Summer Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Taylor attempts to roll to his back, but instead, rolls off the dock into the water in so much pain he's not even sure Taylor heard what he told him. Apparently, he didn't remember he's on a dock either.

Steve looks up and Taylor's buddy is staring at him. He's scared shitless. He can see it in his eyes.

Steve says, rather meaningful and loud, "Well, do you want a piece of me or are you going to stand there like a fucking idiot and let your wife drown?!"

Making a quick decision, he jumps in the drink and pulls him out. Neither one of them is wearing bathing suits, but the good news is, the water is only about two feet deep there.

They come out of the water, one dragging the other, just as Dad reaches his son with Mom and Teri following close behind. Steve pulls out his phone and stops the recording, but to his surprise, he learns Teri has made a of video of the event so they are well covered.

The police arrive as Steve is making sure the one with no balls is still breathing and is somewhat ok, considering his condition. His left leg looks to be in bad shape, being bent out of shape at the knee. He has to be in severe pain between that and his balls, or lack thereof.

The cops take over, asking questions of Dad, Teri, Mom and Steve. Teri plays the recording of their first encounter with the two guys and narrates it for the cops.

Then one cop says, "I want to go on record to congratulate you on standing up to him like you did. Nobody else has done that. All his past victims are afraid of him," the cop tells Steve and shakes his hand.

Then they watch Teri's video of this event, then Steve plays the audio recording he made.

The cop adds, "You have kicked this guy's ass twice now so be aware he will likely come for you again."

After explaining Steve wishes to press attempted assault charges for each confrontation, they put the best jackass in hand cuffs. Then the cop calls for an ambulance for Taylor. He also calls for a tow truck for the car, but as they wait, the cop inspects the car and finds some illegal drugs in the trunk and a loaded hand gun under each front seat, which are probably not registered. Ooops.

When the supervising officer arrives, he explains to him that Devon Taylor is well known to them and Steve is not the first to press charges against him. It's not surprising to hear that, and the cop warns there may be a major court battle with bribes and witness tampering involved if this goes to court. The supervisor tells him Taylor plays dirty, real dirty and his father is likely supporting him as well as his lawyers.

When the ambulance arrives, the EMTs immobilize Taylor's leg, put him on a stretcher, take him to the back of the ambulance and lift him inside. Then the EMT checks on the nosebleed case and they determine he has a broken nose, so he joins Taylor, headed to the hospital. A cop rides with the ambulance to make sure they remain in handcuffs.

The cops leave an hour and a half later, after they wrap up the investigation. Teri wraps him up with a very tight hug and calls him her hero again. Of course, he rolls his eyes and she laughs, but continues holding him.

"Looks like you didn't need my help after all," Dad says.

"Guess not, but I'm certainly glad you had my back."

It suddenly occurs to Steve that this is the fifth time he's been in a conflict with someone over Teri and he's wondering if this is going to be a healthy relationship in the long run so he has to talk about it with his Dad.

After a while holding him, Teri leaves him to talk to Mom so he speaks to his Dad about his conflict with Teri, telling him his concerns.

"First thing," Dad says, "is to look over at the girls and notice the most notable similarity. They are both beautiful. Agreed?"

"Absolutely, Dad."

"So, do you love your girlfriend like I think you do?"

"Very much, Dad."

"Is she worth fighting for?"

"That's my question. I don't know if I should continue doing this as a healthy relationship. For the first time in my life I have a police record now that I've been with her."

"Sorry, wrong question, Son. Let's back up a second. Do you love her?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you want her to be your wife?"

"She's my everything, Dad, so yes."

"No problem then, Son."

"I don't understand. What solves the problem?"

"Your job as her protector. I went through the same thing with your Mom many times over. Your Mother is as beautiful as your girlfriend. She is my everything, my purpose for living. I love her with all my heart and will do anything and everything I have to do to protect her. I've been involved in numerous scuffles over her, but because I want her to be my wife, I have to accept the baggage that comes with her. Have I ever regretted my decision? Never. If you love your girl as much as I think you do, now you can answer your own question."

"Thanks Dad. I guess wisdom comes with experience."

Just then, Teri crashes into him from behind, embracing him, and almost knocks him over as Mom comes in behind her and hugs Dad.

"I love you, Baby," Teri says, batting her beautiful eyes at him as he turns to face her.

"I love you, Babe," he says with a content smile on his face, "but, can you think of a reason why I feel like a bowling pin right now?"

They laugh and he joins in. She's his girl. All his, now and forever. She still doesn't know it yet, but she will in time.

Then, Dad says, "I'm taking my girl on a boat ride. You two want to go with us?"

Mom, standing by him, gives him a hug as Steve and Terry decline this time as a smirk grows on Mom and Dad's faces.

"Ok you two love birds. See ya when we get back," he says as they turn and walk toward the boat.

The young lovers walk to the house, arm in arm, and head toward his bedroom to have some fun. In their room, they are surprised by the sudden appearance of a new bed, a bigger king size bed for the two of them.

Teri instantly tears up and buries her face in his chest as she embraces him. He holds his girl close to him as it's a surprise to both of them.

"A bit overwhelming, isn't it," he asks.

Teri nods while she's against his chest with tears in her eyes. He squeezes her tighter, embracing the moment.

"Looks like Mom and Dad really like you, Sad Eyes."

"It does," she says in a whiney voice. "Now I really owe them."

"Don't take this personal, Precious. They don't want you feeling like you owe them anything and it probably won't be the only gift we get from them. They just want to help us. The best thing we can do is to thank them and give them a hug the next time we see them."

Why they abort their plans for sex nobody knows. Instead they change clothes, go for a walk and spend some quality time with each other. They talk and learn more about the other and it just flows out of Teri's mouth nowadays. He's so grateful for that. His pro column is getting really long, and so is her's.

Two hours later, they get the opportunity when his parents return home. She follows his advice and soon after, Mom and Dad are under Teri's charming personality. How lucky can Steve be? He also thanks his parents for the gift.

That night, they're forced to break in the new bed. They learn about every sound it makes, but it's a rather quiet bed, he must admit. He hopes they don't keep the rest of the family awake, though.

* * * * *

Steve wakes up the next morning with Teri half on top of him. His shoulder and arm feels numb because she slept on it most of the night. He has to move and when he does, she wakes up and a smile grows on her face.

"Good morning, Baby. Sleep well?"

"Good morning, Sunshine... I did, but my arm didn't quite make it. I think it died."

Teri panics and gets off his shoulder quickly. He feels the blood pouring into his arm again and soon enough, he has his arm back. Teri is pouting that she did that to him and he tells her it will be back to normal shortly so no harm, no foul.

He waits a few more seconds, then grabs her and wrestles her on top of him as she cheers up. His hands go straight to her ass, bypassing GO and does not collect $200.

"I'm sorry about that, Baby," she says, looking into his eyes. "Guess I better do something different next time, but I still love you," she says with an adorable smile.

"You better after killing my arm... I love you too, Baby..." he says as he teases her and give her a wet kiss. "So, are you naked because you want to be or because I want you to be?"

"Hmmm. Good question young man. Let me see if I can figure this out and maybe you can help," she says as a smirk comes over his face. "Do you honestly think I'm capable of cuddling to my man all night long without the ability to touch his person or feel his warmth up close and personal? I'm not saying I can, but..."

"Good point. I also see that as a problem. I guess you wouldn't want to do that anymore than I would."

Then he starts tickling her. They play with each other on their new bed and when they stop, they have to address another problem.

"We better have a talk about our attire around the house and in bed," he informs her.

"Yup. You know I want to be naked with you in bed, but what about around the house?" she asks.

"You can be as sexy as you want when Mom and Dad aren't here. Debi will be ok with that. No nudity with Debi present though. But when the parents are home, we have to clean up our act. This is their home and we have to abide by their rules, like them or not."

"I can do that. Not a problem."

"Very good, Sweetheart... I need to talk to my sister so I can get caught up with her. Can you entertain yourself for a while?"

"Sure, Baby. You need some time with your sister. I understand... You know she's your biggest fan, don't you?"

"I do. She's made that abundantly clear of late. Be back in a bit," he says.

He gives her a passionate kiss, surprising her, and gets some clothes on. Going downstairs, he finds Debi outside sitting in the shade, drinking her first cup of coffee.

"Morning, Sis. How did your date go?"

"Morning, Bro. It was good, but he was too shy or scared to fuck me. He'll be here soon so maybe I can coax him into bed this time. I haven't even seen or felt his cock yet and I'm horny as hell."

"Let me see if I can help... Has he tried to feel you up?"

"Last night, but it was disappointing."

"How far did he get?"

"He rubbed my ass several times, then when he started into my panties he quit and I don't know why."

"Did he seem nervous or scared after he pulled away from your panties?"

"Maybe, not sure. I guess I did something wrong."

"Maybe not, Sis. I think he wants to have sex with you or he wouldn't have tried. My guess is he's afraid the wrong move at the wrong time is too risky and he will lose you if he takes that plunge. That may happen if a boy doesn't want to scare you away. If you want him in your panties, you should give him some encouragement."

"Talk very little. Be nice, be sexy, be willing to let him do it. Smile at him when he does something you want him to do. If you have to, show him what you want him to do. Guide his hand if necessary. Feel for his cock after he shows interest in your body. That might be all he needs to move forward with your sexy body."

Debi perks up.

"Really! That's all I have to do?"

"If he's afraid, guide him to where you want him to touch you. Let him know it's not the end of your relationship if he touches the intimate parts of your body by both your actions and your words. Love his cock when you see or feel it."

Debi tears up as she hugs him.

"If this works, I owe you another, Bro."

"Works or doesn't work, you owe me nothing, Sis... Anything else going on that I want to know about?"

"Yup. The girls had a chat with me yesterday and they're happy I'm back to my old self. Thanks Bro. You've done so much for me."

He gives her a hi-five and a hug for encouragement, then he returns to his waiting, naked beauty. On his way to her, he wonders why Debi doesn't know the basics to get a man's cock inside her. Naaa. He'll figure it out in a couple years.

He pads back into the bedroom and as soon as Teri sees him, she lays her naked body on the bed and opens her legs wide. Steve takes his clothes off as he approaches his sexy girl and drops them on the floor as he arrives next to her and gazes at his Teri as she beckons him to her. They fuck and tease the other as they build up to and have intense orgasms. Teri has his T-shirt in her mouth so she doesn't wake the dead and he appreciates her for doing that.

As weak as they are, they take a shower and both of them get a spark of energy from it. Teri wants to be fucked from behind so Steve breaks out another bottle of energy and they do that with enthusiasm. She's so loud he has to cover her mouth with his hand this time. They both have another climax and take a minute to rest, then they finish their cleaning, dry off, put some clothes on and go down to breakfast.

Debi joins them and they talk for a few minutes until the doorbell rings. She jumps up, gives Steve a kiss on the cheek and runs to the door.

"What was that about?"

"The kiss?"

"Yes, the kiss."

"I gave her some advice when we talked earlier. Now she's hoping it will work."

"What advice?"

"Promise you'll keep it between us?"

"Promise, Baby."

"I told her what she can do to encourage her boyfriend to fuck her. She's been seeing him for several days and hasn't got to first base. She wants him inside her panties, except she's probably not wearing any. She just told me she's horny."

"She needs help with that?"

"I think she needs help not to be a bitch about it, I suspect, and make him feel comfortable with her. He's kinda shy around girls she said. If that's not the reason, I don't really understand why either. She's a sexy girl in her own right so she shouldn't need anybody's help getting a guy to fuck her. I know of several guys out there that will fuck her and not complain."

"I agree... So, what do you want to do today?" his girl asks.

He turns to her, hugs her as tight as he can, kisses her and whispers sweet nothings in her ear, then offers his thoughts.

"I want to spend all day with you either holding my body tight or fucking my brains out," he replies.

"I like that plan," she says as she reaches for his hand. "Let's go for a walk and give them some privacy. Then we can put your plan into action."

"Excellent idea, Bright Eyes. Let's go."

Before they leave the house, Debi wants to introduce them to her boyfriend. They spend a short time getting acquainted before Debi hauls him off to her bedroom. After she does, Steve takes Teri's hand and they go for a walk in the direction of her former cabin and beyond. Her hand is soft and smooth and she keeps giving him her 'fuck me' look.

He thinks about taking her into the woods and have his way with her, but he also wants to be civil for a change, just to see if he can control his lust for her in public. She's a constant tease because he knows what she wants, damn near all the time these days.

His arm is on her shoulders and her arm is around his waist as they walk. They're talking continuously, telling a few jokes and learning more about each other. There can't be much room left in his pro column, but he keeps adding to it anyway. They return to the house a couple hours later and walk in.

As soon as Debi sees them, she approaches him and gives him a huge, tight hug as Teri gives them some space and watches.

"It worked?" he asks.

"Yes it did. Boy did it ever. I feel elated. I did what you suggested and he did the rest. Thanks again for the great advice."

"Where is he?"

"He went out to get us lunch. He'll be back soon."

"Why didn't you go with him?"

"Because I wanted to be here when you guys got back to let you know lunch is coming and to thank you for the advice."

"Will he be smiling when he gets back?"

"He better be... By the way Teri, you just got a call from the DA's office. He wants you to call him back as soon as possible," she says and hands her the note. "He also said the cell number you gave him went straight to voice mail."

She removes her phone from her pocket and looks at it. It's blank.

"Ooops. I forgot to turn my phone on. Think they'll fire me for that?" she asks with a smile. "Before I call this guy, what was it that worked?"

"Your boyfriend gave me some advice on how to get my boyfriend to fuck me. He's shy and Steve told me to guide his hand so I guided it to my pussy and he took over. It worked. The sex was wonderful and will only get better," she says with a smile.

"Ohhh. That's none of my business, Debi. You didn't have to tell me that."

"I consider you family, Teri, like a sister I never had. Anybody that can grab my brother's attention like you have will be around for a very long time to come."

"Well, thanks for the information. I may have to remind him of that every now and then."

They laugh and Teri gives him a hug, then wanders off to make the call. All the time Teri is gone, Debi takes her place and is embracing him. Teri talks to the guy for about five minutes, then comes back with some news.

"Steve, the District Attorney's office wants you, me, Dad, Mom, Debi and Kelly in the office to get all the details of the Greg incidents."

He gets on his phone and calls Dad.

"Dad, the DA wants us in their office regarding the Greg incidents. When can you and Mom make it and we will go when you can," he informs his Dad.

"How about 10 tomorrow? We will make ourselves available and meet you there."

"Do we need a lawyer?"

"Yes. I will call my lawyer and have him there tomorrow as well, Dad says."

"Taking the boat out tonight?"

"Maybe a ride will be relaxing."

"Ok, I'll get it ready for you," he tells him.

"Thanks son. I appreciate that."

Looking at Teri, he asks, "Would you confirm with the DA if 10 tomorrow morning is good for them please?"

She does and as it turns out, it's a good time for them because someone else had to postpone.

Teri calls Kelly and tells her so she'll be there tomorrow and 10 also. He gets his Dad back on the phone and tells him they'll meet him there at 10 tomorrow.

Just then, John returns with a full load of food. Debi runs to the door, opens it, takes some of the food from him, gives him a peck on his lips and a smile grows on their faces.

As they put all the food on the table, they all say hi and greet the newcomer again.

"Lunch time guys, take your pick," John says.

They thank him for the food, except Debi. She has to be different and gives him a kiss, then they dig in.

* * * * *

When they finish eating, they chat, learn a little about John and he seems to be a nice guy for his sister. Steve announces he has to get the boat ready for Mom and Dad so he takes Teri's hand and drags her with him while Debi and John disappear into her bedroom for... whatever.

Outdoors while on their way to the Master Craft, Steve hugs Teri, gives her a kiss, then picks her up and throws her over his shoulder as she squeals and laughs. Unable to resist, he slaps her ass and bounces her on his shoulder a couple times as he walks toward the boat.

Being the nice guy he is, he lets her slide down and she mounts him, holding him tight, kissing him, then she tells him she loves him. He gives her a walking kiss as they approach the dock. Again, his hands are clenching her ass, but before he walks on the dock, he lets her down and she walks herself to the boat.

They work as a team and uncover the boat. Teri knows exactly what to do and when to do it.

"I've made a decision, Sweetheart."

"Oh no. What is it this time?" she asks with a smirk.

He gives her a smile. Damn, she knows him to well.

"I'm going to hire you as my deck hand and pay you with a big, fat, stiff pole between your legs. Good for you?"