Summer Daze 02 - First Excursion

Story Info
Getting to know Summer.
1k words
3.24
3.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving on to our first excursion. Both Summer and I had passed our driving tests, but neither of us could afford a car. Summer's parents had promised to buy her an old one, and my father had promised I could use his company car, but both went back on the deal. So we were confined to using buses.

We arranged that Summer would have to get the 6pm bus from the city centre, and I would join it 20 minutes later on route to the nearby town. Summer lived at the very northern edge of our city, I lived at the very southern edge.

Obviously I made sure I was very early, it was a very cold and icy evening, and when the bus finally came I wasn't surprised that I couldn't see Summer. I went upstairs and there she was, looking amazing. She had a short white, very fluffy coat on, and maroon knee length boots. Under the coat she wore a dress I had seen her in before. A dark blue, satin mini dress. Heaven knows how she got upstairs on the bus in that get up. Her thighs were bare. The dress, as I remembered, had two wide straps in the same material, going up from the skirt and narrowing across the breasts, and tying behind the neck, making it completely backless. Not that she ever took the coat off on such a cold night.

We chatted, and agreed we would have to get access to a car. Summer said we could go everywhere together, but admitted that she had no sense of direction.

We talked about another trip we could make the following week, this time by train. I said I would have to get her a ticket as this show was always a sell out on the night. Summer said she never paid to get in, it was a rule. She said I must have realised by now that she was a groupie. Well, I did sort of suspect, not that I knew anything about such things, but I had hoped that she just went for a drink of coffee with the celebrities she talked to.

Summer said that part of the excitement of being a groupie was never paying, and knowing that whoever took her in got to have sex with her. Hopefully it would be whoever she was there to see, but if not, a lesser well known celebrity, and failing everything else, a doorman or other staff member. I was a bit shocked at how forthcoming she was, even though she said another rule was that Groupies never talked!

When we arrived in the town centre we got off the bus. It was very icy on the footpaths and Summer grabbed hold of my arm and clung on tight as we walked almost a mile to the venue. She smelled so lovely. We got to the hall, and Summer told me to go in and she would find me soon. I stood at the back of the hall, and Summer joined me around thirty minutes later. I noticed her eyes were absolutely sparkling, although she smiled, looked a bit embarrassed, and then said "I'm in".

She stayed with me for most of the first half of the show, but kept looking towards the entrance. She seemed to be in a bit of a daze -- something that I would become accustomed to. I didn't notice anything but suddenly she said she would be back in a bit, and she joined a man, a celebrity, in the entrance. She returned in twenty minutes, and stood in front of me with her back to me and asked me to cuddle her, saying she was freezing. Her perfume smell had changed, it was still nice, but there was a sweet smell as well. It was wonderful to stand holding her, although she didn't talk at all.

At the end of the show we hung around a little, let the crowd disperse, used the toilets and were just off out of the door, when a man's voice shouted "Summer". This guy who I recognised, hurried towards us. He was someone well known, but who didn't appear I our area much. He checked that it was Summer and then stated that he had heard she gave the best blow jobs going. I think we were both embarrassed.

Summer told him we had to catch a bus. He offered her a lift, she said she couldn't as she was with me. I'm not sure why, but I suggested there was one last bus thirty minutes after this one. Summer looked at me, then the man, and told me she would be quick. He suggested they go upstairs as everyone else had left, and she disappeared up the staircase with him, giving me an unintentional glimpse of her panties.

Fifteen minutes later she was back, took my arm and we walked to the bus station. Having to wait for the last bus meant that Summer would have to get a taxi from our home City, while I would have to leave her when we passed my side of town and walk home.

Summer asked if I had any concerns about her lifestyle. I said no, even though it was all a big puzzle, what she got out of it for example. So I asked, and she told me that she loved being seen with celebrities, and that she loved the idea that they could pick her up and she had no idea what may happen. She offered the thought that some may even want her to "go with" one of their friends or even a relative. She continued that although it's not what she wanted, she liked the power they had over her. I asked if she had been with two men tonight, she told me it was three. One in his car, one outside the back of the hall, and then the blow job in the dressing room.

It was time for me to go, I said I would see her four days later at our local venue. At home, I had a large, page-a-day diary that I hardly wrote anything in. I started writing about Summer, and quickly filled the pages.