Summer Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all you're thinking?" he asks, point blank.

"No. What I don't want is to spook you into dumping me and look for another summer piece of ass. That would be very disappointing to me."

"So, you see yourself as a piece of ass?"

"No, I don't! The sex I have with you is great, but..."

"Okay, Teri," he interrupts. "I know you want to tell me something so what do you say you stop beating around the bush and tell me what's on your mind... Please."

She hesitates again. He knows she has zero desire to split up. The tears in her eyes are running down her cheeks, but she isn't crying.

"If I tell you what I really want to, you might walk away and find another summer girlfriend. There are plenty around here, and I would be devastated if you did that," she says.

"I guess that's a risk you'll have to take, Baby."

"You just called me Baby. You've never called me that before."

"I know... You never called me that before either. Do you want me to fuck your brains out before you explain?"

"Would you?"

"As long as you promise to spill the beans without holding back."

"Fuck me then!"

He smiles and carries her to the shallow water, drops to his knees and places her on her back. She grabs his cock, hoping this is not the last time he fucks her, and guides it to her hot, wet pussy. He pushes her legs to her tits and holds them there as he smiles at her, his current form of encouragement.

Her pussy is raised up and he fucks her like there's no tomorrow. She's softly screaming and moaning, being very vocal about her feelings. As time passes, he loses track of how long they've been fucking, but it sure feels good to him, and he knows for her too.

His balls are telling him his time is near so he fucks her harder. When she stiffens up, squeezing the shit out of his cock, he shoots several ropes in her pussy as she coats his cock with her juices. He slowly stops fucking her, gives her several kisses, then releases her legs as she recovers from a very intense orgasm.

When she gets her wind back, she surprises him again by beginning to sob. Giving her time to get control of herself, Steve realizes she's afraid to tell him what's going on in her head. The reality she has to explain herself hits her so he rolls them to his back.

With her on top, he pushes her to a sitting position as she straddles him. He sits up and pulls her to him and she clamps him tighter than she ever has as her tears begin flowing. He's holding her tight hoping it will ease some of the fear she's obviously feels.

"Relax, Teri. Just look me in the eyes and talk to me like I'm your BFF."

With her arms locked around his neck, legs locked behind his back, she pulls herself into him as tight as she can. He releases her, leans back supported by his arms, lifts her up with his legs and hands, crab-crawls them into deeper water until it reaches his armpits, then he parks his bare ass in the sand and wraps her in his arms.

"You're making me nervous, you know," she says shyly.

"I'm sorry to say it's you that's making you nervous. I only want you to tell me what you're so scared to tell me. Why is that a problem?"

"I'm afraid you will end our relationship if I tell you."

"Remember what I said," he reminds her.

"What did you say?"

"You may not be the only one."

Apparently she forgot what he said so she lights up and squeezes him tighter.

"I've never told a boy my inner feelings before, except my parents. I'm not trying to make excuses, just that I never told anyone how I really feel. I don't have a very high opinion of most boys so I hesitate to get personal with them," she says, speaking so low he almost can't hear her.

"Including me?"

"No. Not including you, silly."

"Teri, if you have any thoughts about remaining with me in a long term relationship, I will require you to open up to me. I want to know what makes you tick, among many other things. So, it's my desire for you to tell me what you want me to know and I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to do."

She gives him a half smile, still with tears in her eyes and looks him in his. Still, she hesitates, then finally speaks.

"Would you be mad at me if I told you I'm in love with you? Because if you're going to be mad, I won't tell you."

He chuckles. Her answer is a cop out. She's seriously afraid he will walk away from her in favor of another.

"Just say what you want to say to me. You can be as direct as you want," he tells her and gives her a kiss.

Now she's crying, but finally says, "I'm... in love... with you... Steve."

Her speech is quavering as she talks, but she's also squeezing him tighter and crying her heart out with no intention of letting him go.

He squeezes her with passion, then says, "You're the first girl to tell me that. You can relax, Teri, I'm not mad at you. I'm actually flattered. Why would I be mad at you just because you tell me something so important to your heart? Anyway, here's my problem. I don't believe you're in love with me at this time. Unless you know something I don't, I believe it's too soon in our relationship to make a call such as that."

She squeezes him again and gives him sweet kisses on his neck.

"I believe what gets two people together is either one's physical attraction, or one's personality, sometimes both. I don't believe love suddenly jumps into your heart, so no love at first sight for me. Infatuation will do that and sometimes, it's hard to decipher the difference."

"I believe love grows between two people. It's a process of learning about the other. I do believe right now you're in lust with me and I will admit to being in lust with you and that's a hell of a good start. It succeeded at getting us together. We know so little about each other and we need time to explore us, then we can make reasonable conclusions based on information each of us collects."

For lack of something better to do, he's reaming her asshole as he speaks, making it hard for her to focus, and she squirms on his lap as they talk. Yes, he can be a meanie when he wants to be and right now, he wants to be.

"I want you to know I'm into you deeper than you know," she says with her eyes nearly closed.

"That's sounds like something I'm suppose to say... but explain please," he replies.

She laughs at his statement, realizing it's true, then gets back to business.

"Why are you making this so difficult on me?"

He gives her a peck on her neck and squeezes her just so she knows he's not mad at her. She's used to holding back and he wants to break her of that bad habit.

"Baby, how am I making it hard on you? I ask questions based on what you tell me so I can get clarification. Aren't you the best person to answer the questions? Get it from the proverbial 'horse's mouth', so to speak?"

He continues, saying, "But, if you think I'm deliberately making this hard on you, hopefully the next time something like this occurs, you will answer without having to go through all this fear, hesitation and stalling. My desire is to learn as much about the girl sitting on my lap as I can."

"You're so smart."

"It's not me being smart. This is me exploring you. You're telling me things I need clarity on or I want to know because I'm interested in Teri as a person, so I ask. Eventually, you'll be doing the same thing to me, but on your own schedule."

"I won't disagree with that."

"You can, but it won't do you any good," he says with a smile.

"Funny guy."

She finally cracks a smile as he squeezes her again to get rid of some of her fear.

"Talk to me, Baby. I'm not your enemy, nor am I going to bite your head off if you tell me what's on your mind... Nor do I have any plans to walk away. Not telling me what you want me to know or how you feel has got to stop. If you can't communicate with me, there's no place for a future together. My girl has to be open and honest with me at all times. That's one of several things I require from a girlfriend and I'm sure you require something similar from your boyfriend. So tell me what's on your mind, little lady, because I'm thirsty to know. I know you want to tell me or you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place."

"Yeah, you're right about that... I do want to tell you, but I'm afraid this may be the end of our short relationship and I don't want that."

She pulls his head to her chest and holds him there, but because he didn't turn his head to the side, his nose is planted between her firm tits, not intentionally, but still just as effective. He just learned she can be a meanie too.

"Why?" he asks with a muffled voice.

She notices his voice change and pulls his face away from her as she briefly chuckles and looks at him as he smiles.

"You enjoyed that I assume?"

"Yeah, I kinda did."

They both laugh at the unexpected humor of the moment.

"Anyway, my stalling and fear is based on what we said to each other our first two days together and I know you're serious about it," she explains.

"I am serious about it. Why? Has something changed?"

"Yes, I've changed my mind."

"Is there any reason why I can't change my mind?"

She smiles and hugs him, and he can tell her confidence is building.

"You've said several things to put me at ease in the last few minutes so I'm going to risk opening up to the man I want to know inside and out."

She continues, "I understand we've been together for less than a week, but I'm so relaxed when I'm with you, more than any other boy I've ever been with and I feel so good inside because of that... I have some sort of connection to you that I've never had with any other boy I've been with. The way you look at me makes me melt into you most of the time. Your tender touches and caresses make me so horny. I feel like a different person when I'm with you."

Teri continues, "I never let any guy fuck me on the first date like we did this time, but you took control of me and did anything you wanted. I haven't allowed any other boy to be that bold with me, but I willingly let you do it and I don't know why either. I just did and I want you to continue."

"I feel so safe when I'm with you. I don't understand all my feelings, but what I do understand is, I have a desire to spend more time with you and get to know more about you, especially with clothes on and with other people around us so yes, I do want to explore you."

"I have a rule about being out in public or around other people with a girlfriend."

She rolls her eyes and shyly asks, "What rule?"

"I have to be able to hold her hand."

"Seriously?"

"No. Seriously."

"Funny guy. My hands are yours then," she says, smiling and squeezing him again.

He's smiling at her response.

"Anything else you want to tell me?" he's wondering.

"That's my immediate feelings about you, other than telling you point blank that I hope to be more in the forefront your mind the more time we spend together and I definitely want to spend more time with you."

"What if I don't want to spend more time with you?"

"Don't say that because I don't believe you mean it. I know you a little better than you think."

"Good call. You're right, I don't mean it... In fact, every day I look forward to spending more time with you."

"You don't how that makes him feel, Steve."

"I think I do Teri. I've been affected by you as well... My turn, and I want to tell you a short story," he says to her.

"Go for it, Steve."

"Seeing you again for the first time in a long time made my heart skip a beat. You were a shimmer of beauty when I saw you on the dock and if I'm not mistaking, I got an instant hard on."

"You did no such thing smarty pants. Believe me, I would have noticed that large tent in your swim suit."

"Yeah, you probably would have, but I can wish can't I... Anyway, I have similar feelings for you and I'm struggling with those feelings as I speak. Like you, I like the way you melt into me when you greet me. I like the fact you're always horny for my cock. I like the way you mount me when you want attention. I like the fact you hold me tight for no reason. I like the way you refer to your body parts and your explicit language."

"I like the fact that you're willing to be naked with me in the outdoors. I like the fact we have some pretty crazy conversations. There are so many things I like about you and I'm thirsty to learn more, but these things make me lust after you. They don't make me love you. Getting to know what's in Teri's heart is what makes me love you."

He continues, "I'm ready to expand our horizons if we expect to have any kind of future outside of great sex. That's part of what I expect from my girl. So tell me, where do you fit into that scenario?"

Teri feels like a lead weight has been lifted off her shoulders. She's squeezing the shit out of him... again trying hard to be a meanie, but he must be fair, he's doing the same to her, probably for the same reason.

"I fit in perfectly. I want all of you, every part of you. I want to explore you, share your life and learn more about how we fit together the best way possible."

"Now you're talking. Still afraid of me?"

"I've never been afraid of you, Steve, and doubt I ever will be. I worry about what your response might be in certain moments. I also want to tell you that you've transformed me into someone that desires to be with you above all others. Nobody else comes close. Yes, I may be jumping the gun about loving you, but I'm going to stick with it until I learn otherwise. I know we have things to learn about each other and I'm more than willing to continue that process."

She's reaching for his growing cock, but he stops her from putting it inside her.

"You may be setting yourself up for an emotional crash if this relationship doesn't work out the way you expect it to. I seriously won't enjoy doing that to you. I hope you're a strong girl."

"I'll take my chances with you and yes, I'm a strong girl as you will learn in due time."

"You need to understand this is only the beginning of our future as a couple."

"I do understand that," she says, rolling her eyes.

"Cool... I want to be very transparent about us. No longer do I want us to assume anything about each other like we did two years ago when we were both wrong. I want to say exactly what I mean to eliminate any and all confusion between us, and I hope you will do the same."

"I'm glad and you're right. I thought that was a dumb question when you asked it, but now I understand what you mean. I need to do that as well. Communication is important to us now. No more rolling my eyes when we talk to each other about each other."

He gives her a hug she doesn't expect and she gives him a kiss he doesn't expect.

He tells her, "As for me, I want an exclusive girl. I don't share. Call me greedy if you want, but when it comes to my girl, I want all of her. If I can't have all of her, I don't want any of her. If there's something you want from me that I'm not giving you, you need to tell me and train me to give you what you want. If you're not willing to do that, there will be a problem between us. I won't have a problem teaching you about me, but in some cases, you have to ask... Does any of this make sense?"

Euphoria is taking over Teri's emotions. She has happy tears and a whiney voice as she's looking forward to a future with him. She's taking deeper breaths and has a smile on her face. She's also wiggling her ass against his cock for some strange reason.

"It does, and I expect my boyfriend to be my exclusive man. No running around with other women and yes, I will be happy to train you to be the man of my dreams."

"Then you also need to know when it comes to people, I'm a hugger. Always have been, always will be. Hugs make people feel good and that's how I want them to be, so I give hugs freely. My Mom and Dad expect that of me and my sister is also a big time hugger. Don't be surprised by this. It's normal behavior for me, for us," he explains.

"I remember that from before, now that you mention it. Can I join in?" she asks.

"Only if you want to."

"I want to. Very much I want to."

Steve replies, "I like that. Also, if you expect to be part of me, you have to accept my family, good or bad. And let me tell you something else, now that we're spilling our guts to each other. Since I met you in high school, you've stuck in my mind. You're an extremely attractive girl and I never forgot you. A perfect ten in my eyes. You can be a model or centerfold if you put your mind to it, but please don't."

She gives him a broad smile.

He continues, "That's the first thing that captured my attention about you two years ago. We had one date back then, if you want to call it a date, and that caused me to start watching you. I saw you with just about every guy in school. That's what turned me off. I understand why now, but that's what caused me to walk away. Make sense?" he asks.

"Yes, it does and you're right about that. Each of us screwed up back then... It's funny in a way. Back then, I watched you and you had a different girl beside you every time I saw you. We were both popular, but I never really got over you. You left me with a favorable impression, which caused me to make future plans."

"I dreamed about you many times after we split up, but I didn't pursue you because I didn't want you to think I was desperate, even if I was, and yes, I was. I'm not looking to spend my life with an average Joe. I'm looking for someone special and different, then after I met you, I expanded it to intelligent, handsome, strong, sexy and confident."

"You left me with such a positive impression I had no choice but to meet you again. It was no accident I was at the lake near the gas pump that day. I was in hot pursuit of you. When you showed up, I nearly jumped out of my skin. Being so excited, I could hardly restrain myself. I had to let you know I was there. When you invited me for a ride, I knew where it would end, and it did, and I wanted it to progress as it did."

"I turned into a slutty girl because of you. Not for just any boy, but for you. That's not what I normally do with a guy either. My dreams about seeing you again probably set me up to do that, I guess. Anyway, I became one sexy, slutty girl for you and did it willingly. I admit, I lost control as soon as I saw you. I didn't plan to do that. It just happened."

"You like being a slut?"

She looks at him with eyes that, under normal circumstances, would've killed him.

"I'm not a slut!" she shouts in anger.

"Good answer, Teri. You're not a slut. Just because a girl likes to have sex doesn't make her a slut. A slut doesn't really care who she fucks and will have sex with anybody for any reason, at any time and any place, mostly. You're selective. You choose your mates carefully, as I do. I don't consider you a slut just because we had sex on our first date. Never did, never will, so please stop telling me how slutty you are, because you're not."

"I'm sorry, Steve. That is how I viewed myself at the time, but no longer."

He continues, "Ok. No problem... As I said, I was attracted to you the moment I saw you on the dock and, like you, I wanted another shot at you. I felt something for you the instant I laid eyes on you. My heart jumped when you accepted a ride with me, but unlike you, I didn't know how it would turn out... Anyway here we are, naked and alone on a deserted island with little to do. Got any ideas what you want to do the rest of the day?"

"Yup," she says smiling.

"What?"

"First, I want to hold you tight. Second, we need to get some energy so let's eat. Third, it's all about you fucking me and me fucking you. The rest of our adventure can wait for later."

"I guess we can start that way... But, before we head down that road, we have to talk about tomorrow. We're suppose to have a threesome with Kelly. Do you still want to do that?"