Summer Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri doesn't hesitate, giving him instant approval of that payment plan.

"Good for me," she says with a smile.

He does what he normally does to get the boat ready for use. While the motor is warming up, he takes a seat beside his girlfriend and gets mushy with her, then he unties the lines and stows them. Backing out of the slip, he maneuvers the boat into the open water and heads to their favorite close by island. Neither of them is wearing swimsuits so she's wondering what he's up to.

When they arrive at the far side of the island, he stops the boat, turns off the motor and just lets the boat drift. The water is calm, there's no breeze so he doesn't expect her to drift far.

"Mind if I borrow your shorts for a few minutes please?"

"What for?"

"Duuugh. To get them off you!"

She laughs and says, "I'm so dumb sometimes," she says, stealing his answer.

She lays back on the motor cover and lets him remove her shorts, but he doesn't remove her T-shirt. He knows she's wondering why, but he's teasing her, making the plot thicken. She's not wearing panties so he's looking at her bare pussy while placing her shorts on the side of the boat where she can see them.

"Now close your eyes please."

As she does as he asks with a smile, he moves her shorts out of her visibility as she spreads her legs and waits for his cock to penetrate her pussy. As quietly as possible, he picks up the paddle and puts the blunt end against her pussy. Teri opens her eyes and shock appears on her face and her mouth opens wide.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Duuuh. I'm paying you."

"What the hell?"

"Did I not say I will pay you with a big, fat, stiff pole between your legs, Sunshine? And didn't you agree?"

She thought for half a second and bursts out laughing as he returns the paddle from where it came. He smiles as she crooks her finger at him, so he rests himself on top of her, between her open legs, and she kisses him with passion.

"I love you, Smart-ass. Now get your cock in my pussy and fuck me before I cut you off," she says with an adoring smile on her face.

He drops his shorts and has his cock in her pussy in about two heartbeats. He fucks her hard and long as she moans and screams at times. After they both climax, he can see her scheming her revenge. She's holding him tight as he pins her to the motor cover.

"What would you say if I told you we are pregnant?" she asks.

He stands up fast, with a look of shock on his face, and stares at her. Then his shock turns to fear.

"That's reaction enough," she says laughing. "Payback can be fun."

As her joke wears off, he pins her to the motor cover again and kisses her to death.

"Just to be absolutely sure, we're not pregnant, right?"

"Well, let's see how long I can stretch this out... No, Baby, we're not pregnant. That's not something I would do to you or us, but I got to admit, it was fun to see your reaction."

"Touché. I know we haven't talked about this, but I can wear a condom."

"No way, Baby. I'm on birth control so I can feel your naked cock inside me every time."

"Ok Sweetheart. But if you change your mind, just let me know."

"I won't be changing my mind. I want it to stay the way it is."

He gives her another hug as her revenge plot wears off. He wraps her up and teases her relentlessly, then he has to tickle her. She wiggles and he has to limit her movements, but she's rather strong so he decides he better let her relax as he seeks her cheek and gives her several pecks as he stuffs his cock in her pussy, just for the fun of it.

"I love you so much, Baby, and it's all your fault," Teri says, hoping to get a rise out of him.

"It's not my fault you love me, Bright Eyes. Truth be told, it's your fault. You are the one who stalked me and got away with such an illegal act. You are the one who continued pursuing me until you got what you wanted," he tells her, then adds a smile to top it off.

"I know, but you are so handsome, so smart and affectionate, I can't resist, and because I did that, I learned I love you so it's not all bad," she says, biting her lower lip. "So I'll let you off the hook for now... You going to fuck me again?"

"Not right now, Angel. Need to top off the tank and get the boat back home before Mom and Dad get there," he explains as he gets up and pulls his shorts on.

"Oooh pooo," she says as she sits up. "Where's my shorts?" she asks.

"Right there..." he says, pointing at the side where he put them, then looks for them.

"Shit! They must have fallen in the drink!"

With panic on her face, she rushes to the side, looking at the water and doesn't see them anywhere. Panic-stricken, she looks back at him and sees her shorts hanging from his hand.

"Looking for these?" he asks.

Her face relaxes, her panic fades. She comes to him with a big smile on her face and gives him another incredibly tight hug.

"If you didn't love me so much, I would tease the shit out of you until you did... Kiss me or else," she says.

He gives her a wet kiss her and it takes a while for her to figure out he broke it off. She stands there with her head tilted back waiting for more with her eyes closed. She comes out of it when he starts the motor and chuckles, prompting her to put her shorts on. He drives to the gas pump and fills the tank, pays the bill, takes the boat home and ties her in the slip.

As they walk to the house hand in hand, they stop to hug and kiss several times, then enter the house and wait in their favorite love seat for Mom and Dad to get home.

Just then, Debi and John emerge from her bedroom with smiles on their faces and joins them. They chat and laugh together, then John says he has to go so Debi escorts him to his car, hugging and kissing him. When he gets in his car, he gives her a kiss through his open window then departs with him waving. She waves back, hoping he visits her again, soon. Very soon.

When Debi returns, she walks straight to her brother and sits on his lap with Teri right beside him. She leans on him with a shimmer in her eyes.

"Best brother in the whole wide world, Teri."

She gives him a peck on his cheek and gets off his lap to take a shower.

"I don't have to guess what that's all about, do I?"

"Nope. You pretty much know the answer."

Mom and Dad arrive fifteen minutes later and ask if the boat is ready. He nods and they head to their bedroom, change, then head to the boat. Debi decides to ride with them while the love birds opt out.

"Well, here we are, alone in the house. What can we possibly do to pass the time?" he asks, trying hard to be a smart-ass.

Teri looks at him with an evil smile, grabs his hand and hauls him off toward the bedroom and announces he's going to fuck her in the ass.

Entering the bedroom, she retrieves the lube she bought and tosses it to him. The evil smile she has on her face makes his dick fall in lust with her. It's his intention to make her happy so he does the smart thing by removing his clothes and she does the same, Teri being faster at it, however.

"Have you a preference on your position, Precious?"

"On my back with my knees on my tits please."

"I like that."

She lays on her back, moves to the center of their new king size bed and raises her legs. He eats her pussy and licks her asshole until she makes it clear she's ready for more.

He shoots a generous amount of lube inside her ass, then around her asshole. He's getting anxious about getting inside her, so he pulls her legs to her tits and he scoots in close.

He aims his cock at her pussy and pushes in as he smiles at her. She's wet beyond his expectations so he pumps his cock inside her pussy several times to soak it in her juices. Then he pulls out and she lines it up to her asshole and he pushes. With a little extra push, it pops in an he stops. He has two inches inside her and she gasps. She closes her eyes and he smiles. He's happy when he can make her do that.

He works his cock inside her until her ass swallows his whole length, wiggling her ass to let him know it feels great, not admitting to any pain she feels. He waits for new orders, but it doesn't take long.

"I'm so full, Baby," she says. "It feels so great. You can fuck me now and don't be shy, but start slow please."

She's in ecstasy and her ass is loving his loving. She wiggles to make it interesting for him, but once again, her sphincter causes him to react far sooner than he wants to, but hey, nobody's perfect on their second anal adventure.

He slowly begins a campaign of stroking her ass, then picks up speed. Their moans are loud and before he knows it, he's shooting several loads inside her, feeling the intensity as he cums. When she feels it, she has one hell of an intense orgasm of her own.

Slowly, he pulls out of her ass and lays beside her. She recovers much faster than he does this time and crawls on top of him, showering him with kisses.

"I want you to know you are my favorite piece of ass," she says and giggles.

"I'm touched, Sweetheart."

Then they are off to the shower.

* * * * *

The next morning, after more exercise, they meet at the DA's office at 10 and they ask a series of questions to each of them, separately, record the whole thing and tell them to prepare for trial in about two weeks.

Seven hours later, they're done. They let them go and Teri is glad to get out of there. She's under stress by the whole thing so he holds her tight and reminds her how strong she is. She smiles sweetly and gives him a sweet kiss.

Dad treats all of them to dinner because they're so hungry from the long hours they spent at the DA's office. After they eat, Kelly announces she has to split and goes home. They had no fun on the water today, but tomorrow is another day.

* * * * *

The next morning, they get their suits on and eat breakfast. They're ready to hit the water so Teri and Steve arrive at the Master Craft first and get her ready to go. One by one, the family joins them and off they go.

Teri makes another attempt at water skiing and she does it again. Up on the first try. She gets brave this time by crossing the wake. She comes close to falling, but somehow manages to stay upright. She crosses back and almost falls again, but magically survives again.

When she gets back in the boat, she hugs her boyfriend and thanks him for getting her on water skis. She loves everything about it, except the sore muscles. Over the summer, she gets much better at it and loves to water ski.

They all get a chance to water ski and have so much fun. They even stop the boat in the middle of the lake and go swimming, then head back to the slip and tie her up.

They eat lunch, talk for a long time, then get back in the boat and just cruise the lake. It's designed to relax them after a long time water skiing. It's not as hot out because the lake takes some of the heat away for the time they move over the water.

After getting some serious R&R, they return to the slip and tie her up, put the cover on, then head for the house.

Inside, Debi volunteers to prepare dinner and Teri volunteers to help, leaving him alone with his parents.

Dad asks, "You've already revealed you like Teri, but how does Teri feel about you and us?"

"She says she's in love with me, and I believe her, Dad. She also said she likes my family very much and wants to fit into my life. We've talked about it, but I keep reminding her we have a lot to learn about each other before we make a final commitment. I expect that to be at least a year away, maybe longer due to college."

"She's very pretty, Honey. She definitely compliments you and not only is she pretty, she's smart as a whip," Mom tells him. "Shy at times, but a keeper just the same."

"Thanks Mom. I'm proud of her. She rocks my world and the more I learn, the more I love her. She's not the same person I went out with in high school. She's a much improved version."

"You already knew her?" Mom asks.

"Yup. I went out with her once, two years ago, but she had so many guys hanging on her I lost interest."

"Was she this pretty back then?" Dad asks.

"Just as gorgeous as she's now."

"And you let her go without a fight?"

"Didn't want the competition, Dad. My schoolwork was important to me. She had a different guy with her every day and I thought she had sex with all of them. Turns out, she only went out with one and it didn't end well with her calling her folks for a ride home."

"She was very popular just because of her good looks and cheerleading. Girls like that can turn me off because of their attitude, but she was never like that as I remember. She still seems to attract the wrong crowd though. My biggest fear, right now, is that people like Greg will stalk her."

"You're right. She's very attractive... Is she worth fighting for, now that you know her better?" Mom asks.

"Absolutely. I've kicked Greg's ass a few times now and I'm afraid he won't go away. He may be a life long threat if he doesn't go to jail. Also, those two guys I dealt with on our dock were also attracted to her so it appears I have a lot of work still ahead of me."

"Well, Son, assault with a deadly weapon will put Greg in jail for a while, especially because it was loaded and he fired a round off. His attempted assault on you with his car will not go unpunished either. The other charges should add to his time."

"I hope so, Dad. Teri isn't happy she dragged me into this, even though it's not her fault. She still blames herself and I can't seem to change that."

"Is she a keeper, Honey?" Mom asks.

"As of right now, I would marry her in a heartbeat, but rule number one still applies."

"Glad to hear that. You'll do well in life," Dad says.

"I've had two of the best teachers. How can I go wrong?" he says and smiles.

"Stop that," Mom says. "You're no dummy. You learn from everyone and everything you see, not just us."

"True, but the relationship you two share with each other set the standard for me. It's the exact relationship I want with my Teri. So far, so good."

Mom and Dad get teary eyes at that comment.

"I hear that," Mom says. "I do hope you find what you're looking for in Teri. She's a very nice girl. I like her very much."

"Not surprising, Mom. She reminds me so much of you."

"And you remind me so much of me," Dad says, jumping in.

They laugh, talk more about the care of the boat and the upcoming trial before Debi announces dinner is ready. Steve quickly tells Mom and Dad to stay there while he sets the table for five, then they sit down to a nice meal.

After they finish eating and before they leave the table, Steve has to make his observation known to them.

"Debi, that was an absolutely delicious meal. I would like to nominate you as Mom's relief from cooking for the remainder of the summer. Thank you."

Teri jumps in saying, "Not so fast, Baby. I want to do some work around here too and I already told Debi I would like to prepare tomorrow's dinner, if it's ok with your parents. So, between the two of us, we can handle dinner for the summer. Time for Mom to take some time off as chief cook and bottle washer."

"Thank you, kids, but what will I do if I don't do that?" Mom asks.

"You can talk that over with Dad. I'm sure you can think of something," Debi replies. "You may consult with me if you want."

They all laugh.

Steve gets up and starts clearing the table and Teri helps as Debi takes care of the leftovers. He starts washing the dishes and when Teri pinches his ass, it startles him.

"Ooow! he yells, softly. What did I do to deserve that?" he asks.

She whispers, "Because you are so sexy when you work in the kitchen."

"Hmmm, better remember that."

She gives him a kiss as he grips her ass with his wet dish water hands, leaving a full hand print on each cheek. When Debi returns to the kitchen, she notices the hand prints and laughs.

Teri turns and asks, "What's so funny?"

"I see a strange hand print on each cheek, Teri."

Steve focuses on washing dishes and smirks as Teri looks at him with mischief in her eyes. He's in for it now, and he knows it.

Teri smiles and both girls give him a hug. He puts his arms around them and leaves another hand print on their back, deliberately, of course.

As Mom and Dad walk by, they can't help but notice the hand prints.

"Nice artwork, Son. Something tells me they will retaliate," Dad says.

"Don't give them any ideas please," he replies.

With Teri's wit and humor, he knows he's in for it. He just doesn't know when it will happen... And she still owes him for her disappearing shorts too.

* * * * *

Everyday the love birds go out on the boat and a couple times, Debi goes with them. Those times were short as they make the best of it, but it does delay their fun.

John is a frequent visitor nowadays and Debi seems to be getting what she wants from him. Mom and Dad still go to work and still don't fix dinner until Teri and Steve leave for college. They decide to spend more time in the boat after work to pass the time, even though Debi thought they should do something different.

* * * * *

A week later, the Greg trial begins and Teri is all nerves. Steve is trying to calm her down, but it doesn't work until he reminds her she's a strong girl and not let him get the better of her. Be herself. Then, a smile comes over her face and she calms down. She gives him a sweet kiss, thanking him for reminding her who she is.

Attending the trial are Steve's parents, Steve, Teri's parents and Kelly, all supporting Teri.

Each one of them take turns on the witness stand and tell their individual stories to the jury as Greg has an evil stare for each of them. Teri doesn't even look at him until she has to, in order to identify him, then it's only a glance in his direction.

The trial takes eight hours, then the jury goes off to deliberate on several charges. Three hours later, they return a verdict, finding him guilty on all charges. The judge sentences him to 47 years in prison and given a restraining order never to get closer than 500 yards to any of the witnesses in the trial, any property they own or any places they reside in, and he has to attend anger management training.

Teri walks out of the court building unable to contain herself. She's beside herself with happiness and looks like a new person. She's so happy she's definitely hugging her man tight. They're all happy Greg got what was coming to him.

They go out to dinner at the local Mexican restaurant, have a great meal and a great time celebrating the victory. Kelly stayed for the celebration and it was a fun time. Teri and Kelly are feeling pretty good, and so is Steve, that it all ended well for them. It was a great day and great victory for their sanity. To top it off, Teri's parents paid the dinner bill.

Kelly tells Teri, "I'm so sorry for introducing you to Greg before I got to know him well enough to determine if he was a normal person. I can't tell you this enough."

Teri replies, giving her a hug, "It's over, Kelly. Lets not to worry about it. Water under the bridge."

Teri is so happy she wants to return to her Mom and Dad's for a visit so Steve makes it happen. He gets closer to her parents and Teri gets closer to him. They spend another three days together, then return to Steve's home.

* * * * *

Steve still hasn't heard about his good friend Mr Peanut yet so that still looms in their future. Three days go by and he gets a call from the DA. He has to talk with Teri, Dad, Mom and Steve about that incident.

When they meet at the DA's office, they already have the recordings and ask Teri to narrate the first one as it plays. Steve has to do the same to the video Teri took on the second attempted assault. They take depositions from each of them because Mr Peanut has filed a counter lawsuit against Steve because of his injuries.