All Comments on 'Summer Camp'

by kcfirst

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

cucks and whores who get remarried after a divorce should have their life savings confiscated by the state for wasting the public's time and resources and have the ring finger removed to highlight to everyone what loathsome creatures they both are

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Maybe absence does make the heart grow fonder!

5

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
No way!

Not enough remorse shown from Beth. Nothing to show how they reconciled.

You put too much into the sex scenes and Beth's betrayal, and very little after that.

I'm going to wait before I score this. I don't want to one bomb it just because I'm disappointed. I thought you were better than this!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Both BTB and RAAC!

Well done. He burned the cheater, grew up, forgave her. It's amazing what a little maturity brings.

Well done. Forgiving isn't well understood here, too much butt clenching. Good luck!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

good story but didn't care for the ending

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Lost a star for the reconciliation. I would have rather seen the trite hooking up with Gerald's ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cuck a doodle do!

why would trust a cheating lying whore? stupid! I hope she cheats on him again

Denhern1Denhern1over 3 years ago

I thought it started well, with a good reveal. But I would have liked more detail regarding the reconciliation. I actually like reconciliation stories if the adulterer showed enough remorse, and personal growth. I think you got to the reconciliation part a little too quickly. Flesh out the story a little bit, and give the readers and the victim in your story a reason to forgive.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Could he ever hold his head high again?

So, Tom does nothing against the cheating slut Beth. He does nothing against that arsehole man whore she cheated with. He just accepts everything like a "whipped dog". Well, frankly he deserves getting back a cheating, slut who will spread her legs again at the first opportunity. Who has she been fucking for the last year or so?

It seems he just shrivelled up into a pathetic shell and lived like a hermit, socially.

Did he ever get to see the videos/cam movies of his slut wife fucking that prick? Well that's what he has got to face for the future for when she next steps out on him.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a cheap cuckold dope comedy! She is deliberately cheating on him and he takes this whore back! It is hard to believe that he is intendent! But as I said, there are idiots everywhere!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Started really well but the ending seemed rushed. I'm not bothered by the reconciliation but what was his thinking when he decided to take her back. High score for mostly a good story.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Good Story

As always. Not sure about getting back together with her. What happens the next time she meets a stranger and gets that tingle between her legs??? Is he going to wonder who's she with every time she's late?? Does she really have to work late??? Is she really shopping with her friends?? Complete trust is a very hard thing to get back and I doubt that most people ever do.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

One of the misses for me was is in staying in the same town after the remarriage. For them to RAAC and live with the constant snickers, smirks, with loathing looks would be hard to overcome and Tom deserve none of it other than branding himself as a cuck-in-love. I bet once they remarried they did not often get invited to group gatherings.

/

I do not think Tom really looked at how much deception/lying Beth willfully did at camp. This was much more than a teenage infatuation; there was just too much planning, forethought, with desire for the affair to get labeled a fling. Over the +1 yr divorce the story leads us to believe they were both celibate pinning for one another. - really?!? Do you really think that camp would allow them back as adult roll model/teachers???

/

For the RAAC to continue and grow they need to distance themselves from their peers and start over rebuilding careers and friendships (the house is sold so that anchor is gone). At their ages (under 50) early retirement is not tenable. So seeking transfers to a totally new community +500 mi away is paramount.

/

There was no real BTB here, just a divorce with split friendships.

/

Except for the loss of income due to the divorce - Gerald the seducer/predator got away without paying any penalty for the marriage(s)/families he destroyed. This made the story barely tolerable.

/

3*, Hooyah....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story! 5*****

The anti-reconciliation crowd doesn't like it, do they? I thought it was more realistic than most stories here. Her failure was gradual and the big event was agreeing to go to that motel with him after being caught. That was the wake-up call that should have turned her around, but it didn't. In the end, people need to pay a price before change can happen and divorce before reconciliation is something that makes sense to me. Good job! I liked it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Postscript:

Some of your critics don't know the definition of a cuckold. It isn't a man whose wife cheats. It's a man who accepts her cheating. You can try to teach them the English language, but what is the sense in that? You have better thing to do. Good luck and I look forward to your next story.

TryingItAllTryingItAllover 3 years ago
Interesting Tale

Good story. Wish there was a bit more development of the recondition and the challenges they faced during it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@just _Words

Sorry to disappoint you...because we all know just how must you enjoy willing cuckoldry, but you are totally wrong about the definition of the term cuckold. According to the Merriam Webster dictionary...

CUCKOLD noun

cuck·​old | \ ˈkə-kəld , -(ˌ)kōld \

Definition of cuckold

: a man whose wife is unfaithful

It has always been that definition, whether the man is aware or willingly allows it to happen or not. Just because you have come up with some sort of adverse response in your own head doesn't mean the rest of the world has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another cuck that lets the slut over run him grow some balls tom and get rid of the whore for good not remarry the slut you are nothing but a wimpy cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reconciliations are good when they make sense

This is not one of those times. Except for him not dating, there is nothing to support him ever trusting her again, even less for their son willing to be the best man. It's phony and it's forced.

BillandKateBillandKateover 3 years ago

Bravo - 5 stars for being brave enough to post a reconciliation story here in Loving Wives. Like others have commented, it could have used a little more explanation of why he took her back - what went into his decision to forgive her; but maybe he just loved her that much.

Sometimes good people just fuck up. If the cheater learns from their transgression, maybe they'll never cheat again. It happens.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Re: JustWords Postscript

No, JW. The dictionary definition of a cuckold is "the husband of an adulteress".

Any man whose wife has committed adultery is a cuckold. The only way for him to become 'de-cuckolded' is to divorce the wife or for her to die.

Thus the Loving Wives community has mostly settled on 'cuck' as the word used for the subservient/submissive husband who appears in many LW stories and is lambasted by the BTB mob.

Lue

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

3*. He had counseling, but just took her back. Someone else had a good point. How can he trust her in the future? She lied with the intention to pursue something with Gerald. She made multiple choices to stay on that path. Not sure how I’d trust her again.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

That was a good story. The reconciliation was handled well as was the betrayal. 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice one

But felt like the ending was kind of rushed. He seem to accept her back pretty easily. After 20 plus years of marriage and two kids...would take a while to get over that level of betrayal. Would like to see how he did as a single man for a while. There are many late 30 early 40 year old women looking for a man just as he was described.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Can understand them still being in love, but the trip to the motel should have been the kiss of death to a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dialogue tags and punctuation problems all over the place. Tenses and POV shifting too. It wasn't a bad story but those issues were distracting.

I like RAAC stories. The BTB crowd (as they've shown here) are batshit crazy at times. 'Fingers removed' comment below is a damn good example of the low brow mentality reflected here at times. Get yourself an editor to help with some of your problems. You do have potential. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no way

Best orgasm of her life is with another man and she plotted and cheated. This was no "mistake" or accident. It was a calculate decision to deceive, lie, cheat. She cannot be trusted. If he wants to have sex with her then get a condom, get STD tests, and screw her like the slit she is But keep your heart out of it and find a loving and honest woman.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Good story

Story was well written but I hate cheaters and lean towards BTB but not so much in this case. I feel that divorce was necessary and punishment enough but leave it there, no RAAC. THREE***

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Sorry, I like your stories, but not this one. She did not deserve a thing .

Trust and lies is what it is all about. She failed on both scores.

No get out of jail card, not on.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When you plan to fail you usually do.

And Beth planned and executed her failure... no way the RAAC worked.

muncher354muncher354over 3 years ago
Boring

Had to skip whole paragraphs because of the cringe

imanononeimanononeover 3 years ago
5*

Nevertheless, I endorse what Jazzharp wrote. There should have been more about the reconciliation, more remorse from the wife, more about her state of mind after her lying and cheating. To reconcile would have been hard for me. I could understand wife having her fling but after getting caught and having the chance to rethink her betrayal and still continue it takes wife's behavior to a different level of nastiness.

anon.1

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story up until the reconciliation, then it became just a good story. I enjoy a reconciliation when it is earned. Beth did a lot toward reconciling with Tom, but I don't think she ever fully explained her cheating with Gerald. She went in so quickly, and then the motel after getting caught in the cabin is almost unforgivable. Tom may have been cucked, but he rectified that situation quickly by immediately divorcing her. I guess he loves her too much to let it stick.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

I wasn’t a fan of this one. Still gave you 3*s because it wasn’t a cuckold story. It seemed like a decent story until the end/epilogue. It got very rigid like. It didn’t flow.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Just_Words wrote "Some of your critics don't know the definition of a cuckold. It isn't a man whose wife cheats. It's a man who accepts her cheating."

,

,

,

the cuck took her back, that means he accepted her cheating

creammakercreammakerover 3 years ago

I'm not into extreme RAAC or even outlandish BTB scenarios. But I just can't like the ending of this story. She just have what is called in tropes as "Karma Houdini". And I feel for the MC but how he was presented at the end did not leave me with a good after feeling. 2*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Anonymous who responded to “just_words” is absolutely right about the definition of ‘cuckold’ but as used here in LW the others are correct—but what difference does it make?

Most BTB folks are so filled with hate they will ‘cut off their nose just to spite their face’ as the old saying goes. To them nothing but a scorched earth policy will do; yet when I wrote a story where a good part of a town wound up with HIV those same folks thought it was awful. (In real life I would have too, but in fiction the world belongs to the writer, so only what the writer writes happens.

In this case wifey is written as having been truly sorry and we have no indication of her becoming a slut even though she is divorced, so it boils down to this, “Is hubby better off with or without her by his side?”

For an old man facing the end of life years with my wife by my side, and having friends in the same condition without their wives, for one reason or the other including divorce, I say I could have forgiven a hell of a lot as long as she was really sorry. Heck, cheating was never in the mix, but I was no prize myself. My wife had to put up with a lot of shit from me over the years and vice versa.

IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO WAKE UP BESIDE MY CHILDREN’S MOTHER EVERY MORNING; THAT’S SOMETHING MANY OF OUR ANONYMOUS BTB FRIENDS WILL SOMEDAY MISS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing in the story indicates the wife went through some great change in personality or intellect before she decided to become a cheating slut, . . .

so he got what he married. And he married her again, so he'll probably get it again. No mention of counseling, no mention of restitution or payback, no mention of a prenuptial agreement before the second marriage. She fell in lust with a more desirable man, and I think I understand. While she's off having the fuckathon of her life, her loser of a cuck is sitting at home falling apart. He should have asked the assholes wife for the videos, that would have put paid to the cheating sluts hope of reconciliation.

There are plenty of loyal loving intelligent women in the world. For his second marriage he should have found one, or at least gone to some effort to determine that his first whore had become one. Guess time will tell. Maybe her next crush will be on a woman? Would serve him right.

Thanks for the effort.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
I had expectations for a better story

Re-read your story; it's not as bad as I first thought. But I'm still disappointed because after "Wife's Reunion", I had expectations for a better story. I have no problem with reconciliation stories; this one just fell short somehow. Not enough explanation of why Beth turned into a slut, and why Tom took her back. I dislike stories that go on for many long pages of counseling sessions. Perhaps this story needed Beth to go to counseling, or both of them.

I intend to keep reading your stories, because "Wife's Reunion" was brilliant! I'm giving this story a 4, partly because I don't agree with many of the stupid comments I just read

IheartgayficIheartgayficover 3 years ago
Holy fck!! These comments trigger me......lol

I liked your story. And can a story just be a story without all the labels. Can they just be 2 people who find their way back to each other after an infidelity. They have 20 plus years together and adult children. Maybe the love they have for each other outweighs the cheating. I liked the story. The ending was hopeful and who can’t use that right now? Good job!

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Have to agree that the reconciliation appears capricious

I liked the setup for the wife's adultery very much. The camp was a very believable setting in which an infatuation could take root and lead a previously faithful wife to betray her husband. Nonetheless the wife clearly understood what she was doing was wrong and she made a long series of conscious choices that disrespected her husband and violated their marital vows. This was not a drunken night of passion with no prior intent to cheat. Her actions made clear she did not respect or value her spouse.

Had Beth voluntarily gone to a psychotherapist and put forth the effort to understand how she had been able to justify her infidelity and to change those aspects of her character that permitted betrayal, Tom's decision to remarry her would not seem so foolhardy. Unfortunately there is no indication she made any concerted effort to become a better and more trustworthy person. There is no reason to believe she is better prepared to deal appropriately with the next handsome lothario who crosses her path than she was to resist her attraction to Gerald. Tom's decision to reconcile with her was neither logical or wise.

Thank you for the story, kcfirst. Will look forward to reading much more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She fell for him,lied about meetings and set up fucking him.

He accepted. Cuckold

She put too much effort in seduction of herself.

And the next time

jtwheels

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

I usually come away feeling good about this kind of story. This time, the reconciliation just felt wrong.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Makes You Go "Hmmmmm"

Some questions:

. What reaction will Mary Scott have to their joint application to volunteer at the summer camp again this year. (That would be fun to watch.)

. Maybe Tom should not have shielded himself from the full videos and pictures of the three day fuck-a-thon. Denial and delusion? Or just dumb?

. Trust is rebuilt in six months?

. How long did Beth spend in the penalty box?

. Who is confident Beth will never stray again?

. Wasn't it nice that Gerald's wife simply saw Beth as collateral damage, apparently not at fault?

Thanks for the contribution, kcfirst.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, THAT sure did end quickly....and poorly. As if you couldn’t figure out how to end it smartly.

Too bad....the story had substance until the instantaneous and illogical RAAC.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

All the issues aside your writing and story ideas are solid and very readable. I like seeing your works regardless of the outcomes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Get an editor dude, too many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would he accept that cheating whore back? She destroyed him, is clearly not at all loyal and ends up completely forgiven? Fuck.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Liked it- people CAN change, be remorseful and sorry for what they did. He divorced her, stayed apart for 1 year, then quite a few months after. Much was left unsaid, but maybe they worked it all out. Reconciliations CAN work, if the guilty party is truly repentant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes while it is true that the reconciliation was rushed and unearned, so was the discovery, at least rushed. The hubby was extremely fortunate that his cheating spouse hooked up with a serial cheater whose wife had sicked the dogs of war on him. If we were seeking a more realistic resolution she would have gotten away with, and once Pandora's Box was open she would be emboldened by this and look to find other lovers to scratch her newfound taboo itch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another giant pussy trying to pass himself off as a man. You pathetic cucklods really must enjoy being humiliated and disrespected.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

2 stars. Sorry. Hard to swallow the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bullshit ending! Beth didn’t make one mistake she made many mistakes which supported her cheating. She purposely stayed 3 days after her husband left to cheat on him. Karen found them cheating and told Beth to go back to her husband immediately but no Beth wanted 2 more days with Gerald. That can never be forgiven. As for their children, they would never forgive a operant for breaking up their family. Beth would always be referred to as “the slut”. Tom would have moved on to a new woman within a year of the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really do not like endings such as this one. First, there was the marriage and trust. Once that is broken it can never be regained. You can't unring the bell. Maybe he does still love her, he could shack up with her and live FWB for rest of their live, but no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This happened to a guy at my work place. He worked shits. On the afternoon shift period, his wife (25 years old) would go out to bars and pickup other guys who worked at that plant. These assholes were laughing at him when their shifts overlapped. He finally found out about his wife’s cheating. He divorced her and moved 250 miles away to another plant with the same owners. His divorced wife started living with some of the guys she cheated with. Some left their own wives to live with her. None of these relationships last more than a couple of months. Probably due to the fact that these guys were cheating on her, lmao! So after about 5 years she got a transfer to the plant where her ex-husband worked. We found out later that she worked on getting her husband back since he was a nice guy and never cheated on any of the women he dated. They now have a kid. BUT, she signed an iron clad prenup in which she would losing everything including any children if she cheated again!

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 2 years ago

I wish he would have moved on with someone else, ANYONE. How in the world could he ever trust her again? When would she do it again? She did it once with no thought, why not do it again? Nope, hard pass.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see a reconciliation in your repertoire. I think you created the right scenario for it in the wedding. Beth's pitch at the after wedding meeting was well thought out. The only improvements would be to add more to the post affair. Provide some of the inner turmoil of Tom and Beth at he discovery and ensuing separation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with ErotFan's comment. I'm a fan of reconciliation stories. I would like to have seen more insight into Tom's emotional pain as he found out about Beth's adultery and what he was going through as he waited for her to return home. And also more about Beth. It didn't seem like she had any guilt or remorse before she arrived home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would not be able to it. One and done, for life. However, they divorced so that marriage was finished. Getting married later on, was a new start. As has been said, the trust issues must be a high stress point in their new marriage.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

This story checked all the boxes I like in a story. Brief and to the point. No boring background and review of the M/C's life. Husband divorced the cheater. I have no desire to see a cheater get a second chance when the act is premeditated Her panties were wet the minute that gerald arrived. I see her as weak and easy, however, I do see this part well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hatted the cheating but loved the forgiveness and getting back together. I know from experience that it's tough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a bit torn. I prefer reconciliation, and like when authors get to the point, but actually found myself wishing for at least half a page more of the journey for them to find each other again.

Oh well, still a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, thats ok. Rip my heart and our lives apart with your lying and cheating but after a year it is forgotten. What fuckin planet you live on? Obviously you have no experience with these misdeeds

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

It could have been 5 stars if you had expanded the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck, wimp story.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

I wish he had had a few flings with other woman so she would know the hurt he felt.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG12 months ago

Wow, turned him into a wimp. In the end she got a free pass.

JaxxonZJaxxonZ8 months ago

What a wimp cuck story, damn... 3 stars at the very best. Why didn't Tom find a few women to date in Beth's face at least - give her a dose of her own medicine before any talk of reconciliation?

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZero8 months ago

I feel like he shoulda moved on without her, woulda been healthier in my op

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Hard to go no contact when you have children together.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tom wimped out, Beth got all she wanted.

NoBullAlNoBullAl8 months ago

Aaawwwwhhhh!!! What a piece of BS!! Another weak minded husband!!! Kick the bitch to the curb! There are all kinds of good trustworthy women out there. Find one and don’t look back!!

If your weak mind can’t handle making a the right choice at least always, ALWAYS REMEMBER::

CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS CHEAT and if nothing else: TRUST BUT VERIFY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

NO, no, no. The divorce ended the marriage. If he felt it ok to get back together on a new footing that was down to him. They were both single so a new start. That said, I would never do it and the trust issues would be unsurmountable. Good luck to them, he needs it.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

no way wrong ending

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

Well, I gave this story 2 stars only because Tom was such a wimp. Why, oh why would he take that cheating bitch out on a date? Was he that hard up for sex or companionship? I mean let's face the truth. Everyone knows that all wives cheat on their husbands if it is only in their minds.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

Well written but the ending was a female pipe-dream. This woman planned and carried out a weekend of cheating. She deserves no second chance.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was a good story right up to the mindless ending. Would that really happen?

Yes it's your story but you want us to read it otherwise you're writing in the dark.

Why did you get get lazy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was a well written story but for me the ending was a complete farce and didn't work with the character of the husband. BardnotBard

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 2 months ago

As everyone has said, good until the ending, which was true, when she was getting kicked out, she should have confessed and then maybe they could have worked on the marriage, but nope, she went on ahead to continue the affair. Claiming that it was only short term doesn't make it any better, you're married, you're supposed to be no term with anyone else besides your significant other.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 month ago

Nah. I can maybe see overlooking a drink or hear of the moment thing. But they placed this pretty well. It didn't just happen in the heat of passion.

Then, after their planning failed then, they continued on somewhere else instead of her cuttingit off realizing how bad it could be. Hard pressed to trust again on this one.

That said, I've seen people forgive worse on real life so not unrealistic as commentors are stating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She didn't earn a reconciliation in my opinion, but otherwise a decent tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous