Summer Heat Ch. 13 Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia sensed that Shelby was very far from another orgasm. She slowed and withdrew the strap-on from the girl. She stood and went quickly into the bathroom. She took off the appliance and washed her face. Nude, she returned to the bed. Shelby was still fist fucking Katherine. It was something they both enjoyed. Cynthia climbed onto the bed and snuggled up to Katherine. She helped pet her lover with kisses and breast play. She noted how Shelby's hand and several inches of forearm were working Katherine's cunt to a frenzy. Katherine bit Cynthia's lip as she came in waves. She squirted a gush of sweet slick nectar on Shelby's arm. They coasted to a stop. Katherine was breathing heavily.

"Wow! Damn, you two are beautiful. She made you come like crazy." Cynthia said.

"You helped take it to another level, my love." Katherine said.

"There's that "L" word again." Cynthia watched as Shelby's hand slipped out and Katherine had another rush as it did. "I might let you try that on me sometime."

Shelby looked at her hand and forearm. It was glistening with a thick coating of all of Katherine's juices. She looked at her mom. Katherine smiled and began kissing Cynthia. Shelby moved in between Cynthia's long legs and licked and fingered her. Cynthia lay back and opened her hips. She had a pretty pussy in her own right and Shelby lapped at it with a hunger. She sensed that Cynthia was beginning to get into it. First three, then four fingers of Shelby's tiny hand slipped inside the older woman. Cynthia moaned softly into Katherine's kiss. Shelby twisted and pushed her knuckles into Cynthia. Her pussy loosened and Shelby had only to tuck her thumb and push. And she was inside.

"Oh shit! Damn! Oh God. I can't believe you just went in. Ahh!" Cynthia moaned and writhed.

Shelby grinned and gave Cynthia a serious fist fucking. As Katherine petted the woman's face and tits, Shelby worked her hand and licked the clit. Cynthia bucked and launched into orgasm. Shelby could feel her pussy clamp down on her hand. As it eased, Shelby slipped her hand out and giggled.

"Well, aren't you proud of yourself?" Cynthia covered her face with her hands. "I thought only Mack could make me cum that fast."

"I hope that I didn't hurt you." Shelby said and snuggled between the two older women.

"Not at all. It was amazing. You two are wonderful lovers." Cynthia said and kissed Shelby. "Hey, I bought some food for us tonight. Are you crazy bitches hungry?" She asked and laughed.

"Listen to the mouth on this one!" Katherine said.

...

In Cynthia's kitchen, the ladies had a pile of finger food spread on the table. They were laughing and munching and telling stories. With Shelby's birthday just days away, Katherine had a few "baby Shelby" stories. "She was always so petite, we just let her run naked or topless until she was almost old enough to drive. That's why she can't keep her cloths on now." Katherine said.

"Mom! You're one to talk." Shelby grinned. "Tell me about that party that you met at."

"Sorry, Shell. Confidentiality." Cynthia said.

"That's what I have to talk to you about. You wound up knowing a bunch of stuff that you shouldn't. Thanks, Kat. I told Jason and Donna that you knew. They fucking freaked."

"Oh, Shelby!" Cynthia took Shelby's face in her hands and kissed her. "Baby, I would never tell anyone anything. I haven't even told Mack a single word of it. I admire you. I think it's beautiful that you and the newly-weds have been lovers. I'm a little jealous. They are gorgeous."

"Look. It just can't ever get out that I had sex with my brother, and mother too for that matter."

Cynthia hugged Shelby again. "Please, don't worry. I'll never tell anyone. I have a kid brother, too. I haven't seen him in years. He's a schoolteacher over in Alabama, somewhere. Of course, he and I never fucked like jackrabbits the way you and Jason have."

Katherine's mouth fell open and her eyes went wide.

Shelby's did too. She flipped a spoonful of yogurt at Cynthia and started laughing.

"You little shit!" Cynthia flipped some back. They didn't let the food fight escalate but laughed and hugged. Speaking of Bama, I want to check on the ballgame." She turned on a small TV on the counter. "It's on the Sports Channel."

"Yeah, Jason and Eddie are watching it. They want revenge from last year." Katherine said.

"It's almost over. Oh, shit! Alabama won again. Poor Mack, he went to watch with some friends that are Bama fans. Mack is a lifetime Georgia fan. Shit!" Cynthia turned the sound down. Her phone rang. "Hey, bear. Yeah, we heard. Come on. We have all the food out. Love you too." Cynthia put her phone down. "Cover your tits girls, he'll be here in a minute. No, Kathy. Take yours out. He likes yours." Cynthia laughed loudly.

...

Mack Allen soon came through the door. He was walking fine but was glassy eyed. "Good evening, ladies!"

"Did you drive yourself home?" Cynthia asked in a scolding voice.

"No, Slim. Mitzie drove me. We can get the car tomorrow." Mack browsed the food laid out. "Hello, dear Kitty-Kat. Is Shelby still here?"

Katherine stood and hugged the man. "Yes, she's on the phone with her brother. He's a Georgia fan too."

Mack sat at the table. "Damn Alabama! Last year the backup quarterback came in and lit us up. So, he became the starter. Now he got hurt and the other kid came back in. He looked like Superman."

Shelby came back in the room. She gave Mack a kiss on the cheek. "Hi, Mr. Mack. I was talking to my brother. He's a big Georgia fan too."

"He didn't bet on the game, did he?" Katherine went into "mom mode."

"No, Kat. He never does. Eddie lost some money to Tommy. Did you know that Eddie got dumped?"

"Oh, no!" Katherine said. "He really loves that girl."

"I know. I'll talk to him as soon as I can." Shelby said.

"Shelby, I want to talk to Jason as soon as he can make some time for me. Will you help set that up and introduce us." Mack surprised Shelby.

"Sure thing. What's up?"

"Protective big sis, I love it. I've been asking some friends about him. I want him to come work for us. I think he would be the perfect young man to eventually take over my store in LaGrange."

"Jason doesn't know jack shit about furniture." Shelby said smiling.

"He doesn't have to. I'm looking for honesty. The last few people we've hired have ripped me off. Do the intro and I'll see when he can come spend some time with me. You know how a restaurant can be a dead end." Mack said.

"Get out of the pepperoni, Mr. Heart patient. I would like to see someone come in and take some of the load off Mack. That girl I hired to help while he was recovering was pure trouble." Cynthia moved close to Mack and hugged his thick arm. "Look, I want to tell you girls something. No one else knows this. Mack is a heart patient and I am a cancer patient."

Katherine's mouth fell open and she gasped. She fought back the tears.

"It's OK, baby. I've been in remission for eight years. All my numbers are still good."

"I had no idea. I hope you feel OK." Katherine said.

"She has laughed and smiled like never before since you have been friends. We are more in love than ever." Mack smiled broadly.

"That's why we need someone we can trust to come in with us. We have three stores and wholesale business. They are all spread too far apart. Mack is working himself to death, literally. We want more time for ourselves. We want a real vacation." Cynthia said.

"A young family starting out can use better work hours. I forgot to mention, he'll eventually make a bunch of money." Mack said seriously.

"Well that's always a plus." Shelby said and chuckled. "Do you guys know a lawyer named Jack Kelly?"

"Now there's an honest man. An honest lawyer; surprised he's not broke. Yeah, I know Jack. He's about fifteen years younger than me." Mack said.

"His girlfriend and I have become friends. I thought you might know him." Shelby said.

"Maverick's got a girlfriend. Good for him. Damn good for him." Mack said.

...

Tuesday found Shelby working the lunch shift on her birthday. Jason said she could be off if she wanted. She knew that some friends were going to come by for a Steak Pit lunch special and see her. She was in a good mood. Suddenly thirty didn't seem like a big deal. At least not like the fifty that Katherine had just had.

"Do you want to wear the birthday badge? It's a license to print money." Brenda held out a plastic pin that looked like a sheriff's badge that said, 'It's my birthday'.

"I think I'll pass on that." Shelby said. "I don't want stranger's knowing. Mom's coming in with Donna. Some other friends might come by too."

"Well, suit yourself, little lady. Happy birthday from me and Paul. You look very pretty today." Brenda said.

"Thanks, Gladys!" Shelby said and giggled. She knew that the nickname aggravated Brenda a little bit.

Brenda shook her head and smiled. Jason had given her the right rear section of the restaurant and Shelby the left rear. He began to steer people that they knew to Shelby's section.

"You know that you could have laid in bed all day, shrimp." Jason said.

"No way. It's a good day and I feel like seeing people today. Sometimes I really like this job. Love you, Bro." Shelby said and gave him a quick soft kiss. It's my birthday. I might just kiss everyone in here!" She walked back to her section, escorting a pair of girls she worked with on her last job. They were giggling and issuing birthday wishes.

The restaurant did a lively business for the lunch crowd. It was over half full when Katherine and Donna came in along with Mack and Cindy. Table for four. Worlds colliding. Shelby felt uneasy seeing Donna with Mack and Cindy Allen. Would her sweet angel be corrupted by these two? No more than she had done herself.

"Happy birthday, Baby." Katherine said. Similar greetings from the rest.

"Thanks, guys. I'm glad you came in." Shelby said. "Did you see Jason on your way in?"

"I slipped him my card. I don't want to bother him while he's so busy. Did you tell him what I have in mind?" Mack asked.

"No, I forgot to." Shelby said straight faced.

"Shelby Lynn! Jason won't know what to think." Katherine scolded.

Shelby cracked and laughed. "Just kidding. I told him everything that you told me. He'll call you when he gets off today. He's off work Thursday. Maybe you can get together then." She laughed some more while taking their orders. She worked the room taking orders and birthday wishes. A few cards came her way. She served the meals when ready.

Eventually, as things slowed a bit, she made her way to a pair of Jason's friends at a table. "Eddie, I'm glad you came in. Sorry to hear about you and 'what's her name'."

"Exactly. Let's all forget her name." Eddie said and stared at the menu.

"Mara. Ed, it's Mara." Tommy said and grinned. Eddie just rolled his eyes.

"Look, call me or come by the house. We'll talk about it. I know it can be rough." Shelby said.

"Maybe you could cheer him up with a lap dance." Tommy said and laughed.

No one else laughed. Eddie stared daggers at him.

"Listen, asshole. We go through a ton of meat around here. How would you like to be part of next week's lunch special?" Shelby said. She didn't ask about drinks, wrote two teas.

"Long pig." Eddie said still staring blankly at the menu.

"What?" Shelby asked and tried to find what Eddie was talking about on the menu.

"That's what cannibals used to call human meat. Long pig." Eddie said and looked up at Shelby.

Shelby cackled laughing. "I'll have to remember that one."

Eddie still wasn't laughing but smiled. "I have you a little birthday gift." He winked.

"OK. Give it to me later. What's for lunch, boys?" Shelby asked.

...

That night at home.

"This is a funny meal you asked for, sis." Jason said smiling.

Shelby chuckled and hugged her brother. "Childhood favorites, Jase. Meatloaf, mac and cheese and a cheap birthday cake from S-mart bakery." Her chipper mood continued, especially after she counted her tips from lunch. Many people left her conspicuously generous tips.

"We have a few gifts for you before we eat." Katherine handed her a large flat box. "This is the big one. Might as well open it first. Have you talked to your dad today?"

"Yes. Frank called me and sang to me first thing this morning. He's so silly. He said to keep an eye on the mail." Shelby lifted the sleek leather jacket from the box and held it to her chest. "Oh, mom! I can't believe you. Do you know how bad I wanted this? I was going to save for it."

"I saw how it looked on you. When I got my commission checks, I went and got it. I talked them into a discount." Katherine said grinning.

"Shell, we came up with a matching top. Pants are too tricky. We love you, girl." Donna said and handed her a package.

"Yeah, Sis. We'll give you some cash for pants or shoes, whatever you need." Jason said.

"You guys are crazy. Wait here for two minutes." Shelby said and scampered down to her room.

The others set the table and prepared for the meal. Very soon, Shelby Came back up the stairs. She had on some of her black slacks and high healed zipper boots. The thin red sweater was topped by the black form fitting jacket. A few quick swipes with a hairbrush and lipstick to match the sweater finished the look. She struck a pose in front of the group.

"Oh, my God, Sis. You're gonna hurt somebody. Walk down the street looking like that and cars will be wrecking."

"Damn, Shell. You look so hot." Donna said. "That jacket fits like it's painted on. Wow."

"It was at Sweet Petites. She tried it on a few weeks ago. I knew she had to have it." Katherine beamed approval.

"Kat, this was too expensive. I love it, but you shouldn't have." Shelby blushed.

"Dear daughter, I love you and I'm so proud of you. Just be careful with it. Tell people that it's really vinyl so no one will try to steal it." Katherine giggled.

Shelby changed back into her sloppy pajamas. The family had dinner along with laughter and conversation. "Guys, this is the exact birthday I wanted. Our little family and food from our childhood. I love you all so much." Shelby said.

"Sis, I'm proud of you too. You are very far from the hardheaded teen that I had for a big sister growing up. We couldn't even talk to each other back then. Now we are best friends."

"Well, we pushed that a little too far." Shelby laughed and blushed. "I don't have any regrets. You are the greatest brother a girl could have. I'm glad that you know me inside and out."

That got everyone laughing hysterically. Katherine almost choked on her food. "Shelby, a little warning next time. God, you are awful. When you came home to us, it set the world back right on its axis. The time you were gone is such a blur that I can't remember much of it."

"Shelby, please stay here and help me raise our baby. I need you and Kathy. You make me feel safe. Oh, by the way, I'm still crazy in love with you. So, get used to it." Donna said with a tear peeking out of her eye.

"Damn! You guys lighten up. You're not going to make me cry." Shelby said wiping her tears on her napkin. "Jase, did you talk to Mack?"

"Yes. We talked this afternoon. I'm going to spend some time with him Thursday. He has some interesting ideas. It would be nice to stop working nights and coming home smelling like work." Jason said. "I told him I didn't know much about furniture. He said he was looking for someone that understands business that he can trust."

"Well. It might get boring for you son." Katherine said. "You might get rich, too. Mack has done well. He's a good man too."

"Yeah, Kitty-Kat knows what a good man he is." Shelby said with a laugh.

"Shelby Lynn! Behave yourself. No more wine for you." Katherine said.

"Fine! Jase, Mack gave me a delicious bottle of bourbon. I can't wait for you to try it." Shelby said.

"We could give her smart-ass a spanking, but I think she'd like it." Jason said.

"There is one more request I have for this birthday." Shelby said. "I want all of us to pile into mom's big bed and sleep together tonight."

"Shell, you horny little vixen!" Donna blushed.

"I don't mean like that. Now who's the pervert, thinking like that?" Shelby said. Donna blushed even deeper. "I love you all and I want to cuddle with everyone."

"You're weird, Sis." Jason said.

"I think it's sweet. Anything you want, baby. I like the idea too." Katherine said.

So, after a few more stories and drinks, the group all climbed into Katherine's king-sized bed. Jason and Katherine sandwiched Donna and Shelby in the middle. Hugs and kisses were exchanged. Jason kept feeling his cock rub against Donna's soft ass. It began to stiffen. She felt it against her.

"Jason Thomas, behave yourself." Donna proclaimed. It got a round of giggles all around. "Kathy, have you thought about the fact that you probably saw your grandchild being conceived in Florida?"

"Dear sweet Donna, I cherish that every day. I will always hope that I did. You two are beautiful together and I can't brag to anyone about it."

"I love it. I will always believe that we conceived on that trip and you two were there. It's wonderful. It's also naughty as hell." Donna said.

"Will you people stop talking about sex. This is supposed to be a wholesome family night, and you are making me horny. I'm getting wet already." Shelby said, only half complaining.

"I think you should get a little loving on your day, Shell." Donna said. She gave Shelby a long slow, soft kiss.

Katherine cradled Shelby against her breasts. Jason reclined and watched as Donna kissed his sister. Donna pulled Shelby's shirt up and kissed her belly. Katherine rubbed Shelby's little tits and watched Donna peal the girl's panties off. Jason moved closer as Donna got between Shelby's legs and kissed her fragrant pussy. Katherine presented one of her round, firm breast to her daughter. Shelby sucked as if hungry. Donna drove her tongue into Shelby's pussy. Jason had watched the girls before, but he hadn't seen Donna go down with so much passion and enthusiasm. His cock swelled to full hard. His glans was eager and slick. He petted Shelby and kissed her passionately when she turned his way. Shelby was moaning and quivering as they kissed. Donna's dashing tongue brought her closer to orgasm. She chuckled and took some deep breaths, smiling. Shelby turned to face Jason. She took his hand. "Jase, I love you so much." Jason gave her a quick kiss and petted her. They met each other's gaze and stared into their eyes. Jason touched his forehead to Shelby's. He held her there. Donna lapped and sucked Shelby's sweet pussy until she let herself go into an intense orgasm. She thrashed and bucked, wallowing in the embrace of her mother and brother with her beloved holding her hips.

As Shelby's breathing returned to normal, Donna climbed into Jason's arms. It began to get very quiet in the room.

"Well, so much for our G-rated cuddle session." Shelby said loudly. Everyone laughed and then settled down to sleep.

...

Jason awoke to Donna getting up. "Hey, baby. Where are you going?" He looked around. "Where's mom?"

"Kathy is in the shower. I'm going to the guest bath. She and I have to work this morning. You and Shell can be lazy for a little while." Donna said. She leaned to whisper to Jason. "After we leave, you and Shell can have a time if you want. It would be nice. I love you both."

"I love you, my angel. It's up to her." Jason said and plopped back into his pillow.

He woke again later when Shelby climbed back into bed. She had been to the bathroom. She was still wearing a tee shirt with no panties. Jason always thought that was a convenient way for a girl to sleep. She cuddled up to her brother. He rolled to her and spooned her, wrapping his arms around her.