Summer in Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I'll be heading out as soon as we get back."

"Well, have fun. But not too much fun."

"Got it," I said, cutting the conversation mercifully short. I returned my attention to my phone, and reread Miss Amber's last message again before sending one of my own.

I'm almost home. See you soon. I've missed you.

I hesitated sending the last part of that text, deleting and retyping it multiple times until I decided there was no point in mincing words. It was the truth, and I wasn't going to hide from it.

Less than a minute passed before she responded, and my heart swelled inside my chest when I saw what it said.

I've missed you too :) Hurry up and get over here!

"What're you smiling about?" my dad asked.

"Oh it's nothing," I said. "But do you think you could step on it a bit?"

"Sure thing son," he said, sending us speeding down the golden horizon.

II.

It was dark out by the time I arrived at Miss Amber's, and right away I noticed something was off. Another car was parked in her drive way, a little dark red sedan I'd never seen before. You're in my spot, I thought to myself, leaving me slightly angry and on edge as I parked up beside this unexpected development. Does she have company over? The thought filled me with dread. I had assumed Miss Amber and I would be alone tonight. This was to be our last hurrah, the last opportunity to experience each other away from anything and everyone else. The idea that someone else could come in and break that sacred ritual felt wrong, leaving me feeling nauseous. Maybe they'll leave, I rationalized to myself as I walked up to the door. It's probably just a friend of Miss Amber's she invited over to fill the time before I came over.

I gave the door a couple hard knocks. Normally I'd have walked right in, but given the new circumstances, it didn't feel right.

"It's open!" I heard Miss Amber yell from behind the door.

I took a deep breath before turning the knob, and was greeted by a soft jazzy tune coming from the living room, accompanied by a duo of frenzied female voices. I tepidly removed my shoes, and slowly made my way through the kitchen, keeping my ears open and doing my best to assess the situation I was headed into. I peaked around the corner, and saw Miss Amber sitting on the couch with another woman, both of them leaning back and propped on one elbow, facing each other, an alarmingly large glass of wine in each of their hands.

"Hey Miss Amber," I said, and they both slowly turned to look at me, the other woman showing no surprise at my sudden appearance. They were both wearing tank tops with matching shorts, Miss Amber all in red, the mystery woman all in black. The image could not have been more striking, the contrast equal only to the symmetry, purposeful and deliberate.

"There he is!" Miss Amber exclaimed, sounding slightly drunk. "We've been waiting for you. You remember Kristina, right?"

The woman straightened herself, as if allowing me to study her form. She was small and petite, with straight long black hair that fell well past her pale shoulders. She looked remarkably youthful, but closer inspection revealed a maturity equal to that of Miss Amber herself. She does look familiar, I thought, and right on cue she smiled and penetrated me with her light brown eyes, staring at me in such a way that instantly brought me back to that moment of panic I felt months ago, at the library, when Miss Amber pleasured me in front of her without her knowing it. Or so I had thought.

"It's you," I realized. "The woman who—"

"Watched you get jerked off by Amber over here." She tipped her glass in my direction. "That's me."

"Surprise," said Miss Amber. They both turned to each other and started giggling, unable to contain the delight they must have felt seeing my reaction.

"But how?" I asked, confused.

"I needed a favor from Krissie, and she came calling." She rested her head on Kristina's bare shoulder and gave it a tender kiss." Like she always does."

"So that day..." I paused, playing the moment on repeat, coming to terms with this new information. "We were never in any danger of being caught, we're we?"

"Nope." Miss Amber smiled slyly and took a sip of wine.

I was stunned. Once again, Miss Amber had shocked me with her ability to balance control with unpredictability. Just how much of everything we'd done together had been planned out ahead of time, an elaborate scheme, with me a very witting pawn? I honestly wasn't sure what to make of this revelation.

"You okay Jake?" Miss Amber asked.

"Yeah, I'm just...processing."

"We've got just the thing to help with that. C'mon, have a drink with us."

The two women separated, making space for me to take a seat between them. Instantly the air in the room went silent, and I could feel a subtle tension growing around us, getting thicker with each passing second as Miss Amber and Kristina watched me, passing quick glances at each other, like they were a part of some inside joke I wasn't aware of.

"Have you ever had wine Jake?" Miss Amber asked. She grabbed a bottle of wine and an empty glass from the coffee table, filled it about halfway, and handed it to me.

"Would you be surprised if I said no?"

She smiled. "I think you'll like this. It's a red merlot. A good starter wine."

I took a tiny sip, letting it sit on my tongue, taking in the flavor. It had a fruity woody taste, slightly bitter, but undeniably sweet.

"That's tasty," I said. "A lot better than beer."

"To being better than beer." Kristina held up her glass. "Cheers."

"Cheers," Miss Amber and I said, the three of us clinking our glasses.

For the minutes that followed we drank in silence, none of us in any rush to fill it, during which it began to truly dawn on me where all this was likely headed, leading me down a trail of elation and panic. I became acutely aware of how close Miss Amber and Kristina were to me, the way their hips were touching mine, our shoulders rubbing with the slightest movements of our bodies, inching us closer and closer. Nervously I began sipping my wine with greater frequency, my body warming and my mind loosening with each swallow.

"So how do you guys know each other?" I finally asked.

"We're old college buddies," said Miss Amber. She looked at her across from me. "God, remember how much trouble we used to get in?"

"We were so bad," Kristina giggled. She turned to me and took a long, drawn out sip of wine. "Though not as bad as what you guys have been up to, from what I hear."

My face turned slightly red. "What exactly have you told her?" I asked Miss Amber.

"She knows everything," she stated bluntly.

"Oh."

Kristina laughed. "Relax, I've only heard good things. And don't take it personally, Amber and I are like sisters, we share everything." She rested her hand on my inner thigh, her thin fingers mere inches from my pulsing manhood. "Everything."

"Oh, uh, cool." The words stuttered out of me like a jackhammer, each syllable drawn out in excruciating detail.

Kristina laughed again. "You weren't lying Amber, he is a cutie."

"Uh, thanks." I took an obnoxiously large swig of wine, welcoming the calming effect it had on the voices in my mind. Don't you fuck this up, they screamed. Whatever you do, don't fuck up.

"Wow, you polished that off real quick," Miss Amber said, noting my nearly empty glass. "Need a refill?"

"Yes please." I held my glass out, my hand trembling as she filled it, watching me the entire time. I eagerly brought the glass up to my lips, but she stopped me, placing her hand on mine.

"Hey, slow down," she said softly. "Pace yourself."

Kristina followed her lead, resting an reassuring hand on my chest. "Yeah, there's nothing to be nervous about. We're all friends here."

She pushed me lightly down into the couch, until I was slouched, leaving the two of them looming over me, one to my left, fiery and fierce, other to my right, dark and enigmatic. The image of them together was so overwhelming that I was afraid I would burst from anticipation right there.

"Ya know Jake," Kristina said abruptly, her pitch hushed in a deliberate effort to calm my nerves, "I know it may be hard to believe, but you're precious Miss Amber wasn't always such a wild woman."

"Really?" I said, intrigued and wanting to know more.

"Yep. In fact she was a virgin when we met."

"Shut up, so were you," exclaimed Miss Amber, playfully thwacking Kristina on the shoulder with her hand.

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, we quickly sought to change that. We made a deal that we would both lose our virginity by the end of our first semester. Turns out it was easier than we thought, and we both did it in less than a week." Kristina reached out and parted one of my brown curls from my forehead. "Guys are so easy."

"Soon our pact became more of a competition I guess you could say," continued Miss Amber. "A challenge to see who could fuck the most guys."

"And girls," said Kristina.

Miss Amber shot her a mischievous smile before turning back to me. "We both knew it was just an excuse. It's like I told you Jake, it's always the quiet submissive types. It was like once I hit college and I was out on my own I discovered just how little I knew about myself. And it turned out I really really love sex."

"It's true," said Kristina. "This slut makes me seem normal."

"Shut up!" Miss Amber thwacked Kristina again, this time harder.

"Ow, you bitch, that actually hurt."

"You guys aren't gonna start fighting are you?" In my anxious state I had already made my way through over half of my second glass, and my inhibitions were falling. Fast.

"Would you like that?" Kristina asked coyly, kneading her shoulder. She lowered herself down beside me and emptied the last of her wine down her throat.

"Nah, I'm not really into that," I said, taking another large sip.

Kristina looked pleased, handing Miss Amber her empty glass, never averting her gaze from me. "What exactly are you into?"

"Shouldn't you already know?"

She laughed. "Touché."

I turned to face her, losing myself in her brown eyes for the first time. They were enchanting in a way so wholly different from Miss Amber's, mysterious and piercing, but also open and inviting, filling me with an endless nervous energy that was begging to be released.

"Can I ask you something Kristina?"

"Of course." She inched closer, close enough to overwhelm my nostrils with the fresh shampooed scent of her hair.

"How much did you see? That day at the library?"

She glanced downward. "I saw everything dear."

"Did you like it? Watching, I mean."

"I wouldn't have been there if I didn't."

I closed the distance, my focus drawn to her thick pick lips, soft and moist, beckoning me.

"You're really pretty," I mumbled. My blood was bubbling now, lubricating my body and mind with pulsing, intoxicating warmth.

Kristina giggled and bit her lip, reveling in my youthful candor. "And you're adorable."

"And I think that's enough wine for Jake," said Miss Amber before casually removing my almost empty glass from my hand. I barely noticed, too overwhelmed with lust, with the novelty of being with a whole new woman, someone other than Miss Amber. My eyes descended, tracing a path along the curvature of her body, noticing just how small and delicate she was.

"I wanna kiss you," I confessed.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

I sat up and took another long look at her before leaning in and pressing my lips against hers. The kiss was light, long and sensuous, tasting of the wine I had grown so found of. Meanwhile my left hand had taken on a mind of its own, crawling its way up her leg to her ass, where it rested, absorbing the feel of its shape, fitted so snug within her black cotton shorts.

"Hey," I heard whisper from my left, and like a puppy trained to the call of its master I left Kristina and turned to Miss Amber, and before I could react she kissed me, hard and deep, mixing in the taste of the new with the taste of the familiar.

"Not fair," I heard Kristina protest. "I was really enjoying that."

Miss Amber abruptly disconnected her lips from mine, redirecting all her attention to her friend. "I'm sorry, I got carried away. Come here, let me make it up to you."

She sat up and reached across the couch, bringing Kristina toward her, their mouths converging above me. It felt like I was witnessing a supernatural event, light and dark coming together, two gorgeous women giving themselves to one another with smooth drawn out motions, timed in rhythm with the movement of their hands lovingly caressing each others' bodies.

Suddenly they stopped and looked at me, not saying a word, waiting to see what I would do next. It was another challenge, an unspoken call to adventure, the ultimate test. You can do this, I told myself. I made a conscious effort to slow my breathing, taking in the moment and stepping out of my head, readying myself for an experience that I had always fantasized about but never imagined could ever be possible.

I sat up and leaned forward, my eyes drifting back and forth between Miss Amber and Kristina, unsure of where to start. Sensing my hesitation, the both pounced, locking both of their lips on mine, and together the three of us explored each others' mouths as best as three people could. It was messy and awkward, filled with one or two moments of uncertainty, but oddly enough that only made it hotter. Quickly I grew accustomed to the nuances of both women, the distinct flavor of their breaths, the shape and texture of their lips, the unique way each of them used their tongue to coax me further and further into their world, a world of openness and acceptance that had always felt hidden and unobtainable. Eventually our trinity of desire reached a plateau, hitting a current that pulled us apart and into the next phase.

Kristina looked to Miss Amber, her face flushed, her lips glistening wet. "Should I go get it now?"

"Yeah, I think we're ready."

"Uh, go get what?" I asked.

"You'll see."

Kristina shot Miss Amber a sly eye before standing up and gracefully skipping her way down the hallway, leaving Miss Amber and I alone, energized and drunk on lust.

"What've you got cooked up this time Miss Amber?"

"Just wait," she said. "I think you're really gonna like this."

She maneuvered herself sideways onto my lap, hanging her legs off mine and wrapping her arms around my neck. "I really did miss you ya know."

"I missed you too." I pressed my nose against her neck, taking in the sweet, spicy scent of her skin, more potent than any glass of wine ever could be. "So much."

We kissed, the two of us alone for the first time in what had been mere weeks but had felt like a lifetime. I placed my hand on her bare leg, and brought it up to her inner thigh, to the heat steaming underneath her shorts. Her gasp filled my mouth, getting me hard and ready.

"Jeez, would you two get a room already."

We turned, and it took me a few seconds to notice what Kristina was holding.

"What's with the camera?" I asked.

Neither of them answered; instead Miss Amber gave me another quick kiss before removing herself from my lap and giving me her hand.

"Follow us."

Miss Amber led me down the hallway, holding my hand while Kristina followed behind with the camera. My heart was drumming along with every step, my mind wandering through a million scenarios, wondering what sort of perverse twisted game these two women had prepared for me. I had already discovered and explored the abyss of Miss Amber's desires, but just how far down it went still remained a mystery. I had no idea what to expect, and was just as terrified as I was excited. The camera certainly didn't help matters; it only added only to the ominous atmosphere.

At first glance nothing about Miss Amber's bedroom seemed out of the ordinary. Her bed was immaculately made, as always, and large candles were strategically placed throughout, all aflame, casting the room in a healthy bright orangish glow, along with a potent fruity aroma.

Then I saw it. The tripod standing a few feet near the bottom of the bed, and the digital camera sitting atop it. I turned to face both women, who were now standing side by side, feverish with excitement.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Miss Amber stepped forward, pushing me with her presence until the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed. "We're gonna make a sex tape."

I turned to Kristina, who had taken a few steps back, just enough to get both of us in frame.

"Seriously?" I said directly into the camera, capturing my moment of shock.

"Mhmm." Miss Amber brought me in close, wrapping her hands around my waist. "I've always wanted to make one. So has Krissie." She turned to the camera and waved, and Kristina waved back, her fingers flashing in and out of frame in a purposefully exaggerated manner. "It's been on our bucket list for so long. And with you about to leave, well, I couldn't figure a better way to celebrate. One last hurrah. A night we'll never forget. Preserved forever."

Miss Amber cupped my cheek and pecked me on the lips, tasting my nervousness. "Are you up for it? We don't have to do this if you don't want to—"

"No." The words shot out of my mouth. "I mean, yes, I am. Of course I am."

She smiled. "Excellent. This is gonna be so much fun." She kissed me again, her lips tingling against mine, teasing me.

"Hold on a sec," said Kristina. "First we gotta do the pre-game interview."

"Oh, that's a good idea," Miss Amber said.

"First question is for Jake." Kristina turned the camera directly at me. "What do you like about Amber?"

"Everything."

She rolled her eyes. "That's not an answer. Be more specific."

I turned to face Miss Amber, the question front and center in my mind as I took a mental snapshot of the present moment. The red tank top and shorts she was wearing gave her the appearance of a tom boyish school girl, the kind you'd see playing beach volleyball on spring break, sporty and beautiful. It was one of the many, many looks she pulled off exceptionally well.

"Where do I even begin?" I gently grasped her hands in mine and held them for a few seconds. "I like the way she holds my hand."

I brought her hands up to my lips and kissed them, letting myself linger. "I like the feel of her soft skin against my lips." Suddenly I thought of the night we went dancing, her twirling in her willowy sun dress. "I like that she can't really dance but does anyway."

"Hey!" she exclaimed.

"It's true," Kristina insisted off camera. "Don't deny it."

"I like her red hair," I continued, gently tugging at a large ringlet falling over her shoulder, "and the way it always seems to shine." I brought my hand down and cupped her left breast, causing her to shudder, hitting my nose with her hot breath. "I like her perfect breasts."

I held my hand there, absorbing her firmness pressing against the fabric of her tank top, listening to the beat of her quickening heart.

"Keep going," she said with a wanting melancholy in her voice, bringing me back to the night she sobbed in my arms.

"I like how strong she is." I planted a long kiss on her lips, fueled by the memory of how she had pushed and coaxed me, how she had transformed me into the man I was at that very moment, vulnerable and confident. "And I like how strong she makes me feel."

I said nothing else, letting those final words ruminate between us.

"Wow," I heard Kristina mutter off to my side. "That was...really sweet Jake."

"I told you," Miss Amber said, her eyes slightly glassy with held back tears.