Summer Heat Ch. 13 Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"Wedding? What wedding?" Cynthia asked. They were in Columbus at their furniture store there.

"Didn't Katherine tell you about it? Its Lawyer Jack Kelly and Shelby's friend Ashley. It's on the way home. Jack has a place in the country up toward Pikesville." Mack said.

"What am I wearing?" Cynthia asked growing more perturbed.

"You look fine, Dear" Mack said smiling. "You have a few things in the office closet."

"Oh, God, save me from a man that says, 'you look fine, dear.'" Cynthia marched into the office.

...

It was late May. The mild southern winter had given way to a bright spring day. Trees were lush and green. Flowers bloomed everywhere. It was a beautiful day for a wedding.

In the Kelley home, North of Columbus, Georgia, friends had gathered for the wedding of Jack Kelly (46) and Ashley Thompson (26). Ashley was Jack's daughter's best friend and former lover. Everything had been reconciled in this little soap opera. Now Ashe and Ashley were best friends again. Jack and Ashley's bedroom was serving as the bride's chamber. Jack was holed up in his office with Mike Hawkins. That served as the groom's chamber. The gathering was small. It could have been huge with Jack knowing so many people. They wanted a cozier and more private affair. Shelby, Katherine and Lynette were setting up casual food and drinks along with a liquor cart in the dining room. Everyone was instructed to wait until after the two o'clock ceremony before descending upon the food and drink.

"It's too bad that Jason and Donna aren't here. They would love this. It would be fun." Katherine said.

"I know, Kat. They don't know these folks well. Besides, He ran the furniture store in LaGrange so Mack and Cindy could be in Columbus today and wind up here." Shelby said with a mischievous smile. "Mack will have them here at exactly one thirty."

"God, you are a sneaky little shit." Katherine said shaking her head. "You should become some kind of spy or something."

Ashe stepped into the room. "But, who's side would she be on." She gave Shelby a quick kiss. Ashe had become very bold about kissing girls. "Hi, Miss Kathy. You look so pretty. I'm just bouncing around. I get to see the bride and the groom both."

"How's Ashley doing?" Shelby asked.

"Nervous and breathtaking. She's a vision. You can go see her. She's in there with Andie helping with hair and makeup."

"That's a good way for them to bond. Andie is a beautiful girl. That hair and all those freckles." Katherine said.

"You've got a nice crop of freckles yourself, Kitty-Kat." Shelby said.

"Hey, I just thought of something." Ashe proclaimed. "I'm Ashley Kelly. We've had two Ashley's here for years. Now she marries dad and she's Ashley Kelley too. Two Ashley Kelley's. What a fucking hillbilly soap opera!"

...

Jason closed the furniture store a little after noon on that Saturday. He hurried home to find Donna weeping heavily on the upstairs sofa. He had a quick flashback to finding his mom crying there many times.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you OK?"

Donna hugged him and sobbed on his shoulder. "I got scared, Jase. I didn't think you'd ever get home."

"What happened, baby?" Jason wiped her pretty face.

"I got the hiccups. They wouldn't stop." Donna said and laughed through the tears. "I know now that it's silly. I just feel safer with someone else here." Donna's due date was less than a month away. Her hormones were raging. "When are Kathy and Shelby coming home?"

"Mom said she would stay sober so she could drive home tonight." Jason began rubbing her bulging pregnant belly and massaging her swollen breasts.

"I wish we could have gone to the wedding. We need to get to know those folks. I'm proud of you staying to run the store. That was your small part in today. I don't think I could have handled it in this condition."

"I know, baby." Jason applied lotion to his wife's misshapen form. "Shelby and Ashe have hooked up, but Ashley has become a closer friend without sex. I think it's great that Shelby has friends that she's not banging." Jason laughed.

"Hey, the day isn't over." Donna said and they both laughed. "God, that's an awful thing to say. What's going on with her and Crazy Eddie?"

"I don't know. They've been tight lately. He says that she's his life coach." Jason saw droplets of milk seep from Donna's darkened, enlarged nipples. His cock woke up. "Last year I would have laughed at Shelby coaching anyone's life. But, look what she's done for all of us and for herself." He noticed Donna start to moan slightly as he massaged her.

"Jase, I think you need to take me to bed. Your touch is driving me nuts. I'm about to slime this couch."

Jason followed her to the master bedroom which had become theirs. Donna dropped her robe and turned to face him. Her pregnant form was beautiful to him. She now wore only panties.

"Are you cold, baby?"

"No. I'm burning up. The hormones and the little guy inside me are keeping me overheated. Come here, handsome." She sat on the side of the bed and pulled Jason to her. She looked up at him and took off his pants without breaking the look in his eyes. She took his cock in her mouth still meeting his gaze. When Jason's half erection went to full hard, Donna finally closed her eyes and hungrily sucked his cock and bobbed her head letting him in and out of her wanton mouth.

Jason rolled his head back in ecstasy. He enjoyed this generous act by his wife for a few minutes. Then he pulled his cock away from her. He had to stop her before he exploded in her mouth. Jason went to his knees and pulled her panties off. Donna lay back and let him have his way.

His way was to eat out her swollen soaking wet pussy. The full pregnancy had made Donna's classy little pink labia grow thick swollen and red. Rivers of slimy wet goo poured from her constantly. Her exotic long clit hood now revealed its hidden secret. When aroused Donna's clit swelled and stuck out. A tiny round penis-like head stuck out of it. Jason sucked it like mad. It stiffened and swelled even more. Donna's hole opened like a garage door. Jason could feel the heat on his chin as the sucked her tiny dick. He stood and pulled her legs up. He shoved his cock into her hot wet hole. He pounded her trying to be gentle. He couldn't help it. She was so sexy like this. She held her boobs up and squeezed drops of milk from them. Donna went limp and let it all happen. She relished the intense fucking until she started cumming like crazy. She came once, and then again. A third orgasm was on the horizon as a sharp pain shot through her belly.

"Stop, Jase. Stop right now." She held her belly.

Jason pulled out. He had already started cumming. He blew a huge load on her belly. He grabbed his composure as fast as he could. "What is it, baby? Are you OK?"

"I think so. Your son, Daniel, just said, "That's enough, Dad." I think that's it until he gets here." Donna said, smiling. "Help me get up in this bed right."

"I love you, Donna. I love you both."

...

Mack was looking for his turn off the highway. He hadn't been to Jack's house before, but he had a GPS device. He had an eye on the clock and a little smile on his mug.

"So, I guess Mike Hawkins is going to be there." Cynthia said. "I hope this isn't awkward."

"It will be fine, Slim. Nothing rattles a man like that."

"Him?! I'm talking about awkward for Kathy and me. Goofy man!" Cynthia said.

"Look, he said he was just too old fashioned for Kathy's lifestyle. He couldn't share a girlfriend."

"With me, I guess." Cynthia said. "God, I'm costing her something she will never know."

"Baby, she loves you and it's important to you both. Mike knows Kim and Tony. He probably knows all about the swinger parties. That would run any old-fashioned man away. They say, 'If she'll fuck around with you, she'll fuck around on you'."

Cynthia thought of Katherine and how well Mack made love to her. "Damn! I know, you are in love with her, too."

"It's more of a crush for me. She's beautiful and an incredible lover. But, lately, I've been crazy in love with my wife." Mack said and squeezed her hand. "Anyway, Hawkins is so good looking, he could have another woman in bed by sundown if he wanted to."

"Yeah, I noticed that myself." Cynthia smiled.

"Oh, really?" Mack turned into a driveway where there were a few too many cars on the front lawn.

Katherine and Shelby came out of the house to welcome Mack and Cynthia. They wanted to put them at ease and assure them they were in the right place. Group hug.

"Hey guys. Glad you found it. I barely know these folks too, so now we have a party." Katherine said.

"From what I gather, Shelby knows the groom's daughter very well." Cynthia said grinning.

"What can I say? I like to eat out sometime." Shelby said, blushing.

"Shelby! Don't be crude. Come in and we'll figure things out." Katherine said.

"Mike is here. Is it going to be weird, Kathy?" Cynthia asked and held her hand.

"No, baby. It's a beautiful day. It's going to be fun." Katherine said.

"Are you guys pulling any crazy surprise shit on somebody like they did at your birthday?" Cynthia asked.

Mack grinned and winked at Shelby. "I heard you aced all your classes this semester."

"Beginner level stuff. Piece of cake. I can't believe how many people still can't handle the metric system. Some quit or failed out already." Shelby said and shook her head. "God, it's good to see you old farts."

...

Jack, Mike and Clyde were sitting in Jack's office bemoaning the fact that it was too early to start drinking. Glasses of iced tea would suffice until after the ceremony. There was a tap at the door and Mack stepped in.

"Happy day, gentlemen." Mack said and placed a bottle of high-priced bourbon on the desk.

"We decided to wait about drinking, Mr. Allen." Mike said. He handed Mack an envelope. "This is your check. I can't take money for finding someone that I've already found."

"Are you sure? This is important to us." Mack said. "What were the odds of this shit? A million to one?"

"Not really." Mike said. "With the sparse population density of this area in the sixties. Then factor out other race and age groups. You line up the timelines, fill in the names and it was a sure thing."

"Damn, Hawkins! I tell you boys, never play poker with this son of a bitch." Jack said.

"That's what I already figured out. We might need a little taste of this whiskey." Mack said. "I'll just hang out here with you guys for a while. I don't want to see all that emotional stuff."

"They better have plenty of tissue in there." Clyde said.

"Maybe a roll of toilet tissue in case she shits herself." Jack said.

"Damn, Maverick! The things you say sometime. Are you sure you haven't had a drink already?" Mike asked.

...

Katherine led Cynthia around, holding her hand. She made introductions where she could and let others introduce themselves. Cynthia raved over how pretty Ashe was.

"Wait until you see the bride. She's gorgeous. Ms. Kathy, you should take her in there for a minute." Ashe said and gave a quick wink to Katherine. Ashe grabbed Shelby's hand and gave her a quick kiss. They followed the older ladies into the master bedroom.

Inside, the bride sat at a dresser with her back to the room. A younger girl with tons of long strawberry-blonde curls was placing flowers in the bride's hair. A strong looking man with short sandy hair and fair complexion stood looking out a window. Cynthia was very puzzled why Katherine was pulling her past the bride and over to the man. Shelby and Ashe stayed by the door and held hands.

"Baby, there is someone here that wants to see you." Katherine said to Cynthia.

Cynthia looked at Katherine in bewilderment. Then she turned to the man who had turned to face her. "Joey?!"

"Hi Cindy, yeah, sis, it's me." Joel Prater, the father of the bride, said.

Cynthia stood frozen. Joel stepped to her and hugged her. She collapsed into his arms. "Oh, Joey. My Joey, Joey, Joey." Cynthia began crying uncontrollably for a while.

Katherine was a fountain of tears. Ashe and Shelby smiled with tears running down. Ashley had watched from her seat and was tearing up.

Andie was trying to blot the bride's tears, "Stop it. You'll ruin your makeup." She said.

"What about you, kid." Ashley handed Andie a tissue to catch the tears leaping out of the young girl.

"Joey, it's so good to see you. I've been wanting to find you. What are you doing here?" Cynthia asked.

"I've been needing to see you for a long time, sis. I had to be here. I'm so proud. Come let me introduce you." Joel said and led Cynthia over to Ashley and Andie. "I had to be here, Cindy. I'm the father of the bride. This my daughter and your niece, Ashley. Today is her day. I hope we aren't ruining it."

"Dad, how could you be ruining anything? Our makeup maybe." Ashley stepped forward and took both of Cynthia's hands. Shelby kept telling me that I looked like her friend, Cynthia. Now I know why. We are blood kin. I'm so flattered. You are a beautiful woman." Ashley hugged Cynthia. "We've known about you for a while, but Shelby and her mom wanted to surprise you."

"Honey, I was never as pretty as you are right now. I got married in an old antique dress just like that one. It was my grandmother's." Cynthia said, still crying.

"I know, Aunt Cindy. This is your dress. So, it was my great-grandmother's. It's a hundred years old. Shelby and your husband stole it from your closet." Ashley said smiling and crying.

"Oh, God! You sneaky shits got me this time." Cynthia looked at Katherine and Shelby. "I can't believe you two."

"We had a lot of help." Katherine said with tears flowing.

"Aunt Cindy, there is another piece to this puzzle." Ashley took Andie's hand and pulled her forward. "This is my half-sister, Andrea Prater. She's nineteen and a college freshman. She's your niece also and your grandparents are her great-grandparents, too."

"Oh, girl. You are a beautiful child. All those curls and freckles, Stunning! You look like my mother when she was young. I'm so glad to meet you."

"I'm glad to meet you. Ashley is right. You are pretty. My heart is leaping from knowing I have more family." Andie said.

"We lost Andie's mom a few years ago. I'm sorry you never met her. She was a wonderful person." Joel said with tears flowing.

Ashley sat down at the dresser and wept deeply into her hands. "Nine months ago, I was in jail with no hope and no family. Now I have a beautiful family that I didn't know about. Oh, God, I don't deserve to be blessed like this."

Cynthia went to Ashley. "Yes, dear, you do deserve it, every minute of it. You both do." She hugged her and pulled Andie to her. "Girls, I feel the same way. I didn't know about you. I want to know all about you and you about me; the good and the bad. Let's be a real family and real friends. I didn't know anyone could be as happy as I am right now."

Joel looked at his watch. "Shit! Someone go tell everybody that the ceremony is delayed one hour while we get calmed down."

"I'll do it. I'll be back." Shelby said and left the room.

"Aunt Cindy, we want you in some of the wedding pictures. I think it's important." Ashley said.

"Everybody's makeup is trashed. We've got to start over." Andie said.

Cynthia smiled at Katherine. "Can you get Shelby back in here? She's a hell of a makeup artist. We've got six faces to fix and thirty minutes to do it." Cynthia found some wipes and gave them to Andie and Ashley. "Here take it all off, girls. We've got to start from scratch."

"Were you really an exotic dancer?" Andie asked.

"No, honey. I was a stripper. I showed strangers every inch of my body for money for ten years. If I ever catch either of you doing it, I'll give you the ass-kicking that your dad should have given me long ago." Cynthia winked at Joel.

Joel smiled. In his mind he thought about how he turned his back on Cynthia when she ran away to Atlanta to start dancing and using drugs. He was determined to make up for it.

Shelby came back in. "There is a tall skinny guy out here that says he's Ashley's brother, David Tyler Thompson."

"Oh, boy! Here we go again." Andie said, staring at Joel.

"Don't look at me. He's not mine. He is Ashley's mom's son. I've met him. Good kid." Joel said.

"So, Ashley is my half-sister. He is her half-brother, but I'm not kin to him. Ashe is like a sister but she's my sister's stepdaughter. We aren't kin to Shelby and her mom, just friends. I've got to write this shit down." Andie said rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry too much about that stuff, dear. I'll claim Kathy and Shell as family, anytime." Cynthia said.

"What matters is who you want close to you on a day like today." Joel said. "You'll have family that aren't kin and kin that don't feel like family."

"All that matters is who you love." Katherine said and smiled at Cynthia.

...

The Final Epilogue

Cynthia's long grapevine tattoo started as a cover-up of old bad ink. It became a work of art. It was always just vines and leaves, coming up from her ankle and going up over her shoulder. It occurred to her that a barren vine was a metaphor for her life. In celebration of the bountiful joy of friends and family, she wanted some additions. She began having Sandy add little bunches of grapes along the vines and three flowers on her shoulder.

The first weekend of June, Katherine had dinner with Mack and Cynthia. They had gotten quite comfortable all being together. Most of the time Katherine and Cynthia acted like a couple with Mack either a tag-along or absent. Other times, they acted like a triple, all loving together. Those were the best times. This was one of those times.

Katherine was on her back in the middle of Cynthia's bed. Cynthia knelt and lay on top of her, straddling her. Mack was behind Cynthia and between Katherine's legs. He was alternating his thick hard cock between his slender, beautiful wife and the wet pussy of their lovely, voluptuous lover.

Cynthia moved forward and let Mack invade Katherine's full-lipped pussy. She hung her tiny tits and hard nipples in Katherine's face, who pinched them and sucked them into her mouth. Mack kept up a slow and purposeful pace. He stretched and probed her as he pushed. Katherine moaned softly.

Then Mack rocked back and pulled Cynthia to him. With well-practiced familiarity, he slipped his cock fully into his wife's tight pussy. Cynthia gasped. This was especially pleasurable for Cynthia. She loved the feeling of Mack's cock, glazed with Katherine's natural juices. It felt like nothing else to Cynthia. This doggy position also gave her a good stretch from Mack's thick cock. It lined her up with Katherine's face. They kissed and made out passionately while Mack fucked her.

They alternated a few times. Then Cynthia climbed up to place her pussy on Katherine's pretty mouth. Mack fully mounted Katherine. He pulled her legs up and drilled her hard while watching Katherine lick his wife's pussy. He soon shot a thick load inside Katherine while Cynthia quivered to orgasm.

...

Across town, Shelby and Eddie were lounging in bed. She kissed him and opened her legs to let him slide a thick finger up her pussy while they kissed. Shelby ran her fingers through Eddies thick black chest hair and savored the kiss.

"Oh, Shell!" Eddie moaned. "Oh, girl. This is so good." He fingered her and kissed her again.

"Eddie, you've done so well. You've trimmed up and gotten your life going better. That haircut looks hot." Shelby said. "So silly; you thought you weren't in my league."

Eddie moaned again. "Oh, Shelby. You are so hot. Is this how we start our summer romance?"

"Eddie, please. Summer doesn't start for three weeks." Shelby giggled. Eddie tried to tickle her but all he could do was throw his head back and moan. "Eddie, you had to know that this is how it might be if you dated a horny, bisexual girl." Shelby looked down toward Eddie's cock. "OK, girl, give me a little of that." Ashe Kelley moved away from vigorously sucking Eddie's cock. Shelby mounted Eddie and took his hard dick up in her little pussy. "You want me don't you Eddie?" Shelby teased. "You want to fuck me, don't you, Eddie? Show me, Eddie. Show me what you can do to me." Shelby held Eddies hands and gathered her feet under her. She bounced rapidly on his cock.