All Comments on 'Summer Holly'

by ngnx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fabulous story. Where to from here? Does graham turn out to be a perve who goes after Liz? Or does he turn violent? Will holly miss her nephew too much and they run away together? Does her nephew need to beat the crap out of graham? Sooo many possibilities. Maybe the cousins can get together.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Better not be the end!

Great series but sure seems like it may have "legs" if you're so inclined. There was definitely something beyond sex with Holly and Tom. Will they realize that before Holly gets engaged to Graham and find themselves back together at Christmas? What's Olivia's thoughts on her and Tom or vice versa? You could end it here, but your writing such a great story I'll be bummed if it does end here. Well done! 5*

sexymeupsexymeupover 3 years ago

The story was going fine until you started beating on the woman, what is it with you assholes that think that causing a woman pain is fun for her, sex is supposed to be fun, not painful, I would love to take a ball bat and beat the shit out of your dick and balls and see how much you enjoy it. I stopped reading at that point and earned you 1 star and that was too much.

RavenmillerRavenmillerover 3 years ago

I love this story series. Hate to see it end. But what a great ending it is. Very erotic sex. Lovely use of language. My favorite quote: “There's this young stud on his way to my room. My sister made him just for me.”

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

I loved this series and I could have sworn I left a comment yesterday. today there appear to be no comments at all. I am not understanding this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sexymeup didn't read the same story the rest of us read. This is a wonderful taboo romance with creative, flirty sex scenes and strong writing. I'm a woman, and contrary to the comment, I didn't find anything to read as if it was beating up on women. It's a great sensual story, and I'm looking forward to re-reading the other Holly stories.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Really excellent and enjoyable story, well written too. It rang a lot of personal bells with me, as in my late teens (a long time ago now!) I was involved with my aunt in a similar fashion. It continued for a few years before coming to a halt. No regrets on my part though, she was a good teacher.

CbgnightowlCbgnightowlalmost 3 years ago

Great story on so many levels. Most commenters (save idiots like sexymeup) may praise the sex/lust between the couple, as they should, since it is some of the most well written erotica on Literotica. But I also could also feel true love for each other - although unexpressed by neither because they were intelligent enough to realize it couldn't be.

And, unlike so many authors on this site, you created an excellent ending. There is no need to ruin an outstanding effort with a fourth episode - you tied up all but one question. But I can see a completely self-standing story of a young lady (Liv) who learned self-confidence and the art of lovemaking with the help of her mother and cousin in which we can learn how she adjusted to the knowledge of their affair and effect of the lesson taught.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

This was a fantastic trilogy, I was completely entertained and excited. You finished it gracefully and with promise of happiness for each of the participants. The writing was very good and kept me intrigued, thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊

alo0ozalo0ozover 1 year ago

I hate this type of educational fuck stories. I would've loved if they were together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous