All Comments on 'Summer Hire Ch. 10'

by brentaden

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmmm

I think it's fun that they are exploring so many different points in that type of relationship... But I hope that at some point soon he stops finding having sex or doing things with other people less fun.. I know I am wording that wrong which is why I am the last person to give advice on writing lol Also if this is the direction you are taking your story where they continue to have crazy sexual experiences with no monogamous commitment than that's awesome and it's just not up my alley of particular taste butttt just throwing my two cents out here on what would be interesting ... For instance if he continued to teach her push her limits and she found she loved it but something trivial happens let's say with another woman orelissa finds that her feelings for him are too strong to be okay with him being with so many different women or men... She nails out early.. He ends up dealing with a feeling he's not used to feeling like maybe he was falling for her... She winds up missing the lifestyle and goes to a club or something hooks up with a guy who is one of those abusive doms the other girl was talking about and then he runs into Melissa and that dom eventually and things get crazyyyyy!!! Hahahaha I know I know it's your story I truly do love your story usually the male guys in these stories are so quiet and cryptic it's frustrating so yayy for you breaking the mold!! Keep up the awesome work!! Maybe more girl on guy less girl on girl... Geez I'm way to opinionated sorry haha just keep writing please :)

brentadenbrentadenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

Don't worry Anonymous, there will be many bumps along Melissa and Erik's journey. They will eventually work out a definition of "monogamy". It will be fairly loose, but it will function, for at least awhile. In the meantime, Melissa has lots more exploration ahead of her, so please don't hope too hard for them to settle down to a boringly monogamous sex life, a white picket fence, and 2.5 kids. Besides, it's not at all clear their relationship will survive the summer. So many trials lie ahead of them.

As for your wish for more girl-on-guy sex, the next chapter is coming, as soon as literotica's glacial review process pops it out of the cue. I'm sorry that the girl-on-girl sex isn't quite what you were looking for, but hey, I even snuck a little bit of guy-on-guy sex in a couple of chapters ago, and nobody complained.

I am glad you like having the male dom in this story be a real human being, instead of only being "quiet and cryptic". While it's true that Erik can be a bit remote, I think it's fairly clear that he has feelings. Even more amazing, he occasionally admits to uncertainty. Sometimes. Kind of. Well, if you squint a bit and read between the lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Childish

She is a brad. She constantly judges others so she can feel good about herself. I can’t understand what he is still doing with her. Her behavior can’t be attractive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous