Summer Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Taylor's attorney reviews all the evidence against his clients, they inform the DA's office they are officially dropping their lawsuit and the DA informs Steve. Case closed. Soon, they'll have another reason to celebrate. They should win Steve's lawsuit easily.

* * * * *

As the summer progresses, he learns many things about Teri, most of which he puts in the pro column. Teri does the same thing and has little to complain about. As the summer draws to a close, they're fully aware there's a decision Steve and Teri has to make regarding their future.

He takes control of her hand and leads her to their bedroom to talk. Knowing the topic of discussion, she removes his clothes, then removes her own. Totally naked, she orders him to sit on the bed and she crawls on his lap, facing him, and wraps him up unusually tight.

"This is how you want to have this talk?" he asks.

"Yup," she says with tons of confidence in her voice.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because when we're done, we're going to be so happy we will be forced to fuck our brains out," she says.

Teri's confidence has surfaced and she knows exactly what he's thinking. It's such a relief she did fix it like she said she would. His pro column is close to being full.

"You think so?"

"No, I know so."

"Ok, suit yourself, Precious," he says with a smile as he kneads her ass... "But before we begin, I have a confession to make, part of which I have already told you... When we split up back in high school, you were a serious heart throb for me. My desire to be your boyfriend was strong so after we broke up, I made a plan."

"My plan was, when I graduated from college, I was going to look you up to see if you were still available. It would have been five years later, but I wanted my degree before I got settled down, only because my future is that important to me and my future bride. It was a risk, a big risk I know, but it was my plan to stalk you after I graduated from college. It obviously hasn't worked out that way, but I'm so glad you stalked me instead. It's funny, in a way, that we both planned to stalk the other... With that said, where do you see us going from here, Precious?"

"If I had known your plan, it would have been a totally different outcome... As for our future, I've grown fond of our relationship over the summer and have no desire to separate, end it or make any changes that are negative. I know I have fallen in love with you and I also know you love me so there are no changes that need to be made, as far as I can see. How do you see us?"

"Unfortunately for you, I agree."

"Why is that unfortunate for me?"

"Because you're stuck with me and I want you with me at all times."

A smile grows on her face.

"I will make that sacrifice," she replies, "I'm in love with you, Steve. There's no doubt about it in my mind. I want to be with you, if you will have me."

Teri is squirming on his lap and deliberately causing distractions, being a meanie again. His cock is pinned between them and she knows where it is. The worst of it is, he knows where it is too.

"I will take that as a commitment to our future together," Steve says, "because I do want you to share my life with me. And for the first time, I can say with confidence and without doubt, I love you, Teri. In fact, I fell in love the day your parents talked to us about anger control. That really opened your eyes, Precious."

She tightens her grip and gives him a kiss he will never forget, then holds him tight for far too long.

Steve continues, "So step one has a decision, we both love each other and want to pursue a future together. Now we have to deal with college for as much as four years, depending on your major. I will graduate in three years, then I will need to find a job."

"And throughout those years, I will be with you through thick and thin. We can grow together without fear of separation. I love this arrangement," Teri adds.

"Music to my ears, Sunshine."

His hands drift up the sides of her naked body to her perky tits and he kneads them, not because he wants to, but because she wants him to. She's so soft and smooth he can't stop touching her. He's kissing her nipples and licking them as they show off their hardness as Steve's cock shows new signs of life.

His cock is making its presence known and Teri lifts up to get his hardness inside her. She moans as she slides down and he kisses her neck, licks her earlobes as she drifts all the way down on him.

In the short time she has known him, she has given him free reign over her body and he's taking full advantage of it. His hands move to her ass and his fingers to her asshole. He puts pressure on it, but doesn't penetrate her. His turn to be a meanie.

"Baby, put me on my back and fuck the shit outa me, pretty please!"

Another request he can't refuse. He stands up, spins them around and she playfully squeals as he traps her on the bed, pinning her in position while he sucks on her nipples. Seconds later, he moves to her pussy and teases her lips before he plunges his tongue inside her wet abyss. After pleasuring her pussy satisfactorily, he crawls up her body, aims his cock between her legs and slowly pushes in to maximize her pleasure, and his.

"That feels sooo, sooo good, Baby. Now fuck me long and hard."

For whatever reason, he can't seem to say no to a sexy request like that from the girl of his dreams, so he does exactly that. He wants to do everything he can to give her an intense orgasm. That's his current and long term goal for his girl.

He starts moving slowly in and out of her and she lets him know she likes the feel of his stiff cock filling her pussy. She loves everything he does to make her happy. He pulls out of her pussy and flips her over and she puts a couple pillows under her hips in anticipation of penetrating her from behind.

He scoots up her body and aims his cock at the appropriate place between her legs, pushes inside her and begins the physically challenging act of fucking her to orgasm.

He's already sweating as he pounds her, making her moan in pleasure. He changes the pace and depth as he lets her feel all the pleasure he can offer her, not to mention the pure pleasure she gives him. She raises up as he reaches under her and kneads her tits as he fucks his girl. At the same time, she's telling him she loves him.

As his orgasm is building, so is Teri's. He fucks her as hard and as fast as he possibly can, then they both explode in orgasm with intensity never before matched.

He holds his weight off her until he gets his senses about him, pulls out and flops on the bed next to her. His energy level, at this point, is all but gone. Teri is just laying still, breathing heavy as they try their best to recover.

He rolls to her and pulls her on top of him as she assists his efforts. She lays comfortably on his chest and buries her face in his neck.

"Steve, if there was ever meant to be a perfect man in my future, you're it. You stand proud and alone at the top. You're my man. I need no other."

That hit Steve hard. To be perfect in someone's eyes is not possible to him, but he does know Teri is about as close as it gets for him. Even though he told her she is perfect, he has to adjust so he squeezes the soft cheeks of her ass and kisses her for a long time. When he breaks the kiss, she sees the wetness in his eyes.

"Didn't expect me to say that, did you?"

"No. I didn't... To hear that from the girl of my dreams overwhelms me. I can't imagine there's another girl on this earth just like you," Steve replies.

"Own it, Baby. This girl belongs to you and it will always be that way. There is not a person on this planet that is able to take me away from your loving arms. Nobody."

* * * * *

The trial is scheduled to start between Steve and Mr Peanut, but before it does, they're informed Mr Peanut has made a change to his plea.

Because of that, Steve's lawyer adds a few more restrictions to the plea deal being negotiated, designed to keep them safe from any retaliation by him, any member of his family, their friends, employees, acquaintances or contractors, and Steve is not responsible for any injuries as a result of the conflict. Taylor, including anyone associated with him, agrees never to contact any of them ever again. He's also prohibited from being less than 500 yards from any of us, including any property or businesses owned by them, or any place they reside in, even if it's temporary.

A week after negotiating the plea deal, Mr Peanut is in the courtroom in a wheel chair, because of his bad knee, and to make Steve look bad by feigning permanent injury. The judge has already read his medical status from his doctors and knows he is not permanently disabled. His Honor asks him to stand up so he did and immediately flops to the floor. It's obvious he isn't a good actor and it basically seals his fate. While on the floor, his knee brace begins hurting him.

The judge lets him stay on the floor, but two minutes later, he gets up and sits in his wheel chair. After the DA presents the recordings and the witnesses present their stories, the jury is sent off to deliberate. But not before the judge throws out both counts of attempted rape because there was no evidence Taylor made any effort to rape Teri during either encounter.

After reviewing all the evidence and the bad acting, the jury finds him guilty on all counts against him and he was taken off to jail for 29 months, has to attend anger management classes for one year while incarcerated and will be on probation for five years after his release and the rest of the plead deal is in effect. It appears that somebody forgot to bride the jury or do anything to change the verdict and the DA wonders why.

Another night of celebration follows. Teri is extremely proud of her man and lets him know all night long.

* * * * *

College is looming in their future, only four days away. Steve realizes Teri is going to have problems with boys hitting on her at college, just like she did in high school. It concerns him, so without her knowledge or participation, he decides to help her deal with the problem. He thought, and thought and finally comes up with a possible solution in another 'duuugh' moment.

Steve gets the family together, after Mom and Dad are home, and they take up residence in the living room.

"Mom, Dad, Debi and Teri, I'd like to treat you all of you to dinner tomorrow night at our favorite Italian restaurant. Reservations have been made for eight people and I've already invited Teri's parents. Debi, if you can get in touch with John, I would also like him to join us."

"It will be the first time we all interact together so hang on to your hats. The reason for this is to thank you, Mom and Dad, and Debi, for allowing Teri and I to stay here for the summer."

Debi is happy he didn't leave her boyfriend out and Teri? Well, she's just plain happy. Mom and Dad are full of surprise that he's paying for such a large dinner bill.

The next morning, he leaves Teri with Debi and he's on a mission. He gets it done to his satisfaction and returns home four hours later. Teri has all sorts of questions and he answers her like any other man would in this scenario, he covers his ass from what he really did, but he has fun teasing her and stringing her along. Still, she has no clue what he did during his four hour absence. Payback may be a bitch if she does it before the dinner.

* * * * *

The next day, Teri didn't accomplish her act of fun revenge and they all arrive at the restaurant on time. Escorted to their table shortly thereafter, the waitress takes their orders and departs for the kitchen. Steve has to sit next to Teri, of course, and he introduces everyone to everyone again, just in case some names were forgotten.

They have lots of small talk before and during as they eat their really great dinner. The humor is fine and the food is fantastic. As they get close to the desert part, Steve speaks to the table.

"As you all know, Teri and I are off to college in a few days and I know we're going to have some problems to deal with along the way. I've been thinking, which usually gets me in trouble, about one of them and yesterday, I hope to have found a possible solution."

"It was no accident I ran into Teri this summer and because I did, we have learned a lot about each other. She's so beautiful, among many other things. Knowing this, she's going to have a problem with boys hitting on her nonstop at college. So, after serious deliberation, precise calculations and one big guess, I've come up with a possible solution that Teri can use to help her deal with that problem."

The family laughs as Teri also reaches for his hand and holds it tight as their waitress distributes all the deserts they have on order. Teri's is the last one to hit the table in front of her as she looks at Steve with a smile on her face. She has no idea. He gives the go ahead and they all dig in.

That's when she sees it.

On top of her desert is a round mint chocolate patty with her glimmering engagement ring on top. She screams, sucks in a tremendous amount of air, which gets everyone's attention, then her face contorts as she begins to cry happy tears. The table now has her full attention, and several people in the restaurant.

As she reaches for her boyfriend, he turns to face her and she hugs him to death. She's crying her eyes out as everyone notices what's on her desert while tears stream down her cheeks a mile a minute. He scoots his chair back and gets down on one knee. Teri cries harder as her Mom and Dad's eyes get wet. His Mom and Dad's do too, especially his Mom.

Debi is crying as hard as he's ever seen her cry. Seeing the ring, she gets her phone out and records a video of her brother's engagement. Then Steve looks in Teri's eyes and talks to her like she's his BFF.

"Teri Anne Thorton, I fell in love with you when I wasn't even looking for a girlfriend. All by yourself, you completely destroyed my plan for my college years, but I forgive you... Little did I know it would take you less than three months to beat me into submission... Actually, I think it only took you three weeks. The remaining weeks, you spent taking advantage of me."

The family laughs. Teri also laughs, squeezes his hand, then continues to cry with a mixture of laughter and tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"During that time, I have grown to love you very deeply and you have become the definition of my perfect mate for life. I love you from the bottom of my heart so now I have to ask the girl of my dreams if she will marry me and make me her exclusive man for life, or pay the consequences."

Teri laughs and cries hard, and is not able to speak. Almost everyone has tears in their eyes. Then Steve gestures for her to speak as everyone giggles. Finally, Teri collects herself enough to handle it.

"Oh my god," she says as she cries, "Yes, Steven Scott Gray, yes. I will be so happy to marry you and make you my exclusive man for the rest of our lives, so no consequences, Smart-ass," she says.

Steve stands up, pulling Teri with him, picks up her ring and places it on her finger. He looks her in the eyes and gives her a kiss she will remember, they will remember for as long as they live. The family breaks into applause as she finally breaks the kiss to breathe again.

The applause catches the attention of everyone in the restaurant. He holds the love of his life tight as the family gets out of their seats, comes to them to give them hugs and kisses, get a good look at her ring and to congratulate them. Teri is all about happy tears.

After everyone returns to their seat, he needs to complete his explanation.

"I hope this will help you deal with that problem at college, Sweetheart."

She can only nod because she's still having difficulty talking amid tears of happiness streaming down her cheeks.

That's the surprise of her life. She had no clue he was going to propose to her this soon. It caught her completely by surprise and actually, it was a surprise for Steve as well, but he's happy his fiancée is off the market.

As Teri takes the first bite of her desert, she breaks into tears and turns to her fiancé for a hug. He gives her the attention she needs and they hug for several minutes while Teri gets control of herself, then is able to finish her desert.

With the deserts behind them, every chance Teri gets, she's either squeezing her fiancé with a hug or squeezing the shit out of his hand. Steve still can't believe he found his soul mate without even hunting for her. Nor can he believe he has fallen in love at nineteen years of age.

Minutes later, Teri is talking to her parents and showing her engagement ring to everyone so Steve is off to find the waitress to pay the bill, only to learn his Dad already paid it. He searches for and finds him with Mom at his side, hugging her man.

"Dad, it was my desire to treat you all to dinner tonight."

"I know, Son, but your Mom and I decided there is no way in hell we are going to let our son pay for his own engagement party. Sorry about that. You can take us out another time, if you like... Or you can fire us as your parents."

Steve laughs and says, "The latter is not possible, Dad, as you very well know. End of story," he tells them and gives them a hug, then Debi comes over and joins in so he also includes her in the hug.

Steve lets it go at that. It's their way of telling him they are proud of him.

Teri spends time with her parents and they hug her as tight as he does before the fun has to come to an end. They break up the party and send them home as they hug and kiss, mostly with tears in their eyes. Teri is holding on to Steve and won't let him go.

Before departing the restaurant parking lot, Steve and Teri spend time embracing each other as they stand beside his SUV.

* * * * *

When the engaged couple arrives at home and walks into the house holding hands, his family is already there. Debi is the first to respond, coming to him and hugging the shit out of him soon after they enter the house. He can tell she's concerned about something so he puts both arms around his sister and holds her tight, hoping to minimize her fears.

"I'm not losing my brother, am I?" she asks, sniffling.

Teri's eyes water, her expression turns sad, feeling Debi's emotions. Mom's does too.

"Not in your lifetime," her brother tells her. "Just give my fiancée some space and we will be fine. Don't forget, your brother is never more than a phone call away."

As he says that, he takes one arm off his sister and pulls Teri into the hug.

"Thanks, Bro. I love you too," she says.

Then she looks at Teri.

"Remember what I said before, Teri. If you don't make him a happy man, you will answer to me," she says with a smirk and a wink.

Teri smiles and nods, then squeezes both of them while the wetness in Mom's eyes turn to tears of happiness. Then Debi, who's boyfriend had to leave for home, looks him in the eyes, gives only Teri a big hug she will not forget, then goes to Mom and Dad and repeats her hugs.

"Steve, you take care of Teri or you will also answer to me too," Debi says with a smirk on her face and winks at him. "And be forewarned there is a gift in your inbox."

Steve has to give everyone a hug with Teri doing the same, then because it's late, they all go their separate ways. When they finally break free from the family, Steve and Teri wander off to their room, strip naked and he makes her the queen of his heart, because she is. Never before has he felt this close to a girl. She's his and he will keep her forever.

Teri makes Steve feel like the king of her heart. She pampers him like never before and he gives her the special attention she's been demanding since receiving her ring.

During the night, neither one of them gets any sleep and they make love in every possible position they can think of. His cock spends most of it's time buried deep in her pussy, but her moans and screams have to be dealt with. He gets a clean sock from his dresser, gives it to her and she puts it in her mouth. He swears, for the first time, they actually spend all night fucking. By sunrise, there is no energy between them.