Summer Fun Pt. 02A

Story Info
A continuation of a hot day, and a hotter evening.
2.8k words
4.75
5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may wish to read Part 1 of this story if you have not already done so,

After our hot session on the patio, we all three went inside for a short rest and to stay hydrated. We were in agreement we had just experienced some amazing sex, and we wanted some more! Nancy asked Lisa if she would let me fuck her, and Lisa said "I think that is exactly what should happen, but first let me make sure you're good and wet, I want more than a taste this time."

We went to the bedroom, Lisa asked Nancy to lay in the middle of the bed, and my wife and I and I laid on either side. I kissed Nancy, then Lisa kissed her, and together we moved down the bed, kissing Nancys beautiful body. I stopped just below her navel, as Lisa lightly blew on her vulva, saying "What a pretty pussy you have, did you just have it waxed?" Nancy replied, "yes I did. I went in yesterday hoping we would enjoy a play date. Do you like it?" Lisa said "yes, very much!" and lightly licked the lips, and then pushed her tongue inside. I had moved up to Nancys 34C breasts and was teasing her nipples and then whispered to her how beautiful she is. She started thrashing about and saying "I'm so close, Lisa I'm right there!" I tweaked her left nipple as she clutched Lisa's head and held her mouth tight against her pussy, convulsing in orgasmic delight. "Stop-stop-stop' were the next words from Nancys mouth, and as Lisa raised up she pulled my mouth to hers and gave me a very wet kiss. She said "she tastes good doesn't she?" "Delicious" I replied.

Lisa repositioned us, she leaning back against the headboard, and said, "Nancy, will you use that talented mouth of yours on me, while Jeff does you doggy style?" Nancy replied, "I would love to, and I can't wait to have Jeff fill me up with his perfect cock!" I got on my knees behind Nancy and began rubbing my dick between her cheeks and down to her wet core, without entering her. She started squirming, pushing her cute butt against me, and stopped her oral ministrations long enough to say, "Jeff stop teasing me, give it to me!"

Lisa moved away from her, and said, "She's all yours big boy, treat her right!" I had every intention of doing just that as I rolled her over on her back to give her what she had asked for. I began by gently rubbing the head of my hard member against her very wet opening, teasing her for a moment, and asked, "are you ready for this?" She said "I'm more than ready, it's been too long since I've had a good fuck!" and with that she put both of her hands on my hips and pulled me into her. I stopped with just the glans inside, backed out just a little, then put three or four inches in, backed out a little, and then sunk fully into her as she said, "Oh Jeff you feel SO good inside me, I love your big dick!"

We got into a good rhythm, and then she said. " hold still a second" and she started squeezing me and asked with a big grin, "how does that feel?" "Like you're gonna make me pop if you keep it up!" She responded, "Go ahead, I'm really close too, let me have it!" I pumped seven or eight more times and started exploding inside her, saving the last couple squirts for outside of her pussy. She rolled onto her back and pulled my mouth to hers for a kiss, telling me how wonderful that was.

Lisa was right beside us and looked like she was close to orgasming herself as she said, "Jeff don't you think she deserves another kiss?" I knew exactly what she meant, and slid down on the bed putting my face right at Nancy's groin area and began kissing her lower lips and licking up the juice I had just deposited above her opening. I pressed my nose against her clit as I used my tongue to reach for more sauce, and she immediately flooded my face with more of her nectar.

Once again we were treated to "Stop-stop, I'm too sensitive right now!" I smiled,

and said "be right back". I went to the bathroom, and returned with a soft, warm damp wash cloth with which I gently wiped down Nancys swollen vulva. Lisa smiled at her friend and asked, "How was that babygirl?" Nancy said, "simply amazing, I've never had a guy go down on me afterwards, does he always do that for you Lisa?" She responded "not every time, but more often than not. We also enjoy kissing during oral sex, and Jeff says sometimes when I push my tongue in his mouth after sucking him, he can taste his cock on my mouth."

Nancys mouth dropped open, and she said "Oh wow! You guys are so amazing, that is so hot! Lisa, when you told me you two could be kind of kinky, I had no idea you were that wild!' I left the ladies to their visiting and took a quick shower, after which they both showered and we convened on the patio again.

I got everything ready for our BBQ while Nancy and Lisa continued chatting. At one point Nancy asked if we had done a lot of threesomes. Lisa responded, "No, not a lot. for one thing, we are very selective. Jeff knew before today that you and I have played around a bit. Before you there was only one other lady we had brought into our bedroom activity." Nancy said "I feel very honored that we can all be this intimate." Nancy looked thoughtful for a minute and said, "You said there was only one other lady you've included, so have you only had a threesome twice?" Lisa smiled, blushed just a bit and said, "no, we've had threesomes on numerous occasions. This is something we've been enjoying for a few years." "So you and Jeff and this other lady have been together a lot?"

Lisa hesitated a moment, and smiling again, said "no, no we only got together with her once." Lisa watched as Nancy connected the dots, and then Nancys eyes grew wide with wonder and she asked in amazement, "So you shared your bed with another guy!? or guys". Lisa said, "Just one, a very close friend of my husband, and the three of us have developed a wonderfully close relationship. Jeff and I have talked about all four of us playing together, would that interest you, dear friend?" "At first blush, absolutely, but first I've got questions; have I met this guy before? Is he hung as nicely as Jeff? What are the dynamics like for group sex? Is this other guy married, cuz I don't think I could feel right about him cheating.." Lisa said, "no, he is not married, that wouldn't work for us either. Yes, he is well hung, just a little bit longer and a bit more girth.. You have met him before," Lisa said with a big smile. He's tall, dark, and handsome.

"I've got so many questions, and this is turning me on something fierce," said Nancy. Lisa told her to ask away, saying "it's an amazing experience being naked with two hard cocks and four hands touching you everywhere, and having a cock in my mouth and my pussy at the same time is nearly overwhelming!" Nancy asked what positions we utilized when this was happening, and Lisa replied, "sometimes I'm on my hands and knees getting fucked doggy style while sucking on the other hard dick, and sometimes Jeff and I are in the missionary position and our friend is kneeling by our heads, so I can suck him at the same time. On some of these occasions I alternate between sucking his cock and kissing and sucking Jeffs tongue into my mouth, or tongue fucking his mouth." At this point, Nancys mouth was hanging open and she said, "That is SO damn hot, how does Jeff react when you do that? Does it bother him?" Lisa replied, "in the heat of the moment it is a huge turn-on for both of us, actually all three of us! Jeff and I have talked about this when he and I are making love, and it sometimes fuels our fantasies about going further with oral play."

Nancy was fascinated with all this and said, "I've not had any action since the divorce, and getting together with you and Jeff has been an incredible experience, but girl, I gotta tell you, lately I've been getting off watching soft-core mmf movies, and reading online stories about bisexual threesomes. I nearly passed out when you and Jeff were making me cum, and the thought of being with two guys at the same time is making me wet!" Lisa said, "Jeff and the two of us should talk more about this, and together he and I can try to answer any questions you may have. After dinner we three can visit more about this, okay?"

We enjoyed a relaxed dinner, opened a bottle of wine and relaxed in the living room for some adult conversation. Nancy began with, "Lisa, how often do you two get together with this other guy, and how did this get started?" Lisa replied, "Many years ago Jeffs friend stopped by one evening with a new girlfriend, Tina, she and I hit it off, as did she and Jeff. Soon we were 'couples dating', and the interaction between the four of us had progressed to exchanging flirtatious comments as well as behavior. After an evening of dancing at a local club, Jeff took Tina home and his friend drove me back to our house. We had left the club pretty early, and a couple hours after parting company, Jeff arrived home with Tina in tow. We all four had a cocktail and agreed we would likely do this again. They left for home after a short visit, and Jeff took me by the hand and said. "I want you!" We both got naked and had a fast and furious fuck, leaving us both breathless. Two or three weeks later we had them over for a play date, and we all four got nude in the living room and switched partners. We laid a large blanket on the couch, both of us girls sat on the edge of the cushions, We started with oral, soon both guys were between our legs, pumping away. The excitement of four people having sex in such close proximity heightened the sense of arousal for all of us, and we all climaxed after just a few minutes. The evening ended well enough, but shortly thereafter Tina decided she wasn't going to continue seeing Jeffs friend."

Nancy asked if we knew why, but we didn't know what precipitated the break-up. Lisa and I had decided though, that we were interested in having a threesome with my long-time friend. Nancy asked, "Is this friend of yours named 'Ron', by chance?" Lisa giggled and said, "yes, yes it is. I shared with you that you had met our mystery man before." I continued, telling Nancy that Ron was very eager to engage in a threesome with us, and we all found it to be an exhilarating experience." Nancy asked if their was ever any man to man contact, and Lisa responded, "Neither of the guys were homophobic in the least, so yeah, incidental contact was pretty frequent. Sometimes I would ask Jeff to guide Rons cock into my pussy, and I love seeing him fondle a cock besides his own!" Lisa went on to say, "Nancy, I did share with you that I have enjoyed kissing Jeff while sucking Rons cock, and on a few occasions I have steered that hard cock towards Jeffs mouth, and seeing his mouth envelop the head of his friends stiff dick is a turn-on you hafta see to believe!" Nancy responded, "Lisa, I am dripping wet just envisioning your studly husband with a hard dick in his mouth!" I then asked Nancy when she would like to get better acquainted with Ron, and she said, "tomorrow isn't soon enough! Can we all four share happy hour tomorrow?" I texted Ron, he responded in minutes, and I said, "Doe's 6:00 next evening fit your schedule?" We were all in agreement, and the next evening Nancy arrived shortly after 5:30 and she looked stunning in a short skirt and a bare midriff top. Ron arrived ten minutes later and we all went out to the patio. I asked if anyone would like a drink, Nancy said, "Jeff you make a great Margarita, could we have that?" Lisa was nodding her head, I stood and said "absolutely!" as I headed to the kitchen. I returned ten minutes later with a full pitcher and four salt-dipped glasses.

Nancy was seated next to Ron and Lisa was directly across from them, I poured drinks for us all, and sat down by Lisa, as she was telling Ron that Nancy was aware of some of our play dates, and was eager to participate. Nancy said, "Ron, Lisa told me you look great naked and that you are impressively hung, is that true?" Ron smiled and said, "I guess you'll have to be the judge of that" and started kissing her neck. As they kissing Nancy started unbuttoning his shirt and he was sliding his hand across her bare tummy. When she got all the buttons undone, she helped him out of his shirt and kissed his nipples. He kissed her again and slid a hand inside her top and gently pinched her nipples. She pulled her top off and straddled him with her tits in his face. Lisa said, let me help, and got on her knees in front of them and undid Rons pants. He raised up enough for Lisa to remove them, and his briefs. Nancy now felt how big he was got on her knees for a closer look. She looked at Lisa and I, winked at us and put her mouth down on Rons turgid member. By now I was pulling Lisa's clothes off and going down on her as she sat on the couch. She tapped my shoulder, and nodded towards Ron, I looked and he was on his knees with Nancy standing with her feet apart, holding Rons face to her pussy, and she appeared to be on the verge of an orgasm. Lisa pulled me up on my knees and steered my cock to her pussy as we heard Nancy screaming out with pleasure. He helped her to her feet, kissed her, and grabbing her butt cheeks picked her up and she swung her legs around him as she impaled herself on his cock which was pointed at the ceiling. As this was happening, Ron carefully stepped close enough to Lisa and I that we could watch them as they watched us. This fueled everyone's ardor immeasurably!

Nancy stopped bouncing on Rons pogo stick and it was obvious he was cumming, which spurred Lisa and I to a very wet finish! Ron gently let Nancy down and she sunk into the couch with a sigh of gratitude and a smile on her face. Lisa said, "wow, that was incredible!" We each had a drink of water, and Ron set his glass down, he approached Lisa and said, "I don't believe I even kissed you when I arrived." And then dropped to his knees, kissed her on the mouth and then buried his face between her thighs! Nancys mouth dropped open, and she said, "Oh wow, you go Lisa!" She then looked at me, and beckoning with an index finger, she said, "Jeff I need a kiss too please!" I dropped down on the plush carpet and nudged her legs apart as I went straight for dessert. She grabbed the back of my head, as I held my mouth tightly against her mound. Ron had left a typical (for him) large load, and it was pouring out, in my mouth and on my face. Between the juices produced from their simultaneous orgasms, this was an intoxicating moment! Lisa was imploring Ron to stop just as Nancy was again in "stop-stop-stop" mode, and we collapsed on the couch, drinking water with smiles that wouldn't stop!

We were quite the motley crew, all with a sheen of perspiration, sexually spent, and with a smile that would last at least until tomorrow. We unanimously agreed to convene again in the not too distant future!