Summer in Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amber, you weren't kidding," Kristina said, stopping me right at the edge, leaving me trembling. "He fits so perfectly inside my throat, I love it. So intense..."

"I know right? He's got that perfect dick. So many guys think bigger is better, but that's not true." Miss Amber looked up at me through the camera as she casually took Kristina's place, giving my cock a few quick licks. "Cocks like yours here Jake are the best. A perfect balance between length and girth. Able to access that special primal place, deep inside. Trust me, Krissie and I happen to be experts on the subject."

"It's true," Kristina said while Miss Amber gagged herself on my cock. "There's no other feeling quite like it, that connection of trust and understanding. It's hard to come by guys that can give that to you. You should be proud of yourself."

Kristina leaned in, watching Miss Amber work me over with her lips and twirl her tongue along the bottom of my shaft. "Just look at her Jake. Isn't she fucking gorgeous? Isn't the sight of your precious Miss Amber covered in your cum and sucking your cock the most beautiful damn sight you've ever seen?"

"Fuck yes it is," I exclaimed. Kristina's words brought me laser focused to Miss Amber, looking up at me with those emerald eyes of hers, glowing hot under pressure.

"Don't you just wanna fill her up with that sweet delicious cum of yours?"

"I do." I turned to look at Kristina. "And you too."

She giggled and began massaging my balls, sending them into overdrive with her delicate touch. "How close are you sweetie?"

"Soon," I whispered. "Very soon."

Miss Amber slid me out of her throat, gasping for air and dripping drool. "I can feel it. He's ready to pop again."

And once again they merged together, their faces resting side to side just a few inches directly in front of my cock.

"You take aim this time Jake," Miss Amber commanded. "Give it to us."

"You might regret this," I warned, feeling a pressure boiling in my balls, reaching an intensity I'd never felt before. It tingled and raged as I stroked myself, almost like a creature trying to escape. "Seriously, this is gonna be big."

"Yippie!" Kristina exclaimed, clapping her hands with childlike glee. "I can't wait!"

"You've got her all excited Jake," Miss Amber remarked. "You've got a lot to live up to now."

Fine, let me show you. I stood once more at the edge of a watery precipice, and with one final step I was falling, screaming as gravity drew me and thrashed me out into the waves of paradise.

"Oh my god!" Kristina squealed, unable to contain her horror and delight as what seemed like a fire hose worth of semen can splashing hard onto her face. Sensing a second, equally massive pulse close behind, I quickly turned and took aim at Miss Amber, unleashing a flood into her mouth, triggering her gag reflex, causing her to cough and spit up rivers down her chin.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, my voice groaning and hoarse with empowerment as I doused them with my seed, unleashing one massive explosion after another, crashing against their skin and sending flecks flying into the air.

"Yes, more, more!" they begged, laughing and moaning in perverse joy, like kids playing around an open fire hydrant.

"Jesus, it's still coming!" Kristina cried out. "How is that possible?"

I was thinking the same thing. In my short sexual life time I'd never come that much and for that long, not even close. There was so much, I was stunned, and with every contraction it felt like there was only more, which seemed impossible. But as I looked down and watched them, these two incredible, ravenous women, taking it all, enjoying the pleasure they were giving me, suddenly it didn't seem impossible at all.

That's what Miss Amber does, I thought as I landed another thick rope over a vacant spot on her right cheek. She makes the impossible possible.

Finally, after what felt like three lifetimes, the contractions slowed, and did the flow of seed, until it was merely dribbling out in long strings onto their thighs.

"Wow, like, wow, holy shit," Kristina said. "I was expecting a lot from you Jake, but, just, wow..."

"I'm not surprised," Miss Amber said. "I told him to wait, and like a good boy he obeyed. And it was worth it, wasn't it Jake?"

"Yeah," I gasped. "Yeah, I'd say so."

"God, I feel like I've gained ten pounds." Kristina smiled and turned to Miss Amber. "How do I look?"

"Like a happy spoiled little slut," she said. "At least I think so, I can barely see you through all that cum on your face. C'mere, let me help you get cleaned up."

Miss Amber draped her hands over the sides of Kristina's face, brought her in close, and kissed her on the forehead, pulling away a massive glob of semen with her. "Mmm," she moaned as she kissed her way down the bridge of her nose, eagerly licking up every drop of my gooey essence.

"Are you getting this Jake?" Kristina asked, her gaze shifting sideways to the camera.

"Yeah." It was all I could say, I was too stunned at the magnificent depravity unfurling before me to say anything else.

"Just making sure." Kristina giggled as Miss Amber licked a long string of semen hanging off her nose with the tip of her tongue. "That's tickles."

"You guys taste so good together," Miss Amber said through a mouth full of semen. She ran her tongue over and around Kristina's lips, licking up everything in her path, and before she could pull away Kristina caught her, bringing her mouth to hers.

"Show me," Kristina moaned, and opened her mouth. Miss Amber tenderly gripped her friend by the chin and glanced to the camera before proceeding to drip feed her my seed, like a mother bird feeding her child. I could only watch in amazement, slightly disgusted as thick white globs poured from Miss Amber's mouth and landed on Kristina's tongue with an audible splat that shook the room. In no time her tongue was overflowing, and she curled it back, letting it linger in her mouth before swallowing everything.

"You girls are nasty," I quipped.

"So what does that make you?" asked Miss Amber. "Don't pretend you aren't enjoying the show."

I conceded with a smile, and felt a sudden urge to work myself into their depraved little dance. "I think it's your turn now Kristina. Miss Amber's still a mess and needs your help."

They both turned to the camera, looking pleasantly surprised.

"Look at you, giving orders now," Kristina said playfully. "You must really wanna see me eat up all that delicious cum you left on Miss Amber's pretty face."

"Yep," I stated plainly.

"Well, okay. You did make us come multiple times, so I guess it's only fair."

Kristina sat up and wrapped her arms around Miss Amber's waist, bringing her in so close their nipples were touching, grazing lightly as they kissed, loving and sweet. Gradually Kristina journeyed upward, charting a path across Miss Amber's cheek as she licked up my leftover joy. She shivered and hummed to the touch of her friend's warm wet tongue, and her soft lips, together working her over with such tender care it stirred a pang of craving inside my stomach.

"You both are so hot," I said. I wanted them to know how much I was enjoying them, how much I appreciated what they were giving me. They acknowledged my comment with a glance and a muted giggle, a not so subtle hint that they were well aware from experience just how enraptured I was by them. It was blatantly obvious Miss Amber and Kristina knew exactly what they were doing, putting on a show they'd done countless times, and I was more than happy to bear witness.

I'm never going to forget this, I thought.

"Feed me baby," Miss Amber commanded, and Kristina obeyed, bringing her mouth back to Miss Amber's and gracefully transferring its contents to hers with every slip of her tongue. They moaned and groaned, together, their hands dancing along each other's bodies, spent and sweaty with lust.

Watching them had sent my own lust rushing to a boil, until I realized that I was hard yet again. Casually I started stroking my cock as Kristina kissed up the last remaining semen splattered on the side of Miss Amber's neck.

"That feels so nice Krissie," said Miss Amber with closed eyes and a wicked smile. "I love you."

Kristina ran her lips back up Miss Amber's neck and kissed her, long and deep. "I love you too Amber. Always."

So do I. I reached out and affectionately grazed my hand down along Miss Amber's back, bringing their attention back to me, and my erection, raging with desire that, for the third time that night, was begging them for freedom.

"Ooh, look who's ready for round three," said Kristina.

"The advantages of youth," said Miss Amber. "C'mon Krissie, lets really blow his mind this time."

"I like the sound of that," I said.

"Just you wait," Kristina warned. "We're gonna ruin you."

They stood up, and with one hand each pushed me into bed and flat onto my back. My erection flopped and stood stiff in the air, glistening and throbbing under the hungry gaze of the giants towering over it.

"Do you trust us?" asked Miss Amber, looking strangely fearsome amidst the flickering light of the candles.

"Yes," I said.

"Good. Just sit back and relax. Let us take care of you."

"What're you gonna do?" I asked, feeling slightly alarmed.

Sensing my apprehension, Kristina planted a reassuring kiss on my stomach. "It's a surprise. You'll see. It'll feel amazing, but you gotta relax, okay hun?"

Kristina's tone was filled with warmth and affection, almost nurturing even, setting my nerves at ease. "Yeah, okay. I trust you."

"You should. After this your life will never be the same." Kristina giggled and turned to Miss Amber. "You ready?"

"Yeah," she replied. "I'm gonna take point below, if that's fine with you."

What does that mean?

"Works for me," said Kristina. "Gives me more quality time with this mouthwatering cock here."

"You know me," said Miss Amber. "I'm a giver."

"Oh, I know, and so will he soon enough."

Kristina cast me a quick glance and a wink before leaning down and slathering my cock with licks and kisses, starting from the base and working her way to the tip, while Miss Amber positioned herself lower, her torso nestled between my legs, directly facing my testicles.

"Could you pull your legs up a bit Jake?" asked Miss Amber, softly.

"Oh, uh, sure." I drew my legs up to my torso, until my knees were up in the air, forming a duo of fleshy pyramids framing her on both sides.

"Thanks sweetie. Now you're gonna feel a little bit of discomfort, but that's normal, okay?"

"Okay," I whimpered.

"Concentrate on me Jake," said Kristina, swirling her tongue along the tip of my cock. "Relax, and just watch me suck your cock. We're here for your pleasure. All you have to do is give in..."

I held the camera up on my chest as Kristina lowered her entire face onto my cock, taking me into her tight throat, and just as I submitted and felt all my senses engulfed, I noticed a warm wet pressure on my asshole, followed by something pushing itself in.

"Whoa," I groaned. "What's that?"

"That's my finger Jake," Miss Amber said bluntly. She rested a comforting hand on my abdomen, and slid her finger in and out of me in very slow, deliberate movements. "How does that feel?"

"Different," I said through slow steady breaths.

"Good?"

"I'm...not sure."

"Give it time. We just gotta loosen you up a bit. Kristina, you mind?"

Kristina removed herself from my cock and let out a huge glob of saliva just outside my vision. I felt it splash hard against Miss Amber's finger, still lodged in my rectum, providing the lubricant needed to force her way further inside.

"Thanks babe," said Miss Amber."

"No problem," Kristina said before slurping me back up into her mouth.

Miss Amber proceeded to move her finger back and forth with more ferocity, testing my limits with care. I strained and grunted with every move, struggling to acclimate myself to this new sensation. At first I was uncertain, and felt very uncomfortable, but over time, combined with the familiar and more immediately pleasurable experience Kristina was providing above, I found myself enjoying it more and more.

"How's it feel now?" Miss Amber asked.

"Better," I admitted.

"I told you, it just takes time. I bet it helps having Krissie sucking you off up there huh?"

"Yeah, it does."

I zoomed in through the camera, watching Kristina swallowing me again and again, gurgling and gagging.

"Ah, there it is," I heard Miss Amber mutter to herself. "I found it."

"Found what—"

I stopped as I felt her finger curl inside me, as if calling to me, and suddenly an immense pressure came over my lower abdomen and around my balls, a sharp ticking, strange, but undeniably pleasurable.

"Oh wow." My body tensed, fists clenching, unsure of what to make of this foreign feeling.

"Shh, easy now," Miss Amber whispered. "Remember, relax. Focus on Kristina, and let me take of you."

Kristina stopped sucking my cock and looked at me with sympathy. "Poor baby. It's always nerve-racking having your ass played with the first time. Here, let me help." She crawled on top of me, aligning her body over mine so that our eyes mere inches apart. "Kiss me Jake."

She ran her luscious lips over mine, nuzzling me as she began grinding her hips, slipping and sliding her pussy over the underside of my cock. With each passing second our breathes drew us closer, until our mouths collided. Everything will be fine, Kristina told me with each loving kiss. We've got you.

Miss Amber curled her finger again, this time longer, and with more pressure, sending surges of pleasure racing through my body so intense I couldn't help but moan into Kristina's mouth. She laughed, eating it up as she held me down and increased her own intensity, massaging my cock with her pussy lips, working in tandem with Miss Amber's finger play to bring me to the edge again.

"Shit, I'm gonna come," I gritted through my teeth. Kristina sat up and smiled, letting me get a good long shot of her lissome body looming over me before returning to her initial position.

"Let us know when you're over the edge Jake," said Kristina, handling my cock with long, assured strokes. "Amber needs to know to make you feel good."

"Okay, but if you keep jerking me off like that it's gonna be any second now."

She laughed and reached out for the camera. "In that case I'll take that. I have a feeling we're gonna wanna get a good shot of this."

Kristina held the camera on my cock as she continued stroking me, forcing out streams of precum with each upward motion. By this point I was exhausted, beaten and abused by these two women's relentless desire to please me. It felt like I had nothing left to give them, but with each movement of Kristina's hand, and Miss Amber's finger doing whatever she was doing to my ass, it became blatantly clear that that wasn't true. They were tapping into reserves so deep, so primal, that when I finally fell from the edge, higher and heavier than ever before, I was afraid, afraid for what was to come.

"Shit, it's happening..."

"Now Amber!"

Just as I felt the first contraction hit me like a magnitude 10 earthquake, Miss Amber curled her finger one last time and pressed hard, opening a fuel line that surged through my veins and doused the fire inside, triggering an explosion of agonizing, indescribable gratification that sent me roaring into the night. It ricocheted through every atom, consuming everything and throwing it out into the world in burst after massive burst.

"Thar she blows!" Kristina said, aiming my cock down toward me with a devilish grin on her face.

The first wave came flying out, voluminous and long, which such force that it hit my chin, landing just near the corner of my mouth.

"Ah fuck!" I cried out in shock.

Kristina giggled maniacally, enjoying my reaction. "Oh, we got friendly fire!"

A few seconds passed before the next massive contraction. It hit just as hard, sending another monstrous spurt out onto my chest. How is this possible? I thought, watching as my cock continued raining down inhumanly large loads upon me, all while Kristina watched, recording every blessed, agonizing, humiliating moment.

"Jesus, he's still going," I heard Miss Amber say below, still pressing her finger against the pleasure button inside me, still sending me screaming into the stratosphere.

"I know, it's amazing," Kristina said.

The contractions continued coming, only decreasing slightly with each one, so powerful and for so long that for a brief moment I feared I was trapped, in a never ending cycle of bliss that was as terrifying as it was divine. Soon however the heavenly hell I was experiencing began to fade, until it ended with a whimper, dribbling out of my cock.

"Wow," I exhaled.

"Wow indeed." Kristina panned the camera over me, surveying the wreckage she and Miss Amber had wrought. "I think you broke the laws of physics; there's even more than the last two times."

"Let me see," said Miss Amber. I felt her finger slide out of me, and she stood up, her green eyes sparkling with satisfaction at my torso, covered in thick white ropes of semen. "Holy cow. Jake, I think you're more cum than man."

"Yeah, well, that's the effect you guys have on me," I said between heavy, recuperating breaths.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Seriously, that was fucking incredible."

Miss Amber turned and smiled at Kristina, who ran her finger over a blob of semen sitting on my abdomen, looking pleased with herself as she gingerly sucked it off. "You're so sweet," she said. "You're also a giant mess. Here, let Amber and I clean you up."

Kristina closed the camera and handed it to Miss Amber. She set it on the nightstand and climbed into bed with us, laying herself on my left parallel to Kristina on my right. They shot each other a quick glance, and Kristina leaned in and licked up the bit of semen cornered over my mouth before bringing her lips to mine with a soft, deep kiss. At the same time I felt Miss Amber's lips walking down my neck, to the sticky trails clinging to my chest.

"Mmm, the wait was definitely worth it, don't you think Jake?" Miss Amber asked, looking directly at me as she licked up everything in her path with the tip of her tongue.

"Definitely," I said, watching Kristina work her way down to Miss Amber's level. Together they kissed and licked over the surface of my chest and lower abdomen, looking like ravenous dogs lapping up every morsel they could get their mouths on. It felt amazing, and remarkably vulnerable; the perfect cap to a perfect night.

Finally they reached my cock, limp and raw. Miss Amber held it softly in her hand, and along with Kristina pelted it with her tongue, swallowing up the last remaining semen dripping from the tip.

"Stop, I can't take any more," I begged.

"What do ya think Krissie?" asked Miss Amber. "You think he's got any more left in him?"

Kristina shook her head. "No way, not after that last one. He's look spent."

"Oh well," frowned Miss Amber. "I guess the fun's over."

"You guys are too much," I muttered.

They smiled and giggled, each of them planting a kiss on one of my cheeks before snuggling themselves up to me on both sides. I turned to each of them, giving them both a penetrative look.

"Thank you," I said. I wrapped my arms around them and pulled them in even closer. "I'll never forget this night."

"It was our pleasure Jake," said Miss Amber. "You did great."

"Really?"

"Oh yes." Kristina sighed into my neck, her breath heavy with satisfaction. "You were wonderful."