All Comments on 'Summer Lovin Under the Stars'

by exhaustedinNY

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give sexy Mr. Casey, nine years older than Maggie, a bit of sexy chest hair for his masculine muscled chest. He is fully an adult, a teacher, and I'll bet a very sexually attractive man! More sex to come, I hope!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 1 year ago

5 stars

I wish it had minotaurs fighting with chainsaws, or maybe a sex based occult rite like the ones that normally happen at summer camps. Still it is a sweet little tale.

swingset66swingset66over 1 year ago

Great story! There wasn't any need for alot of build-up. It didn't show how they met or their very likely awkward first time having sex as the story didn't need it. This was a slightly older man (he could have still been playing with his Pokemon cards when she was born) and an 18-year-old girl who found her maturity. You can tell there was affection for each other that went outside the desire but there it didn't get overplayed. The romantic in me would love to see what happens next with these two but would be happy also if this was a summer romance that they would think about from time to time as they get older.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhaustedinNY@exhaustedinNY
New book out today on Amazon! Check out this hot holiday story: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BQFVZ5HQ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1WSZSMJ643X1E&keywords=jordan+lubov&qid=1671372098&sprefix=jordan+lubov%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-4 For more of my stories, check out my Medium page: https://medium.c...