Summer Lightning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes - you must, as must any artiste -- which is what you are now. I shall quote at random." She looked at her phone, then cleared her throat and reeled them off.

Thank you Phoenix, so glad Summer said 'yes'

Can I have Summer that?

Fuck me, what a babe!

You lit up the screen together. Fucking A!

She is 'Summer Lightning'!

One of the most intense g-g scenes in years

A star is born

Can I give six stars? Got it on a loop!

She paused. "There's a lot more. Want me to go on?"

I felt a very warm glow inside. "Yes please."

After another twenty or so reviews, I had to ask her to stop as I was completely overwhelmed. The current rating was 4.85 and it was her highest so far. Over our second beer, she suddenly went back to her phone and scrolled down a few pages.

"Something just struck me. 'She is Summer Lightning'! It was someone called DizzySasGirl95 who said it. I'm gonna contact her and give her free membership to the whole group."

"Why?"

"Cuz she's just given you your screen name is why. Welcome to the world, Summer Lightning!"

I loved it and we toasted my new name with beer, and later with champagne. The oysters and the rest of the seafood were amazing and the meal was one of the best I had ever had. The lovemaking afterwards was pretty spectacular too and it was a shame there were no cameras involved.

DizzySasGirl95 got a nice surprise when Phoenix contacted her and we promised her that if we were ever in Saskatchewan, we would look her up.

Our next two features were also well received. In the first, I pretended to be a sweet, innocent girl walking in on her housemate masturbating before reluctantly joining her. In the second, we vaped up each other's pussies before doing our thing with the Hitachi. It was my first on-screen squirt, straight into Phoenix's face, and got us rave reviews for the clean-up scene.

As we lay watching it for the fifth time, I kissed her. "So what's next, Miss Lafayette?"

She sounded non-committal. "Oh, we'll see. I gotta go back to Boston this weekend anyways."

I put on my pet lip. "Oh, right. Ok, I'll just play on my own then."

"No you won't. You're coming with me. Time you met my friends, young lady."

Despite my excitement, there was a lurch in my stomach. "Oh really? That Kai lady looks a bit scary."

"With good reason. Gonna need your best 'innocent abroad' persona for the scenario we got planned for you."

"Oh shit, will I survive?"

"You better do. Aspen's gonna be in town with her boyfriend Scott. Got a great storyboard planned for you with them as well."

"The Aspen no-one can say no to?"

"The very same."

"Why can't anyone say 'no' to Aspen, Phoenix?"

She took a long pull on her vape pen and blew it into my face. "You'll find out on Saturday. Now show me why no-one can say 'no' to Summer Lightning either. You've got a busy weekend coming up young lady and you need to practise hard."

I hadn't realised the cameras were on. By the end of the night, we had our fourth scene in the bag and Phoenix let me edit it the next day. There was a lot of vaping and wide-open pussy lips. I felt so proud as I added the end graphic.

'Vaping and Gaping' with Phoenix Aflame and Summer Lightning. Produced and Edited by Summer.

I was becoming an expert at this!

Then we went to Boston and I realised I was just getting started.

Twelve -- The Boston Me Party

The thing that struck me about the reviews of the work we did in Boston was not that they commented on how hot it was -- that was a given or Kai and Phoenix would not allow it to go out. It was the fact that so many people remarked on what a great little actress I was.

I wasn't acting. I wasreacting. Almost every expression on my face was genuine, whether it was sheer terror, utter pleasure or delighted surprise. Phoenix wouldn't let me see the raw footage until she had edited it. When we played them back three nights after we returned, I was barely able to believe the girl onscreen was twenty-one-year-old Summer Ingrid Olson from Rakes Point, New England.

To say it was a mystery weekend was an understatement. Phoenix wanted everything to be a surprise for me. I had a small inkling what was going to happen in my scene with Aspen and Scott, but not a clue what to expect from the one with Kai.

I had seen her onscreen with Phoenix, but until she removed my blindfold seven minutes into a sixteen minute feature, I had not seen her in real life. By that time she and Phoenix had caressed, fingered, licked and sucked at me and given me a few sharp taps with a cane. I had also begged them to believe I was going to be a good girl and would never smoke again.

Then the real fun began. One of them -- it turned out to be Kai -- fitted a leather collar around my neck. Inspired by Phoenix's look, I had begun to wear chokers and liked the feel of the soft material around my neck. But I didn't like the feel of something that dangled down my bare back. My guess was a chain and there was something on the end of that chain. I didn't have long to wonder as Kai removed my blindfold, then took my hands and whispered in my ear.

"This is what happens to naughty girls who smoke, Summer. All tied and secured and ready for their punishment."

That was what inspired my look of terror. I had no idea what was coming and once my hands were behind my back and secured together by more leather straps, I was genuinely shaking. Possibly ten percent of that was anticipation, the rest pure fear.

She was exactly as I recalled from the videos I had seen of her -- large, buxom, tattooed and with studs in her nose, lip and eyebrows. Clear blue eyes gazed into mine behind dark-rimmed glasses and her ruby red lips parted in a wicked smile. Her black hair was in a chignon and she wore a red latex jumpsuit. Phoenix was in a matching electric blue one and at the sight of them both, my ratio of anticipation to fear balanced out a little more evenly.

Kai wasn't a very convincing head teacher, with her dark, brooding Goth look, but I thought I played the naughty little pigtailed schoolgirl very well, wearing only a school tie, my plaid skirt, a pair of Converse Hi-Tops and knee-length socks to match my skirt.

By far the worst part for me was the scene-setting shot we recorded long after the action was over. I was caught smoking outside in the yard by 'Miss Phoenix', my supposed house-tutor, who then dragged me before the 'headmistress' by my tie. I said I would vape, but they said it wouldn't work, so I gave in. It was horrible and I was so glad it was a very short scene.

However, my reward for promising to be good was a mind-blowing ride on Kai's favorite new toy, a sit-on fucking machine that the two women forced me down on as I struggled and pleaded with them not to hurt me. I was surprised to find that I loved being helpless and restrained, especially when the fat, vibrating dildo slid up inside me as they lowered me onto the curved seat. I shivered and shook as Kai controlled the infernal machine which buzzed inside me like a malevolent swarm of hornets. It was fucking amazing. Phoenix alternated between pressing a Hitachi against my nipples and clit and gave me the odd 'reminder' to be a good girl with another tap from the cane.

Even days later, my throat was still a little raw from the screaming and moaning as they left it running and forgot about me in the background and got down to some pretty tasty action themselves. Mercifully for me, after a few minutes, the camera closed in on the two women and behind the scenes I was soon released from my torment as the machine was switched off. On the playback, my screams continued over Kai and Phoenix's fevered action as if I were still undergoing my ordeal, courtesy of Phoenix's editing skills.

The final scene was of me, head down, bathed in sweat, whimpering softly at the ferocity of the orgasm that had just ripped through me.

Kai moved in and took me by the chin and lifted my flushed face towards the camera. "Summer, have you learned your lesson, you naughty girl? Do you promise you will never smoke again?"

I blinked back imaginary tears -- one of the few real bits of acting I did that day. "Will that be my punishment each time I am caught smoking, Miss Kai?"

She squeezed my cheeks gently, her eyes ablaze. "Yes it will, Summer. So what do you say?"

I never thought I would be capable of the knowing, smouldering look I gave the camera. "May I have another cigarette please, Miss Phoenix?"

Maybe I was quite a good little actress after all.

Now it was done I was quite proud of it. It was something completely different for me. Way out of my comfort zone, I felt I had coped with it all pretty well and now had the confidence to try more extreme things, especially if they involved restraints. Kai was really nice afterwards, belying her scary appearance, and she was highly complementary about my new fledgling skills. Our 'cooldown' session was long and languid and she showed she had a more tender side to her nature.

Back in Coldwater Bay, as the action ended, Phoenix was equally as complimentary. "Sometimes things are just meant to happen, Summer. Fate. Serendipity. Coincidence. Call it what you will, but you and me ending up living next door was just meant to be. You are a fucking star, girl and make no mistake. Wanna see the PinkyBlue one now?"

I did, but I was so wet, I needed a break. We had decided not to watch them in bed as we knew we would likely be distracted by each other. We were in the den of Phoenix's condo, watching them on a huge screen. After two runs through of what had become 'Summer's Broken Promise,' we needed a little cooling down. It was almost an hour later that I got to see the next piece we recorded and after that, we barely got any sleep that night.

Phoenix hovered a finger over the 'start' button on her remote. "Erm, Summer babes, I did a little intro to set the scene for this one this afternoon out back. Hope you like it!"

She hit the button and we were immediately transported onto her terrace. Her onscreen image pulled on her vape and took a sip from a glass of wine. "Hey guys, welcome back. Got a real treat for you today. Got some favorite old friends and a rapidly rising star on the scene coming together -- and boy, do they come together! Most of you will know PinkyBlue and Scott, but if you're not familiar with Summer Lightning, then you should be and soon will be."

There was a little more vaping and a little more drinking and the camera panned back to show Phoenix naked on her lounger, her laptop by her side. Her left hand was digging between her legs.

"So, the scenario here is a riff on a familiar story -- poor little innocent girl walks in on her more experienced, worldly-wise roomie getting it on with her well-endowed guy." She waved her hand airily. "Yeah, yeah -- all been done before, I know. But this one is a little different. You see, the USP of this scene is that the lovely Summer had never met or even set eyes on PinkyBlue and Scott before she walked in on them. What you see are genuine reactions -- just like if it was really happening."

She blew a long stream of vapor towards the camera and her fingers went even deeper. "Fuck, it sure looks real to me! I musta seen it ten times and I've come each time. You're gonna fucking love it. So here it is. PinkyBlue, Scotty Brooks and Summer Lightning in 'There is a Price to Pay.' Enjoy!"

I hugged her to me and thanked her. The intro was perfect and I recalled the frisson I felt as Phoenix tracked me walking down the hallway towards the bedroom in which Aspen 'PinkyBlue' Ventura and Scott Brooks were already hard at it. Phoenix had never let me see even one second of Aspen's scenes, wanting it to be a big surprise. I had been given a few opening lines and when we rehearsed them, Phoenix stood in for Aspen.

Once those lines were spoken, it was down to us to see where things took us.

Almost in disbelief, I watched myself approach the bedroom door to check on whether my 'new roomie' was settling in ok. There are no prizes for guessing the outfit I wore. It was becoming something of a trademark and I had already decided I needed to expand my wardrobe.

As I opened the door, I said my opening line. "Hey, Aspen how's it going? Everything ok?" Then I saw what was going on in her room.

Phoenix froze the action. "That's why people think you're a great actress, Summer. That wide-eyed look of sheer surprise -- a hint of innocence, a little fear and a lot of 'fuck, can I join in.'"

"No acting, Phoenix. All of those things shot into my fevered brain unbidden. I mean, come on, a cute blue-haired elfin girl and a guy with the biggest cock I've ever seen getting it on yards from me? I'd have crawled over broken glass to get involved! Fuck, how does she take that thing all the way?"

Phoenix gave me a quizzical look. "Shit, was that the biggest cock you've ever had? Oh you poor girl."

"And you were the one that said size doesn't matter."

"Did I?"

"Uh-huh. So you've had bigger?"

"Miss Olson, I do not discuss such vulgar things. The dimensions of my gentlemen friends' appendages shall remain a secret only known to them and I." She pressed the pause button again. "Yeah I have actually, but only once and it fucking hurt. Now shut up and watch!"

My wide-eyed onscreen persona stepped into the room and Aspen broke off from her work, wiping her mouth as saliva dripped onto Scott's impressive erection. She lay on her tummy, feet in the air, waving happily to and fro. She had the cutest voice imaginable and her big eyes gazed up at me from behind red-rimmed glasses.

"Oh, hiya Summer. All good thanks. This is my boyfriend Scott. Say hi to Aspen, Scott!"

Scott said 'hi' and I then knew why no-one could say 'no' to Aspen. She was utterly adorable. A tiny waif, with a mass of kingfisher-blue hair down to her slim waist and a few little bits of embedded metal here and there. I could see why Phoenix had kept them both under wraps until that moment.

She was right - the situation felt so real that I really did forget I was making a porn movie. Watching it back, it struck me that I had never really considered it before. Until then, I was just fucking for pleasure with someone while we recorded it. As I lay watching the playback with Phoenix, it hit me.

I was making movies for not only my own, but other people's enjoyment as well. For people to hopefully fuck to or to jack off to. I was making porn movies. I was a porn star, albeit a relatively minor one. There was no other way of describing it, no way of glossing it up. I felt a strange sense of pride at those thoughts.

My reverie was interrupted by Aspen's voice from the TV. "Come join us, Summer. Plenty to go round!"

I spoke another of my scripted lines. "No, sorry -- my bad for barging in unannounced."

She beckoned me forward with a big grin. "Come on, you wanna. I can see it in your eyes." She waved the huge thing at me. Her tiny hand was nowhere near able to close around the shaft. "It's really nice. Come on, have a little lick, see if you like it. I'm sure you will."

Oh I liked it all right, but I couldn't show it just yet. I walked forward as if I was fighting demons and angels talking to me on my shoulders. That gave me a bright idea.

I hit the pause button and looked at Phoenix. "How about we do a little voice over of me giving in to the demon on my left shoulder as it shouts down the innocent angel on the other."

Her nostrils flared. "Wow, you really are getting rather good at this, Miss Lightning. A fine idea indeed. We'll record the voiceover and I'll add the graphics tomorrow."

She resumed playback and I held onto her tightly. With a look of sheer wonder, I recalled the feeling as I took him in my mouth, the hot glans filling me up like no cock had ever done before. I couldn't wait to feel it go all the way home when I straddled him.

Then came the last bit of script as Aspen put her hand on my shoulder. "There is a price to pay, Summer."

I lifted my head. "What's that, Aspen?"

She wriggled round and opened her legs. It was the most perfect little pussy I had ever seen. Beautiful, enticing, pouting little pink folds, glistening lips, a tiny stud in one of them and a neatly trimmed Brazilian the same color as her hair. She pointed to it with a sweet smile on her face.

"You gotta say 'hi' to PinkyBlue as well."

I barely heard my hushed reply on playback as my head moved towards the enticing target. "Yeah, ok. I can do that. Hi, PinkyBlue!"

After that, I literally forgot I was working. It was such a blast to be with Aspen and Scott and for the next forty minutes, we had just gone with the flow, barely needing any direction from Phoenix or Kai as they hovered around us. He felt every bit as good inside me as I hoped and I marvelled as Aspen took him all the way in her pretty little ass. I realised then I still had some way to go. I lapped at her 'PinkyBlue', the glorious pussy that provided her screen name and watched in awe as Scott slid in and out of her, inches from my face.

I came with him hammering into me from behind, Aspen underneath me, licking at my clit as my second, frighteningly intense orgasm of that unforgettable weekend almost tore me in two.

Then the coup-de-grace as we switched places and Scott came inside her, his cock still slick with my juices. He pulled out into my mouth and I sucked hard on him, running the last of his cum across my lips and chin. He rolled away and Aspen's tiny hands gripped the sheets as though she was scared of flying off into the air.

Then she let out a piercing, heart-rending scream as I sucked on PinkyBlue, her fists now drumming on the bed. I had never experienced anything like it -- the musky taste of her mingled with Scott's creamy cum.

I gripped Phoenix's arm for grim death as I watched myself dribble it all back into Aspen's open mouth. A tear ran down my cheek as I recalled the sheer and utter euphoria of that moment.

The fact that it was recorded for posterity filled me with joy. One of the best moments of my life was there to relive over and over. Even better, hopefully thousands of people would get off to it and gain almost as much pleasure as Aspen, Scott and I had done.

The cum-swap scene went on for a good two minutes and it was incredible to think I had done such an incendiary scene with people I had just met. As two sticky, wet faces grinned at the camera and the action froze, I burst into tears.

Phoenix hugged me. "Just mind-blowing, Summer and I think your fine idea will add an extra spice to it."

I wiped my eyes and sniffed. "Am I really a porn star, Phoenix?"

She kissed away a rogue tear. "I think that describes you rather well, Summer Lightning!"

Summer Lightning. She was becoming quite a little star. Phoenix Aflame and Summer Lightning, rocking the world of people we had never met and probably never would.

Yeah, I could cope with that.

Thirteen -- Back to Earth

Of course, not everything goes smoothly and as summer wore on and I racked up more and more adventures, I began to dread my weekly calls home. At first they had been more concerned about the condo than my welfare. As long as I hadn't burned it to the ground or had any wild parties, it was assumed I was fine.

They were as unenthusiastic about my new barista role as I expected, as of course it was not a 'proper job'. Unsurprisingly, I neglected to tell them about how I supplemented my income from the café and conveniently forgot to mention the new enhancements that certainly I and my new friends thought gave added value to Summer 'Lightning' Olson.

I could now boast three very pretty tattoos and my nipples were adorned by little beaded rings that felt just great when Phoenix sucked on them. They also felt great when she didn't and I just loved them.