Summer Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
520 Followers

"As I fuck your cock, I want you to push a finger into my ass and wiggle it around, maybe even finger fuck me."

"Ohhh, Baby, do I have to?" he asks with a serious expression.

"Yes, you have to and if you complain again, I will squeeze your balls when you least expect it," she says with a huge smile on her face.

How lucky is he to have a girl like her in love with him? A girl with a great sense of humor, beautiful, a great personality and intelligence has been hard to for him to find. Even though he wasn't in the market for a girlfriend, he's blown away. Having his dream girl chase him down and win his heart in such a short time is unbelievable to him.

As he works his finger into her ass, she fucks his cock slowly. She's in ecstasy as she moans and wiggles her delicious ass. Then she stops fucking him and rolls them to her back as he pulls his finger out.

"Fuck me hard and fast, Baby. I want every inch of you inside me, the deeper the better."

"Here it comes, Sunshine."

He pounds her pussy as she moans and wiggles her ass. After a while, he moves her legs to her tits and pounds her more, making her approach an orgasm. When he does, she cums on his cock and that sends him over the edge.

Filling her pussy with all he has, her eyes are closed so he releases her legs and they drop beside him. He kisses her and as she wraps her arms around him, a smile appears on her face, then she gives him another deep kiss, all without opening her eyes, all with his cock still buried deep in her pussy.

After she recovers, she suggests they get back in the boat. He grabs his suit, she grabs her bikini, then he watches her fine ass as she climbs the ladder, not that he can help himself at all. After he gets aboard, he takes a spot on the stern seat, leaving his suit on the deck, dripping wet. She drops her dripping wet bikini nearby, pulls him to the edge and straddles him.

His cock is limp, but that's not what she's after. She sits upright and stares shyly at him as her perfect tits beg for attention. Something is percolating in her pretty head and she's close to spilling the beans, but he interrupts her thought process because something is percolating in his head.

"Since you like me in your ass, do you also want two cocks inside you at the same time?"

Being the inquisitive person he is, he has to ask.

"I don't see that happening, Baby. I'm a one man girl and you don't have two cocks," she replies.

"That's not what I'm asking, Sweetheart. Do you desire to have a cock in your ass and pussy at the same time?"

"I have more focus on one man, but that thought has entered my mind. What do you think about another cock inside my ass while you fuck my pussy?"

"Is that something you want to experience?"

"Not right now or in the near future, but maybe down the road. My problem right now is I'm still, and always will be, a one man girl."

"Want to use a dildo in your ass while I fuck your pussy?" he offers.

"That sounds interesting, but let's save that discussion for another time, when I'm horny enough to talk about it. Ok Baby?"

"Ok, Sweetheart."

She pauses, so he reaches for her tits to make her feel good, then she speaks as he retracts his hands.

"As you know, over the last week or so, my desire for you has changed. You will never believe, in your wildest of dreams, how much I love you and I'm having difficulty believing it myself. Now, I know who you are and what you are and I like what I see and feel. Does that scare you?" she asks.

Wow. She's not scaring him at all, she's getting serious... And brave, finally probing him with serious thought.

"Not really. Why do you ask?"

Now Teri has concerns about his response. She hesitates, wondering if she should be honest, or limit her answer.

"Would it be a bad thing to tell you I want to be with you the rest of your life? Cause if that's a problem, I won't tell you just yet."

He chuckles at her for being noncommittal, thinking she just ignored his question to ask her own. He hesitates, then answers her.

"Teri, I have been honest with you from the start and I don't understand why you are so hesitant about straight talking me. So, please tell me what can I do so you trust my words and actions."

She leans down to him and holds him as tears migrate down her cheeks. She's not crying, but he has struck a nerve.

"It's not your fault, Baby. I'm just nervous about serious relationships because I've never been in one," she says, then she sits back up. "Losing you is a penalty I don't want to face."

"I've never been in one either, but I don't have a problem with us. Do you?"

"No problem now that you say it that way. I guess my self confidence about our relationship isn't growing as fast as our relationship. I will fix that and thanks for making me realize something so important to us. Now that you have reminded me, I have to admit you have taught me more about relationships than any other. More proof you are in love with me," she informs him.

"Good for us, Sweetheart, but let me say, it's worse, in my book, if you don't tell me what's on your mind, or what you want from me, or what you're thinking, especially if it has anything to do with me. My feelings for you are leaning in the same direction as yours, so you can relax and tell me anything you want without fear of my response. I will love you for doing so. My words and actions have always told you this."

"And you, my Precious, have no reason to be afraid of losing me. All we have to do is communicate with each other even if we're afraid of the other's response. I understand I said I don't want a girlfriend and you said you don't want a boyfriend, but things have changed between us since the first couple days we met and we both know it."

Then he sits up, reaches for her and gives her the hug she wants so badly as he pulls her into him as tight as possible. She instantly starts crying happy tears as he squeezes the shit out her.

She's still straddling him and still crying when they hear a boat off in the distance. As soon as she hears it, she slides to the deck and stays there, out of everyone's sight, except his. She remembers well.

"We better be ready to put our suits on, just in case," he says and she agrees.

She's still crying as the boat passes without incident, so he beckons her to lay across his lap. She crawls up on the seat, places one arm over his shoulder and the other behind his back just above his ass and embraces him with passion. All he wants to do is hold her tight, reassure her he's into her and welcomes her into his life. Then the wake hits them.

He continues, saying, "Here's another question maybe you can answer... If I have limited or no desire to be with you, as you may be thinking, please explain to me why you are laying on my lap, naked as a jaybird, in my boat, with me hugging the shit out of you?"

In a whiney voice, she says, "Because you love me and want to be with me?"

"More than you seem to know, Sunshine."

Teri squeezes him tighter than ever and he returns her tight hug.

Still in her whiney, girly voice, she says, "Ok Baby. You win. You know I love you and I know you love me so case temporarily closed, pending new revelations or different feelings."

He continues the conversation, saying, "I know, deep down, you want to be with me for the rest of your life and I have to tell you I'm leaning in the same direction. You have made it clear since our second week together. You are such a unique person and you have captured my attention above and beyond any other woman."

Teri is crying and barely in control of herself as she absorbs what he's telling her. She can't believe it. Her stalking him has been fruitful, turning into exactly what she was after in the first place. All he needs is more time and she's more than willing to give him all the time he wants, to learn what he wants to learn, while she does the same. By this time, Steve knows the juice is worth the squeeze, no question about it.

He holds her tight because he wants her to know he means what he said. When she has a handle on herself, he gives her a kiss that tells her he wants to be part of her life.

As much as he didn't expect to fall in love with her, he has and he wants her it to remain that way. On the other hand, it's been less than a month since they met. He can't possibly know her that well yet, but maybe he does.

He's still holding her tight and kissing her in several places. Her tits are burning into his chest and they feel so good, but she's being a meanie again. His hope is, she never stops.

"Right now, and likely longer, you're the only girl I want in my life... Time for you to give me a kiss like you mean it," he informs her.

She does, he grabs her ass cheeks and pulls her closer to his stomach so they can be more comfortable together. The bad news is, his hands migrate to her crack so he knows it's in his best interest to tease her asshole, reaming her several times with his finger. She's squirming so he does something else different, being the meanie he is.

He moves a finger across her perineum and slides it in her pussy, only to learn she's soaking wet. His cock is limp so she gets off him, sucks him to stiffness, expecting him to fuck her brains out.

When she gets him stiff as steel, which doesn't take long, she straddles him, slips her pussy over his cock and fucks him. She's hot, wet, tight, and she belongs to him, but as she's fucking him, he can see she's getting tired.

"Hold on tight, Bright Eyes."

He grabs their suits, embraces her, stands up as his cock falls out of her pussy, takes her to the motor cover, lays her on her back as a big smile grows on her face. He leaves their suits near her head, slips his stiff cock in her pussy, puts her legs on his shoulders and fucks the shit out of his dream girl. She's moaning and squirming as he pounds her pussy and she's loving it. Soon enough, they both experience a very intense orgasm as he shoots several loads inside her.

As they survive their latest act of physical endurance, he stands, walks to the stern seat and falls on it in a sitting position. Steve is worn out. Teri watches him and giggles as he gets settled on the seat.

She joins him minutes later, cuddling to him very tight, grabbing his cock and stroking it. He has to pull her off his cock and she smiles, knowing she did the same thing to him a while ago.

"Time to hit the road, Sunshine."

"I hear ya."

They get into the drink, clean themselves up, get back in the boat and put their suits on, then he gets the boat ready for departure and head for home. Then it comes to him.

"Do you want to drive, Sunshine?"

"Only if you stick by me and tell me how to work all the controls."

"Done, Baby."

He slows the boat to a crawl and puts it in neutral. They switch seats and he takes her through all the controls, explaining what each one does and Teri soaks it all in.

"Ok, Sunshine, take us home," he says to her.

She puts it in gear, very confidently, steers them in the direction they need to go, then slowly opens up to a quarter throttle as if she has done it many times before. This girl has skills. She even looks around for other boats just like he does when he's behind the wheel. She looks comfortable driving the boat so he asks her to open up to three-quarter throttle, but she refuses until she gets use to handling the boat. Wise decision.

She turns the wheel back and forth to get use to the maneuverability of the Master Craft. When it feels good to her, she does what he asked and opens the throttle to half and tests the maneuverability again. She looks comfortable behind the wheel, then she pushes the throttle to three quarters and continues to do well, keeping a constant eye out for surrounding traffic.

When they get close to the gas pump, she slows the boat down, swap seats so he can dock the boat and fill the tank. Then he drives them the short distance home.

"You did good today, Sunshine," he tells her.

"Thank you, Big Boy."

More training will follow.

* * * * *

After he pulls the boat into the slip and ties her up, he helps Teri to the dock and she walks to the house to use the bathroom while he waits by the boat. Seeing his parent's cars are home, he remains on the dock to help them escape the slip. They come out just as Teri reaches the house and she stops to talk to them.

"I want to thank you for the hospitality you have shown me over the last few weeks and to thank you again for allowing me to stay with your son in your home. I can't tell you how much it means to me to feel so comfortable in your home."

"You're welcome Teri. We love having you here, so don't sweat it. Consider this your home now so treat it like you live here. College is only a month away and you two will be leaving us for a while... And to be honest, I've never seen Steve this happy before," Mom reveals, "and you are a big part of that."

As they are talking, a black Mercedes drives around their fence and stops by the dock. Two guys get out and Steve recognizes both of them instantly. The incident at the island apparently didn't teach them anything. He gets his phone out, sets it to record audio and starts it recording.

"Well, well, who do we have here? Isn't this the wuss we found at an island a while back," one jackass asks the other.

"I believe he is," the other jackass replies, having no idea what is about to happen, but they're prepared... they think.

As they approach the dock, Steve walks to the end of the narrow part of the dock that leads to the shore.

Steve says, "Well, if it isn't the infamous wife and jackass, Devon Taylor, and his widely known wife and best jackass. I'm not sure which witch is which, but it appears you don't remember the commitment you made to me back then so I'm guessing revenge is an important part of your game plan. I'm actually disappointed with you children. Didn't your mommy teach you anything about keeping your word and having respect for others? By the way, how's your knee? Is your dick bigger than a peanut yet?"

He can see Taylor's dander building. When they walk onto the dock, Steve takes another step toward them. By keeping them on the narrow part, they can't get behind him and they can't stand side by side so only one of them can do damage to him at a time, leveling the playing field somewhat. Also, he can rock that part of the dock easier to get them off balance, if he needs to.

"Kiss my ass you cock sucker and leave my dick, knee and mother out of this or you will make me mad, and you don't want to see me when I'm mad," Taylor says, pissed off.

"Déjà Vu. I wonder where I've I heard that before? So, all you can be is a copy cat? Since you seem to be trying to impress me, all I can tell you is, it's not working. Anyway, I'm truly sorry about your mommy and you can take that to the bank, if you know what a bank is for."

"It has occurred to me that the words that come out of your mouth are no more useful than the shit that comes out of your ass. Therefore, if you decide to continue down this path and I do manage to kick your ass, in addition to my retaliation for not honoring your commitment to me, there will be a penalty," he warns them.

Steve can see the irritation building in Taylor's eyes, but he caught himself and dials it down a notch. Steve wants him so pissed off he can't see straight.

Just then, Dad notices the two guys, whom he does not know, talking to his son so he excuses himself and walks toward the dock. Walking around Teri, she hears what Dad said and turns as he walks away and watches him, then she sees the two guys with her boyfriend and recognizes them instantly.

"Oh shit," Teri says and calls 911, then sets her phone to record a video of the incident.

Teri follows Dad toward the dock, not knowing why the guys are here this time, if it's for her again, or for him since he beat the crap out of them before, or for both. Lesson not learned. Mom is walking with Teri while she tells Mom and Dad they are the two guys from the assault at the island.

"You don't really think you're going to kick my ass twice, do you?" Taylor asks, trying to be a wise guy.

"Well, Mr Taylor, it's indeed my fault that I have given you the wrong impression of me and I do apologize for that, so allow me to set the record straight. Generally speaking, I don't consider myself a violent person... On the other hand, I don't like bullies either because if you give them an inch, they take, and take, and take. I have no desire to kick anyone's ass and I have no idea if I can kick your ass, but what happens next depends on the decision you make."

"Your choices are, as I see it, you walk away and I won't kick anyone's ass, nor will you. But, if you choose to pursue me, we will find out if I can and I won't forget what your intentions were back then, and now. My retaliation and penalty will be based on that and your decision not to keep your word, which to me is an important part of being a man. And I also need to remind you that I kicked your ass once before and if I can do that, most any wuss can do the same, Mr Peanut. I think you are more of a wuss than I am, like it or not."

Taylor's dander is getting the best of him, and it shows.

"I'm so scared, but I'm thinking you are turning into a coward before my eyes. I'm not here for your girlfriend, yet," Taylor says, trying hard to copy him, being the smart-ass he is.

"If you are successful at kicking my ass, are you going after my girl next, Mr Peanut?" he asks.

"Stop calling me that, you fucking cunt... You bet your ass I will and she will love what I do to that fine piece of ass. She will be a whole new person by the time I'm done with her."

"Well, that's offensive to me, and my girl, Mr Peanut... You seem to be a smart guy so I believe what you say... But, if you're not here for my girl, then why are you here?" he asks, just to play dumb and stir the pot.

"You! I'm here for your dumb ass you fucking son of a bitch. I'm going to fuck you up like you did me!" Taylor yells.

With that said, Taylor's face turns real mean, very quickly. He cocks his arm back, expecting to throw a punch at Steve. Instead, his buddy, who's standing close behind him, gets smacked on the nose with his head snapping backward, and it starts bleeding instantly. The best asshole deals with his own nosebleed as Taylor looks back at Steve because he's laughing hysterically at them.

"One down. I can't wait to see what happens next, Mr Peanut!" he says as he laughs, continuing to provoke him.

Steve can see the elevated level of irritation in Taylor and he appears to have lost control of his anger. He cocks his arm a second time, ready to take another swing at him.

"Wait!" Steve shouts, holding his hands up in front of him.

He didn't expect him to, but to his surprise, the jackass aborts his swing.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Steve says to confuse him.

Taylor looks at him with confusion on his face, then turns his head to his buddy. As soon as he looks away, Steve kicks him in the crotch as hard as he can. That one blow is hard enough to flatten both of his balls.

Taylor bends over instantly, clutching his balls while emitting a painful noise from his contorted mouth. Before he falls to his knees, Steve kicks the side of his left knee, the one he injured before, as hard as he can. His leg makes a noise that most people never hear, it bends and he collapses instantly, falling to the dock. That whole series happens in two or three seconds. Steve moves close to him to explain why he did what he did.

"The strike to your crotch is my retaliation for showing up when you agreed never to see me again and for threatening my girl with rape twice. The blow to your knee was the penalty you stupid jackass! Still think I'm a cunt, you fucking whore?"

MDSW
MDSW
520 Followers