Summer in The County Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trying to be humorous to cheer me up, and I pretended to let her. "I'm going to make them confine me to my bedroom... with my favorite psychiatrist. Let's go upstairs and start that sentence now."

Laura smiled her beautiful smile and said "Ooooh, that's Iron Crowbar thinking, there... with the 'crowbar' that I like best." We suited our deeds to our words...

Part 7 - Of Monumental Proportions

3:00am, Thursday, July 13th...

*BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!* *BRING!*

It was my Police cellphone. Bowser began barking his head off, until Carole said "Hush, Bowser!". The barking stopped. I answered it as Laura went to attend Carole and Bowser.

"Troy." I said.

"Sir, this is Captain Croyle." said Teresa. "You can't come here, but you might want to go to Headquarters. We've got a huge group of people on Courthouse Square, mostly black, all wearing those red shirts, some carrying torches, many masked. They were advancing on the statue of Thomas Jefferson, until I surrounded it with the SWAT Team and a bunch of Third Shift Officers..."

"I'll be right down." I said.

To be continued.