Summer Break with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

I was beginning to feel the rise of my orgasm and noticed that Jane had reached under herself to play with her clitoris. She whispered that she would like me to fuck her faster now and harder. I increased my tempo and began ramming myself into her lovely butt. Before long I felt Jane's ejaculate spray my balls as she shivered with her climax. I continued for another few strokes until I began spraying my seed into the depths of Jane's colon. My release felt wonderful as I leaned over Jane's body and whispered into her ear, "I love you so much!"

Jane whispered that she loved me too as we stood there bent over with my dick buried in her ass. I, finally, stood up and pulled my shrinking cock from Jane's anus and then assisted her to stand upright. Jane immediately turned and crushed me with a massive hug and kissed me passionately. When we broke the kiss, we looked into each other's eyes and smiled. We then walked back into our room and kissed some more before Jane decided that she had to do something about the semen dripping down her leg. She told me to follow her and as she sat on the toilet she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me clean. We got into the shower and washed the evening off of our bodies.

"I think I'm going to call Barb and tell her of our decision to let her live with us. It should be about 2:00pm in Chicago. What do you think?" Jane asked.

"I think that is a good idea. It will take the pressure off her about finding another place and it will take the worry away from you." I said.

"You still think this is the right thing to do, don't you?"

"Absolutely! I think it will really help Barb out in the long run. Tell her I miss her!"

Jane smiled and then called Barb's cell. "I'm going to put her on speaker so you can tell her you miss her yourself. It will mean more to her that way." Barb's cell rang a couple of times before she finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Barb! It's Jane and Tony, do you have a minute? We'd like to ask you something. Tony and I were talking today and we decided to ask you if you would like to live with us permanently? What do you think?"

There was a fairly long pause before she replied, "Um, that's, well, that's very nice of you. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes we do. I know we can't replace your family but we would really love it if you became part of our family. If you want to think about it, feel free, but we would really like you to stay with us as long as you would like."

"I would love to! I can't believe how kind you two are. I'm going to start crying out of happiness now!"

I said, "As long as they're tears of happiness you can cry all you want! We miss you and wish you were here with us."

"So, how's Italy? Isn't Rome fantastic?"

Jane replied, "It's incredible. The first day we walked through the forum to the coliseum and to a church that had Michelangelo's Moses sculpture. Today we spent the whole day at the Vatican. Tomorrow we're doing all of the touristy things like the Spanish steps, Trevi fountain and the Pantheon. It should be fun!"

"Well, you guys enjoy yourselves. I met Pearl today, so I will tell her I spoke with you and will tell her about your travels."

"Give Pearl our love and we send our love to you too!"

"Thank you so much for your love and generosity! I can't wait until you get back! Have fun!"

"Thanks, we will! Bye."

"Arrivederci!"

"Ciao!"

And with that we hung up. I asked Jane, "Do you feel better now?"

"I do, except I feel terrible that we didn't send Pearl a postcard!"

"That's easy enough to fix. We will send her a postcard from the Florence of Dante! She will love that."

"Ooh, that's a great idea! We can't forget!"

"Are you ready for bed? I'm exhausted."

"Yes, my love! I'll get the light"

Our day of doing the classic touristy things was fun with our favorite being Trevi fountain. We left Rome the next day for Florence which was only an hour and a half by train. We checked into our hotel and immediately set out for the Florence Cathedral where I wanted to see the baptistery doors, a magnificent piece of art in its own right. We also went to the Ponte Vecchio and to the Galleria dell'Accademia to see the David statue. The following day was spent, mostly in the Uffizi Gallery.

Next we headed for Milan where we strolled through the Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and took a tour of La Scala. Stan had even managed, somehow, to secure tickets to view the Last Supper of da Vinci. Milan was a huge bustling city, much like Chicago so we were looking forward to Lake Como and Bellagio for some quiet.

We rented a car and Stan drove us (thankfully, the roads were very narrow!) to Bellagio, a beautiful town in a beautiful setting. Jane's and my room had another balcony so I figured I would be called upon for another tryst in the evening. We strolled around the village admiring the views and looking in the shops. We discovered that the boats coming and going were ferries to some of the other towns around the lake, so we decided to visit a few and have lunch. When we returned to Bellagio we decided to take an opportunity to take a nap so Jane and I returned to our room.

"I can't believe how beautiful this place is! I could live here!" Jane said.

"I know what you mean. Sister Elena grew up fairly close by and she always told me about the beauty of her home. She was a very proud Italian and was the one who taught me the language. I should send her another postcard from here."

"You know I will want to take advantage of this balcony. I like the thrill of the possibility of getting caught, like with the guy in Rome. Do you think that's weird?"

"Nothing you want is weird to me. If you like it then I like it."

"You're so sweet."

"I've been thinking, I think it's time for me to let you be with another man like you let me be with other women."

"Whoa! What brought this on?"

"Well, it occurred to me while you and Barb were frolicking on our bed. You looked so happy and so sexy I just thought you would like it and it would give you the opportunity to take two cocks at the same time. I know you want to try that."

"I would like to try that but the most important thing to me is you. You told me once that you didn't think you could handle seeing me with another man and I respect that. I don't want to do anything that will upset you."

"That was then when sex and love were new to me. You have matured me very quickly. While you were with Barb I was imagining you with another man and I, kind of, liked it. I think it would be really erotic watching you fuck someone else."

"Did you picture me with anybody in specific or just a nebulous body?"

"Truthfully, I pictured the other person as Pavel. I just think it should be somebody we both know, trust and love."

"Well, gee...I can't say that I haven't thought about it. I do like Pavel as he reminds me a bit of you, but I've never thought of him sexually. Actually, I've been doing some thinking too. I think we should throw a party at our place on the weekend before the fall term starts at school. We could invite Astrid, Denise, Debbie, Anne if she can make it, Pavel and his sister Sofia. It may turn into a bit of an orgy but I think it would be fun. What do you think?"

"Holy moly! My penis aches just thinking about that! Seven women and two men? I'm not even sure if Pavel is promiscuous that way or if he would allow his sister to participate. It would be interesting!"

"We can run it by Astrid when we see her. What time is it?"

"It's nearly time to meet your folk's downstairs. Should we go down now and surprise them by being first for a change?"

"Yeah, let's give them the shock of their lives! We should, probably, tell them about our offer to Barb since they do own the house."

"That would be smart, though knowing your parent's, that once they hear about Barb's predicament they will embrace it wholly. Let's go."

As predicted we shocked Stan and Bettina by being in the lobby first. As we walked to the restaurant for dinner we explained to them both our proposal to Barb and about her recent history. Both of them were shocked about the loss of Barb's family and agreed that what we wanted to do was the right thing. Stan even offered his attorney's services to assist Barb with her parent's estate and said he would call him right now. We texted Barb to alert her to expect a call from Stan's attorney to help with her estate issues.

Our dinner was very good and consisted of regional specialties. Apparently, my Italian accent that I picked up from Sister Elena was from this region and the wait staff loved that an American spoke their dialect and with their accent. We had a wonderful time and stayed much longer than we would have normally. When we returned to the hotel we went our separate ways after hugs and thanks for Jane's parent's and their understanding of Barb's plight. Once in our room, Jane made a beeline for the bathroom and from experience I knew she was preparing herself for our date with the balcony.

Our room overlooked the lake with no street below so the chances of being caught were minimal. When Jane emerged from the toilet I could see the lust in her eyes so I knew this wouldn't be a nice slow, languid fuck. Jane walked out onto the balcony and assumed her position leaning over the balustrade with her tits hanging down. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks for me and while looking over her shoulder she said, "Fuck my ass, Tony! Fuck me hard!"

I spit in my hand and smeared my saliva all along my tumescent rod, placed myself at Jane's lubed orifice and thrust forward into her depths. Jane let out a grunt and an extended "Yesssss", when I entered her. I never paused as I pounded her rosebud the way I knew she wanted. Jane continued to whisper, "Yes, yes, yes" each time my pelvis smacked her ass. I was amazed that Jane managed to stay, relatively, quiet because she was usually very loud when I took her ass this way.

Before long I could feel my orgasm rearing its head and I informed Jane that I was close. Jane reached down and began playing with her clit and before long I felt the telltale squirt and her shudders as she orgasmed. My climax wasn't far behind but Jane wanted me to cum in her mouth, so I pulled out of her ass and Jane turned, bent over and pumped my orgasm into her waiting mouth. It felt like I was shooting gallons of my seminal fluid into her as pulse after pulse wracked my body. My knees began to feel weak so I maneuvered myself to a chair and sat down. Jane straddled my lap and kissed me deeply. I could taste my cum as our tongues danced together in each other's mouths.

Finally, Jane broke the kiss, looked at me, smiled and said, "Tony, you are the best lover in the world. I love you so much I can't even begin to express it." She kissed me again, so passionately that I began to get another erection. Feeling it, Jane positioned me at her vagina and began moving up and down on me fucking me once again. I couldn't believe we were having sex again but it was Jane and she could excite me like no other. Jane took full control raising and lowering herself. I took advantage of her breasts being in my face so I sucked on her nipples taking each alternately. After about 15 minutes Jane's breathing became labored and I could feel my peak rising again. I shot my load into Jane while Jane continued to ride me to her own orgasm another few minutes later.

"Holy shit! That was wonderful!" Jane cried.

I just held her tight unable to speak. When I got my breath back and began feeling a little more normal, I said, "Jane, you, I don't know, you just make me so lustful! All it takes is a kiss or to see you naked and my penis rises to the occasion! You are a sex goddess, I swear!"

"Well, sir, you've worn the goddess out! I think I could sleep for a week! Let's go to bed."

The next day we bid adieu to Lake Como and drove back to Milan where we caught a train for Nice, France. The train ride took nearly 5 hours and arrived in Nice in the late afternoon. We checked into our hotel and then walked around a bit. We checked out the beach across from the hotel on the Promenade des Anglais. It had to be the weirdest beach I have ever seen...instead of sand the beach is composed of gravel! There weren't many people left on the beach due to the late hour but we did notice a fair number of women who were sunbathing topless. I looked at Jane and she smiled, shrugged and said, "When in Nice...! What do you think Mom, do you want to sunbathe topless tomorrow?"

Bettina laughed and said, "I don't see why not!"

Stan shook his head and said, "The women in my life are exhibitionists! We should find a place to eat dinner. We returned to the hotel where Stan enquired, in very good French, where a good restaurant would be within walking distance. The concierge directed us to a place about 5 blocks away that he said was his favorite. He called to make reservations for us because he said it could get crowded. The meal was excellent as was the wine. It was nice to speak French so Stan and I carried on a lively conversation much to the chagrin of Bettina and Jane.

When we returned to the hotel Jane and I went straight to bed and slept like bears during hibernation. We awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and went downstairs for breakfast. We decided that we would stay in Nice and sunbathe on the rocky beach and then go to Monte Carlo tomorrow. We changed into our swimwear and using hotel robes and towels made our way across the street to the beach with Jane's parents. We found an area large enough for the four of us, with a large umbrella for me to hide under. We all put down our towels and took off our robes. I rubbed sun tan oil on Jane's back while Stan did the same to Bettina. With the calm of a seasoned campaigner, Jane whipped her top off and rubbed the oil onto her front and then laid down on her back. Bettina did the same thing a few seconds later while Stan and I looked each other, we shrugged and then laid back ourselves.

Nobody on the beach even looked at Jane or her Mother as there were dozens of women that were topless. Jane and I went into the water a couple of times when we got too hot as did Stan and Bettina. I was a little weirded out about Bettina being topless initially but then, after a while, it all just seemed natural. By 3:00 we were getting a bit hungry and decided that we could do with some food. We returned to the hotel to change our clothes and then went to a small bistro for lunch. We all had ham and cheese on baguettes which, for my money, was the best sandwich I had ever eaten. It was so simple but the flavors were so profound. Stan said it was the cheese that made the sandwich!

We took the train to Monte Carlo the next day. None of us were gamblers so we just walked around taking in the city. We returned to Nice around 1:00 so Jane wanted to go back to the beach. We laid out until about 5:00 before returning to the hotel. We went up to our room and decided a shower was called for. The room had a nice large shower so we showered together washing each other until we got real horny. Jane dropped to her hands and knees and told me to fuck her doggy style. I dropped down behind her and began licking her pussy. She was so wet I couldn't believe it. We hadn't had sex since the balcony in Bellagio, so Jane was ready.

I sat up, positioned myself at Janes vaginal opening and then thrust forward sinking all of the way into her pussy. As I thrust in and out of her, Jane leaned up, reached around my head and pulled me into a kiss. I grabbed her breasts, kneading her flesh and pinching her nipples hard as I continued to pound into Jane's pussy. After a while I let go of one of her tits and began rubbing her clitoris and before long Jane cried out that she was cumming. I wasn't quite there yet so I continued thrusting into Jane's pussy until, I too, climaxed. We finished our shower, dressed and then went back downstairs to meet Jane's parents.

We all decided we weren't very hungry so we found a place where we could get sandwiches to go. Jane and I each got another ham and cheese and a coke. We decided we would return to our rooms because we were leaving early in the morning for Paris. Stan made reservations for us on the TGV which would take nearly 6 hours to get to Paris.

Once in our room, Jane and I watched a little TV where I had to translate a few things for her, especially the jokes. We ate our sandwiches and drank our sodas as we watched the French programing. After a while we decided to call it a night. We had been in bed for a short while when Jane asked, "Are you having a good time so far?"

"Yeah, it has been great. You?"

"Yeah, I loved it. The food is so good; I can lay out topless on the beach and nobody cares. What's not to like? What has been your favorite part so far?"

I thought for a moment and then answered, "The balconies!"

Jane laughed, poked me in the ribs and said, "Besides the sex things, what has been your favorite?"

I laughed at her and then replied, "Well, I'd have to say that my favorite thing has been the ability to use my language skills. As far as sights, I'd have to say Lake Como though the roman forum and the Moses sculpture are a close second and third. You?"

"I'd have to say Lake Como too. But, the beach here in Nice is a close second."

I laughed again and said, "I'm sure Nice would have won if you could have been nude!"

"Probably so. You know how much I hate wearing clothes!"

"Well, keep in mind we have a long time to go with many more wonderful places to visit."

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Paris and being with Astrid again!"

"Me too. Well, we should probably sleep as we have an early morning. I love you, Jane!"

"I love you too, Tony!"

The next morning broke much too early but up we got, ate breakfast and headed to the train station. The TGV train system was one of the first high speed trains in Europe with speeds reaching 200 mph! It was a pretty cool experience to ride along at such high speeds. Before we knew it, we were in Paris at the Gare de Lyon. We got a cab from the station to our hotel and got checked into our rooms. Since it was early afternoon we decide to walk around a bit and catch some lunch. Stan and Bettina had been to Paris many times and Jane had been there once, though she was quite young at the time.

We walked down to the river and went to Notre Dame and then walked along the river on both sides. We ate lunch at a small bistro that Stan had been to many times. At, around, 5:00 we returned to the hotel to rest and freshen up before going to dinner at 8:00. Once we got into our room Jane went directly into the bathroom while I laid on the bed awaiting her return. Apparently, I had nodded off because I was startled awake when Jane leapt on the bed and straddled my face. "I want you to eat my ass and then I want you to fuck it!" Jane informed me. I was always up for anal with Jane and so gave her asshole a working over with my tongue. Jane, in the meanwhile, managed to get my shorts off and was sucking my cock like a woman possessed.

When Jane felt she was ready, she crawled down my body, grabbed my cock and then inserted it into her waiting anus. She slowly lowered herself with a deep moan of happiness until she had me all of the way into her. I savored the sight and feel as my penis disappeared into Jane's hungry ass. She then began lifting herself until I nearly fell out and then lowering herself, plunging down to my pelvis. The view of her stretched out sphincter was incredible as she continued to fuck me. Jane began picking up the pace as her lust began to get the better of her. I began to meet her on her down stroke forcing myself as deep as possible into her rectum.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S SO GOOD! FUCK ME TONY!" Jane cried out.

Jane's right hand dove into her pussy, usually a sign that her orgasm was imminent as we continued fucking each other harder and harder. I began to feel my own climax rising as he continued our ass fucking. Finally, Jane cried out, "FUCKKKKK! I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" I felt her ejaculate soak my balls as she reached her zenith. I wasn't too far behind her and plunged into Jane a few more times and then let loose with volley after volley of my seminal fluid. Jane laid back on my chest as we gasped for air while our orgasms waned.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
123456...9