Summer Break Ch. 04

Story Info
What's in store for Steve and Teri now?
19.3k words
4.75
8.3k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

Writer's Notes:

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. Thank you for the comments and keep them coming. And vote!!! Enjoy the story series my friends.

* * * * *

It's four days later and Steve and Teri are back at his Mom and Dad's house late that evening. His family has already called it a night. Arriving in their room, they strip naked and get into bed, with him cuddling to her backside, leaving the unpacking for the morning.

Steve attributes the great visit to his girlfriend for explaining her emotional side and he's so glad she managed to win them over to him. When Teri's Mom came storming into the room when they were stark naked, Steve thought for sure she was going to put an end to their relationship then and there. But, as time with her parents progressed, they became his best friends.

He feels so good about them right now he's seriously elated, also feeling pretty good about himself. He's happy the stay at Teri's parents was so rewarding and she has to inform him of her evaluation.

"My parents love you, Steve. We have their full support and they have a great deal of trust in you. Mom and Dad got to know you very well and they are as proud of you as I am. They know for certain you're the right man for me and that you are in love with me. You have won them over in just four days, maybe less, a record for me. They also want us to spend more time with them so we need to make that happen," Teri tells him.

"And for the first time, I feel permanently connected to a family other than my own. I love your parents too, Bright Eyes. It was a fun time," Steve replies. "And yes, we do have to spend more time with them."

All things considered, Teri is still coping with personal problems stemming from the Greg incidents. She's still afraid this isn't over and is very nervous about the outcome. Greg is in jail awaiting trial with additional charges tacked on to the original, but the additional charges will hopefully land him in jail for a long time.

Steve wishes Teri could free herself from Greg altogether, but that's not likely to happen. He knows it and he will give her all the support she needs, and be there for her. That's part of his dedication to her.

Then Teri changes the plan. She gets off the bed and holds her hand out for his. When he takes it, she pulls him to her and explains, looking into his eyes.

"At my house, you took my hand and told me something that made me relax in your arms, so I'm going to do the same thing to you," she says. "I have neglected this and I want to be more affectionate to you like you are to me. I have never met someone as true to himself as you are and I love you for being the person you are. I love your strength, your physical stature, your strong body, your strong ass cheeks, your big cock and the picture of love that stands before me," she says as wetness comes to her eyes.

She embraces him and holds him, feeling his body from head to toe, gripping his cheeks and caresses them like they belong to her, something she has not done to date, even though she loves his strong cheeks. As she caresses his ass, that causes his limp cock to tease her pussy as it grows. Her fingers enter his crack and she massages his asshole as he moans, then she moves on to his growing cock and gives it some loving.

Steve playfully throws her on the bed while he does the same and lays on his back. She gets to work sucking his cock as he moans his big heart out. As she works his cock, she also keeps a finger close to his asshole and applies pressure. Steve, feeling the pleasure of her finger, pulls Teri to his face, rolls them over and fucks his girl like there is no tomorrow. His deep penetration and sudden attention triggers Teri's orgasm while he keeps fucking his girl.

Steve is close so he keeps stroking her until he cums a short time later. He lays beside her and rests, then has to tell her.

"I loved that so much, Precious. It was the right move at the right time," he tells her with warmth in his heart.

"Your welcome, Big Boy."

After they get comfortable against each other, they are ready for sleep and drift off quickly.

* * * * *

The next morning, Teri wakes up before Steve and she decides to let him sleep in so she gives him a kiss on his forehead, gets dressed and goes downstairs where Debi is just starting to prepare her breakfast.

"Morning, Debi," Teri says as she approaches her in the kitchen.

"Morning, Teri. Where's Steve?" Debi asks.

"He's still sleeping so I came to visit. How are you?"

"I'm much better now than a week ago. Let's take a seat in the livingroom and chat," Debi suggests as she drops her breakfast preparation.

"Good idea," Teri agrees.

Sitting on the sofa, Debi and Teri reminisce about their high school days and exchange stories about summer breaks from school. They laugh at all the lame boys that hit on them and as they reminisce, they learn they have a lot in common. But, the more they talk, the more the conversation turns to Steve. Debi reveals more about him and now Teri is curious.

"Has Steve ever demeaned you for doing anything dumb or anything like that?" Teri asks.

"Not at all, Teri. He has always been respectful and cordial with me, even though he should have hated me for what I did to him. I don't know how he did it either. I've never seen him get mad at anyone. He always explains himself and helps others. He even stood up for me at school. Did you know that?" Debi asks.

"No, I never saw him do that and he hasn't mentioned it," Teri says.

"He got in a scuffle because of me once with two boys. I had a bad conversation with them and Steve came over to help. At that time, I didn't see him as protecting me because I was a bitch. After he pulled me away, against my will I might add, they caught up to us and started swearing at him. Steve doesn't use real bad language and he held his tongue with these two guys as well."

"Anyway, Steve remained calm and the two guys got real angry with him. The only thing Steve said to them was 'they need to learn some manners around girls'. Well, that made them real mad. One guy took a swing at him and Steve blocked it, then pushed him to the floor, not really hurting him. As the other guy cocked his arm, Steve kicked his knee and the guy dropped to the floor in pain. That basically took him out. The other guy got up, looked at his buddy on the floor holding his leg and swore at Steve to many times to count as he helped him to his feet, leading him away."

"The amazing thing is, the guy walked away with a slight limp. Steve didn't hurt him really bad and something tells me, he could have."

"There was a big crowd that watched the whole thing and nobody stepped in to help Steve either. The next day, he had to go to the principal's office and explain what happened. He didn't get any disciplinary action from it, so all was good. Mom and Dad never knew about it until I recently told them."

"Now that I think about it, I never did see those two guys again. Nor did anybody else challenge Steve or mess with him. That was near the beginning of the school year too, before he dated you I believe."

"My brother has been my unconditional supporter for years and I didn't realize it. I'm so happy he's my brother and protected me, even though I hated what he did, at the time."

"Now, I understand what he did and why he did it and I'm his biggest fan because of it. I treated him so bad for so long and he didn't deserve any of it," Debi says as tears drift down her cheeks. "I don't understand why he never got furious with me. Maybe if he did, things would have been different between us."

"You mentioned you feel better now than a week ago. What happened to cause that?"

"Steve gave me some advice a week ago that changed my life. Now, he's my best friend as well as being my brother and I love him dearly. I treated him so bad for so long he should have hated me for doing what I did to him, but he doesn't. He's one hell of a brother."

Teri is impressed that he was still willing to do that for her after all the grief she put him through, thinking he did the same for her regarding the first Greg incident at the food court. Another feather in his cap.

"Did Steve display any displeasure directed at you during the time you were doing this to him?"

"I don't recall any, Teri. The only thing he did was to completely avoid me after a while putting up with my constant badgering. Anywhere I was, he wasn't, unless we had no choice, like riding in the boat or car. Any other time, I didn't see him, even if we were home at the same time. Then he went off to college and I was alone at school. Still, nobody messed with me because they still feared Steve. Good for me."

"Your brother didn't call you a bitch or anything else derogatory?"

"Nope. He just let me be the bitch I was and avoided me."

"Wow. He's an amazing man, don't you think?"

"He is amazing. I'm his sister and he loves me unconditionally. That's the amazing part. I feel like I owe him for not pounding me into the ground."

Teri laughs at her choice of words.

"Good point. Do you think he would do that?"

"No. He wouldn't even try to do that to his sister, but he would to someone else if the circumstances warranted it. That's the kind of person he is, nice, fun and a pleasure to be around. He walks tall, but carries a big stick and everyone knows it."

* * * * *

When Steve wakes up, Teri is nowhere to be found so he gets out of bed, puts on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, does his due diligence, and heads out to find her. As he gets near them, he hears voices so he stops just out of their sight and listens for a couple minutes, then crashes the party.

When he comes into their view, they both stand, but Debi beats Teri to the punch and is the first to give him a tight hug.

"I knew you two were talking about me because my ears were burning," he says smiling.

"You're my favorite subject," Teri says. "What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, as long as it's good, I guess," he says and gives her a good morning peck.

Then he looks at Debi.

"Don't tell me, something I said caused you to give me a hug," he tells her as he hugs her.

They laugh and Teri's eyes are shimmering.

"Yup," Debi says. "This is my favorite brother, Teri. Nobody can replace him, ever."

She squeezes him really tight, causing him to grunt.

"Don't let her kid you, Teri. I'm her only brother," Steve says.

They laugh as Teri crashes the hug so Steve moves one arm to Teri and pulls her into him.

"He's my man too, Debi. I hope you can get use to sharing him with me."

"I can do that... But you better take good care of him because, if you don't, you'll have to answer to me," Debi says smiling. "You're his favorite girlfriend and not just because you're his only girlfriend either. He hasn't had a girlfriend for this long before so you are unique in that regard."

Steve laughs and both girls squeeze the shit out of him.

"Be still my heart. I have two of the hottest women on the planet giving me a hug. I feel so special," he tells them, smiling.

"Yes, you are a very special man," Teri says, "and don't you forget it... He's one hell of a man, isn't he Debi?"

"Yes he is," Debi answers. "And he'll always be my brother."

"Very true. Girlfriends may come and go, but you'll always be his sister," Teri agrees.

With all that said, it's time to make the day's plan. Debi has a date at noon and he hasn't been able to catch up with her dating stories lately. Now isn't a good time to do that so they all hit breakfast, have a great time talking, then Debi decides to sunbath before her date while Teri and her boyfriend decide to hit the boat.

On the way to the boat, Teri is holding his hand tight, then she stops them and faces him.

"I'm so proud that you helped your sister, even though she was such a bitch for such a long time."

"She told you about that?"

"Yes, she did because she's so proud of her brother," she says as they continue toward the boat. "I've never spoken to a sister who is as proud of her brother as she is about you."

"In my own defense, she's still my sister, no matter what her state of mind is... But, I'm proud of her too. Before she entered senior high, she was a sweet girl on a mission to make everyone happy. Somewhere along that journey, she turned into a bitch and I was her favorite target. She, however, didn't see it that way and spent many hours making it known to me at home. I took it for so long, then I just avoided her. Wherever she was, I tried not to be."

"Last week, Mom and Dad got involved and because of that, Debi and I talked it out in the middle of the night. I can't even tell you what time it was. All I do know is it was dark outside. All I did was give her advice, but she's the one that managed her transformation. Now I have my sister back and I'm so happy to see her again after so many years. She's one strong sister," he tells his girl. "In a way, she reminds me of you... Oops. We better head back and get our swim suits on, don't ya think?" he asks.

"Oh, of course we should."

They head to the house, change, then set their sites on the Master Craft. He loves her skimpy bikini's. They make him hard now that he can watch her as she gets into them. What a treat.

Walking toward the Master Craft, Teri is inquisitive and wants more answers as she explores him.

"Steve."

"Yes, Dear."

"Debi said that you don't use bad language, but with Greg and Taylor, you did. How come?"

She stops him and looks concerned.

"I normally do as Debi said, but I have learned, by observation mostly, that you have to deal with fire with fire when confronted. At that time, I'm a different person. I have to figure out what kind of person I'm dealing with as fast as possible and my response must exceed their threat. I try to match their mentality and language to make them think they are up against an equal."

"Facing a bully, Devon Taylor for example, I need to be more threatening to them than they were to me or they will bulldoze over me to get to you. I also want to get a bully as pissed off at me as possible to throw him off his game and hopefully, that will give me an advantage. Most people don't perform well when they're pissed off, but some do. Distraction is another possible advantage. It helps me if I tell them things that confuse them or make no sense whatsoever because they have to think before they act."

"Greg was a different story. I was pissed at him instantly when he tore your shirt and I just reacted to protect you. I ran him into the wall to take him out of his game and it worked."

"Have you had to do this before Taylor and Greg?"

"Just once when I ran interference for Debi at school, but it was fairly harmless. Nobody got hurt bad and I didn't get any discipline from the school so it was good. I saw other people fight at college and learned from them as well, but my best teacher was my Dad. He taught me a lot because he kicked my ass twice as a kid."

Teri leans into him and holds on like she loves him. He always wants to be there if she needs protection, but sometimes, it may not be possible. He wonders if she should take self defense training to protect her when he's not around.

"Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it," he concludes.

Minutes later, she leans back and says, "I didn't realize protection has such a large thought process or strategy behind it. I can't tell you how much I love you, but one day you will know without me telling you."

She gives him several kisses and he tries to do the same to her, but she wins. Breaking the kisses, she smiles at him as he holds her tight to him as he wonders what's going on in her mind.

"Is there something wrong, Sunshine?"

"Not any more. I was confused because Debi told me you never use bad language, but you did when I saw you in action is all. Now I understand why and I'm in love with my hero," she replies with a renewed love for her boyfriend.

He rolls his eyes as they move on and, arriving at the Master Craft, he removes the cover, does the normal checks, starts the motor, then closes the cover. He moves on to finish his normal chores as Teri watches him intently.

When he finishes, he heads to the stern seat and sits next to Teri while letting the motor warm up. She cuddles into him and gets comfortable as he puts his arm around her and pulls her tight to him. Fortunately for him, Teri likes boating as much as he does... And water skiing as well. More feathers for her cap.

"You do a lot to keep this boat in shape," she says.

"I do and Dad appreciates me keeping it up for him. He does so much for this family so I want to do something for him. Taking care of the boat is one of them. The thing I did for him last week was repair the fence around the house. That gave him more free time to relax. Truth be known, he did give me some help with the fence. If he didn't, Debi would have. We got the job done in half the time I set aside for it."

"Yeah, I see that. He must appreciate you being around."

"He does and I also appreciate the fact that he still gives me free room and board and also welcomes my girlfriend here for the summer."

"True. I haven't even thanked your Mom and Dad for doing that, now that you mention it so I need to get my act together."

"It's ok, Precious. You have been under stress lately so all is forgiven."

"Maybe, but I still need to thank them for their hospitality."

"As you wish. Let's get out of here."

He unties the lines, backs the Master Craft out of the slip and away they go. He stands after they clear the markers and Teri stands in front of him, like she always does, feels for his cock and pushes her ass into his groin. His free hand pushes her top above her tits and caresses them. She may have let out a moan or two, but he didn't hear over the motor and wind noise.

She slides her hand inside his swim suit and squeezes his dick like a vice. Steve kisses her on her head a few times as he focuses on driving the boat.

They ride a long way up the lake, enjoying the scenery from the water, looking for and finding another small island with no boats around so he secures the boat in place. Teri is the first in the water as he just admires her. She wastes no time getting her bikini off and beckons him to join her.

He loves how sexy she is and jumps in, landing in front of her, grabs her below her ass while he's underwater and raises her up. Coming to the surface, she bends over his shoulder as she squeals. He slaps her bare ass and she slaps his swim suit ass in return. He lets her down and she removes his suit and starts sucking his cock while underwater. That's a new twist so he lets her continue.

She gets it nice and hard, but has to surface several times before it's hard enough to satisfy her. She mounts him and his hands go straight to her ass cheeks and squeezes them. Then he moves his fingers into her crack and teases her asshole.

"Are you ready to get fucked in the ass today?"

"Yes," she says immediately, "but for now, I want you in my pussy. I got some lube yesterday and you can fuck me in the ass tonight so I can feel what it's like while not in the water. Ok, Baby?"

"Whatever makes you happy is what I do."

"For now, put me on my back and fuck me hard and fast like you always do. Your big cock makes me feel so wonderful."

"Your wish is my command, Water Girl."

As she smiles, he lays her on her back in the shallow water. She reaches for his cock, guides it into her and grunts as he slides inside her.

"God, it feels so good when you're inside me. I want you more and more every day," she says.

"I like good news from my girl."

"You'll likely get lots more like it, Big Boy."

He's screwing her lovingly for a while, then turns into a madman. She likes it best when he fucks her hard and fast, making that request several times now. Then she slows him to a stop, rolls them to his back with his cock remaining inside her through the transition.

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers