Summer Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers

"What about it?" he asks her, trying to stop from smirking.

"Are we going to get together smart-ass?"

"I'm available. When do you want me?" he replies as his smile breaks through.

"All the time, Big Boy... You tell me. I just wait for you, mostly," she says with a kinda lonely tone in her voice.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously."

"That changes things. We can make it a longer day then?"

"Sounds really good to me," she agrees.

Without warning, she jumps in the drink and cleans her body thoroughly. He jumps in next to her and does the same. Then he muscles himself back aboard and helps her aboard.

As they dry off and get their suits on, he gets curious again.

"So where or how did you get you're your desire for large cocks?" he wonders.

"Porn, Steve. After I had sex for the third time, the pool dried up so I forced myself to watch porn to fill the gap. It was never as rewarding as a real cock, but it helped get me through tough times," she admits.

"You must have some big dildos hidden somewhere then?"

"That's being nosey, young man."

"It's ok, Teri. You don't have to answer, no problem," he says.

"I want to tell you so be patient please. Yes, I have two, but neither of them are as big as you."

"Cool. I'm at the head of the class then?"

"Absolutely. I love it that way," she replies satisfactorily.

Satisfied with her answers, he pulls her into him and gives her a kiss she so richly deserves. He moves to the driver's seat and starts the motor, then pulls the anchor up and stows it. He embraces her again just because and feels the heat from her body, which is making him stiff again. He takes the driver's seat and not surprising, she sits next to him. Then it hits him.

"Do you want to drive?"

"Maybe another time. I like keeping busy with a particular part of your anatomy for now."

He smiles and gives her a kiss.

He drives her home and secures the boat to the dock. She gives him a hug and kisses him, climbs up on the dock and starts to walk away. Then she stops and turns to him.

"The gas in my mouth was a bit too much, Steve. Making me out to be a slut didn't help either. I don't want to see you again."

Then she turns and walks away.

In his intense shock, he falls on the stern seat and buries his face in his hands. His eyes are closed. His head is swimming in grief. He's devastated beyond belief. He lost his perfect summer fuck as tears appear in his eyes. Dammit! He slaps his face in his mind and has difficulty dealing with what has happened to him.

He's so wrapped up in grief, he didn't hear or feel her come back aboard, but she kneels down beside him.

"Steve."

Filled with excitement to hear her voice, he looks up quickly and is extremely happy to see her again.

"After all we've done together today, I'm really surprised you fell for that line," she says.

Yup, she duped him, a good one too.

He grabs her, smiling, pulls her across his lap and holds her so tight for so long, happy as hell she's back, then he starts tickling the shit out of her. She squirms, kicks and laughs as he pursues her.

When she finally gives up, she goes limp on his lap and he smiles at her with love in his eyes. Holding her tight, he puts a small space between their heads to look at her. He's sure she can see the wetness in his eyes, but he doesn't care that he's opened up to her unintentionally.

"I totally thought you were serious. You got me," he tells her.

Teri smiles one of those from her arsenal that makes him melt into her and at this point in their relationship, he doesn't care if she knows.

"I will be looking for you in the morning. You want to call me or tell me when to meet you?" she asks.

"Which do you prefer?"

"Tell me now and I'll be waiting for you... I might even work you over tomorrow."

"I like the sound of that!!... Be on the dock by nine," he tells her.

"See you then... Just so you understand, I'm looking forward to spending a long day with you."

"I hope you are," he's saying with a smile, still holding on to her.

Five minutes later, he's still holding her tight.

"You going to let me go?"

"Do I have to?"

"Not if you want me to tag along with you the rest of the day," she replies.

"Naaa," he says and releases her, hesitantly.

He stands with her and after she gives him another tight, long hug, she releases him and he goes out of his way to slap her ass.

"You like my ass, don't you?"

"Nope. I love your ass, pretty lady... Show me a boy or man with red blood that doesn't and I will sell you a bridge to Manhattan I don't own."

She laughs. He helps her to the dock and she walks away, blowing him a kiss as she walks. He takes the opportunity to watch the wiggle in her ass, a beautiful tear drop ass with a low cut bikini makes all the difference. Totally amazing. She's so beautiful.

* * * * *

After he gets the Master Craft back to its mooring, he ties her up, cleans her up and stows all the lines and skis that he moved around during the day. Then he puts the cover on her, expecting to give her the rest of the day off.

As he walks to the house, he reminisces about what she pulled on him. No other girl has ever done that, but at the time, he thought she was serious and that was the end of their relationship. He's glad, however, she came back and gave him some badly needed loving. Now she knows he's more into her than even she thought. He also wonders if that's what she wanted to know... Of course it was!

* * * * *

Later on, the family sits down for dinner and they eat as they talk, mostly about Debi's success with her friends. They finish dinner, clean up, do the dishes and retire to the livingroom for more conversation.

Debi is still the major topic of discussion and she's getting multiple accolades for her success. She's flying high and gives them several hugs throughout the evening. Steve can't believe how good she's feeling these days.

Steve expresses his desire to call it a day so they give hugs, then Mom and Dad split off to go to their bedroom. Steve gives Debi a good night hug and they climb the stairs, arm-in-arm this time. She tells him she has a date tomorrow, something she didn't tell Mom and Dad. He's excited for her and she silences him before he can say anything.

Then he whispers, "You behave on your date."

"I may have to let him fuck me because I'm so horny," she whisper's back.

"Just be careful, Sis."

"I will do that, Bro. You've taught me quite a bit lately and part of that is to respect myself. I will be a good girl."

"Good. I would hate to have to run interference again," he says, smiling. "I'm not sure I would survive it this time."

She smiles, gives him another hug, then a look, then a smirk appears and off she goes to her room. He can't help but watch her ass she walks away.

"Sis," he whispers loud enough for her to hear him.

She stops and looks at him with curiosity.

"You do have a great ass."

She returns to him and gives him the hug of his life and he gives her a tight, reassuring hug.

"Thank you, Bro. I really needed to hear that, especially from you."

"You're welcome. See ya tomorrow."

* * * * *

In the morning, Steve is up by eight. He takes a shower, puts some cold cuts in the wheel equipped cooler, along with some drinks, water, ice, and he's dragging it behind him as he walks to the Master Craft. Then it occurs to him he didn't see Debi this morning. Oh well, he'll check in with her later.

Arriving at the Master Craft, he parks the cooler, takes the cover off the boat and does all he has to do to get the boat ready for a full day of use. While the motor is warming up, he runs back to the house to get a ball for them to toss around, then runs back to the boat. Untying her, he's off to meet up with Teri, something he's looking forward to.

He's spending a major part of the day with her and finds himself looking forward to seeing her bright, innocent face and perfect figure. She's a real knockout, even by his standards and he feels like he's attaching himself to this girl so he needs to be careful. It hasn't even been a week, but he still has to make up for yesterday's blunder.

Teri, already waiting on the dock, is wondering if he's going to show up, thinking she may have gone too far yesterday. Hearing Steve's boat rev up from over a mile away, her face changes from a frown to a smile as she becomes excited he's on his way. Because sound travels better over water than over land, she knows the sound of his boat as she's heard it a few times before.

Steve arrives at the dock at nine and she can't wait to greet him. Teri ties the bow line, he ties the stern line and gets off the boat to meet her, putting her arms around his neck and melts into him. God, she feels really good. He gives her a very tight hug that he probably shouldn't have. It's too much too soon.

"Ready?" he asks.

"I'm always ready for you," she replies and they smile. "You're a minute late, you know."

"How so?"

"You told me you'd be here at 9."

"Not so fast, young lady. I said for you to be on the dock by 9. I said nothing about me."

She thought for a second, giggles and says, "Oh damn you! You're right... I'm still taking it out on your body throughout the day though."

"I will certainly welcome that."

She tries hard not to smirk, but loses the battle. As a smile grows on her face, he holds her and plants a kiss on her lips. She melts into him again and that's the end of that conversation. He helps her aboard then unties the bow line. The motor is still running so he unties the stern line and pushes them off.

He takes her to a small island up the lake that has a really small beach, not the same one as before. The lake is calm so the ride is smooth and they talk very little on the trip, but she's still busy doing what makes her happy, and him too.

She stands in front of him with her ass pressed into his crotch and her hand reaches inside his suit to feel his cock every now and then and he loves that she does it. He loves the teasing nature she has and since he's teasing her tits and pussy, she's not the only one being a tease.

The trip to the island seems to have calmed her down a bit, not being as bubbly as before. He's thinking he should be doing more to engage with her on the trip, but he doesn't.

Arriving at the island, he beaches the boat, leaving about four feet of water under the prop, which is more than enough. He gets in the water using a ladder they keep in the boat, she hands him the cooler and he takes it ashore along with a big blanket. Teri throws him the line he asks for and he ties the boat to a tree so it doesn't escape this time. Lesson learned.

He returns to the boat, expecting to give her a ride to shore, but instead of a piggyback ride, she insists on mounting him, which he lets her do, of course. She wraps him tight as he clutches her ass and kneads her cheeks while she buries her face into his neck. She gives him several soft, wet, sweet kisses on his neck, but something is different. He's not sure what is, but it gives him the impression something is about to rear its ugliness.

He can see where he's walking, but she's holding him unusually tight, another clue. He takes her to the beach and stands there, waiting for her to express an interest in standing on her own two feet, but she doesn't.

"Do you want to get down?" he asks.

"Not really. I rather you hold me in your arms all day while you use your hands on me."

"Hmmm. What a request. Should I or shouldn't I. Let me see if I can figure this out."

He suspects a smirk comes across her lips, but he doesn't know for sure.

"It's one hell of a decision. If I let you down, we will be able to do more than just fool around with each other. But, if I don't, we'll have a major problem."

"Funny guy," she says as she separates and looks him in the eyes as she smiles. "And what might that be?" she asks.

"You, young lady, have too many of your curves covered."

She lets him go instantly, drops to the sand, removes her bikini and mounts him again. He didn't even think to take his suit off while she did her's, she did it so fast.

"Problem solved," she says, looking straight into his eyes.

"Indeed it is," he replies. "On the other hand, if I run my fingers into your pussy all day long, you may get tired of me teasing you."

She shakes her head.

"Not a fucking chance in hell I will get tired of your hands pleasuring me. Every part of you was built for me so that's out of the question."

She actually shocks him by saying that and his curiosity piques.

"Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Not really, just stating the facts as I see them... Why? Would it be good or bad if I was trying to tell you something?"

He lets her question slide, and lucky for him, she does too.

"Interesting... You like being naked in the out-of-doors?"

"Only if I'm with you and only if we're alone. I don't want to be the naked girl that all the guys gawk at."

"I understand that... I guess we won't be doing any swinging then."

She laughs.

"Funny guy," she says and kisses him sweetly. "I don't have any desire to swing because I have you."

Steve actually likes that answer. The fact that Teri is comfortable being naked outdoors with him is a good thing. Not wanting to be a swinger is another feather in her cap. He's learning, slowly, and his pro column is getting longer, not so with his con column.

"Cool... I'm going to let you down so I can take my suit off, then we can get wet and toss the ball around for a while."

"Naked ball. Never done that before... Let's do it," she says, smiling.

He kneads her bare ass again, then lets her down. He doesn't need to take his suit off because Teri does it for him, then gives it to him. He tosses it on the boat where he can reach it so she picks up her bikini and puts it next to his.

He gets the beach ball out of the boat and they toss it back and forth until she tosses it up, out of his reach, and over the boat.

"Ooops," she says. "Sorry."

That was no accident. She has something up her sleeve.

Instead of walking around the boat, he swims under it. After retrieving the ball, he tries to swim under the boat with it in his strong grip, but its buoyancy doesn't cooperate. Finally, he tosses it over the boat and swims under it again.

From under the boat, he doesn't see Teri standing in the water anywhere. When he surfaces, he doesn't see the ball either. Suddenly, he feels her crash on his back and holds him tight. She still wants to play ball, but with his balls instead. This will be fun.

He bends his knees and they go under water. She lets him go and when they surface, she's right back on him, laughing this time, and facing him. She's very playful and wraps him up real close. He can't help it, his hands cradle her ass again.

"Where's the ball?" he asks.

"It bounced off my head and ended up in the boat. I wasn't expecting it to come flying over the boat," she replies.

"Oh... I'm wondering if cradling your ass is also part of my DNA," he says as he stretches his fingers into her crack, teasing her. "All you want is sex. What am I going to do with you?"

A smile grows on her pretty face.

"Well. Let me see if I can figure this out..."

A smile grows on his face.

"As I see it, you can fuck me, or you can do something really stupid," she says as her smile gets bigger.

"What might 'something really stupid' be, may I ask?"

"Not fucking me, smart-ass!"

"Ohhh, duuugh. Sometimes I don't think... Where do you want my hardness, my dear?" he asks, shaking his head.

She laughs and he does the same.

"Deep in my pussy, Big Boy."

That's a request not even he can deny so he moves his arms behind her knees, one at a time, and takes control of her ass again. Shoulder deep in the water, she reaches between them, grabs his hard cock as he lifts her, guides it to her pussy and he lets her drift down slowly.

As his cock slides inside her, she looks him straight in the eyes until she can't keep her eyes open, disappearing into her head.

"Feels that good does it?"

"Better than good. It's awesome, even indescribable, to have your fat, long cock inside me. College is going to be a bitch without it."

"Something tells me you'll find a way to survive," he says.

Then he starts bouncing her on his cock and again, her first fuse is short. Her orgasm takes control of her body as she shudders. He slows the strokes and she responds.

"Keep fucking me, Baby. I need it so bad."

Baby? She just called him Baby. Holy shit! Did that slip out by accident or was it intentional? He decides to ignore it to see if she brings it up again. Now he knows for sure she has something up her sleeve.

He keeps fucking her and she's moaning loudly. The water prevents them from over heating, but it doesn't stop them from sweating. Teri is vocal about getting pleasured and she's telling him different things to do to her, all having to do with pleasing her. That's also different and it's affecting him.

Without warning, he reams her asshole and that triggers her next orgasm. Minutes later, as he continues pounding her on his cock, they both have an intense orgasm.

He's still holding her and she's literally limp against his body as they relax. She's totally amazing. She's so horny he can't believe his own luck, then he makes an attempt to put her on her feet.

"Wait, please. Can we just stay like this for a couple days?"

He laughs.

"That long?" he asks.

"I just want you to hold me a while longer, then you can put me on my back in shallower water and fuck my brains out."

He moves her face in front of his and looks her in the eyes with compassion in his. Her statement touches him in a way he wasn't expecting.

"Well then, I can tease your ass some more. How's that?"

"You know what to do to me, Big Boy."

"How's your ass feeling today?"

"It's good, but no anal today. I just want you to fuck my pussy over and over again."

They play around for a while and as they play, she keeps reaching for his cock. He keeps kneading her ass as he bounces her, just to make sure she's awake, but maybe there's another reason.

Then she looks in his eyes and asks, with hesitation, "You don't mind if I call you Baby, do you?"

"Depends on the reason."

"Just seems like the thing to do. I don't really know why. I just want to call you Baby."

"Not buying that answer, Teri. Tell me why, please."

He can see a sudden fright on her face. She pauses, mumbles some words he can't make out, hesitates and avoids eye contact, then finally speaks.

"Would that be a bad thing in our relationship?" she asks.

Now he's getting himself in trouble. If he agrees, she'll be his girl and they'll be an item. Is that a bad thing? As it stands now, he doesn't think so, but...

"You're avoiding the question, Teri."

"I know. I'm a bit nervous about answering it."

"Okay, let's try this question. Where do you see 'us' going?"

Now she's really nervous. Maybe she should have answered his other question. Hesitating, she finally gets it together.

"I know we've only been together for less than a week, but I feel lonely when you're not with me. Am I fucked up or something?" she asks with her voice turning whiney.

"You've been fucked, but you don't look or act fucked up to me."

She looks at him and smiles.

"Funny guy... What would you say if I told you I'm becoming attached to you?" she says as wetness becomes visible in her eyes.

"I'd say you may not be the only one."

He really didn't want to say that this soon in their relationship, but he did and now he's afraid he's revealing too much too soon.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" she asks.

"Don't know. What do you think I'm saying?"

"I'm hoping you want to spend time with me that requires wearing clothes, possibly in public places, in addition to the intimate times we share without clothes."

MDSW
MDSW
518 Followers