Summer Lightning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I waited for my Mom to call that afternoon, I kept glancing at the ring of entwined branches and flowers circling my upper right arm. It had settled down nicely but the matching band around my left ankle was only a day old and still stung and itched like hell. The other one was not on view. It was a tiny phoenix on my left hip - partly a homage to what the real Phoenix had done for me, but also to symbolise my own small rebirth. I couldn't think of anything profound to have etched on my skin, so I went for the old classic to sit alongside my little bird aflame.

Carpe Diem

Ok, it was corny and cliched, but I had certainly seized the day with Phoenix that fateful evening out on the terrace and it just felt right.

Then Mom called and told me the great news. They were going to put the condo up for sale. Fucking great -- they had ruined one dream for me by not selling it and now they were going to ruin another dream by doing what they should have done months before. Then I thought about it more logically. If they had sold it for me back then, I wouldn't be where I was now. Would I be happier running a café back home or doing what I was doing now?

I couldn't get my head around it all, so I gave up in annoyance, said goodbye and cried my eyes out to Phoenix later that evening.

She hugged me in tight. "Hey, don't worry. We'll think of something to keep you here. The career of Summer Lightning is not going to founder on the rocks if me and the guys have anything to do with it. When are your folks going to the market?"

"Not sure, but pretty soon. Just like them -- they let things sit and sit for ages and do nothing, then suddenly it's all urgent and must be done now. I bet they've seen the cost of the energy bills since I've been here and realised they're paying out money for no return. I'm not sure I'll be able to afford a place up here to rent, even with my two jobs."

"Ok, leave it with me. If all else fails, I got room here. Cheap board and lodgings!"

"You'd wanna kick me out within a week."

"Maybe. We'll see." She seemed deep in thought and I knew her well enough not to push, so left it alone.

To my horror, two days later, a 'For Sale' board went up outside the condo. Time was ticking. There was nothing I could do -- it was all in the hands of fate now.

A week later, there was still no news and Phoenix had gone up the coast to do some work with Mallory, who lived an hours' drive away in a place called Smugglers Cove. I was looking forward to seeing what nefarious adventures they got up to and Phoenix had promised I could have a crack at editing one of them.

I loved working in the café but at that moment, I just wanted to be home alone with my toys and to hook little weights onto my nipple rings as I watched the rushes of their latest creation. I also hoped to get to do some mutual remote masturbation down the line with Phoenix. She had bought me a little panty vibe and she could control it via her phone. It made for some fun evenings when she was away and also when she was not. One particular evening in the Salty Dog Tavern, I was very glad we were secreted away in a booth and was sure as we walked home, I left a trail on the ground.

My thoughts barely strayed from matters sexual and the afternoon dragged for once. Five-thirty took a long time coming. By five-fifteen, the place had cleared nicely and it looked like I would be away on time. I went out to clear the last few tables and my heart sank at the sight of a new customer -- a solitary figure facing away from me, hunched over a table overlooking the river. Cursing, I walked over. Whoever it was wore a hoodie. Despite the lovely day, the hood was up, obscuring her face. I took it to be a 'her' due to the diminutive size.

I summoned up more enthusiasm than I felt. "Hi, what can I get you this fine afternoon?"

She never turned towards me and muttered something I couldn't catch. I then realised she was on her phone as she snatched a wireless bud out of her ear distractedly.

"What?" It was a barely discernible grunt followed by a dismissive wave of her hand. "Oh... flat white."

Charming - not even a 'please' or 'thank-you'. I was about to ask if there was anything else when the ear bud went back in. Fuming, I retreated to fulfil the miserable little bitch's order.

Resisting the urge to spit in it, I went back out with her drink hoping this was the last of the day. Not only was she making me late for my liaison with Chinook Special, the Boathouse's new brew, but she was fucking rude as well.

It got no better when I put the drink down and she ignored me completely and continued mumbling into her phone. I flipped the digit to the back of her hooded head and made to go back in.

I stopped in my tracks at another grunt from behind me. "Hey, barista girl..."

I turned around as she pulled back her hood to reveal a tangled mane of kingfisher-blue hair. Aspen 'PinkyBlue' Ventura smiled her sweet little smile and waggled her fingers at me, her voice now back to her cute, breathy little purr. "Hiya Summer. Fancy seeing you here. Wanna grab a beer after work?"

We sat in the Boathouse and the beer was good, but the company was even better. I had loved making the scene with her and Scott and she was such a little force of nature. "So, what brings you to this little backwater then?"

"Well Mallory and Phoenix are hard at work, but it's that smoky fetish stuff. Yuck. Looks great, but I am going nowhere near it." She held up a key to Phoenix's condo. "So I came down to see my new friend Summer Lightning! Thought I'd call in for a few days and be neighborly. Know any parlor games to while away the evening, Summer? I thought we might record us playing one for our adoring public!"

I thought of the things I had done with Phoenix Aflame in the condo and now it was to be PinkyBlue and Summer Lightning. Shame Scott wasn't there as well, but I was pretty sure we could come up with something to entertain our fans.

Over three Chinooks each and dirty burgers, we planned and plotted our storyboard with meticulous precision. Then we went home slightly drunk, switched on the cameras and just fucked our ditzy little brains out for an hour. Though we didn't flood the camera as Phoenix had done, I certainly got a soaking as Aspen trilled and squeaked in the most delightful way as she squirted all over my face. The final scene was of us kissing and lapping up the mess she had made of me.

The next afternoon we had great fun editing it all down into a manageable fifteen minute slot and were so turned on after our editing session we never even made it up to town.

I had a bit of leave coming, so I booked a day off and Aspen and I walked out on the coast, drank coffee and beer and had a great time. Then we had an even better time back at the condo and made yet another movie together. It was so much fun I almost forgot Phoenix wasn't around.

Then the next morning I was on my way into the café when she called to say she was on her way back. The thought of a night with her and Aspen had me salivating.

It was a night to remember, but not for the reasons I hoped.

Fourteen -- A Night to Remember

I got back from the early shift, for once glad of it, as it meant I had more time to spend with my two favorite ladies. As I approached the condos, Phoenix's car was in the carport alongside Aspen's trail bike. Great -- the game would soon be on and I couldn't wait.

I had no sooner stepped over the threshold when my phone rang.

Mom.

It wasn't our appointed weekly time and she was a creature of habit, so I knew this wouldn't be good. My heart sank and when she told me her news, it hit the floor.

They had accepted an offer. "It's strange -- it wasn't the agents we went with. Another agency saw the sign out front as they drove by. They did a check on the place, found we were the owners and called us to say that someone on their books was urgently looking for a property in the area. They are mad keen on moving there. It's so lucky they saw the sign as there hasn't been a sniff so far. I bet you're dying to get home, aren't you, Summer? Must be lonely up there."

Yeah, so fucking lucky, so fucking lonely. Suddenly my night with my favorite ladies didn't seem quite so attractive. Thanks to my folks another dream was in tatters. I mumbled something about having made some friends, but it fell on deaf ears.

"You have friends here, Summer. All you need to do is put your mind to it and get a proper job and you'll be fine."

I felt anything but fine as the call ended. Then my phone rang again. This time, I was happy to pick up and tried not to sound too down. "Hey Aspen, how's it going?"

"Yeah great, Summer. I'm just up at Dockside with Phoenix."

"Oh shit, I just got back from there. Want me to come up and meet you?"

"No -- we're giving you space."

Not for the first time that summer I was lost. "Space?"

"Yeah space. Room. Solitude. Now go next door to Phoenix's place, the terrace, yeah?"

"Aspen..."

"Right now, Summer."

When I responded, I was talking to dead air. Despite loving her to bits, I felt low enough without Aspen playing silly games with me. I just wasn't in the mood. I ducked down between the fence posts as I had done so often and yet again wondered what was going on.

Cigarette smoke curled up from behind the chair Phoenix usually used and a soft voice carried over the still afternoon air. "Over here, Summer. Please come join me."

Now very curious, I walked into the seating area to be confronted by a dark-haired older woman in leggings and a short, tight leather jacket. She pulled on a long black cigarette and held out a hand.

"Hello Miss Olson, I've heard a lot about you and I love your work."

I took her hand. "Back at ya. The last time I saw Mallory Felder, she and Phoenix Aflame had just made a lucky gentleman's day."

"'Smoke Rings'. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, but not half as much as he did." I sat down opposite her.

"We did something similar last evening. I believe you will be editing it for us?"

"Indeed and I look forward to it." I took a deep breath. "Mallory, I seem to have been in strange situations a few times this summer and there is usually an ulterior motive. Aspen and Phoenix have obviously left us alone. To what do I owe this undeniable pleasure?"

She took a long pull on her cigarette and stubbed it out. She gestured to a jug on the table. "Long Island Iced Tea?"

I realised I badly needed a drink. "Don't mind if I do."

She poured two glasses and handed me one. "To getting to know you at last."

I touched my glass to hers. "And you. Look, Mallory, I'm sorry. Usually I'd be delighted to see you given what I've seen and heard from Phoenix, but I've just had some very bad news and I'm not in the mood for games. What is this about?"

She sipped her drink. "Bad news, huh? That could only be in relation to the 'For Sale' sign up out front."

My throat constricted and I nodded. Had I said anything, I would have burst into tears.

Mallory was quiet for a moment as if gathering her thoughts. "Don't worry, Summer. That sign will come down tomorrow as my offer on the property has just been accepted. No need to show me around, I've a pretty good idea what it looks like. I hear a very nice, very talented young girl lives there at the moment and I have no intentions of making her homeless. Does that change your mood, young lady?"

I could hardly breathe and could only stare as Aspen and Phoenix walked calmly up behind Mallory's chair. Phoenix pointed at me, grinning. "You're about to catch flies again, Summer Lightning!"

Aspen chimed in, her sweet face lit up by the biggest smile I had ever seen on it. "Say something then!"

I tried, but nothing came out. Then I began to cry and it was a long time before I was coherent enough to let Mallory Felder explain everything to me. After two Iced Teas and a few hits on Phoenix's vape I was just about ready to go. Aspen picked up the tale as Mallory and Phoenix watched on with amused expressions.

"So, bottom line is, the amazing Mallory Felder has an equally awesome friend called Taylor Whiteley. She owns a real estate agency up in Smugglers Cove. So there was no lucky drive-by to see the 'For Sale' sign, right? In a post-coital stupor, Phoenix told Mallory that the property next to the one she already owned was up for sale. Mallory then spoke to Taylor and she is a very resourceful and persuasive lady. She called your folks to say she had seen the sign on her way by and she had a buyer lined up. Blah blah, yadda yadda. Need I say more?"

Mallory butted in. "Yes -- if you're going to tell my story, get it right. It was pre-coital stupor, Aspen."

"Sorry Mallory, my bad. It's just because you fuck so much, there never seems to be a 'pre' phase."

Mallory shook her head. "And to think I set you up in the first place, PinkyBlue. No gratitude, only attitude."

She then went on herself. "So Summer, Phoenix already told you why I bought this place. My other line of work was going well, I was making a lot of money so I bought this as an investment and a base of operations. We call ourselves 'Cottage Industry'. I have ideas and this place is ideal -- discrete, self-contained, away from prying eyes. Phoenix has done a great job in setting it up. It's just already a little small for the plans I have."

She pointed over her shoulder to the place I had called home for the last three months. "Add that little pile into the mix and I think we have our ideal headquarters. You won't need to crawl through that fence anymore as it won't be there. Got plans to knock 'em through into one, set up a couple of studios. You and Phoenix can have separate rooms or share - down to you. Be a few other guest rooms for when the rest of us come to work."

I was stunned. "Wow, you seem to have worked all this out very quickly."

"Yes, contrary to Aspen's belief, we do have a little downtime between bouts of sexual deviancy. Phoenix and I discussed this as long and as hard as we went at each other."

Phoenix gave me a little grimace. "You ok with this, babe? A lot to take in."

"I have a million questions, but yes, I'm ok with it. Very ok." I walked over to Mallory and gave her a huge hug. "Thank you. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to repay you, but I'll have a lot of fun doing it."

She kissed me and she tasted smoky. I was going to have to get used to it. "The fun can start later. As with any deal, Summer, there is a Quid Pro Quo."

I sat back down. "Didn't think for one minute there wouldn't be. What have you got in mind?"

She looked from Phoenix to Aspen. "Would you girls like to go and entertain yourselves for a little while? Summer and I need to discuss something."

Without a word, they both headed towards the condo. It was clear who was in charge. At the door, Phoenix blew me a kiss and Aspen held both her hands up with her fingers crossed.

I held my breath, waiting for what was about to come. I had a feeling it was going to be pretty momentous. I was not wrong.

Mallory took a long drink and leaned forwards towards me. "Summer, I said this all fitted into my 'other work' and how it paid well. Care to guess what I do?"

Nothing was a surprise anymore. "Given everything else I've heard, I think I have a fair idea."

"Try me."

"You get paid for sex."

She held her hands up. "Mea culpa. You got me. Some would call me a whore, a prostitute. I like to say I am a 'high class escort'." She laughed. "Taylor calls me 'VW'. Nothing to do with German cars -- it stands for 'Vegas Whore'. A guy I fucked in a hotel there took me for a hooker I was so damned good and he paid me. I hated my job, I love sex. I gave it a try and to my surprise and delight, I made a go of it. I now have a very loyal band of clients spread over a wide area and they pay me and others top dollar. For some, discretion is paramount and they are prepared to pay even more. Even one as young as you would recognise the names of some of the not-so-innocent."

There was another pause for a drink. "I also run exclusive gatherings for discerning people to fulfil their fantasies and wildest dreams. Again all very discrete and refined. Aspen helps out occasionally, Phoenix has done a few. Even my friend Taylor. The lovely Scott is in big demand with ladies of a certain age back in Smugglers Cove. Even more so since they can say they get to fuck a porn star every few weeks."

I suddenly wished Phoenix had left her vape on the table. "So you all do porn and... other stuff you get paid for. I presume this is where the Quid Pro Quo comes in."

"Correct. Summer, I have no doubt that with your skills you could make a great success of it yourself. There are girls doing great things on the internet -- and in our organisation - that cannot hold a candle to you. You obviously love what you do. Your work with Phoenix, Aspen and the others is quite honestly world-class. You would be a huge asset to 'Cottage Industry' and I genuinely believe you and the other guys have what it takes to become big names in the industry."

She drained her cocktail glass. "I would love you to sign up with us for all aspects of our work. We are going places, Summer. All I ask you to do is think about it."

She walked over to me and stroked my hair gently. "As Phoenix says, there's a lot to take in. Take your time, there's no rush." She turned and walked back towards the condo.

For a second I sat there mutely, then remembered the tattoo on my hip. I shot out of my chair and crossed the distance between us like a bullet from a gun. I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her round and put my hands in her thick, black hair. I clamped my mouth to hers and almost sucked the life out of her as my hands ran across the sleek leather of her jacket, down on to her leggings. We were there for a long time and when I pulled away, I stepped back, breathless.

Her gaze was almost as penetrating as Phoenix's that fateful day at the café. "I'll take that as a 'yes.'"

"Please do. I did something similar to Phoenix on this terrace a few months ago and I have never regretted a moment of it. I've already had one dream shattered. No-one is taking this one from me. Look..."

I pulled down the waistband of my leggings to reveal my tattoo. "If I don't seize this day, I'll regret it forever."

"Good girl." She hugged me in tightly and I looked up over her shoulder to see two shadowy figures at an upstairs window bouncing up and down with their arms in the air, titties jiggling.

Mallory took my hand. "Phoenix was pretty sure you'd say yes, but she was also very nervous about it being a refusal."

"No way. I can't say no to Phoenix and of course, no-one can say no to Aspen. The thought of working with you guys is just so cool. It's like a dream I never had or thought I'd ever have has just come true. I hope my audition is long and strenuous."

She turned back towards the condo. "Oh you've already passed your audition, Summer -- many times over. Your work starts now."

At the door she stopped and put her hands on my shoulders. She drew me in and I kissed her tenderly. The leather and sleek leggings felt wonderful against my roaming hands and I couldn't wait to get going with her and see where this took me. I sent out a silent thank-you to Phoenix for believing in me three times -- the first time to try and seduce me, the second in convincing me to work with her, and now this. I owed her a lot and I resolved there and then to make sure I paid her back in spades.

Mallory smiled up at me. "Wow, kiss me like that with a cock between our mouths and we got a guaranteed winner!"

I smiled back. "Just name the time and I'll be there."

She glanced at her watch. "I believe you are acquainted with two gentlemen named Rhett and Jarrod? They will be here within the hour and will be staying for a couple of days. Maybe give them a few minutes to settle in before we ravish them!"