Boy," she says with tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

"You make me cum so hard and make my cock feel so good... Ready for more?" he asks.

"You've worn me out, Steve. I need to rest for a while. Let's stay where we are and you can feel me up until further notice."

"You're in no position to give me orders, young lady."

She smiles, ready to laugh and tries to holds it back, knowing he's kidding, but she laughs anyway.

"No orders young man. Just my wish for the moment."

"Okay... As long as you cuddle into me, I'm okay with that."

"Oh goodie! Then you need to hold me tight please. I can spend a long time in this position with you."

He holds her as tight as he can for a while, then lightens up as his hands roam down her smooth body to her ass. He rubs her cheeks softly and tenderly, wishing they were his for life.

"I love that, Steve."

"I certainly hope so. That's why I'm doing it."

Teri chuckles, then it turns into a giggle, then to a smile, then to an out right laugh. It appears to have tickled her funny bone at the right time, again.

He continues to rub her ass for a while, then roams up and down her body, using soft strokes, until her desire for sex returns. His strength is also returning and he's looking forward to round two. Gaining energy, she gets off his lap and tells him to scoot to the edge of the seat.

When he does, she crawls on his lap and straddles his stiff cock. Lowering herself down, her pussy rubs his boner several times with her eyes closed. The pleasure of it all tickles her senses and makes his cock harder.

She teases him this way for several strokes. Teri is on a mission to get him off so she pushes his legs together, spreads her's apart, guides his cock to her pussy and slowly lowers herself onto his hardness. She stays in that position as she enjoys all the pleasure his large cock has to offer.

She fucks him slowly as he reaches for her soft ass cheeks and caresses them. He rubs her asshole ever so lightly before moving up her back, tenderly caressing her as he goes. His hands slide around her body and kneads her tits, causing her to arch her back, stick her tits out and adjust her position so he can pleasure them all the time she's fucking him.

Then Teri gets off his cock, opens his legs, returns to his lap and lowers herself on his cock. Then she leans back, places her hands just above his knees and bounces on him as she moans. So much for pleasuring her tits.

After a minute or two of her pounding his cock, he can see she's getting tired so he gives her an assist with the movements. He picks her up with his hands under her ass and she relaxes a bit, then continues, getting faster and faster. Her breathing is getting heavy, indicating she's going for the gold.

Again, she stops fucking him, gets off, turns around, closes his legs and straddles him, returns her pussy to his cock and slowly sits on it. He continues his assists as she fucks him with serious determination to get them off. She wastes little time and fucks him hard as the pleasure comes to her quickly and her efforts pay dividends over and over.

He can feel the pressure building in his balls so he tells her he's about to fill her up again. He gives her a good grunt as he spews his load inside her several times, triggering her own orgasm.

When she stops, she rests her back against him so he gets ambitious and reaches for her tits and caresses them. Then he moves one hand down past her mound to her clit. He just has to tease her.

She giggles and pulls his hand back to her breast. Knowing how tired she has to be, he lets her rest a bit, still laying on top of him facing away, but he doesn't let go of her tits and her pussy doesn't let go of his cock.

How lucky they are not to have spectators at their location. It almost seems like they have the lake to themselves. Finally, he has to speak, even though he would rather stay where he is and caress her perfect body.

"The weekend is coming up so we need an alternate plan," he tells her.

"Yeah, got any ideas?" she asks as she sits up, then stands as his cock slips from her pussy.

Teri turns around, straddles him and lays down on top of him, resting her head on his chest. She wiggles around to get comfortable and his dick, still semi, lets her know it's ready for more, but it might be wise to give it a rest.

"Nothing firm, just an idea."

"What is it?"

"Your place or mine?" he asks.

"Let's try my place," she says.

"Okay. What about Kelly?"

"Would you mind if she joins us?" Teri asks.

"It's okay with me as long as she's not real kinky."

"She's just like me when it comes to sex. That's one of many reasons why we are BFF's."

"Just to warn you, I've never been in a threesome before," he adds.

"Neither have we," she says sheepishly.

"Sounds like fun then... Ready to hit the road for the day?" he asks.

"Wait..." he says and wonders.

"Have you and her engaged in sex together?" he asks, getting curious.

"Maybe," she says sweetly, teasingly, using her best girly voice.

He smiles at her, suspecting she's telling him they have done exactly that.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'... How bout it, ready to hit the road?"

"You've worn me out, the first guy to ever accomplish that, so maybe I should rest up for tomorrow."

"Hmmm... Probably not the last either," he says, hoping to get some kind of response from her.

Teri's dander suddenly emerges. She sits up and looks at him with anger in her eyes.

"Excuse me?... What the hell does that mean? I happen to be very particular when it comes to selecting my sex partners. I don't fuck every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes along. I've only had three cocks in my pussy and a couple didos. I'm guessing you thought differently?"

This is the first time Teri has admonished him. Bless her heart, but he did find one of her buttons and she spoke up without hesitating. It's also the first time she's done that in his presence.

"I'm sorry to say I did, Teri. I thought you slept with the tons of guys you went out with in high school. I'm so sorry I made that assumption."

"Is that why you quit pursuing me back then?"

"Yes. You had a different guy every day practically. Based on your good looks, I don't blame them either. You are definitely a site for sore eyes."

Ignoring his compliment, she continues, "There was a reason for that, Steve. I had different guys hit on me every day because of my cheerleading. Only one of them got anywhere with me, but they all tried. The only one I went out with ended up cutting off the date early. All he did was feel me up and wouldn't stop until I grabbed his finger and nearly broke it. He kicked me out of his car and I had to call home for a ride. I was so embarrassed. It was then I almost called you for a ride home, but chickened out at the last second. I didn't want you to know what happened to me."

She continues, "On my summer break last year, I hooked up with two guys, one early after I graduated and one about a month later, both I approved of and both entered me. Neither of them gave me the pure pleasure you've given me so far this summer."

"Oh god, Teri. I'm really sorry I jumped to conclusions. I just thought... I just had a wrong impression of you back then."

"And now?"

"It's dramatically different and thank you setting the record straight," he tells her.

"Now that we're exposing our past, back then I had the same impression of you. You always had a girl by you, so I stayed away," Teri reveals.

"Yeah. Apparently, I had the same problem you did. I went out with three girls and we ended up in bed, but the first one was afraid of my size. All she did was stroke me and didn't try to get me off, so I didn't try to get her off."

"We broke up the next day as a result. I wasn't discouraged though. There are girls out there that like a big cock and I seem to have found one," he says, happy as a clam.

"Indeed you have... What about the second girl."

"She was a dud like the first."

"The third?"

"We had sex, but we never made a connection with each other and split up after a couple weeks."

"The fourth?"

He sits there and fidgets. It doesn't take long for her to get impatient for an answer.

"Do I know her?"

"You might."

"Who is she?"

"You can ask her if you like. She's sitting on my lap."

She laughs, wiggles on his lap and says, "You little shit. You didn't have to tease me like that."

He laughs.

"I know, but I like teasing you. I like seeing your adorable smiles and reactions."

"I guess you do... No girls at college?" she asks.

"Nope, none. Didn't have time for the opposite sex."

"It seems both of us had a wrong impression of the other. It's hard to believe you didn't get laid as much as I thought you did, being as handsome as you are, and it's also a relief to know I was wrong about you... What about tomorrow?" she asks.