Summer Concert Leads to Dirty Fuck

Story Info
Make sure you check the door locks…
2.1k words
4.36
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a summer evening and your favourite band is playing a concert not too far away. You tell me 'we're going' leaving me no choice, but I don't mind really as it's your favourite.

The room is packed and hot as we walk in, barely standing room in such a small venue but we find a space.

I'm a little nervous...what if I hate their music? What if you're disappointed?

I shouldn't have worried. As the band plays its first song (a hit judging by everyone's loud reaction) we dance along with the crowd, moving with them in every direction as the music blasts every thought from our head.

Hours pass by in what feels like minutes. We're both sweating now and breathing harder as we plaster cheesy grins on our faces. You tell me you're going to get some water and head off into the crowd. After what feels like forever you find your way back and I yell over the music 'what the heck took you so long?!'.

Moving close to me you move my hair off of my neck and slowing glide your fingers over my pulse point as you talk into my ear 'tell you later...hermosa'.

Your use of the nickname you gave me only heats my skin more than it already is. My whole body reacting to your words, now on fire from your touch.

Shaking it off we continue the evening, both dancing, you singing, to the great show. As the band winds down and finish their set you grab my hand and drag me further into the crowd. I can barely see you ahead of me let alone where we're going, it's only when we break free off the crowd and I look up that I see you've taken us into some back room behind the stage.

Breathing air that's a little cooler I ask you 'should we be back here?' The look in your eye shuts me up as you say 'only if you want to fucked so hard you can't walk'.

My face must have been a picture because you chuckle and continue as you move closer to me. 'Princess, the reason I took so long earlier, I came back from the bar and saw you dancing, and fuck me if it wasn't the sexiest thing I've ever seen. The way you moved, so carefree and sensual...took everything in me not to fuck you right there in the crowd of people'.

You've reached me now, can feel my shallow breathing on your lips.

Your warm hand reaches out and pulls at the tie holding my top together and as you tug gently the strings loosen and my too falls open. A deep groan rumbles in your chest and damn if it isn't the sexiest thing I've ever heard. Reaching up, you slide the straps over my shoulders and my top falls down my arms and onto the floor.

All I can do is watch as you take want you want. Take what's yours. Your head dips and your hot mouth takes mine of my rapidly hardening nipples into your wet mouth. Worshipping at the one nipple with your mouth as your hand moves to the other, pinching and rolling my nipple between your fingers. I can't help the soft moans that slip from my lips. My head rolling back as the pleasure your mouth and hands are giving me takes over. After a few minutes of you switching between my two now rock hard nipples, you pull away and look me in the eye. 'Lock the door'. It's not a request. I move to the door and turn the latch. When I turn back around your there. Pushing my back into the door. You drop to your knees and are now eye level with my dripping cunt. Only a denim skirt and some lacy underwear are what stand between your mouth and my aching pussy.

Gliding your hands up each of my bare calves I can't help but move my legs apart, hoping you'll move to where I want you.

Where I need you.

You laugh lightly as I spread my legs further, the movement causing my skirt to ride higher up my thigh until it's barely covering my most private part. Suddenly you move me until I'm facing the other way, confused I look back at you over my shoulder, only to see you smirk. Your hands now grip my thighs harshly and pull me back into you, so that my ass is practically in your face.

'Keep your hands flat against the door and don't move...I want to taste you'.

Doing as you say, I lean forward to put both palms flat against the wooden door, causing my tits to hang down in the process. Finally you have me where you want me and tracing a finger slowly up my ankle, over my calf, behind my knee and past my thigh, you hook that finger into my panties and ever so slowly slide them down my legs. Stepping out of them, you pocket the drenched underwear for...later use.

Pushing my skirt up and over my ass you finally get to see the glistening pussy you've been dreaming of for months. I whimper at being so exposed in front of you. I've never been so wanted. So desired. So turned on. Without any warning and with no need for lubrication, you plunge a finger into my eager hole. Causing a long and deep moan of my own to come tumbling out of my lips. My hips instinctively pushing back onto your long finger, my pussy desperate for more.

Moving your finger inside of me, coating yourself in my juices that are running out of me by now, you quickly remove your finger - much to my dispute. Locking eyes with me, you take your finger and slowly suck it into your mouth. Our eyes glued to each other, you sigh as you say 'so fucking sweet'.

Wasting no time at all, your big hands grab at my thick hips and pull my core to meet your mouth. Both moaning out as your hot mouth makes contact with my aching pussy lips. Sucking, licking and tasting your way all over my dripping cunt. You've barely touched me and I can already feel my orgasm building.

'I'm gonna cum, don't stop' you work your tongue faster and firmer in and out of my hole, fucking me with your tongue. Your lips suck and nibble at my clit and only seconds later I'm yelling out my release as It drops and runs over your chin.

My arms give way and my head rests against the door, but you aren't finished. Taking your right hand you coat two fingers in my sweet juices and plunge them deep inside my hungry pussy. Your fingers feel so good that all I can say is 'yessss, more!' And you are all too happy to oblige. 2 becomes 3 and quickly 3 becomes 4 until soon I'm begging for you to 'fist me...please...I need to feel you stretching me'.

You can hardly believe what you're hearing, this is like something straight from your fantasies! Slowly you push against my tight hole with your big fist until suddenly your inside me. Hearing the long drawn out moan that escapes me is almost your undoing. Careful not to hurt me you increase your pace until shortly you set a rhythm that has me screaming your name. 'I'm gonna cum again, please keep going'. My hand reaches to play with my clit as another incredible orgasm takes over. Somehow stronger than the first.

As my juices run freely down your arm you slowly withdraw from inside me, somehow able to catch me before I collapse in a heap on the floor. Kissing my face all over as I catch my breath you mutter sweet words to me.

'My turn'.

You barely have a second to register what that means before I have you pinned to the floor and my mouth has found yours. Deep, slow and passionate kisses almost drown you as my body presses the length of yours. My hands find their way into your hair, thank god you didn't style it today, you know I love the curls. My finger wind their way into your hair and gently tug, making you moan into my mouth.

As your hands pull my near naked body closer to you, my hips grind into yours. Slow and steady pressure against your rock hard length has us both moaning as we move against the barrier that separates us. 'please, I can't take this, I need you inside of me, take off these damn jeans!' We laugh at the urgency - you love how desperate I am for your cock, even after two earth shattering orgasms.

As we work to strip you in record time, the second your huge cock strings free I am all over him. My mouth desperate to claim what has always belonged to me. Throwing your head back as the head of your swollen cock hits the back of my throat, you groan so loudly I can feel it! 'I don't want to cum in your mouth princess, I want to fill your pussy and claim you with my cum'.

I don't know how but I manage to release your cock from my mouth. I want your cum in every hole but that doesn't mean I'm happy about letting you leave my mouth. Kissing away my pout, you guide me into sitting on your lap facing you. Nose to nose and eye to eye we sit there for a few seconds absorbing all we've just done as well as what we're about to do.

Taking your thick cock in one hand and placing my other on your shoulder for balance, I slowly lower myself onto all 9 inches of you. Never before have I seen anything as sexy as the look in your eye when you read lose I've taken every last inch of you into my eager pussy. Never had a woman managed to take all of you. 'So perfect' 'so fucking good' 'move baby, ride me'.

You barely have to utter the words before I'm bouncing up and down on the best fucking dick I've ever felt. It's a good job the music is still playing next door because the sounds coming from our two heated, sweat, lust fuelled bodies would be...noticeable shall we say.

Suddenly you grab my chin and raise it so that I look at you. 'You've had your fun, now get on your knees...I'm going to fuck you until you squirt so hard you spit out my dick'

'Fuck yes' you don't have tell me twice! As soon as I'm on all 4's your dick slams home until I feel your calls slap against my clit - sending me to a third orgasm out of nowhere. Moving slowly to prolong my bliss and keep things moving, you begin to build up your pace as you feel me relax.

Sliding one scorching hand up my spine you wrap my hair around your wrist and pull firmly. Arching my spine and pulling yourself deeper inside me - it's almost your undoing...almost. A thought pops into that devilish mind of yours and before you can talk yourself out of it you have your thumb in your mouth before pushing it firmly against my asshole.

The feeling of your cock filling me, stretching me and your thumb toying with my ass has me itching to cum again, but you keep my release just out of reach. With one hand playing with my clit, I use the other to pull and gently massage and squeeze your full balls.

That's it, the image of us in your head, this feeling or fucking me and being fucked so desperately in return. You're in heaven.

Rope after powerful and sticky rope, your cum shoots into me like someone turned on a tap. You can actually feel your balls emptying almost completely. 'Ahhh' like a man possessed your body moves of its own accord, extending your own orgasm as mine barrels through me. Your hips move of their own choosing. Your sticky salty cum leaks from my pussy, around your cock - still buried inside me. Our cum mixing together and planting the floor below us.

* * *

'Why didn't you do that sooner?' I smile as you cradle me. Now both dressed we sit against the wall just taking in everything that's just happened. 'Honestly, I didn't think you liked me like that' you shrug. Turning to face you I plant a light kiss on your lips, my tongue darting out to toy with your lip ring. 'Let's get out of here so I can show you how wrong you are'.

'It's a good job you locked that door' you laugh as you link your fingers with mine

'Yeah....there's no lock'- i smile at the sudden paleness in your face when you realise someone could've walked in.