Summer in Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over, Miss Amber and I collapsed and rolled off on opposite sides of Kristina, sandwiching her with our bodies, breathing heavy and still trembling, floating back down to earth from a shared experience I had no idea was possible.

"What was that?" I asked out loud to no one in particular.

Miss Amber sat up, looking ethereal under the candle light. "That, sweetie, was a full body orgasm. Pretty great huh?"

"Yeah."

I turned to Kristina. Her eyes were closed, and she was smiling.

"Kristina?"

She moaned, sounding as if she were asleep in a dream and didn't want to be woken up.

"Is she okay?"

Miss Amber laughed. "Oh yes. Don't worry, she just needs a little time to recuperate."

Suddenly I remembered the camera, and raised my right hand to find it still there, still secured within my grip, leaving me with a silly sense of pride.

"I don't think I got a good shot of the end there," I said.

"That's okay." Miss Amber pointed to the tripod. "We got the wide shot." Her gaze drifted down my body, and her eyes went wide with delight. "Seems you're still ready to go."

I looked down and realized, to my astonishment, that I was still hard.

"How? I came—"

"You did, you just didn't ejaculate. There's a difference. A lot of people don't know that." She leaned over and traced her index finger along the tip of my cock, gliding across the precum leaking forth in copious amounts. "Though it appears you're not far off. Poor baby; looks like you've sprung a leak."

I twitched and moaned as Miss Amber danced her finger tips across my beating red head, taunting and teasing me in that trademark way of hers I had missed so much.

"But you can't come. Not yet. Not until we say so."

I closed my eyes and welcomed the torture, adoring the way she played me like an instrument, one she had spent months tuning to sound just right. Time slowed to a crawl again, and all sense of myself receded into the dark corners of my brain, until there was only her touch, pulling me up and pushing me down in an empty void.

"Miss Amber," I whispered in the darkness.

"Jake," I heard her whisper back. Her hot breath thumped against my eardrum, starling me back to full consciousness to find her on top of me, my cock already nestled sweet and snug inside her sopping wet pussy, wearing me like a well worn glove.

"It's my turn now," she said.

"The camera..." I mumbled, and lifted my hand to realize it was gone.

"Don't worry, Krissie's got it."

I looked to my left and saw Kristina laying on her side, wide awake and smiling, camera in hand. How long was I gone? I thought, but then Miss Amber began thrusting, and I didn't care. Being inside her felt like being home again, back where I belonged, surrounded by warmth and comfort. I reached out for her luscious breasts, soft and familiar, and held on as she rode me like a well trained stallion, conditioned to obey the subtle movements of its master.

"Fuck her Jake," Kristina encouraged, and I turned to face her directly into the camera, picturing someone watching us from behind its silvery stare, an amorphous shapeless figure getting off to our pleasure. The thought inspired me, bringing my lust for Miss Amber to even greater and more intensive heights. I twisted her nipples, hard, just the way I knew she liked, and as she moaned I leaned up and caught it with my mouth, silencing her.

"Wow, such a fucking stud," Kristina said with a hint of playful mockery. "But can you make Amber come? C'mon, show us how good you are."

Okay, I thought, and reached down, digging my nails into Miss Amber's ass. She whimpered as I held her tight with all my strength, bringing her under my control. Soon her entire body surrendered and offered itself to me, becoming nothing but a hunk of meat and nerves for me to do with what I desired.

I started soft, gently impaling Miss Amber with slow, circle motions while I nibbled her neck, my nose pressed against her silky, milk white skin, fueling myself on her earthly scent.

"Yes," she moaned, hot and heavy into my shoulder. Her sounds of pleasure wormed their way through my skin and up to my brain, triggering a thought that up until that point I had managed to avoid.

This could be the last time.

That realization transformed everything, turning our moment into a treasure to be cherished. With a sudden urgent force I sensed startled her I pulled Miss Amber away, holding her at a slight distance as I gently parted a strand of red hair away from her face, clearing a path to those bright green eyes of hers that had opened me up and read me just a few short months ago.

"Don't look away," I ordered, and Miss Amber obeyed with tenderness and compassion, wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her forehead against mine, bringing our noses together, combining our breaths to create gusts of warm amorous air that hit our lips in tandem with our heartbeats.

If this is it, then you need to show the world how much you love her.

Carefully, I lifted Miss Amber a few inches off the bed and brought myself down upon her, and with legs wide open she accepted me, never once looking away. My thrusts were long, slow and drawn out, together with her eyes creating a deep, profound sense of intimacy I had never felt before. Miss Amber and I had had sex countless times, and every time had been incredible, but this was different; shaded with a shadow of finality that both of us knew was inevitable.

I love you.

I repeated it to myself like a mantra, hoping to establish a psychic link that would work in tandem with my movements and convey everything I felt for her. I wanted Miss Amber to know, to know how grateful I was for every single moment we spent together, and she answered back with a kiss that told me she did. Our eyes and lips united as one, then our bodies, her hands sitting heavy on my ass, pulling me in deeper and deeper, down to her core, and as soon as I felt it, that warmness of hers I loved so much, I penetrated through, sending her howling into the night.

It took all my mental fortitude not to join her, but that was the sacrifice; my gift to her. I was happy to be a spectator to her ecstasy, to watch her eyes pop, her body thrash and scream against me as she lost all control. But then I was overcome with a sudden ravenous hunger that wanted to give her more, and without a thought I slipped out of her, trading my cock for my mouth.

Miss Amber was still riding high as I pressed my tongue against her convulsing pussy, flicking her clit up and down like a power switch, sending minor surges of electricity through her that quickly combined to create a second, more subtle orgasm on top of the first. They erupted together into my mouth, and I ate it up like a prisoner eating his last supper, held captive by bucking hips and entangled fingers in my hair.

I love you.

In the aftermath I kissed my way back up her body, still trembling with aftershocks and awash with goosebumps, and when I came face to face with her once more her eyes were still open, meeting my gaze with a lover's embrace.

"Jake," Miss Amber whispered. "That was...that was—"

"Incredible," I said, and we kissed, lost in time again, until a familiar voice returned us to the present.

"Wow, that was amazing guys" Kristina said. "I was getting turned on just watching."

Miss Amber and I stopped and turned to the camera, caught red handed with the realization that we had forgotten she was there.

"To be honest I feel kinda left out." Her tone was like that of a child intentionally inspiring guilt to get her own way.

"I'm so sorry Krissie," said Miss Amber. "We got a little carried away." She pushed me off of her and sat up with a sudden fire in her eyes. "C'mon Jake, let's make it up to her."

Miss Amber took the camera from Kristina and handed it off to me.

"Sit up," she ordered Kristina, and she smiled as she positioned herself at the top of the bed and spread herself open, presenting us with her delicate pink pussy, already wet with excitement.

Miss Amber grunted and landed a long soft kiss on her friend's lips. "Girl, you're so fucking sexy. Anyone ever tell you that?"

"Never," Kristina said sarcastically, and they giggled and kissed again, leaving me to watch in awe as Miss Amber began to make her way down, kissing Kristina's tiny tits and licking her stomach, scrunched in anticipation.

"It's been too long since I got a taste of you." Miss Amber teased her lips against those of Kristina's pussy, thick and engorged. "C'mon Jake," she said, curling her finger at the camera. "Eat Krissie's pussy with me. Let's make her come together."

"Okay, just give me a sec to get a good shot."

Unsure of how exactly to accomplish that, I ended up setting the camera between us and tilting it against a pillow, framing Miss Amber and me on the sides, with Kristina front and center.

"You got it?" asked Miss Amber.

"Yeah," I said, "I think this will work."

"Great, now get over here stud and show Krissie what your mouth was made for."

"Yes Miss Amber," I said with a sly smile.

I crawled myself up beside Miss Amber flat on my stomach, to Kristina, dripping, waiting for me, for us. I brought myself in closer, and looked up to see her looking down at me, nodding and smiling with encouragement. Just then the scent of her arousal hit me hard, overwhelming all sense, compelling me to nuzzle her clit with my nose and tease her folds with my tongue, sending light tremors up her body.

"That's right, just like that Jake. Tease her. Make her want it." Miss Amber leaned in and joined me, pressing her lips against Kristina's clit and taunting it with a few choice flicks of her tongue. Together we took our time exploring her pussy, eating up every delicious morsel of pleasure oozing out.

"Mmm," Kristina moaned. "Shit guys, that feels amazing. Keep going, just like that."

I felt a light pressure against the back of my head, Kristina's hand pushing me against her grinding hips, and in response I reached up and grasped her right tit, squeezing her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Kristina squealed and bucked, drawing Miss Amber and me even deeper into her sopping slit, tying our tongues together into a knot of wet flesh, lapping up her lust.

"I'm so close," Kristina gasped. "Don's stop, that feels so good. God I love you both so much."

Miss Amber and I laughed with satisfaction, together. Whatever it was, there was something indescribably intoxicating about pleasing another person with her, a woman I loved and admired; it made me feel even more connected to her. I glanced off to the side, my tongue still dancing across Kristina's clit alongside hers. Our eyes met across the void, and through her open mouth she smiled, acknowledging my ascendance with love and pride.

"Fuck, I'm coming!"

Kristina twisted her fingers in our hair and held on tight while she rode out her orgasm, filling our mouths and crashing against us with surprising brutal force. She was wild, howling and writhing like a feral untamed animal we were attempting to cage and bring under our control.

When Kristina had finally stopped thrashing in ecstasy, Miss Amber kissed her way back up her still trembling body, and I followed, stopping to give her nipples a quick lick before the three of us converged, our lips united, trading tastes.

"Thank you," Kristina whispered into our mouths.

"It was our pleasure," Miss Amber said with a loving kiss to her friend's forehead.

The two women then stopped and turned, looking at me, determined and hungry.

"I think he's waited long enough," said Kristina. "Don't you?

Miss Amber nodded. "I'd say he's earned it."

Together they reached out and took my cock in their hands, stroking me softly, readying me for the release I had been aching for. In no time I was fully hard, after which they stood up and lead me over to the bottom of the bed, positioning me just in front of the tripod.

"Grab the camera Jake," said Miss Amber. "You're gonna wanna record this."

I reached back and quickly snatched up the camera, bringing it to eye level and tilting it down to see Miss Amber and Kristina on their knees, facing my raging erection, still slick with their juices and trickling out precum in alarmingly generous amounts. With wide-eyed wonder Kristina stuck out her tongue and lapped it all up, tantalizing my hole with the tip before pulling back, bringing a thick line of precum along with her. Miss Amber giggled and stuck her finger out, cutting the line in half and bringing the rest of it to her mouth.

"Mmm," they moaned in unison, sucking their fingers and licking their lips, treating me like an appetizer before the full course meal to come.

"Wow, there's so much already," Kristina said. "Should I be afraid?"

"You should," said Miss Amber. "The poor boy hasn't come in weeks. I have a feeling we're in for a show."

Kristina looked up at me, feverish in anticipation. "I can't wait." She ran her tongue eagerly along the underside of my shaft, swirling and twirling up and around like a tentacle, lathering me up for entrance. "I've been looking forward to this for so long Jake. Amber's told me so much about how tasty and fulfilling you are."

Kristina gripped my testicles lightly in one hand and took my cock into her mouth. With slow, steady movements she plunged me down into the wet recesses of her throat, so far her nose tapped the top of my groin with every forward thrust.

"Fuck," I moaned. I gripped her head tenderly, steeling my fingers within her raven black hair. "God, Kristina, that feels incredible."

"Krissie has the mouth of an angel and the skills of a devil," said Miss Amber to the camera. "Guys have proposed to her just because her blowjobs are so good."

"I believe it," I managed to grunt.

Amidst the sounds of her gagging I heard Kristina laugh. It hummed along my nerves in time with her head, bringing me to a soft boil, forcing out a long whimper of satisfaction.

"Don't be a cock hog now Krissie," said Miss Amber. "We said we would do this together."

Kristina slurped me out of her mouth. "Sorry," she said, dripping with drool. "You know me Amber, I get carried away."

"That's okay. Now scoot aside."

Miss Amber practically pushed Kristina off to the side, and like a starving animal pulled me into her mouth, sucking and using her tongue to draw weeks worth of lust out of reserve. In no time I was ready, shaking like a long dormant volcano ready to erupt once more.

"I'm about to come."

Miss Amber removed my cock from her mouth and looked to Kristina, signaling her to take position. They brought themselves together, side by side, as close as possible, and with mouths wide open, began stroking me voraciously.

"Come all over us Jake," Miss Amber said, looking up at me through the camera. "We're hungry and we want it all."

"I can't wait to see you explode," said Kristina. "Don't you dare hold back."

"Impossible," I barely managed to whisper. Their hands were graceful, gliding and twisting along my cock, slick with their saliva, pulling me to the edge.

"Oh shit!" I cried out.

"Here he comes," Miss Amber announced, positioning my cock directly in front of Kristina. She opened her mouth even wider as my whole body twisted in blissful agony, sending the first spurt of semen raging out of me with unbelievable force. Half of it hit the back of Kristina's throat like a missile, sending her reeling back, while the other splashed against her upper lips, sending thick droplets outward, landing in sticky blobs on Miss Amber's nearby shoulder.

Miss Amber laughed, and brought me over to her just as the second spasm hit, even more powerful than the first, blasting her dead center in her face and across her forehead. She did this with each contraction, alternating between Kristina and herself, never once missing a beat, all to the tune of my uncontrollable howls of pleasure. It was an incredible experience, one that felt like it lasted for ages. It was like all I ever had, all I ever wanted, was being pushed out of me and on to them, and I loved them for it.

By the time my body twitched for the final time, and the last tiny drop of joy landed gingerly on Kristina's collar bone, she and Miss Amber both were completely drenched. Semen hung heavy in thick ropes, from their noses down to their cheeks and chins, dripping off into white pearls clinging to their breasts. It was a glorious, beautiful sight, and I took my time to soak it all it, making sure to catch it for all time with the camera.

"Holy fuck Jake," Miss Amber proclaimed. She wiped a bit of semen out from under her eye with her thumb and sucked it off. "That is definitely the most you've ever come."

Kristina licked her lips. "Mmm, yummy. Now that was worth the wait. Ten outta ten, would do again."

"Do you wanna?" Miss Amber asked.

"What? Go again? Oh most definitely."

They giggled in sinister unison, and Miss Amber reached out and took my cock in her hand. "I don't know if Jake is up for it quite yet though. He looks a little spent."

"I don't care," Kristina said. "I'm not satisfied yet."

She leaned forward and began rubbing her lips across my shaft, alongside Miss Amber's hand, together sending me shivering.

"Stop," I cried. "Too sensitive..."

"Like Krissie told you, we don't care," Miss Amber said with a devilish glint in her eyes. "We want more of your delicious cum, and you're gonna give it to us."

"You're ours now," said Kristina, playing it up for the camera. "Let's see how much we can get out of you."

At first my cock was screaming for them to stop, its nerves on fire, pleading for a reprieve from their unquenchable desire. But quickly, as it reached full hardness once again, the agony was gone, replaced by one of a different, more familiar sort, begging for sweet release.

"That didn't take long," said Kristina.

"Of course it didn't," said Miss Amber. "He's a young man, he's got plenty of rounds left in the chamber."

Miss Amber drew my ripe red cock into her cum-covered face, groaning and gagging with each descent, while Kristina leaned down and gave me a quick smile before running her tongue along my balls, sucking and licking with tender, loving movements.

"Uhh, jesus christ," I moaned, overwhelmed by the multiple sensations overtaking me. With squinted eyes I heard them laugh, delighted by the effect they were having on me. Suddenly Miss Amber increased her speed, bobbing her head up and down on me like a piston working overtime. With one hand I braced myself against the bed, doing my best to hold the camera up with the other, recording the relentless heaven I was being subjected to.

"Fuck, I can't get enough of this sweet delicious cock," Miss Amber said before taking me all the way, holding me inside her tight warm throat for so long I feared I might suffocate her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, strained with tears, and her gag reflect constricted around me, tickling my already sensitive head with wet pulses and hot breath. Eventually the need to breath forced her to relent, and she slid me out of her esophagus with the loudest, wettest slurp I'd ever head—leaving my cock shiny and dripping with semen and saliva.

"You're turn babe," said Miss Amber with heavy breaths. "Get in there."

"Bout time," Kristina said. "Who's the cock hog now?"

"Shut up and suck it good like the slut we both know you are."

Kristina simply shrugged her shoulders and smiled in acceptance before sliding my cock into her mouth and down her throat with no resistance, and I was reminded yet again just how exquisitely tight it was. She slurped and sucked me, agonizingly slow, with deliberate movements synced in time with her tongue, determined and focused. It was clear there was only one thing Kristina wanted, and it was coming fast.