Summer in the Gynarchic Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later she leaped back onto the bed and the springs sang beneath our combined weight. Letitia towered over me, planted her feet to either side of my shoulders, turned to face my legs, then descended down and planted her hairy pussy right onto my eager face. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked as she bore her weight down onto me. Bliss.

She shifted a little to the left and I found the folds of skin and little bump that she wanted me to get to. It was easy with her: I had learned what she had wanted me to learn, because I had so wanted to learn it to please her. By then I had acquired knowledge of her sighs, her moans, the way she moved in all sorts of positions, the little shudders and flicks of her hips that spoke of real pleasure. I knew her.

"All mine!" she sighed.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, her cunt muffling my voice - Letitia giggled at that.

"You're my first solo-owned slave, you know, all the rest were rentals, group contracts, property of other women that I trained and so on. They say you never - oh, good, right there - they say you never - oh goddess - they say you never forget your first. Gregory do you know that I could sell you?

"I expect you do - I want you to keep that in mind as you serve me over the next few weeks. Start and end each day by convincing me to keep you on and not to trade you away for credits or favours. You are a lovely boy but you're also my most valuable piece of property right now, so don't test my patience. Oh, good, keep licking and listening, slaveboy.

"The pain ring around your balls will now be unlocked to a higher setting - I'm licensed as a pet-slave trainer to use a higher setting than Arabella was, so I can do that. You won't ever feel it unless you're very bad, but it's there and you should know that, it's so powerful you might actually faint if I activate it. So don't make me, boy.

"Good boy, right there. Uh-huh! Oh! Lick me faster now! Yeah! I own your fucking cock and your god-damn balls and you know it don't you! Yeah, oh honey, oh yeah, yeah..."

Letitia went silent and sucked in breath. I sent my tongue into a frenzy of motion, lapping her clit as fast and hard as I could manage, and I felt my jaw start to burn with fatigue. I did not let up. I had to show her that I was serious about her, and she would know that I was in some pain, so pushing through it was what I needed to do. For her, for her pleasure and her power, for her happiness, I pushed through.

She sang out in pleasure as my tongue pushed her over the edge. Her weight sank down through my face, pinning me deep in the embrace of the mattress, leaving me only the narrowest of corridors through which to suck in breath. I licked and licked, and she came and came. Letitia humped my face, riding me until she had reached complete satisfaction.

"Come, slaveboy, let's go to the mall for your makeover."

An hour or two later found myself standing at the end of Letitia's leash in a little beauty shop in the local mall. The place was one large, gleaming white, room with stainless steel bondage frames all along both walls. It was an adults-only shop, and I had been told to strip naked the moment we were through the privacy door - two doors either end of a narrow corridor at the shop front.

"Hi Letitia!" said a black woman of about forty; she wore a white dress and matching flats, and she had short spiky hair dyed red.

"Hi Steffie! Thanks for fitting us in on such short notice!"

They hugged, then Steffie took my hand and led me to a bondage frame in the middle of the right hand wall. She guided my wrists into two dangling cuffs, which locked tight with a whir and a click, then retracted up towards the ceiling, spreading me into a half-star shape. Cuffs on my legs followed, leaving me standing spread eagled and ready for 'treatment'.

"Slave collar, mute," said Letitia.

That meant I would be shocked if I so much as whispered or grunted. Clearly my owner wanted no protests from me as she made her wishes known to Steffie. To my surprise, Letitia took off my chastity cage and put it away in her handbag. She winked at me and stroked my cock for a moment, then she turned to address Steffie.

"I want all-over depilation except the hair on his head please - his beard and moustache need to go as well, of course. Please make sure you catch all the stray chest hairs and the handful that are left on his legs, and I want you to really nuke the cock and balls to get them super smooth and soft."

"One virgin coming up," laughed Steffie.

"Far from it but I like that a lot!" said Letitia, "That's the look I want - you're so good at this!"

"I know my customers, Letitia!" said Steffie.

"For sure!"

"What about the rest of your order?"

"Let him wait for that..."

Around the shop were three slaves in the frames, me included, each with an owner and a shop worker standing by. I watched in fascination as a big hairy bodybuilder type was depilated all over then stamped with a loveheart above his cock. They used some kind of nano-ink, which bonded to the skin without penetrating. He blushed when our eyes met, then he looked up at the ceiling. His cock twitched and his young owner flicked it and giggled.

Meanwhile, Steffie donned gloves with a snap of rubber, and busied herself around me. She took up a pot of white goo and opened the lid with a pop, then she knelt down on the white tiled floor and started to spread the cold substance up my legs. She even covered my feet with it, and got it around my toes.

"So do you prefer men with smaller balls?" asked Steffie.

"Oh, Steffie, I know the evidence is against me here but I really do believe they're more docile and malleable - just what I want from a slaveboy. I find the defiant blustering ones so tiresome, you know?"

"It works well in ponyboys though."

"Well, sure, how is your husband anyway?"

"Hired out today, he's pulling fancy carts in a wedding procession then he'll be part of the entertainment for the evening - I'll pick him up tomorrow."

"A free agent tonight then?"

"I'm renting a fucktoy."

"Nice, is it Brendan?"

"Of course it's Brendan!"

They both shrieked with laughter but I didn't get the joke and had no permission to speak. Steffie chatted away with Letitia while the layer of cream on my body slowly rose. Steffie's expert hands got the goo everywhere it needed to go with the minimum of movement and fuss. I flinched when she grabbed my cock and pushed it around, then again when she parted my buttcheeks, but Steffie never lost concentration.

"He's ready," said Steffie a little later.

"Go for it!" said Letitia, with a smile a mile wide across her heart-shaped face.

Steffie grabbed a shower hose and aimed it at me; to my relief the water was warm when it hit me. As the jets rinsed my skin, I felt heat spread through me, as if my skin was glowing or I'd been in the hot sun. Smooth skin revealed itself beneath the goo. Steffie chatted away to my Domina while she got me squeaky clean, then she turned off the shower head with a flourish and declared me ready.

"He's so shiny and smooth, oh my goodness, what a difference a professional job makes!" said Letitia.

"Tell everyone you know to drop by..."

"I certainly will. Now, then, my beautiful shiny silky slaveboy, you are mine and mine alone now and there are a few things that I want to change. Arabella likes her men unmarked but I think it shows commitment and style to have a few piercings here and there, so it's time we ringed your nipples and your nose. Oh, and last but not least, your cock.

"I see by the look on your face and the colour of it too, you didn't realise I could do this? I guess Arabella never explained this - it's not like she would have thought to do it. Your slave visa allows reversible cosmetic alterations, and with a tiny bit of healing tech, these piercings are just that. Just imagine how good it will be to look down at your dick and see a second symbol of my ownership there, peeking out from the end of the chastity tube. I'll even be able to leash it."

I moved my mouth to protest but my collar sent a shock coursing through my body before I could even form words. I jerked in the metal frame; static discharged off my skin and into the stainless steel that held me. Letitia stepped in close to me and stroked my face, then she kissed me on the cheek and let her lips linger. With a finger to her lips, she stepped away.

Steffie wasted no time. I gasped as her pliers pushed a ring through my left nipple. Coldness washed over my skin as Steffie wiped me down with alcohol, then I saw a one-inch wide gold ring sticking right through the erect red flesh. Another snap of the pliers heralded more piercing pain, then the second nipple matched the first.

"All right, slaveboy, the next two are going to hurt. Frame: maximum restraint mode," said Steffie.

The air was knocked out of my chest from all sides. I looked around to see that extra clamps had sprung out of recesses in the large frame that held me, and I was now held firmly in place all up and down my torso and my legs. More clamps emerged from the highest parts of the frame, slowly snaking their way around my head and tightening to hold me in place looking forward.

Steffie approached me, reached up and squirted some gel into my nostrils. I breathed through my mouth, sucking in a lungful of air and holding it tight, as Steffie came back with the pliers. She smiled at me, with some care in her expression, then she threaded the tool into my nose and pressed it hard. Crunch. I tried to jump but the frame stopped me cold. A new feeling inside my nose took hold, then changed as Steffie threaded the nose ring in.

"Time for the finale. Good choice on the size by the way, this will let him feel it but still fuck easily," said Steffie.

"I know!" said Domina with a giggle. "Deep breath, Gregory, and do this for me."

I tried to nod on a reflex but had to make do with mouthing a silent 'Yes, Domina' instead. Steffie knelt down and I felt trembling take hold in all my limbs at once; only the strong metal supports that held me kept me from falling. I felt my cock get taken in hand, then a cold metal feeling crept forward along the tip. Snap. I was ringed.

"There, all done. Do you still..."

"Want him marked with his name? Yes, along the shoulders please, I sent you the design."

"Cool. I'll just spray on the nano-ink."

Minutes later I had the word 'Sausage' tattooed across my shoulders, and I was kneeling on the floor kissing Steffie's feet in thanks. She laughed and giggled then bent down and pulled me up, and kissed me on the cheek to say goodbye. Domina got me dressed and led me out of the mall, to a little cafe nearby where we sat together in the morning sun, watching the passersby.

"Sore?" she asked.

"Not very, Domina."

"You were a really good boy for me back there. Tell me, why is that?"

"Um... how did you expect I'd act?"

"More petulant, more pleading, more struggling... I don't know. Maybe... Hmmm..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"I didn't answer your question."

"No, don't. Not now," she said, "let's go do something fun. Fun for both of us, I mean, not more piercings - don't look so scared honey, it doesn't suit you at all."

We did some normal stuff and I felt the tension leaving my body. Letitia took me to the cinema, where we watched an old arthouse science fiction movie; we dissected it at length afterwards in another cafe, then we went for a walk along the riverside, almost like a normal couple. The day drifted by - we went to an art museum and discussed that, then we ate at a nice restaurant and returned home.

Letitia had me strip nude the moment we got in, then she whisked me upstairs to her bedroom and tied me to her bed, with my legs together. She hurled her clothes to the floor and sprang up onto the bed with me, then she straddled me and took my dick in her hand. Her wavy brown hair bounced around as she coaxed my member to life, and her small breasts jiggled.

"I just have to know what it feels like!" said Letitia.

She guided my hard shaft inside her. The ring itself was a little narrower than my erect girth, and now I realised why - it meant her pussy would close around it and sort of glide up and down with the smooth metal. I groaned and just kept on groaning. Wave after wave of tingling pleasure spread along my shaft from the ring itself, connecting me to my Domina in a whole new way.

"Whose are you, slaveboy?" whispered Letitia as the bed bounced beneath us.

"Yours, Domina, only and entirely yours," I whispered back.

Part 8 - Private Pet Show

"All right, this is your last chance to back out. You're going full pet for the whole day, with no takebacks or get out clause. Once the mitts go on you're a human-animal for the next fifteen hours, and nothing else. I'll be filtering your hearing so you'll be totally dependent on me. UNderstand? Consent?"

I nodded and barked enthusiastically.

"Good puppy! Let's get you dressed for the show!"

Letitia walked across her bedroom and opened the dresser drawer I had not been allowed into since her parcel had arrived a few days before. I watched as she withdrew a few items, and my eyes caught flashes of red as she took things out. She rounded on me with a mass of red fabric in her hand, then she spoke the words that would turn on the little implants in my ears, blocking out most human speech.

"Petmale hearing implants: activate, maximum filter. Gabble gabble gabble whoosh gobble bobble sit up puppy!"

My cock rose up stiff when I realised I no longer had any understanding of what anyone around me was saying, bar a few words of command and my name. Letitia bustled around me, wearing a white top and tight jeans, and started to dress me for the show. Rules were that pet-slaves had to be taken there in costume, to make sure the things we wore were practical as well as stylish. From what I could see, Letitia was taking a few risks.

She motioned for me to stretch out my legs and rolled a pair of thick red stockings up them, then laced a bow at the top of each. She strapped on matching booties and kneepads over the stockings, then pulled the straps on those nice and tight. So, she was going for a bit of a fancy puppy look, was she? I drew a deep breath to slow my heart down and reminded myself she usually knew best.

Red mitts with red lace trim followed next, locking around my wrists and rendering me helpless. She fussed around them getting the tightness just right, then came back at me with a red corset that wrapped around my midriff. She hauled on its laces and I sucked in breath. Novel tightness closed in around my chest, and I found I had to breathe differently just to keep air flowing. Letitia tightened that up then looked at me.

"Gobble gabble gabble gobble puppy!" she said, then remembered I could not hear.

She made a sign for me to hold out my neck, then she wrapped a red lacy muff around it that covered over my collar. I was not to be leashed that day, for my obedience was to be tested based on her words of command alone. She knelt down and tied a red bow around my cock, then she covered me with the necessary loincloth for me to go out in public. That done, she led me downstairs to wait in the hallway while she checked her bag and collected her coat. With a click of her fingers, she bade me follow out of the door into the street.

Passersby pointed us out, though many slaves walked those streets and a fancy pet or ponyboy was a fairly common sight. Letitia beamed as she soaked up the attention, and I felt an answering rush of pride to serve her in the way she desired. Two months before I would not have dreamed of having the courage to walk out in public like that, but with her leading the way, it was barely an effort at all.

We rode the monorail downtown, then to my surprise we boarded a train out of the city. As befitted my station, I knelt down in a specially large footwell at Letitia's feet. Above me, she chatted away unintelligibly to other women in the carriage, occasionally pointing at me and smiling that smile that made my heart soar. The older women cooed over me, and Letitia seemed almost embarrassed by whatever they said. All I caught was 'pet', 'puppy' and 'good'.

She took us out of the train station into a waiting car that held another pet trainer and her male charge. The woman was far older than Letitia, perhaps in her sixties, while the pet-slave looked fresh-faced, eighteen or nineteen. I noticed the way he stared blankly around as the women talked: his hearing must have been filtered too. He wore a bright blue bodysuit and a jeweled buttplug. We lolled our tongues and panted at each other as the car took us to the venue.

We pulled up a while later outside a mansion at the heart of a grand country estate. Bunting criss-crossed the courtyard, and everywhere I looked were stalls advertising pet-slave goods, training, pet-slaves themselves, even medical services and hip loosening massages. Every kind of pet-slave and owner was there: butch, femme, sporty, showy (like me), working pet-slaves. The lot.

Letitia took us over to the registration tent, where we waited in line for her to fill out some forms on a tablet then have my slave chip scanned. She shook hands with the organisers, then headed back out and found us a refreshment tent. Now that we were registered and checked, she removed my loincloth, which meant my cock sprang free, leering out as hard as you like. It surprised even me just how much I liked to be seen that way, but I slowly realised why - that pet-self was part of me. Why would I not enjoy a day devoted to it?

"Heel puppy," said Letitia.

I snapped to her side and kept my face as close to her thigh as I could while she walked inside the mansion. The ruff got in the way, and I had to heel further from her than I would have liked. Letitia didn't seem to mind, so I was happy with matters. We wove through the mansion's hardwood-panelled corridors, passing other pet-slaves and their owners, then emerged into a white ballroom with an arched ceiling; from its windows we could see the lawns and gardens at the mansion's rear.

In the ballroom itself were many, many women and their petmales, all lining up for a series of inspection stations. We joined the back of a queue of five other pairs - trainer and slave - and progressed slowly towards a table where three older women sat together. I got a good view of them feeling up the pet-slaves who were presented to them, up on the table where everyone could see, and gradually it dawned on me I was going to be inspected like that.

I was going to go up on a table, in my red ruff and red tights and red harness, and be shown off to half the room while women inspected my body as if I was livestock. I felt a throbbing in my cock and my mouth began to water. I half wondered if Letitia had drugged my food, but I knew my contract and I'd have had to consent to that. THere in that line, on the floor, on her leash, I had to admit I wanted those women's hands all over me.

My turn duly came around. "Up," said LEtitia, then "Stay!" I had hopped up onto the table then I froze on all-fours, ready for my inspection. All three women at the table went at me at once. A busty white woman fondled my cock and balls, then measured it and wrote something down on a tablet. A slim black woman felt my throat as I yapped for her, then she ran her hands along my arms and then down my legs.

The most thorough of the three was a very kind-looking, late middle-aged asian woman with cherry-red lips. She cooed over me and stroked my hair, watching my reaction as I leaned into the caresses of her hand. She flicked my side playfully and laughed as I yipped, then she ran her hands all around my body, feeling the tension in my stance, pushing me this way and that. When she was done, she nodded to Letitia and patted my bottom, then clicked her fingers and pointed at the floor: I climbed down without even thinking about it.

1...456789