Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was grinning at me and I tried to smile thru the disappointment. After he was cleaned up, he started to get dressed and I knew it was over. So close and yet so far. Well, I guess we must be thankful for small favors.

He was dressed in no time and looked at me like, "what are you waiting for?" I didn't want to stop; my pussy was hot and I wanted him to fuck me forever. He, on the other hand was dressed and half way to the door.

I said, "I am going to take a bath" and he went out the door. I did just that, screw him. A hot bath would make me feel a little better.

I had just stepped out of the tub when there was a knock at the door. I wondered who that could be, no one knew I was here. I peeked out the window next to the door and there was a guy there looking back at me and waving a little wave.

I said, "what do you want?"

He said, "my name is Charlie and Bill said you needed some company."

He did, did he I thought. I opened the door and Charlie came in, all polite and soft spoken. He was shy, but he had the nerve to knock on the door, so I wondered what he would do. I was naked, wrapped up in a towel and he just stood there.

"What kind of company did Bill think I needed?" I asked him.

"Well, ma'am, he said if I was nice you might take me to bed."

"Oh, he did, did he!", I almost shouted.

Charlie cowed a bit and started moving toward the door, so I took hold of his shirt and said, "get naked and let me see you." I didn't know if I was pissed or what, my pussy was still hot, and Charlie wanted to use it, so why not?

He started to undress and I sat on the bed in my towel while he stripped. It didn't take him long to be standing in his boxers in front of me. I reached out and pulled them down exposing his erect penis. He tried to cover it up, but it was too late.

"Charlie, I am not so sure you know why your here, are you a virgin?"

"Yes ma'am", he blushed.

"Well maybe we can do something for each other," I said back to him. "Get in the bed and wait for me, I have to finish in the bathroom"

When I returned, he was under the covers and still pretty nervous. I decided to try my version of the cowgirl position on him since he had no idea of anything. I laid down next to him and said, "kiss me Charlie."

He closed his eyes and leaned over me trying to find my lips with his. I almost burst out laughing but decided to be nice for a change.

I took command of the situation and rose over him, kissing him and feeling his erection against my belly. I slid down and took his penis into my mouth and he almost screamed at me, "don't do that!" "I will cum if you do that,"

I let him go and wondered just how to get him to be sexy for me. I needed something a little erotic to get myself wet. So, I sat on his dick, pushing it down between my legs by not letting him up in me or allowing any friction for him to get off on. Then I started to twist his nipples, leaned over and put my breasts in his face.

"Suck on them Charlie" I said.

That got me going a little bit and I could feel the juices begin to flow. I lifted myself up and reached under putting his manhood directly in the right place and lowered myself onto him. He felt awesome inside me and I wanted rock my hips, but I didn't dare move. I discovered that I could massage him with my vaginal muscles and I could feel every ridge of him up inside me.

His eyes got big and he froze in place. I sat up and thought, maybe this could be my advantage. I leaned back, putting my hands on his knees and began to push my pelvis forward and back. I could feel the head of his dick rubbing me in just the right place, so I stayed with it for a bit. It was good, I was in control and he was not spewing forth or trying to pump me.

Charlie was a good sport, lasted about a minute and so far, that was my record. His eyes got all squinted up and I could see he was going to cum. I stopped what I was doing and hoped he would stop but he was beyond the point of no return. I felt his hot liquid all up inside of me and it really was wonderful. I had never had a guy cum in me before and I liked it. I leaned over and kissed him as he receded and told him he was the best lover I ever had.

I got off him and retrieved my towel, wrapped up and said, "Charlie, I am going to take a bath and wash you out of me, I hope you understand."

He looked at me and could only manage to nod his head. I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Another bath and I douched my pussy as best I could with the tools available, I didn't want to get pregnant from poor little Charlie. I did enjoy him though. Me, the sex instructor, what a hoot.

When I exited the bathroom, thinking it was time to go home I found Bill and 3 other guys sitting around the room.

"What's this?" I said.

Bill spoke up and said, "I thought after Charlie you might want some real cock."

"All of you?" I answered.

One of the others said, "we were hoping."

I was still in my towel and I sat down on the edge of the bed. "I don't know about this."

Bill spoke again and said, "you seemed like you wanted more when I left, I was pooped out and I thought maybe you would want some more guys."

"Charlie said you were really nice to him, being a virgin and all. None of us are virgins."

I looked at Bill and said, "This could be fun but one problem. I don't want to get pregnant and I have had to douche one guy out of me already, so if you don't have any condoms, then no deal."

One of the guys pulled out a package of condoms and said, "I have enough for everybody."

I laughed and said, "I guess the game is on." "Do you guys want me to clean up after each one or do you just want to run back to back?"

One of the guys stepped up and said, "I have done this before, and it's easier if we all do doggie style, you don't have to move much and we can just rotate."

"OK", I said and got on all fours at the edge of the bed. I could hear belts coming undone and pants falling to the floor as the first guy stepped up behind me.

I was pretty loose, and he slipped in easily and was done in less than a minute.

The second guy was taller, and I had to stretch up a bit but he too went in easily. He was lasting a bit longer and I even got into a bit of a rhythm with him. I could feel his hands holding on to my hips and pulling me back into him as he pushed into me. That felt pretty good. I liked the sensation of his groin hitting my butt cheeks and his balls on the back of my thighs.

He seemed to last several minutes, and I could feel my own heat rising a little. Maybe this wasn't too bad after all. The third guy was big, he had to push hard to get fully into me and I could really feel how different a big cock was. His strokes were long and firm, he was rubbing me right on a spot that seemed to be making me hotter and hotter.

I could feel an orgasm beginning to form in my toes again, I pushed my head down and lifted my ass higher as he pounded me harder and harder. Slamming into me with each thrust, I pushed back and met his thrusts with all the strength I could muster.

This was good. He stopped thrusting and pulled back, he slapped his big dick on my ass a few times and rubbed it up and down the crease. Once again, he plunged into me and just held it there, letting me feel the full length and size of him, it was nice. I felt his hands on my ass and then he put a finger in my asshole.

I clinched and said, "no, no."

He said, "I want to fuck that asshole." I pulled away from him, spun over and laid on my back on the bed looking up at him. "What did you say?"

I was looking at his big cock, he was holding it and sort of waving it around. "I want to get some of the asshole" he repeated.

"I have never done that," I said.

"Always a first time", he retorted.

The other guys were still there enjoying themselves playing with their dicks trying to get hard again. Then they all sort of chimed in, cheering him on.

"Come on Baby, you know you want to do it."

The guy who had the condoms produced a tube of lube and said, "you might want to use this."

I really didn't know what to do. Finally, the big cock guy said, "honey, I have done this before, I know what I am doing and I will not hurt you."

I said to myself, well in for a penny in for a pound. Looking at him I said, "you do, and I will break that thing in half. Where do you want me?"

"Since it's your first time I want you on top, facing away."

I moved away and let him lay on the bed, turned to face his toes and straddled his mid-section. I could see him smearing the lube on his dick and then he put a lot of it on me. Holding my ass with both of his hands he positioned me directly over the head of his cock. Then he lowered me until I was just barely against him. I could see, and he had me just where he wanted me, he lowered me and said, "relax baby, it will be easy from here."

I did as he said and felt him sliding into me, his big head was plowing the way and I could feel myself relax as he finally got it thru the wall. I slid down and was sitting on his groin suddenly. I didn't feel any pain, and it was sort of filling.

"What do I do now?" I said.

"Just relax and let your body accept the invasion", he responded.

We sat like that for a few minutes and he started to move me up and down a little, I pulled my feet under me a little more and pushed up some to help him. I could feel him going in and out of my asshole and it felt very hot, temperature hot.

I could feel my breathing speed up and I was tingling all over. He stopped and told me to roll over on my stomach. I did so, and he mounted me from behind and started to slide in once again. He pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my hips with his thighs. His hands pushed on my shoulders and he seemed to press me into the mattress.

I was trapped against the bed and unable to move but the sensations were unbelievable, I couldn't believe how excited I was getting. Suddenly out of nowhere, I started to orgasm, my legs shook, my whole body began to spasm, I was out of control and he was just pounding on my butt.

I cried out my pleasure and he doubled down his action. It was incredible, much better than anything I had ever felt before. I didn't have a lot of experience, but this was far and away the greatest ever. Maybe I had found something with these guys. Just maybe. I had three big orgasms before he finally came.

He collapsed on my back and kissed my neck, "you were amazing," he said. He was still inside me and I could feel all of his pubic hairs on my ass cheeks as he sat up, pressing himself down more. He started rocking back and forth, I squeezed his cock with my anus ring and he rocked some more.

The movement sent chills thru me. Every time he moved, I got an electric shock thru my whole body. I didn't know what was happening but is sure was good. Finally, he slipped out of me and rolled by my side on his back.

He looked over at me, "Hi", he said. "I'm Dominic."

I returned to the dance hall with my four man escort completely wiped out, exhausted but smiling from ear to ear.

Sherry was in a bad mood, seems her date left her standing by the car after he fucked her in the back seat and she was pissed about it. I got in and drove us home. I felt higher than a kite and didn't want to sleep a bit.

I didn't tell Sherry about the gang bang but did tell her about the intense pussy licking I got from Bill. I kept the anal sex part to myself too. She said she had never had that and didn't know what it felt like.

I looked at her and said, "why don't we do each other?"

She looked at me like I was nuts, but then she thought about it. I guess it would work and we decided to go to her place and get in bed.

I called my mom and told her I was going to spend the rest of the morning at Sherry's and she said it was ok.

Driving to her house I was getting excited again, I had been having sex all night and I was still wanting more. Something must be wrong with me I thought. This can't be real.

Sherry and I got naked and into bed, lights off and under the sheets.

I said, "you want to kiss?"

"Sure," she replied. That's how it started, one kiss and I was hooked, it was so much softer and sweeter than kissing a guy. We held each other tight and started kissing each other everywhere. When I got between her legs, I did what Bill had done, lifting her ass off the bed and burying my face in her mound.

She was already soaking wet and moaning. I found the pearl without much effort and concentrated on it for a while. Soon she was thrusting up into my face and grabbing my hair, pulling me in tighter.

This was hot, and I loved the taste and the feel of her. I felt her tremble and as soon as I put my two fingers up her sweet little hole she exploded, shaking, crying, clamping her hand over her mouth to silence her joy and not wake up the house. I let her down slow and she relaxed a little while we caressed each other gently and kissed some more.

She licked her lips and said, "hmmm, that really tastes pretty good." Soon she was down on my pussy, licking around and tentatively searching. I reached down and spread my lips, showing her where to find the pearl, and she licked it. I told her to suck on it and she did so as I relaxed and tried to enjoy the attention. She got me going and started to insert a finger in my pussy when I stopped her and said, "put it in my asshole."

She looked up and said, "really?" I confirmed, and she pressed her fingertip against my anus. I wanted her in there badly and she found it easy going. She had no sooner made the initial penetration then I started to cum. I pushed her face into my clitoris and humped for all I was worth, the penetration was making me tremble all over, I was shaking out of control, the orgasms were coming fast and furious, I couldn't stop them, my body was one big spasm.

Finally, she pulled out and stopped, letting me settle down.

We embraced and kissed again and before I knew it, we were fast asleep.

Sherry and I spent Sunday mostly in bed. No one in her household bothered us and after long hot showers we did each other's hair and played with make up for a while. My nipples were tingling, and I reached up to squeeze them under the T shirt I was wearing, and Sherry looked at me in the mirror and said, "you're getting hot, aren't you?"

"Yes, very much so, everything is tingling."

She stood up and took my hand, walked me to the bed again and sat down in front of me, pushing up my T shirt she cupped my breasts and took my left nipple in her mouth. She was slow and soft, tonguing be on one breast while pinching the other nipple.

I just swooned, rocking in place, feeling the chills go up and down my body. Her hands went to my hips and pushed my sweat pants and pink thong down around my knees, holding them so I could step out. I pulled the T shirt over my head and she pushed me down onto the bed covers.

Standing over me I watched her as she slowly disrobed. First the dressing gown she had on, then the camisole she wore and finally the panties.

She lifted her foot up and put it on the bed exposing her vaginal lips to me. I reached up and stroked her long shapely legs and lifted her foot to my lips. Slowly I sucked the toes and saw the heat rise in her cheeks.

She laid down next to me and our lips met in a hot wet kiss. Our breasts met, and we pressed them as hard as we could. I could feel her knee push between my thighs and press against my now wet pubic mound. My god I though, this was wonderful.

Suddenly there came a pounding on the door to Sherry's bedroom. Her father was announcing it was time to eat brunch, it was on the table.

We both froze, and Sherry said, "Ok dad, we are coming."

We got dressed and I said to her, "this isn't over, I like this way too much."

She just grinned at me and said, "me too." With that we went out and ate everything we could put on a plate. Twice. Her mother even commented on our healthy appetites. If she only knew.

The next day in school, Sherry and I had lunch together and started to discuss what we had learned about sex and sexual activity.

"Well," she offered, "we know we don't like high school boys that seem to be unable to satisfy us."

I agreed and offered, "I really didn't get any real satisfaction from just being fucked either, I enjoyed the oral much more, from both you and Bill."

We thought for a while longer and I said, "maybe we just need more experience."

I still had not told her about the gang bang or the anal.

"You really seemed to come alive when I put my fingers in your ass." She said.

"Yea, my asshole is really a hot button." "Have you had an orgasm while having sex?" I asked her.

"No." she replied, "but I sure get them when you eat my pussy and finger my vagina."

"I don't understand why the guys don't last longer and why they can't do it again right away, it just doesn't seem right."

"Maybe we need more guys, if we had more than one, they could go one after the other and maybe last long enough to give us satisfaction."

I didn't say anything, but I was thinking about Saturday night with the train.

"I think I know where we might find enough guys to fill the bill," I said.

Then we both giggled at one another. "Honestly," Sherry said, "you make me happier than any guy I have ever met."

I pondered that for a little bit and then just nodded my head. I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to admit it just yet. I wanted to find a real lesbian and see how that felt.

THE END

12