Summer Heat Ch. 13 Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare. That was a little too depraved." Katherine scolded.

"I bet you still think about it." Cynthia chuckled. "The three of us could have a nice evening. She and I talked about it."

"Yes, I think we are doing that. She mentioned it to me."

"Maybe my friend, Sidney could make appearance." Cynthia said.

"Please, no strangers. Just you and maybe Mack." Katherine said cautiously.

Cynthia laughed. "Sidney is my alter ego when I put on my man clothes and strap-on."

"Oh, shit!" Katherine laughed. "That would be great. I never told her about that. Let's see how she reacts."

"What are you guys doing for her birthday?"

"She wants a family dinner with stuff I used to cook when she was little. Macaroni and cheese, I have to go online and look up how to make a meatloaf, it's been so long. She's had her eye on this little black leather jacket that was expensive. When I got my fall commission checks, I talked the store manager into a discount and bought it for her. I saw her try it on one day. It's a perfect fit."

"Sounds great, babe. Call me. Let's get together this weekend." Cynthia said signing off.

...

Later, at Donna's apartment, Shelby had joined the newlyweds for a little adult fun-time. She coached Donna into riding Jason's hard cock in the position known as "reverse cowgirl". Shelby situated herself between their legs. She enjoyed the pornographic view of her brother's cock slipping into Donna's beautiful pussy. Shelby went in and began to lick Donna's long clit and down the base of Jason's shaft. She nibbled and kissed everything she could get to. All three of the young people made little adjustments and it began to get good for all. Jason was getting a short but effective stroke in Donna. He felt Shelby lick and suck his balls. Donna was tingling all over from the mouth on her pussy while it was being filled by Jason. Shelby had been wanting to try this for a while, before she stepped back from being with the couple. She was loving the sweet taste of Donna's extra juicy pregnant pussy running down the shaft and balls of her handsome brother. Shelby pulled Donna's clit hood upward to expose the little pink prize. She flicked her tongue on it repeatedly. She did it just right in time with the couple's rhythm. Donna squirmed and whimpered as an orgasm racked her body. Donna clasp Shelby's head in her hands and scooted back. Jason's cock popped out of her hole. Shelby sucked all of Donna's juices from it before Donna pulled her up to a wet, sex flavored kiss.

After some giggling and kissing, Donna guided Shelby to lay in her arms, turned up for Jason. Donna cradled Shelby's petite body and caressed her cute little breasts. Jason climbed in between Shelby's legs a slowly positioned himself.

The sight of the two girls lying naked before him touched his heart and made his cock rock hard. "Shell, we love you so much. You brought all of us together. Thank you so much. I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Jase." She turned and kissed Donna. "I love you too, baby."

Jason pulled Shelby's legs up and slipped his cock inside her waiting pussy. She was wet and aroused. Her little hole welcomed Jason's cock. She gasped quietly as her brother's dick spread and filled her. She felt the pressure all through her lower belly. Jason began to rise and then thrust over and over. Donna played with Shelby's nipples. As she sensed the passion building in her bedmates, she pinched Shelby's nipples and pulled at them. As Jason fucked, he admired the sexy beauty of Donna's fair skin and Shelby's tan body. Donna's pink nipples and Shelby's brown ones on small B-cup tits. Donna reached down and rubbed Shelby's clit as Jason picked up the pace. Soon, Shelby quietly started cumming. She bucked and moaned. Donna held her tight. Jason had become so accustomed to her rhythms that he began to cum as well. He let the pressure build. At the last second, he pulled his cock out and stroked loads of cum onto Shelby's chest and stomach.

Jason lay beside the ladies with Shelby in the middle. Donna flipped the edge of the top sheet and deftly covered all of them. She patted the sheet on Shelby's chest, absorbing the drops of cum.

"After a while, you get used to having his semen on everything." Donna said smiling.

"Everything? Really?" Shelby asked and laughed.

"Well, he missed the kitchen area, thank God." Donna said.

"Oh, you two are hilarious." Jason said and gave each of the girls a kiss.

"I feel like I need to slip out of this and let you two just be a couple, but you keep giving me the best sex I ever had. Shame on you." Shelby said.

"Shell, we will always be open for you to join us. We are going to move in with you and mom."

"I know. I just get a little guilty feeling sometime. I want to concentrate on school and getting my life going for real. I can't be a waitress all my life." Shelby said.

"You'll be great. Shelby, we'd like to give you a little of the wedding gift money since you brought us together." Donna said.

"Hell fucking no! You guys are going to need every penny of that. You have a baby on the way. You are going to need a million diapers and all that other shit." Shelby protested.

Jason handed Shelby a birthday card with a hundred-dollar bill in it. "Shell, Frank gave us a thousand dollars. At least let us give you a little of that."

"My dad gave you a grand. Damn! And all I get is this lousy hundred. Assholes!" Shelby said and burst out laughing. Donna and Jason attacked her from both sides, tickling her and laughing.

...

Katherine and Shelby arrived at Mack and Cynthia's home late Saturday afternoon. This time Shelby wasn't surprised at the passionate kisses that her mother shared with the couple. Cynthia had a nice one for Shelby as well. Shelby decided to bridge the last gap and give Mack a short kiss. They relaxed with drinks. Cynthia and Katherine had glasses of wine. Mack gave Shelby a lesson on bourbon with wheat in place of rye in the recipe.

"Do you like that one?" Mack asked.

"Yes. It's very nice and easy to drink. I like it." Shelby said.

Mack reached in a cabinet and pulled out an unopened bottle. "I have another bottle that you can take home with you. We'll call it a birthday gift."

"Thank you, sir. I've been drinking some from that bottle you left at our house." Shelby reached up and hugged Mack. She pulled him down for another quick kiss.

"Watch out, Shelby. He's a real charmer." Cynthia said. "Mack, can you entertain these ladies while I go upstairs for a little while?" She turned to Katherine. "I'm going to prepare that surprise we talked about, OK?"

With approval from everyone, Cynthia went upstairs. Shelby was puzzled but didn't show it. She was wondering what kind of "entertaining" Mack would do.

"Ladies, when Cindy is ready, I'm going to watch a football game with some friends. I'll let you ladies have your time. I don't want to be the odd guy here tonight." Mack said.

"Mack, damn." Katherine said. "We don't want to run you out of your home. You can stay." She hugged his arm and pressed her breasts against him.

Mack smiled. "It's fine, sweet Kathy. We have a little time. Let me show you the guest room that you can use to freshen up or whatever. You cannot drive after drinking."

"So that's how you trap us. Fill us with good booze and we can't leave. Diabolical." Shelby said in a mocking tone. Then she laughed.

Mack faked a sinister laugh and then laughed for real. "Come, let me show you the room." He took Katherine by the hand. Shelby sat on the sofa. Mack reached for her hand. "You come along too, little lady. I can't be rude and leave you by yourself."

Shelby blushed and walked with the older man and her mom to the guest bedroom. "Wow, this is a guest room? This is a beautiful room."

"We call it that because it's just us here. When I snore too much, it's Cindy's room. But lately, we sleep together all the time." Mack said proudly.

"That's wonderful, Mack. Cindy told me that you two have been closer lately. I'm very happy for you." Katherine said.

"My heart scare woke us up. I also think that Cindy has come out of her shell since she made friends with you, Kathy." Mack looked Katherine in the eye and then kissed her passionately.

Shelby tried not to stare. She busied herself by checking the bathroom and then sitting on the bed, looking around.

"How long have you got, Mack? I don't want you to miss anything." Katherine asked.

"Plenty of time before the game starts." He said and kissed Katherine again.

"I hate for you to miss things here too, big bear." Katherine said.

Shelby looked back in time to see her mom massaging Mack's dick through his trousers. He was kissing her and cupping her boob in his hand. Katherine backed to the bed and sat beside Shelby, pulling Mack over to her. Katherine rubbed Mack's cock and looked up at him.

Shelby stood and started for the door. "I'll give you guys a little privacy. I think I'd like to go back in the den and freshen my drink."

"I've got too many open bottles. You are welcome to anything that's already open. There are cold drinks in the little refrigerator. Make yourself at home." Mack said.

Shelby left the room, closing the door behind her.

"I hope she's OK with all this." Katherine said. "She has seemed a little withdrawn lately."

"Her world is changing. Remember, Kathy, no means no. It's rude to ask for explanations. Besides, you'd never believe how much respect I have for that little lady. She ran that party and worked the room like a boss." Mack said and kissed Katherine.

"A mom has to worry. I'll be glad when her classes start. It will give her focus." Katherine pulled Mack down to her on the bed. "You seem to get a kick out of seeing how fast you can bring a woman to orgasm. I should try that with you."

"I can't picture myself wanting a quickie with you. Kathy, you are a special lady. You are strong and pretty, but I know that just below the surface, you are fragile. Cindy and I are here for you anytime you need us. You are always welcome here as well."

"All of our lives are changing. It's going to be a year to remember." Katherine pushed Mack onto his back. "Now, you just hush up for a few minutes." Mack smiled and relaxed. Katherine cleared away his belt and opened his trousers. She was always shocked to see how thick and meaty Mack's cock was. He was aroused but not fully hard until Katherine squeezed it and slid the skin back and forth. Just the head alone filled her mouth. She stroked his shaft, sliding the skin while she sucked and polished the slick head with her mouth and tongue. Katherine moved slowly at first. She concentrated on giving the man the deepest pleasure sensations. Soon Mack's cock was rigid and firm. His glans was slick, and the skin couldn't cover it. When Mack began to slowly rock his hips, Katherine quickened her pace. She bobbed her head and took as much of the thick penis in her mouth as she could. She scrubbed her tongue on the bottom and let her teeth gently scrape the top. Mack moaned softly. A sweet drop of pre-cum foretold the huge gushing squirts of thick semen that filled Katherine's mouth. She trapped all the cum in her mouth and swallowed it discreetly, avoiding a mess and a vulgar display. She slowed to a finish.

"You look pleased with yourself." Mack said. He was standing straightened his clothing. He smiled and admired Katherine reclining on the bed. She had opened her blouse and exposed her breasts for him. "You are making it hard to leave, gorgeous."

"Stay and play, old bear." Katherine said.

"Slim Cindy has something planned to surprise Shelby. You girls will have a good time without me. I'm going to a friend's house to watch the SEC Championship game. Bama won last year. No way they'll pull that shit this year."

"Yeah, I remember Jason being all bummed out over it last year. Cynthia wanted me to remind you, no cigars."

"Yes, dear."

...

Shelby drank deeply from a diet cola she found in the fridge. She busied herself checking out the movie collection and music CD's. She turned on the TV. It was tuned to a music channel featuring nineties rock. She left it there. After looking over some photos and awards on the walls, she was back at the home bar, looking over the liquor selection. She opted for a little more of the mild bourbon that Mack had poured for her earlier.

"Miss, I'd like some of that Green Label Scotch, please."

Shelby spun around to find the owner of the voice. She found a slim masculine figure at the bar. It was dressed in pinstripes, with tie and fedora. "Ice, sir?"

"Neat, sweetie." Cynthia in her 'Sidney' outfit, lifted her face from under the brim of the hat. She revealed her make-up job. She had her penciled in moustache and shadowed jawline. Cynthia took a few deep sips from the Scotch. "Aren't you a pretty little thing?"

Shelby caught on that Cynthia wanted to role play. Shelby wasn't in the mood. She had been in a funk since she was with Jason and Donna. She also wanted to press Cynthia about all the secrets that she now knew. Shelby thought about how rude it would be not to let Cynthia play. "Sir, you don't look familiar. Do you come here often?"

"I come around from time to time. I met Katherine once." Cynthia/Sidney took a sip of whiskey and walked to the entertainment center.

Shelby took her glass and circled around to one of the barstools. Cynthia had turned on some track lighting and switched the music to dance music. Cynthia hit a mark in the center of the floor as the music hit a thumping beat of Michael Jackson's music. Shelby grinned when she saw Cynthia launch into a well-rehearsed dance routine homage to MJ. She knew all the steps and moves. Her slender form was perfect for the dance. She used the fedora as a prop. She even grabbed her crotch often, like the king of pop. Shelby knew the music and the steps. She took a big swallow and then joined Cynthia in the dance. She thought of how Cynthia had done all of this for her. Her case of the blues melted away as Shelby danced to 'Thriller'. She just couldn't 'moon walk' in her high heeled boots. Shelby stopped and let 'Sidney' dance around her as the music ended. Shelby was grinning and chuckling as Cynthia leaned in and kissed her passionately.

A single spectator applauded from the other side of the den. "Wonderful! That was so good." Katherine said and walked up to the other two.

"Well hello, pretty lady. Nice to see you again." Cynthia/Sidney said and took off the hat. She took Katherine's hand and kissed it.

Shelby could now see the way Cynthia had slicked down her hair and parted it like a man. "You look so good and dance even better." She sidled up to Cynthia. "I just don't know what you were grabbing down here." Shelby aggressively rubbed Cynthia's crotch. "Oh, my God! What the fuck?" Shelby blushed and laughed.

Katherine burst out laughing. "I told you there would be a surprise, here."

...

Although Jason and Donna were now an expecting married couple, there were many things to be discovered about each other. They had only been together for five months. Before that time, they had avoided each other. They were still timid about little things, careful of each other's feelings. And yet their sex life had had progressed to a very advanced level. This was thanks to the guidance of Shelby and Katherine. Now, without discussion, Jason and Donna had backed away from some of the crazy advanced techniques they had learned. They had settled into easy, relaxed lovemaking.

Jason had been holding his beautiful bride in his arms and gently rocking for half an hour. His cock was hard and slowly making its way in and out of Donna's wet and welcoming pussy. They both concentrated on every little sensation of their joining. The super slow movement seemed to amplify each touch. Jason gently pushed inside Donna to the limit then slowly retracted. Then again and again. To his surprise, the hot cold sensation that precedes his orgasm was beginning. He pushed hard and moaned softly. A pool of warm cum flooded Donna's perfect pussy.

Jason was aware that he had cum, but Donna had not. For him, this could not stand. He kissed her and worked his way down her body. He lovingly kissed and petted her pretty breasts. He kissed his way down the center of her soft belly eventually coming to her angelic pussy with it's exotic long clit hood. He licked slowly at first, then with more passion. Her pregnant pussy had begun to run with more wetness. He drank her juices mixed with his without hesitation. Donna began to coo and moan. He attended to her every desire, lapping at her most sensitive tissues. Donna's belly began to quiver. She bucked her hips and moaned and sprung into intense orgasm. Jason hugged her hips and held her there until she calmed.

"Wow, Jase! That was the sweetest that it has ever been. Hold me husband, hold me forever."

...

Cynthia and Katherine had positioned the birthday girl, Shelby between them on the king-sized bed. They petted her from either side. They stroked her petite body and kissed her in turn.

Cynthia was still in her "Sidney" disguise but had dropped the male act. It seemed that Katherine and Shelby were not into it. She watched as Katherine kissed her way down Shelby's body. Cynthia smiled and kissed Shelby's small mouth as Katherine settled between her daughter's legs. She raised up on an elbow and audibly moaned to see Katherine lapping Shelby's pussy.

"You wanted to see that didn't you?" Shelby asked.

Cynthia didn't answer. She only kissed Shelby again forcefully and pinched her nipple to the edge of pain. Shelby moaned through the kiss and squirmed under Katherine's attention. Cynthia moved down to Shelby's waist and admired Katherine nibbling at her daughter's little labia. She nudged Katherine who moved aside and gave Cynthia a taste. Cynthia savored the sweet aroma of the younger woman. After a few slow licks she rose to her knees and aimed her prosthetic cock at Shelby's dainty little pussy. She wondered if she had chosen too large of an implement. She had a few to choose from. She had a large one with ribs that was reserved for pegging Mack's hungry ass. Shelby pulled her knees up. Her pussy opened and took the phallus perfectly. Katherine gasp to see the rubber dildo slide into Shelby. Shelby moaned as the thing found the bottom of her small cunt. Cynthia began slow oscillations and settled into a nice rhythm. Katherine kissed Shelby, first gently and sweetly. Then with more passion. Cynthia increased the intensity of her thrusting. She pulled Shelby's legs up and watched as Katherine fed her big nipples to Shelby. As exciting as it was, the taboo aspect of the mother and daughter in bed with her was lost. It was more intriguing to see an older and younger woman together. Cynthia's mind rifled through memories of some young women she had been lucky enough to bed. Shelby began to whimper and buck against Cynthia's thrusts. Katherine held her daughter tightly as she convulsed in an intense orgasm.

"Hey, you're pretty good with that thing." Shelby said. They all chuckled.

"Yes, she is." Katherine added. Shelby looked at her and they all laughed again.

"I'm a little aggravated with you two." Cynthia said. "I thought you would role play more with me."

"Honey, you look really hot like that, but I really love the woman in the real you." Katherine said.

Cynthia almost began to tear up at Katherine's words.

Shelby rolled over and came up to her knees, presenting her ass to Cynthia. "Please, sir. I want some more."

Cynthia burst out laughing. She slapped Shelby on the ass. "I can't believe you, quoting Oliver Twist." She adjusted her position and slipped the fake cock back into Shelby's pussy from behind.

All three ladies chuckled a bit. Shelby began to pleasure Katherine while Cynthia fucked her pussy. She dropped her shoulders down to accept the dildo deeply. She kissed her mother's mound and pussy. Shelby explored Katherine's folds with her fingers. She found that Katherine was very wet and worked her fingers inside. Cynthia could see over Shelby and watched as Katherine's pussy opened to accept more and more of her daughter's fingers. Katherine moaned as Shelby's small hand slipped fully inside her. Cynthia worked up a small orgasm of her own while grinding on Shelby and watching the amazing display of fisting in front of her.