Summer Lightning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile, she removed Jarrod's condom and beckoned me forward. I went back to spit-roast and this time we both sucked on Rhett together as Jarrod went in hard from behind. I was grateful for Phoenix's long arms as it meant she could finger me as we worked to add to the pleasure.

The thrill as my orgasm began to build was beyond words and to feel a cock in my mouth as another pounded into me was almost unreal. Add Phoenix into the equation and I was on Cloud Nine. I thrust myself back hard against Jarrod's motion and tried to take Rhett all the way, feeling as if they would meet somewhere in the middle of me and bump into each other it was so intense. Phoenix held onto my head to stop it from rocking. I had been mouth-fucked before but this was a feral assault from Rhett and it was utterly wonderful.

Every nerve ending seemed to be screaming at me as I came and as she had done the night before, Phoenix pulled him out of my mouth and jerked him off across my face. It rained down on me as I shivered and shuddered and Jarrod kept on going and going. Again, I stared into the phone Phoenix held up then lost myself in sheer bliss as she kissed me. Cum-kissing was fast becoming one of my very favorite things and felt even better while being fucked from behind with fingers flying on my clit, coming over and over, moaning, crying, screaming in joy.

At last I could take no more and held my hand up. Jarrod pulled out and for a second there was calm and silence. Then Phoenix laid me down on my back and motioned Jarrod to straddle me. His hot, sticky cock felt amazing between my breasts and Phoenix squeezed them together as he went up between them. It was something else I had never done before but it was soon another addiction for me. The sight of the head of his cock reappearing from between my tits mesmerised me as the little eye winked at me as if to say hello.

Then on about the twentieth stroke, the little eye opened a tad wider and a lovely spurt of cum shot out across my chest and throat, some making it to my chin. Phoenix finished him off and just to make sure I still liked doing it, we swapped cum once more.

If I ever need reminding that I still like swapping cum, the pictures the guys took only go to prove it.

Thereafter, it was an even longer and more torrid night than the one before. At four in the morning, I again whispered my thanks to Phoenix and I told her it couldn't get any better than what we had done together.

She didn't say anything, but something in her look told me that maybe I was wrong about that.

And even better, Cassie and Maddie were green with envy when I relayed my latest adventures back down the coast.

Nine -- The Truth Will Out

After the madness of the previous couple of days I was back on my own again as Phoenix returned to Boston with Rhett and Jarrod. In truth I needed the rest as it had been a compete fuck-fest that left me wanting more, but maybe not for a while. Even my toys got a break as I went back to finger action to give my slightly raw pussy some TLC.

When Phoenix returned it was business as usual, either in my condo or her guest room. Most evenings she met me after my shift at Dockside and we adjourned for beers in the hope of finding willing victims to lure back to our adjoined lairs. When, as expected, no suitable candidates put themselves forward, we walked home alone and found new and devious ways of entertaining one another.

I was still puzzled as to why her main bedroom was always off limits. One night as we warmed up in her guest room, I decided it was time to find out the truth. When she became evasive and mentioned her new enterprise yet again, I wasn't going to back down.

"Hey, I keep hearing about this 'web thing' of yours. I'm pretty sure a bedroom is not the place to set up a digital office. It would be in here or downstairs in the den." I straddled her chest and wagged a finger in her face. "So, 'fess up lady. Something you're not telling me, and Detective Olson will find out the truth."

"Shit, first you come on to me before I get a chance to come on to you, and now you beat me to it again."

"Beat you to what?"

"After the way you handled Rhett and Jarrod, I was thinking it was about time you found out my sordid little secret. Just waiting for the right time."

"What sordid little secret?"

"The one you ain't gonna get to know if I suffocate with you sitting on my chest."

"Fair point." I got off her chest. "Is it the right time now?"

"Looks like it." She got up from the bed and stood next to me. "Summer, I hope you don't judge me harshly on what you are about to see. From what I know of you, I don't think you will, but... come with me."

Intrigued, I followed her down the hall and she opened her bedroom door. The room was a mirror image of mine and at first glance there was nothing out of the ordinary. The bed was bigger, but there was no sign of any office equipment. I stepped inside at her bidding and tried to work out what I was supposed to be seeing.

Then I saw them - the cameras mounted on each of the four bedposts. There was another on the wall above the bed and one on the ceiling next to the central light. There may well have been more, but my sight was drawn to four tripods ranged along the side wall, ready for deployment. Two had additional cameras on them, the other two spotlights. There was a top-of-the-range laptop open on the nightstand.

My hand went to my mouth as realisation dawned, my throat tight. "Oh fuck - your new web thing. It's not just 'boring shit,' is it?"

Phoenix now stood by the foot of the bed. "Some of it is, Summer. I really am a web administrator. That's the legit part -- the boring part. But the rest of it - my little... side-line. That's not boring. At least not to me, not by a long shot. I don't think you'll find it boring either."

She walked over and took my hand. "You've obviously sussed it. I am a cam-girl going under the screen name of Phoenix Aflame. A clips-for-sale girl. Call it what you will. So... are you cool with that Summer Olson or are you gonna run a mile?"

Without looking behind me, I kicked the door shut with my heel.

Her relief was palpable. "Guess that's a good start."

"I wanna see."

"You sure?"

I could barely get the words out. "I... wanna... see. Show me, Phoenix."

She wiped her brow dramatically. "Thank fuck! Please sit, Summer. A short history lesson first."

Stunned and fascinated, I sat at the top of the bed as she paced the room. "Ok, I'm finally good to go here after getting the last of the gear in Boston last week. I've done a few solo shows so far but most of my output has been with friends before I arrived up here as I learned the ropes as a guest. My friend Kai in Boston got me into it when I helped her set up her studio. She introduced me to the other guys and I love doing it with them all, so it seems natural to go out on my own. We've formed a little collective to support each other and we all drift in and out of each other's set-ups. Across us all, we've got most things covered."

This was such a turn-on. "So, like wow, I've made out with a porn star!"

"Starlet maybe. Got a few followers and subscribers and some decent reviews. It's early days."

"Fuck, Phoenix, this is A-mazing. What sort of things do you do?"

"Depends on who I'm working with." She tapped them off on her fingers. "Some girl-on-girl and light bondage stuff with Kai. Threesomes and more with Aspen and her friends. When Mallory's around, mainly smoking fetish and jerk-off stuff. There are various other combinations depending on who's running the show. Fuck, it's complicated. Can barely keep track myself!"

She flopped down on the bed next to me and patted it with her palm. "And for this little patch of real estate, I have big plans. So far it's me all on my lonesome with my toys, my potty mouth and maybe a little vaping for those that like it, but that is gonna change when my friends start coming over to party!"

I went all formal on her again. "My, you are so daring, Miss Lafayette. I could not imagine someone of my innocence recording myself doing such lewd and base acts with others. In fact I can barely bring myself to think of you doing it. Would you by any chance have some proof of your actions, as I cannot quite believe your words."

She responded in kind. "I do indeed, Miss Olson. I hope you are broad-minded and not easily shocked, for I fear a delicate soul such as yourself may swoon at my adventures. We will start with me doing profane and unseemly things to my own body. Then we will progress to my sinning with others, who will no-doubt join me in Hell's Inferno when our time is up, thanks to our acts of such wanton depravity."

She nudged me in the ribs. "Then if ya haven't already soaked the bed, you can fuck my lights out!"

Oh, what a show it was. Her solo stuff was hot enough, talking dirty, playing with her toys, vaping. Her editing was excellent and each scene cut from camera to camera, giving different viewpoints of the action. One clip was just of her voice, doing an ASMR piece. With headphones on, it had me almost coming on the spot. If jerk-off instructions had that effect on me, goodness knew what a horny, lonely guy would be like. Few guys I had known would be able to get halfway to the end of it without succumbing.

But it was her collaborations that really got me going. Kai was a big, tattooed lady with a fair bit of metal on show. I had never watched any bondage stuff before, so it came as a bit of a shock. Phoenix assured me it was all fairly mild stuff and the restraints were more for teasing and pleasure than inflicting pain. I wasn't so sure, but the shiny, sexy outfits they wore and the abandon with which they went at each other soon had me wondering what it would be like to be a part of. One, where Kai tied and teased a nipple-clamped Phoenix to a shattering orgasm with a barrage of toys left me open-mouthed.

Phoenix was very pleased I enjoyed it. "Think you'd like to be tied up?"

"Long as you don't hurt me."

She tweaked my nipple and I squealed. "Need a little bit of pain just to keep things hot. You like my clamps and your little butt-plug, don't you?"

I did, but I was still a novice in that area. "Maybe, we'll see. Come on, show me more. My wet patch isn't big enough yet."

We were there for another hour and I marvelled at the range of things she did. As she said, they had most things covered between them and I loved her scene with a girl called 'Rhode Island Red'. Unsurprisingly she was a redhead from Providence, and they performed with an unnamed guy who's identity was never shown. When I asked why, she laughed.

"Just a friend who's happy to help out but wants to stay anonymous. Gets to fuck two horny ladies and watch them swap his load at the end. We get the money shot, so we get the money. He goes home happy and can watch it back anytime as a fond reminder."

One of my favorites was a ten minute clip of her being taken from behind by another anonymous guy. It was just a close up of her face as she vaped and reacted to the intense fucking he gave her. By the end my wet patch was a little bigger and I wanted to be there to kiss her as she came, vapor billowing up. I was becoming a right little fetish queen.

She was about to move on when I stopped her. "Wait a minute. Was that Jarrod?"

She grinned. "Took ya long enough!"

When she passed by her work with someone called PinkyBlue, I asked her why.

"That's Aspen's screen name. Can't give all my secrets up on day one, can I? We'll finish with the amazing Mallory. She is the lady who owns this condo. She hires it out to me and the plan is we use it as something of a home-base for our operations. We wanna ramp things up a little -- take it to the next level. We've got big plans and this place is part of them. So, wanna see me and the owner of this cabin in the woods light up the screen."

"Hell yeah."

"Ok, so -- Mallory Felder. Well, she's a hot-bodied forty-something who dresses and acts like she's Aspen's age. For a while she was Aspen's step-mom and Aspen got her into all of this."

I did a double take. "What, so this Mallory fucks Aspen who was her stepdaughter?"

"Only after she split up with her Dad. Mallory wouldn't sleep with her until after they divorced." She laughed at my open-mouthed reaction. "See, told you it's complicated!"

"Shit, so let me get this right. She seduced her ex-stepdaughter?"

Phoenix shook her head. "No, it was the other way around. Aspen's quite a kid."

This was all getting a little freaky. "And no-one can say no to Aspen."

"Exactly, which is why you ain't gonna see her just yet. Mallory's hot enough though."

She sure was hot enough. Dark, brooding and sensuous and oozing sexuality. Once more there was an anonymous male involved and the piece was entitled, 'Smoke Rings.'

It seemed a strange title until Mallory lit a long, black cigarette. She held it in a red-gloved hand and blew a plume across the guys quivering erection. Then she held it to Phoenix's lips and she did the same. Phoenix was in a black leather harness and looked amazing.

"Didn't think you smoked."

"I don't anymore." She pointed at the screen. "Unless I'm with Mallory Felder. Like her ex-stepdaughter, she's a hard lady to say no to."

By the end, I had to agree. My vape was one thing and I would never ever do what they were doing, but the action was so fucking hot. It was quite a show as they licked and sucked at the erection and shared the smoke and blew it on the tumescent shaft and head. The guy obviously loved the treatment he was getting and his cum-shot was impressive, shooting spurt after spurt into the air as his buttocks arched off the bed. Mallory's gloved fingers massaged the base of his shaft as she blew more smoke on him, Phoenix edging him with her forefinger, eyes wide with lust. I expected a clean-up job but Mallory merely took a long pull on the cigarette and drew Phoenix in for a lingering, smoky kiss as the scene faded.

Phoenix looked up at me. "Ok, show's over. Whaddya think?"

In answer, I took her vape pen from her hand, sucked on it hard and drew her in for a kiss every bit as long, lingering and sensuous as the one I had just witnessed.

Then I asked her if the harness she wore in the movie was in her wardrobe.

It was and she had another one as well, this one in red. We were both about the same size.

She looked sensational in hers and I loved the look and feel of mine.

It was a very long night indeed and she let me keep the harness.

Ten -- An Offer I Can't Refuse

"Summer, I have another solo show in the can and ready to roll out. Would you like to see it?"

"Duh! Cue it up, cuddle me in and let's go. I promise no naughty touching before the end!"

"No, gonna leave you to watch this one on your own. Only nine minutes. I'll be downstairs."

"Why?"

"Don't wanna distract you. You'll see. It's all set up to go. See ya in ten."

Wondering what she had planned, I hit the button and was transfixed from the first frame until the last. Not quite believing what I had just witnessed, I wasn't even aware she was back in the room until she put a finger under my chin, pressed gently and my teeth clicked together.

"Mouth's been wide open so long, I was worried you might swallow a fly."

I stared at the image onscreen, unable to speak. Phoenix's grinning face stared up at me, frozen in time, distorted by the rivulets of her juices that ran down the camera lens. She had just squirted all over it as she masturbated. As she did so, she had told the story of how she had recently met a young girl, who 'shone like a summer's day' and who had seduced her and become her almost constant lover since then.

I finally found the words. "Phoenix, have you released that video yet?"

"No."

"Are you going to?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it's your call. You can either cue it up for release at midnight tonight or consign it to the trash. I know what I'd prefer you to do."

Shaking like a leaf, I ran the video back one minute, to the point just before Phoenix's slim body shook with an earth-shattering orgasm and she drenched the camera. Her words were drawn from her as if a torturer were extracting a confession. Her chest heaved, gasping out the syllables as her fingers scrubbed at her swollen clit.

"This is how... you make me feel, Summer. This is what... you do to me. I know you'd make everyone watching you... feel the same. I wanna do this with you so they can all see it. I'm... I'm gonna come thinking of you, Summer. Fucking coming, oh fuck, I'm fucking..."

The scene switched to a close up of her face, contorted in the ecstasy of her orgasm. "Please, Summer. Let these lovely people see what you got, babe! Let's do this together for them, yeah?"

There was another switch, back to her fingers, now an absolute blur as she went even harder and a long, drawn-out, keening wail rent the air. The camera rocked as she squirted over it, her body shuddering before the scene was obscured by her fluids as they rained down over the lens. I hoped her camera was waterproof.

All was still for a moment then a pink and white blur moved towards the camera and a hand wiped the worst of the excess from the lens.

She smiled out of the screen, her white hair plastered to her flushed face. "You and me together next time Summer, yeah? Pretty please?"

We both sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity. I thought of my shattered dream back in Rakes Point. I thought of what I had become since I met Phoenix Lafayette in Coldwater Bay. I wondered what my folks and my friends would think. I realised I didn't care about my folks and Cassie and Maddie would likely be mad with jealousy.

Then I thought of how I felt when Phoenix and I made out in front of Rhett and Jarrod. There had been no nervousness, no reticence from me. I had just found it a complete turn-on that two guys were getting off on watching us. I thought about the four or five times I had kissed Phoenix in public.

I didn't have to think any longer.

I backed out to the menu page and cued it up for release. Phoenix Lafayette fell into my arms with a triumphant whoop and we made love all night, working out storyboards for when Summer Olson became a cam-girl, a clips-for-sale girl -- or, as Phoenix had said - whatever I wanted to call it.

Eleven -- Summer Lightning

I finished my shift and walked out of the café into a lovely, warm late afternoon with the now familiar clink of the rigging in the harbor and the birdsong adding to the idyllic scene. Phoenix waited for me as she did most evenings, leaning on the harbor wall, vapor trickling from her pursed lips. It was how she always greeted me now, knowing how it turned me on. A guaranteed little aphrodisiac to start the evening.

We kissed and arm in arm walked towards the Boathouse. Not a word was spoken until we both had a beer in front of us. Phoenix raised her glass.

"To a lovely evening ahead, Miss Olson. I think I shall treat you to dinner tonight."

"Ooh yeah, corn dog for me please!"

"Not here. I thought maybe the Oyster Shack."

I did a double take. "Whoa, lady. My eyes watered just reading the menu. Seen their prices?"

"I have, but it will be worth it. Oysters are an aphrodisiac, so they say. And since it is a special occasion..."

"What special occasion?"

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise for you. Your debut video went live two nights ago."

I suddenly felt very scared. "Oh fuck. They hate it, don't they? You're just easing the pain with a fancy meal."

"Au contraire, ma chere. One of the fastest moving I've ever put out, solo or collaboration. Last count I had fifty-six new subscribers, over three thousand uploads. Wanna hear the reviews?"

I grimaced. I hadn't realised just how scared I would be once it was out in the public domain. "Must I?"