Summer Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot time on the lake.
1.7k words
4.43
17k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jeff, and Lisa and I have been married for twenty years. We are both in good physical condition and have an active lifestyle. Our love life is great, we are both open minded and have indulged each others fantasies on several occasions. We enjoy the outdoors and love spending time with select friends, and playing on the lake is one of our favorite past-times. Towards that end, a few years ago we purchased a twenty foot Cuddy, a craft that can safely carry eight people, but is better suited for four if we are gonna be on the water for a few hours.

Lisa and I had made plans to enjoy a few hours boating during the week, and she invited her good friend Nancy to join us. I was certainly looking forward to that, I much enjoy shredding the water on a slalom ski, and this day would bring the added benefit of having two beautiful bikini clad women on board.

On the appointed day I got the boat hooked to the pickup, ensured all necessary equipment was in place; life vests, tow rope, skis, and safety flag for when a skier goes down. I went inside to let Lisa know the boat was ready and I grabbed an ice chest from the garage, added a few beers and soft drinks from the fridge, Lisa handed me a container of fresh veggies for snacks, and we were set to go. We made a quick stop at a C-store for ice and wine coolers for the ladies, and fifteen minutes later we arrived at the boat launch site. As I was positioning the trailer to back down the ramp, I saw Nancy getting out of her car and coming our way. While I backed down the ramp, Lisa and Nancy walked down to the dock. Both were in shorts and tube tops, and I was anxious to see them in their bikinis.

We got situated in the boat, and I idled away from the dock, being mindful of the No Wake Zone. I throttled up slightly and as soon as we cleared the NWZ I pushed the throttle forward and quickly brought the boat up on plane. We got a mile or so out on the lake, and throttled down and let the boat glide to a stop. Both gals removed their tops and shorts, tossed them all in the cabin, and reached for their tanning lotion. Lisa was wearing a bikini I had seen before, but Nancy, now divorced, was wearing the sexiest swimsuit I had ever seen her in. In anticipation of skiing before long, I removed my cargo shorts, and Nancy said, "What, no speedo, Jeff?" I chuckled and said, "No, not this time."

Lisa suggested I ski first, so I donned a vest, grabbed my ski, attached the rope, and eased over the transom to the swim platform. I got situated in the water, said "Hit it" and popped out of the water like a cork. I skied for about three miles, got some great cuts and decided it was break time. I threw the rope upwards, Lisa cranked a hard right turn and my momentum got me real close to the boat as I came to a stop. I handed my ski to Nancy as I was climbing into the boat.

Lisa skied next, and after some exhilarating cuts, she too tossed the rope and I I pulled the throttle back and killed the engine. I turned to watch Nancy winding up the rope as she pulled it in, she was leaning over the transom and her cute ass was almost completely exposed. Lisa was swimming towards us and she was watching me stare at her friends butt. She had a big smile, looked at Nancy and nodded towards me. Nancy turned and looked at me before I could turn my head. She too was smiling and said, "Enjoying the view?" I said, "very much, thank you!" She smiled and mumbled something about payback as she grabbed the ski from Lisa and helped her into the boat.

Lisa said, "I wanna lay in the sun and dry out before we head in, okay?" I said "Sure, I'll have a brew, just say when." She laid out a beach towel on the sunning area, peeled off her bikini, tossed it at me and said, "Who wants to put lotion on me?" Nancy jumped up, lotion in hand, and said, "Allow me to be of assistance please!" For the next five or six minutes I was treated to the sight of a nearly naked Nancy applying lotion on my nude wife. Needless to say, I was completely hard at this point! Lisa and I have both enjoyed her exhibitionist tendencies, but It was pretty obvious this wasn't the first time Nancy had seen Lisa naked nor did I believe it was the first time there had been loving touches exchanged. As I processed this, all kinds of things were going thru my head! Nancy turned and said, "I'm hot Jeff, will you get me a wine-cooler please?" I twisted the top off, handed it to her and after taking a swig, she slid the top of her bikini aside and held the ice cold bottle against her nipples, one after the other. I just smiled, had a sip of beer and wondered, "what's next?"

Lisa sat up and said, "Jeff will you hand me my clothes please?" I complied and asked if they were ready to head back to the launch area. They both indicated they were, but Lisa made no move to get dressed. As we were just off idle speed in the No Wake area, she finally slid into her shorts and tube top. Nancy had her shorts on, but exited the boat with her tube top wrapped up with her towel. I walked up the ramp to the pickup, backed down the ramp, trailered the boat, pulled off to the side at the top of the ramp to attach the tie-downs and Lisa and I left for home.

As we pulled onto the road Lisa said, "Nancy is coming over in a couple hours for BBQ, is that okay?" She had a big smile as she asked and I'm pretty sure she didn't expect an answer. After arriving home and getting the boat squared away, took care of a quick project in the garage while Lisa emptied the ice chest. I said I was gonna take a shower and she said, "Since you enjoyed ogling Nancy and I today, when you're done showering, meet me on the patio, naked!" We do have a privacy fence around the backyard, and like Lisa, I also enjoy being nude.

I keep myself tightly groomed, mostly shaved below the belt, so I took a minute to clean that up, finished the shower, one quick spritz of Lisa's favorite cologne, and I was ready, well, almost ready. I decided I could make a better entrance with a solid erection. After what had transpired on the boat today, just a few strokes and I was in full bloom. Time for my grand entrance, I said to myself as I walked towards our patio.

I slid open the door, and as I did I saw Lisa looking my direction, but not right at me. This made perfect sense after I took two steps and started so slide the door closed, turning to my left as I did. There sat Nancy with a huge grin and she said, "HI Jeff, Lisa asked me to come over early, said she wanted to show me something." Giggling a little she added, "I'm sure glad I did, Lisa has told me you've got a really nice package, and I have to agree! I love that you're shaved!" She looked at Lisa and commented how nice it must be to suck a cock with no hair, to which Lisa said, "you should try it sometime, it's great! Go ahead Jeff, give her a taste of that hard dick!" I stepped towards Nancy and she wrapped one hand around the shaft, stroked it a few times, then put both hands around it, leaving just the head showing. Moving one hand to my hip she tentatively licked the end of my cock before enveloping the head. There I was, naked on the patio, my wife watching her best friend give me head. Lisa moved behind Nancy and said, "Girl, you're overdressed for this, let me help you" as she started undoing Nancys blouse. Nancy stopped to allow Lisa to pull it away, but then Lisa said, "stand up girl

I don't think Jeff should be the only one naked." Nancy obeyed and let Lisa side her shorts off, Lisa slapped Nancy on the ass and said "okay, keep going on his dick."

As she complied, Lisa crouched behind her bestie and told her how hot she looked, nude outside, with a cock in her mouth! Then she kissed Nancys neck and reached one hand around and caressed her left breast, and said "does that cock feel good in your mouth? Is it getting juicy yet?" Nancy took my dick out of her mouth just long enough to say, "I can't believe how hot all of this is making me Lisa, I'm so wet, touch me!' Lisa reached down and slid one finger in, brought it to her lips, and said "you really are wet girl! Keep sucking Jeffs cock while I play with your pussy!" She then inserted two fingers and put her other hand on the back of Nancys head, gently pushing back and forth. I was ready to explode, and said "I'm getting close Nancy, where do you want it?" Lisa responded with "she wants it in her mouth, and I'm gonna keep holding her head while you both cum!" Nancy started squirming on Lisa's fingers and moaning as I let loose with five shots, the last two landing on both girls faces.

We shared kisses all around, and Lisa said, "we're just getting started Jeff, you're gonna use your mouth on both of us, I know you can cum at least once more!"