Summer Lovin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her breath, the corgi grunted as his hips slammed into her backside, rocking her forward with every thrust. Her elbows dug into the soft earth and she twisted her head from side to side, struggling to contain the storm building, a chord tightening within her that was just about to snap.

A howl ripped itself without her bidding from her throat as Kat hit her climax with the force of a tidal wave, drowning in bliss. Pleasure wracked her body and made her hips jerk forward, though she still had the sense of mind to push back to her lover, letting him fuck her through the ecstasy. It was the one moment that her body felt entirely beyond her control, subject to another's will, and she cried out into her arms, half-muffling the sound but not doing much to lower the exuberant pitch of her cries. Holding her tight in his arms, David snarled with his lips parted, ears pinned back wildly as he fucked her like only a lover could: long and deep.

Barbs raking, he eked out the pleasure as much as possible for his love, nose wrinkling as his own peak rushed upon him, teetering on the edge for longer than he could have thought possible. But he had had due motivation to hold out. Driving in one last time, David powered into the corgi in short, sharp strokes of his cock until he joined her in orgasm, whole body trembling as he shot his load deep into her pussy, painting her sensitive walls in a heat that she sometimes swore she could feel. Coming down from their very nearly joint high, the duo fell into silence, the only sound that of their breath heaving as they fought to regain what they had not considered at the point of orgasm. Kat's breasts shuddered as she dragged in breath after breath, hips lowering to the point that she was almost laying flat on the grass.

David's arms trembled as he supported himself over his partner, dropping his muzzle to nuzzle and kiss over her shoulders and upper back. Returning to herself, Kat murmured softly and turned to steal a quick kiss, tail wagging against the feline's stomach.

"So..." He said, looking deep into her eyes: Kat's heart jumped in her chest. "Now that we're alone...

The corgi's breath caught, chest tightening to the point where she could hardly breathe. What was he going to say? Her head buzzed in the afterglow and she blinked sparingly, unwilling to break his gaze. The bobcat reached around to cup her paw with his own, a smile playing across his muzzle.

"As I was saying..." He dragged it out, a twinkle in his eyes. "When are we getting the margaritas?"

The corgi's eyes could have rolled back into her skull.

"David!" She pushed her forehead into the grass, the closest she could get to bringing her paw up to her face. "Why say that at a time like this? You know we didn't bring any! How could we? Why...just why?"

The bobcat grinned, his smile stretching from ear to ear as he dropped a kiss on the dumbfounded corgi's nose, stubby tail twitching. Cum drooled from Kat's pussy as his softened cock slipped out in a gush of combined fluids, the sexual cocktail seeping into the ground. Throwing his head back, the bobcat pushed up off his paws and stood, extending his paw back down to assist his love to her paws, however annoyed she may have been with him. She still loved him.

"I wouldn't be me if I hadn't brought up the margaritas!"

12