Summer Heat Ch. 13 Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, old woman." He said and hugged her.

"I don't think thirty is going to be bad. Last night was wonderful. I thought all of you were going to sex me up, but it was beautiful like it happened."

"I never saw Donna lick you with so much enthusiasm." Jason said. He pressed his crotch to Shelby's firm little ass. "I just don't think I can do stuff around mom right now. It's just gotten weird."

"Well, it's supposed to be weird." Shelby said. She knew how hard Jason's cock got in the morning. She felt it pressing into her ass crack. She had also heard Donna giving her blessing to the siblings having a romp this morning. "Well, Jason, Mom's not here now."

Jason slipped his hand up her shirt and rubbed her small firm tits. Shelby cooed and reached back to run her fingers through Jason's hair. His cock found its way out of his shorts and wedged between her ass cheeks. Shelby wiggled her butt and guided her brother's hard dick down to her crotch. It pressed against her wet, warm entrance. "I'm glad we have this time. I wanted you badly last night." He said and thrust his cock up into her wet pussy. They both moaned.

Their position was only letting him halfway in. Yet, the pleasure was real for both of them. Shelby rolled away the crawled back to her brother. "I wanted you last night too, Jase. Your wife did a hell of a job, though." She pushed Jason onto his back. She squeezed his cock and took it into her mouth. The smell and taste of her own pussy made her squirm with delight as she sucked hungrily on the head of Jason's cock. Shelby straddled Jason and aimed her cunt at the towering penis. Then she sat down hard. Shelby moaned loudly as his cock forced her open and stretched the depths of her hot hole. "Damn, Jase! Are you getting bigger? God, that feels good." Shelby tossed her shirt aside.

Jason thrust from below. He felt the tip of his tool slamming into the back wall of his sister's tiny pussy. He admired her perfect b-cup tits. He felt a slight tingle of a pre-orgasm sensation. 'Not yet'. He thought. He rolled them coupled and together across the bed and pinned Shelby on her back. He slammed his cock in and flexed it. Shelby moaned. Jason resumed thrusting. He varied his rate. He stopped and started, but he could tell that he couldn't hold off his orgasm much longer. He decided to go out with a bang. Jason pounded Shelby's pelvis harder and harder. She quivered to an orgasm. He held back until finally he shoved and pushed out his cum as hard as he could. It filled Shelby and squirted out of their union with every thrust. Finally, he was spent.

...

Thursday morning, Shelby was downstairs. She had rolled out a couple of yoga mats and put a yoga video on the TV. The room was warmed by an electric heater that looked like a fireplace. Bare feet, yoga pants and a tight tee made up her workout clothes. She was reaching and stretching. She noticed a hint of soreness in her crotch from the attentions of Jason and Donna. It made her smile. She thought about what she said about backing away from the taboo family sex she had been enjoying. Backing away from Katherine would be easy. She had the Mack and Cindy thing going. Shelby really wanted to back away from Jason and Donna. But, how could she? It was the best sex of her life and she loved them dearly.

A firm knock at the sliding door.

"Eddie, get in here! Where's your coat. It's fucking freezing and you're out in short pants." Shelby shoved the door closed behind Crazy Eddie.

"It's not so bad. I have a jacket in the car. Is J.T. here?" Eddie asked.

"No. He's off with Mack Allen somewhere." Shelby said. She ran to the heater to try to get her nipples to relax from the cold air.

"I saw his truck here; thought he might be around."

"Donna dropped him off at the furniture store. He's got a slip in his transmission." Shelby said, knowing Eddie was a motor-head.

"That's bad, Shell. He'll need a rebuild. It will cost a couple grand. We have a product that will buy him some time, but once they slip, it's going down. I wanted to see you anyway." Eddie said. "Here's your birthday gift." He said and handed her some rolled joints in a baggie.

"Alright! Light one of those." Shelby said. "I'm off all day. How 'bout you?"

"I'm off. I get off on Thursdays some time. I told Dad I just couldn't work today." Eddie said and lit a joint.

"Let's go in the bathroom. There's an exhaust fan in there." Shelby said. She noticed that her nipples had relaxed but were still noticeable. Well, let him look. He needs a cheer up. "This tastes good. Is it?"

"It's killer." Eddie said and chuckled. "We need to smoke about half that then let it soak in."

"How often do you shave and get a haircut? Two, maybe three times a year?" Shelby asked.

"That was just one of 'what's her name's' complaints." Eddie shook his head and looked down.

"Sit." Shelby barked and pointed to the toilet. She opened a drawer and got out some clippers, scissors, combs and a brush. "I'm going to shape this mess up. Then you go get a barber to finish it up. Now talk to me." Shelby began buzzing off clumps of Eddie's shaggy beard.

"I didn't know you had a pierced nip. Let me see." Eddie said and giggled.

Shelby looked down and saw that the barbell was obvious through her tight shirt. She shook her comb in his face. "Behave yourself or I'll go put on more clothes."

"I'm sorry, Shell. You know that I think you're cute." Eddie said. "Mara said that I needed to grow up. I live like a kid. I don't dress good enough for her. I smoke too much weed. Blah, blah, blah..."

Shelby silently trimmed Eddie's beard to a neat Van Dyke style and buzzed his cheeks and neck. "And what point was she wrong about?" She stepped back to look at his beard but looked him in the eye. "You have to know that she has some valid points."

Eddie looked down again. "Yeah, I guess."

Shelby trimmed the sides of Eddies thick black hair. "Go to a barber and get the sides trimmed short and leave some length on top. It will look neat and you will look taller. Now shave your cheeks and neck while I give you some advice.

"First get some separation from Tommy Harris. He's a jerk and gives women the creeps."

For a second, Eddie shot her a look then admitted she was right. She was dead on. "Hey, not bad, Shell."

"You need to go for a neater look. Get some business casual clothes. Stop going to work high. Save it for weekends." Shelby said.

"You've been thinking about this, haven't you?" Eddie concentrated on shaving.

"Get rid of that ridiculous car. That big wing on the back is stupid."

"Oh, you're hurting me now." Eddie said. "That car is my drift missile."

"Bullshit! That thing only impresses a few high school boys. Are you interested in high school boys, Ed?"

Eddie pointed a finger at her but only laughed. He started rinsing the shaving cream off.

"Sell it to one of those kids and get a sporty car with some class." Shelby said. "Wow, Eddie. You look better."

"I like it." Eddie said. "A little more maintenance."

"You should get your shit together and show your dad that you are serious. He's got two car parts stores. You should show Walter that you can take over one of them, then maybe both and he can retire. Mack Allen wants Jason to work for him and take over a store so he and Cynthia can have some time off."

"No shit! Jason could wind up running Mack's store. Wow." Eddie trimmed a stray hair. "Our J.T. could wind up rich one day. Dad knows Mack through the chamber of commerce. He's loaded."

"Clean up this mess. Put the towels in the washer. I'm going to model this jacket I got for my birthday. Go sit on the sofa when you are ready." Shelby said and smiled.

Eddie flushed some clumps of hair. He wiped down the area with the towels and put them in the washer across the hallway as he was told.

"Eddie, would you roll up my yoga mats, please?" Shelby's asked from behind her bedroom door.

"Yes, dear." Eddie answered, complied and took his seat on the couch. He suspected he might be getting a show, but it was too much to ask for.

Shelby came into the room in a fuzzy bathrobe. Eddie noticed that she had on some super-tall high heeled boots as she crossed the room. She put some music on the stereo. Shelby pulled a chair from the dinette and put in front of Eddie in the middle of the room. She tossed off the robe and stood with her back to Eddie and listened to the music. She closed her eyes and went into what she called her stripper trance. Que Purple Rain.

Eddie held his breath for a second when he saw Shelby. The heals made her legs look longer. She had a sheer black wrap around her waist and that slick, skin-tight leather jacket. She began to sway and roll her hips to the beat of the music. Soon she went into a series of moves she had for dancing with a chair in place of a pole. When Eddie could see her front side, his mouth fell open. The jacket was half unzipped and showed bare chest underneath. Shelby danced close to him and let him watch as she slowly unzipped the jacket all the way. She kept it closed. They made eye contact, then Shelby smiled and turned away and strutted back to the chair. With her back still to him, she took off the jacket and rolled her hips. She bent over the chair. Eddie got a little glimpse here and there of her tits but not much. His dick moved around and tingled. Shelby stood and took the wrap from her hips and held it around her breasts. Eddie would have been disappointed, but she had on only a tiny G-string pantie. He could see every inch of the hot little ass that he secretly worshiped for years. She bent over and Eddie had a view of her puckered anus with just a thread of a string across it. Shelby danced to him again and smiled. She handed him the corner of her wrap. Eddie smiled. She watched as he pulled on it very gently. Eddie grinned as she backed away and let the wrap fall into his grasp. She was now nude except for the heels and the G-string. She danced a little more for Eddie. Grooming Eddie and being close and private with him was touching something inside her. Shelby could feel her pussy getting wet. She was enjoying this. She liked Eddie, but always thought he was a fuck-up. She had learned over the years that he was a good guy. He was honest and gentlemanly. She danced to him and crawled onto his lap. She straddled him and pulled his face between her little breasts. Eddie could smell the drop of perfume she had placed there. Shelby hadn't planned on kissing him, but in that moment, she had to. She pulled his hands up to cup her tits and hunched his hard cock through his pants. She held him and let him kiss and suck the un-pierced nipple.

"Ed, I swear, if you tell Tommy about this, I'll tell everyone you know that the two of you are a gay couple. Do you hear me?"

Eddie chuckled. "I got you, loud and clear." He hugged Shelby. "Girl, that was beautiful and so hot."

"When I was dancing, I liked concentrating on really dancing. I learned some stuff from some real pros. I think that's why I pulled good tips. I usually topped most of the other dancers. I saved my money and came home."

"I'm glad you came back, Shelby. I know your family is thankful for that." Eddie had been caressing her body. He got bold and tickled her clit through her panties.

Shelby grabbed his hand. "No, Eddie. Please. Not that, not right now. You need to do some healing. You need some time. We could jump in bed, but it would mess with your head. Give it some time."

"What do I do with this?" He rubbed his bulging pants.

"Stray cat treatment, I guess. Ignore it and it will go away." They both laughed. He must have heard that one. "Look, Eddie, work on some of these self-help things we talked about. Get over this break-up. We can talk about it any time you want."

"Oh, Shell, you are so hot."

"I know, it's a curse." She said and laughed. "You get your shit together. If we are both single next summer, we'll have us a hot little summer romance and see where it goes."

"Oh, you're full of shit. You and me? You're out of my league, babe." Eddie said.

"You are the one full of shit, Eddie Roberts. You are a nice, handsome man." Shelby kissed him again. She stood to step off the sofa putting her pubic mound near Eddies face. He could see the wetness soaking through. He could see the outline of her dainty little pussy and he could smell her intoxicating fragrance. He looked up at her. "What? No comments about my stinky pussy?"

"Oh, it's wonderful I've known what that smell was for years." Eddie grinned.

"There might be hope for you yet, Edward" Shelby climbed down. She covered her chest with her hands. "Make a pot of coffee and go find that joint we didn't finish. I'm going to get dressed. Let's watch a movie or something."

"That sounds nice Shell. That sounds very nice."

...

Mack had given Jason a tour of his LaGrange store. He didn't show it to him as a salesman but as a CEO. He explained the layout and function of every area in the huge building. He showed the area where the high-priced stuff was on display, where the budget priced stuff was. There was an area for just bedding and an assembly area in the back. Mack conspicuously ignored any salespersons they passed. Then he led Jason into an office area. There was an older black lady with a nice smile going through a pile of mail at one desk. A younger girl in an electric wheelchair was facing a pair of computer monitors.

"Watch out for these sales people. A good one can make us all a bunch of money. Bad ones are just parasites; just cut them loose. The thing that keeps you up at night, in the furniture business, is all the money you have tied up in stock. It's all just sitting there until someone sees it and buys it. Getting started is rough, when you have all your stock financed. You have to sell to stay ahead of the payments. I've got almost four million in stock right now, but only twenty per cent is financed. I own the rest."

The girl in the wheelchair spun around. "He's got four-point two mil in stock and twenty-four-point six percent is financed, counting the note on the building in Newnan. Hi, Jason. I'm Dawn. You probably don't remember me from school. That's Ms. Juanita over there digging her way out of the mail."

"I certainly do remember you. You're Dawn Wills, not Wells." Jason said smiling.

"Because Dawn Wells was on Gilligan's Island. I'm Dawn Reid now. Thanks for remembering me. I heard you got married."

"Yes, I did." Jason blushed. "You were cute in school and you still are. What's with the wheels?"

"Big Mack bought me this for me. I was in a bad wreck. I'm not paralyzed but my hips and pelvis are trash." She held up her foot and wiggled it. "I can get around with a walker or canes. I'm getting better."

"She's the best. Dawn is my head bean counter." Mack said.

"I'm his only accountant beside Cindy." Dawn snickered and turned back to her work.

Jason followed Mack into his office. "Come on in and have a seat, son. Do you have any questions?"

"Well, "why me?" pops into my head. I don't know much about furniture." Jason said.

"Do you know a couch from a love seat?"

"Yes."

"Do you know the difference in a rocker and a recliner?"

"Of course."

"Can you tell a king bed from a queen at a glance."

"Well, yeah." Jason said blushing.

"Then you already know at least ten times more than I did when I got in this business." Mack said. "I'm looking for a businessman that I can trust. Dawn, out there, has caught half a dozen staffers that were ripping me off. I sent one bastard to jail and another little bitch running for the hills. I have plans that involve streamlining the business. I'm thinking about closing that store in Newnan and selling that building. Then Cynthia and I can have some time off."

"Sir, you don't know me. I might not be the person you are looking for." Jason said.

"Oh, I've checked around. That jackass, Daryl, at the restaurant said glowing things about you until he figured out, I was poaching." Mack chuckled. "And I know your mom. Cynthia and I like her a bunch. We know that she would raise a good pair of kids. You are starting a family. You won't work hardly any nights in this business. What do you think, son?"

"It's sounding really good. I have a lot to learn. I need to talk to Donna about it." Jason said.

Mack gave a big laugh. "I've already got your pretty wife talked into it. I sold it to her at lunch the other day." Mack held out his thick hand for a shake.

Jason accepted. "I'll work out a notice at the Streak Pit. I have a request. You've been calling me "son" all morning. I'm sure mom told you how I lost my dad. And I love Shelby's dad, Frank. He calls me "son" and I'm proud of that. One day, I might be comfortable with you calling me "son" but not right now. Jason, Jase or J. T. is fine. I'm sorry."

"Jason, that is the most noble and respectable request that I've ever heard. I have a daughter by my first wife. I dreamed of having her in business with me. She married into a mega-bucks church out in California. A few years ago, she and her husband came here and demanded a huge sum of money. She's out. Money for my grandchildren's college, that's it. I guess "Son" might not be appropriate for you. So, do you think we can get you in here after the holidays?" Mack asked.

"I think so. I assume that you will pay me." Jason mused.

"We didn't talk money, did we? Hmm... I'll start you out at thirty-five per cent over your gross pay to start. Kathy said you needed some new bedding to set her house up for all of you. I'll give you a couple of beds for a sign-on bonus."

"Big Mack, you can't make money giving away furniture." Came Dawn's voice from the other room. "Oh, and he calls everybody "son", even me and Juanita."

"I need to insulate these walls." Mack said laughing. "We're meeting Cynthia for lunch."

"Just not at the Steak Pit." Jason said laughing.

...

"Damn, Eddie. That was a good movie. I never watched it before." Shelby said uncurling herself from her blanket on the couch.

"Yeah, it's my favorite Tarantino. I think I fell in love with Pam Greer." Eddie said.

"Yeah, me too." Shelby laughed. "How could Max let her go? That was the sweetest kiss I ever saw in a movie."

"It's a long film. I'm going for some lunch. Do you want to come with?" Eddie said.

"I'll stay. I've got some things to do. I'm still pretty wrecked. Hey Ed, no French fries. You could stand to drop a few kilos before bikini season."

"Damn girl! I guess you're right again." Eddie shook his head.

"Eddie, please don't start hanging around here like a lost puppy. I can't be in a relationship right now. We'll talk. We might go out, but I've got to focus on school and getting Donna moved in. Call me every now and then."

"I know, Shell." Eddie said. He dropped his head and looked sad again.

Shelby hugged him. "Look, you big turd, work on getting better and healing." She held up her little finger. "If you get your shit together and we're both single next summer, we are going for it together. I pinky swear."

Eddie hooked her pinky with his. "You mean it, don't you?" He kissed her.

...

*** The following is an excerpt from "The Other Ashley Ch. 2".. If you've read "The Other Ashley" you can skip down. This is where the timeline is. Shelby meets Ashe Kelly. This segment is written from Ashe Kelly's viewpoint. I put it here in case there wasn't enough sex. :) Thanks, PapaBear76 ***

...

Dinner was nice. Dad and Ashley seemed to be glued together. They sat close together and touched each other as much as possible. Shelby was bold and personable, very easy to talk to. She seemed very smart and quick witted.

After dinner, we filled our glasses and went out to sit around the fire on the terrace. Ashley and Jack were delayed clearing away dinner.