Summer in Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did," said Kristina, swiftly averting the camera from me to Miss Amber. "Now it's your turn Amber. What do you like about Jake?"

I swallowed hard, awaiting her answers.

"That's easy," she said before planting a series of forceful kisses on my lips. "I like his enthusiasm." She reached up and ran her fingers through my hair. "And I like these curls, and the way it feels when I skim my fingers through them."

Her hands then dropped down to my waist, her fingers slipping underneath my shirt. "I like this body that he's worked so hard for," she said, pulling it up and off me with ease, exposing my naked torso. She gripped me by the abdomen and turned me like a model to face the camera. "What do ya think?"

"Very nice." Kristina zoomed in, the camera panning along as she ran her cold fingers up across my chest and down my arms, leaving goosebumps in her wake. "What else?"

"I like how attentive he is," she continued, "and how eagerly he likes to please me." She giggled and cupped my cheek, as tenderly as a mother would her child. "I like how brave you are."

Her words were direct, sugary and sweet. "Miss Amber," I whispered, resting my hand atop hers, and with held back tears I leaned in to kiss her, only for her to stop me with a couple well placed fingers.

"But most of all..." She lowered herself down to my waist, placing her hand against the growing bulge beneath my shorts. "I like his cock, and the way it fits so perfectly inside my mouth."

Miss Amber unbuckled my belt and began unzipping me, slowly, methodically, maximizing every precious second while Kristina brought herself in close, her heavy breath filling the otherwise silent air, an eager documentarian of the moment to come. My shorts collapsed to the floor, my boxers falling with it, unleashing my semi-hard manhood to the hushed gasp of both women.

"Nice," Kristina said.

Miss Amber turned to the camera and agreed with a smile as she took me in her right hand. "You ready Krissie?" she asked, casually stroking me, bringing me to full arousal.

"Just a sec." She stood up, walked over to the tripod, and flipped on the camera, activating the little red dot at the front. It looked like a tiny eye, seeing and recording every explicit act that was to come.

"Okay, ready when you guys are," she said with a thumbs up. "Are you ready Jake?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said.

Kristina bounded back over to us and squatted down to Miss Amber's level, taking a few seconds to align the shot. "And action."

"I've been waiting a long time for this," Miss Amber said, looking up at me with those hungry eyes I'd missed so much.

"Me too," I said, watching as she kissed the tip of my cock before lovingly guiding me into her mouth. I moaned, a long drawn out growl generated by weeks worth of pent up tension, released and perfectly synced with the motion of her lips, and the twirling of her tongue, working together to set my every nerve ending coursing with pleasure. I closed my eyes, and for a time there was only darkness, and the sensation of Miss Amber swallowing me whole.

"How does it feel?" I heard Kristina whisper from below. I opened my eyes, and looked down to see her pointing the camera up at me, taking in my bliss.

"Incredible," I said.

She giggled, and turned her attention back to Miss Amber, who looked into the camera and smiled before taking the entire length of my cock down her throat, holding herself there, showing off her endurance.

"Fuck." Overwhelmed to the point of delirium, I looked down, and against the glow of the candles around us her hair looked like fire, its warmth drawing me further in like a hearth in a winter storm. "God, I missed you so much."

Finally she let me go, gasping for air as she slide me out of her esophagus with a heavy, wet slurp.

"That looks yummy," Kristina said.

"It is," said Miss Amber, wiping the drool from her chin. "Wanna try?"

She flinched in excitement. "I was wondering when you'd let me have my turn."

"He's all yours."

Kristina handed the camera to Miss Amber, who scooted off to the side to let her friend take her place.

"Make sure you get a good shot of me."

"I got it," Miss Amber assured her.

Kristina flipped her long black hair out of her eyes and gripped me lightly, gliding her hand up and down on Miss Amber's saliva. Arousal surged through my body, provoked by the novelty of her touch.

"How badly do you want Krissie to suck your cock?" Miss Amber asked, tilting the camera up to me.

"So bad," I confessed

"I thought so. Luckily for you Krissie is an expect cocksucker. Even better than me." She turned the camera back to Kristina. "Show him."

Kristina smiled to the camera, and gave me a few more quick strokes with her hand before taking me into her mouth. It was tighter than Miss Amber's, creating a vortex of pressure around my cock that left me breathless. Her movements were hard and swift, plunging and pulling me with an eagerness that shattered all expectations.

"My god Kristina." The words drawled out of me, as if they were being sucked out of a straw.

"I told you," said Miss Amber. "Krissie has a mouth that drives men and women crazy."

I believed her. Miss Amber was no slouch when it came to sucking cock, but Kristina's method was on a whole other level, her small thick lips sliding along my length, holding firm as her tongue danced across my sensitive head. But what really stood out was the way she used her hands, one twisting and gliding across my shaft in time with the bobbing of her head, the other cupping my balls, rolling them between her fingers like a pair of large fleshy marbles.

"Have you come since the last time we were together?" Miss Amber asked.

"No," I grunted.

"Good. I knew you wouldn't let me down." She stood up and brought the camera to my face. "So here's the deal. You don't get to come until we do. It's that simple. Understand."

"Yes." I barely managed a response, feeling myself being pulled to the edge by Kristina.

"Say yes Miss Amber I understand."

"Yes Miss Amber, I understand."

"Good." She reached out and dragged her knuckles across my face. "How close are you?"

"I'm about to burst."

Miss Amber laughed and took a few steps back, enough to get Kristina and I in full view of the camera. "You can stop now Krissie. We don't want him to pop just yet."

She slid me out of her mouth, disappointment strewn across her face. "Do I have to? I can feel it, he's so close."

"I know. We'll get there."

"Fine." She stood up and pouted her way over to Miss Amber.

"As you can see," she said, following Kristina with the camera, "Krissie's always been a bit too impatient for her own good."

"I can't help it," she said into the camera. "I love it when a guy comes in my mouth."

"Hear that Jake," Miss Amber said, whipping back to me. "Krissie wants you to come in her mouth. Do you wanna give that to her?"

"Yeah," I said.

"That's good to hear. But first you have to satisfy us. Think you can do that?"

I hesitated, taking a few precious moments to absorb everything that was happening. With their matching outfits, Miss Amber and Kristina looked liked they'd just stepped out of the mind of every guy's fantasy, only this was no fantasy. It was real, and was being cataloged for whatever potential eyes may comes across it in the future. No pressure.

"Yes." I said it with as much confidence as I could muster.

They both turned and looked to each other, hope gleaming in their eyes.

"Here," she said, holding out the camera, "you be the camera man for a while."

Grabbing that camera proved to be a pivotal moment of the night for me. As soon as I touched it, felt the weight in my hand, and lifted it up to to see the two of them through the tiny LCD screen, everything changed, and suddenly I was no longer just myself. I was now an outside specter, a performer with a mission to gratify whoever could be watching. It was like viewing the world through that little box gave me a greater purpose, emboldening me with the faith that I could do anything.

"So who do you wanna fuck first?" asked Miss Amber.

"Kristina," I looked over to see her smiling, her cheeks slightly flush.

"I figured." Miss Amber stepped behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Isn't she pretty?"

"Incredibly so." I leaned in closer, focusing the camera on Miss Amber's fingers as they slithered along Kristina's toned stomach, turning her around.

"And doesn't she have the cutest little ass?"

"She does." I zoomed in, admiring the way her shorts did little to hide what was contained within. Miss Amber bent her over the bed and gave her a film but gentle slap, causing a faint gasp to slip past her lips.

"It looks delicious doesn't it? I think I might have to take a bite myself. You don't mind if I get her warmed up for you, do ya?"

My heart stopped. "Of course not."

"Oh, and no touching yourself while watching."

"You don't have to worry about that."

Aside from the prospect of seeing Miss Amber with another woman, I was thankful to stand aside and let her take the reigns for a while. Kristina had already almost brought me to climax, and if I was going to survive the night with these two women, I needed a chance to recuperate, and I suspected Miss Amber knew this.

I stepped to the side and, with camera planted firmly in hand, watched as Miss Amber began kissing Kristina's ass, planting a trail across her clothed cheeks as she reached around her waist and unbuttoned her. Both of us gasped for the camera when she pulled her shorts down, revealing her pretty white booty, heart shaped and tight as a drum, glowing hot under the orange of the candles around us.

"All these years Krissie, and your ass still takes my breath away." Miss Amber gripped her cheeks and gave them a quick jiggle before spreading her open. "Make sure you get a close up Jake."

I leaned in, transfixed as Miss Amber licked her index finger and slid it over Kristina's ripe pink pussy, up to her tiny puckered asshole, sending her body shivering.

"Krissie loves to have her ass eaten," said Miss Amber. "Don't you?"

"Mhmm." Other than her heavy breathing, Kristina was quiet, savoring the anticipation.

"So many guys are hesitant to do it." Miss Amber lightly traced her finger over her rim. "Would you like to Jake?"

"I think so," I said.

"You don't sound too enthused. Here, just watch."

I followed with the camera as Miss Amber leaned down and planted a long, tender kiss on Kristina's asshole. She groaned, prompting Miss Amber to stick her tongue out and lick the wrinkled surface of her rectum, up and down, left and right, in quick rapid motions that left her squealing with joy.

"Mmm, more, more." I briefly brought the camera up to Kristina's face, curious and wanting to capture her pleasure. Her mouth was hanging open, and her eyes were squeezed shut, looking oddly at peace.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

Kristina opened her eyes and smiled at me through the camera. "Amazing."

Suddenly she yelped and gripped the bed sheets with both her hands, and I returned to find Miss Amber's face buried within Kristina's ass, her mouth and nose nestled snugly between her cheeks. Together the two women hummed with gratification, one giving, other receiving. The sounds alone got me hard. Miss Amber must have noticed, because she reached out and took hold of me, lightly rubbing me with her fingers.

"Does this get you hot?" she asked after detaching herself from Kristina's ass, giving her a brief and unwelcomed reprieve.

"Yeah." I zoomed in on Kristina's asshole, now wet and glistening. Miss Amber smiled, stuck out her tongue, and pressed hard against her, until the tip passed her unholy barrier. She wiggled her tongue, and Kristina howled, rearing her head back and whipping the air with the crack of her bewitching black hair. At the same time she brought two fingers up and quietly slipped them into Kristina's pussy, gliding in and out against the juices that were now dribbling out.

"Fuck," I groaned, watching as Miss Amber pleasured us both, my cock growing to the sounds of frenzied cries and wet flesh.

"You're turn big boy." Miss Amber took the camera from me and stepped off to the side. "Show us what you got."

I bent down and spread Kristina's cheeks apart. Her asshole was wet and ready, throbbing with minute movements that made it seem alive, as if it were winking at me, encouraging me to set aside all fears and apprehensions, and take the plunge. I ran my tongue over her, lightly, and as soon as I felt her shudder, heard her moan, it was all over.

"See, it's not so bad," Miss Amber said.

Indeed it wasn't. I wasn't sure how, but Kristina's asshole was as clean as a whistle, and full of the same sort of desire that made eating pussy a deliciously fulfilling experience, only different, more stark and subtle. I took another long look at it before picking up where Miss Amber had left off, sliding two fingers into Kristina's tight warm pussy while I tickled her asshole with my tongue.

"Fuck yes," I heard Kristina say from above. "Just like that, that feels so nice."

"I told you he was good, didn't I?" Miss Amber reached out and began petting my hair, admiring the fruits of her labor. "Jake's made so much progress this summer. You've should have seen him at the beginning Krissie; he was so pathetic. So afraid. So unaware of his potential. But now look at him."

Miss Amber stood up and walked around the bed, encircling Kristina and me with the camera.

"Before he was a boy who didn't know how to please a woman. But now..." She leaned down close to Kristina's face, capturing her ecstasy. "Now he's a man who can make a woman come."

Roused by Miss Amber's words, I ran my tongue in circles, in time with the rubbing of Kristina's clit, and very quickly I felt her getting hotter, her flesh boiling and shaking.

"Don't stop," Kristina begged. "I'm gonna come, please don't stop."

Miss Amber traced her fingers over Kristina's back, relishing my effect on her as she returned to me, bringing the camera to my level once again.

"Bring her home Jake."

My fingers and tongue were growing tired, but I never stopped, never broke, not until I heard her scream, and felt her body tremble with an unrestrained joy that came crashing into me, and I absorbed it all, every blissful, sacred second of it.

When it was over, I fell backward, relieved and exhausted. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, just long enough to reorient myself back to reality, and when I opened them, Miss Amber was standing above me, watching me with the camera.

"Don't get too relaxed Jake. You're not done yet."

She held out her hand and helped me up, and before I could say anything she pushed be back onto the bed, next to Kristina, who was still recovering from her orgasm.

"What are you waiting for? You said you wanted to fuck Krissie, so fuck her."

I turned to Kristina, lying on her side, glowing and looking beautiful through the strands of tangled black hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. I leaned down and kissed her as I mounted her, her hands crisscrossing over my chest and down my back, drawing me closer, until the tip of my cock was being tantalized by the endless edges of her pussy. I kissed my way down her neck, and when I got to her chest she lifted her arms up, allowing me to remove her tank top, exposing breasts so perfectly rounded and small they took my breath away. Her nipples, conversely, were quite large, light brown and eye-catchingly perky. I took one eagerly in my mouth, sucking and licking her nerves until they reached their highest peak, forming a fleshy mountain against my tongue.

"I love your tits," I said.

"I can tell," I heard Miss Amber say off to the side, reminding me that she was watching.

"Fuck me," Kristina moaned as she rubbed the tip of my cock against her engorged lips, her other hand resting warm and ready on my ass, gently pushing me in.

Kristina's pussy squeezed me as I penetrated her for the first time, holding me in place as if to keep me from escaping. She was incredibly tight; I could feel everything, every molecule of her being connecting with mine, sending seething hot pleasure surging through me. I leaned down and kissed her, and she opened and wrapped her legs around me, and together we united in the way nature intended. My thrusts were slow at first, testing her limits, but very quickly it became clear there were none. The sheer impossibility of her tightness was countered by the overwhelming desire pouring out of her, allowing me to slip in and out effortlessly, harder, faster, until I was pounding her with so such force the bed moaned along with us.

Just then I noticed a blur of red out of the corner of my eye, and turned to see Miss Amber undressing.

"Keep fucking her Jake," she said as she removed her bra with one hand, the other still holding the camera, still watching us.

I sat up and pulled Kristina's hips in closer, penetrating her even deeper with slow, deliberate thrusts in an effort to soothe the storm rising fast inside me. She moaned in satisfaction, closing her eyes and writhing herself along with me, exposing the faint outlines of her abdominal muscles. She looked so incredibly strong then, and on an impulse I ran my hands across her stomach, absorbing the hard muscle that lay hidden underneath her thin outer shell.

Suddenly I saw another red blur, and I looked back up to see Miss Amber climbing into bed with us, naked and hovering herself over Kristina's head.

"Mind if I join?"

"Of course not," I said.

Without saying anything, Miss Amber handed me the camera before lowering herself directly onto Kristina's face, muffling her moans within the dark recesses of her ass. I tilted the camera down, watching with interest as Kristina looped her arms around Miss Amber's hips and began licking her pussy.

"Yeah baby, just like that," she moaned, digging and her grinding her hips into her friend's face. "Remind me how good you are."

On cue, Kristina did something that made Miss Amber squeal, allowing me to capture the wondrous sight of her breasts swelling in time with the arching of her back. For a brief moment I forget where I was. There was only the camera, watching the two most exquisite women I had ever seen pleasuring each other.

"Don't stop Jake," Miss Amber said. "Krissie needs you."

"Oh, sorry," I said, "I got distracted."

She smiled sweetly. "Understandable."

Turning my attention back to Kristina, I gripped her by the waist with one hand and started thrusting again, all the while doing my best to hold the camera steady. Fulfilling the role as both lover and witness was a difficult act to balance, and I did my best to capture all of our experiences, alternating between the hard sight of my cock fucking Kristina, and the soft sight of her licking Miss Amber's pussy. Soon enough the room came alive to the song of our breathless moans and sweaty flesh, combined together to create a symphony that was unique to us, to our tiny sliver in time.

"C'mere." Miss Amber reached out, and our lips collided, explosive and powerful, creating a burst of energy that set every neuron in my brain on fire. Suddenly my arms grew heavy, and I forgot the camera, forgot everything. There was only the three of us, connected on an existential level that reminded us how lucky we were to be alive together.

And then I felt it, another surge, this time striking me like a white hot bolt of lightning. It started in Miss Amber's lips and hummed into mine, sending vibrations down my body and into Kristina's, a cycle of intense sensations that hit us in waves, over and over, relentless and overwhelming, leaving us as passengers, screaming and holding each other on a ride to the cosmos and back.