Summer Heat Ch. 13 Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashe curled up beside Eddie. She rubbed her pussy and watched Shelby fuck. "Damn, you two look wonderful together. So, so hot." Ashe quickly rubbed out a quiet orgasm for herself. She rolled her face to Eddie and let her hot breath fill his ear. "You are hot enough for anyone, Ed."

Cum seemed to leap out of the young man. Shelby's phone rang. She squirmed and let Eddie's dick and a load of thick cum fall out of her hot slot. "Ashe, baby, will you hand me that?" She hit redial on her phone. "Hey. OK. No, I don't have Anna's number. It's in Donna's phone. We'll call her later. OK. I'm on it." Shelby ended that call still sitting on Eddie. She hit the speed dial for Katherine. "Hey Kitty-Kat. It's time to roll out. Donna's water just broke. We're having a baby!!!

Love is Real

*****

I had to write this. The truth is, I fell in love with these characters. I couldn't get them out of my head. I wanted to integrate the two stories all along. Happily, ever after.

This started as a simple, hot story around Jason and Shelby. When Donna became a real character, it got away from me. The first time I wrote that Ashley looked like Cynthia, I began writing this chapter. It evolved as I wrote.

If you read all of this and liked it, thank you. Send me a message.