Summer Romance of Anna

Story Info
My story is about a guy and girl meeting first time.
2.2k words
3.91
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Anna, and I will tell you about my exciting sexual adventure!

It was a hot summer day when I was doing my preparations in front of the mirror for finally meeting the guy I had been talking to online for a year. We met in one of those hobby groups on a popular social media site, and we hit it off right away. He didn't live far from me, but one thing after another came up, and we couldn't plan a meeting before now.

With my make-up done and my hair done up just right, all I had left to do was decide on a dress. Yes! A yellow dress with lace sleeves and tiny white flowers will look perfect on me, not to mention it is simple to take off for easy access! With the dress, I decided to pair up my adorable, wedged-heel sandals to highlight my fresh pedicure!

"All ready to go?" I challenged myself. "Purse... check. Keys... check." I know I'm all prepared for him to arrive.

With slightly but still embarrassingly sweaty hands, at least to me, I tried to force patience on myself while waiting in my apartment living room. From my couch, I could see the complex's main gate out front. I tried to clean my hands with a blanket I kept on the couch -- need to make sure I wash it later! This anxiety and excitement reminded me to be conscious of my passion and that I needed to do my best to stay in control and not jump him in public!

I was pulled out of my naughty public-sex fantasy when I saw him pull up to the gate in his hot, red BWM. My handsome date got out of the car, which he had parked along the curb, and walked around to the gate to meet me. I waved to him while leaving my apartment. Then I locked the door and did the same with the gate.

After taking my hands in his, he greeted me with a disarming smile. "Hi! How are you?"

"Just fine! Are we ready to go?" I matched his smile, and he pulled me into a hug.

He walked to the passenger side of his beamer, holding my hand. Then my gentleman date opened the car door, nodded to me to get in, and closed the door firmly. He even waited to make sure my dress wasn't in the door. We both flashed blazing smiles to each other.

Once he was driving, he asked me for my favorite restaurant. I told him about a lovely seafood restaurant in the middle of the city. I hadn't been there in several years, but I remember they had the best crabcakes!

"That is a great place! We'll go there," he announced and squeezed my hand gently before putting his hand back on the wheel.

Once on the main road into the city, we had a light and friendly conversation. We talked about the hobby that brought us together, our week, and the movies we had seen recently. Meanwhile, I was staring at his hands gripping the wheel, admiring their rugged manliness. Also, I appreciated his polo shirt and khaki pants. He was well-dressed and dashing without being overdressed for the evening.

We were parked on the street a block from the restaurant in no time. He got out of the car, ran to my side of the car along the sidewalk, opened the door, and helped me out of the vehicle with a hand. I thanked him for being such a gentleman and took his offered arm.

I had only been to this restaurant during the day before, and now it was more beautiful on the outside and more romantic with dim lighting inside. The maรฎtre d' led us to a perfect table for two in a corner. We had a view of a park lit for the night as the sun started to set.

The evening was even better with good food, laughter, and talking about everything we had never got to talk about before. This was far beyond the nice conversations we had in texts and online chats. His stunningly blue eyes captured me and held me throughout it.

I'm thinking, "Oh, my god! This guy is great! He is entertaining, engaging, and makes me feel desired. What would he be like in bed?" There are many other thoughts along that line, of course.

Our waiter brought the bill to him, and he took care of that quickly as we continued our conversation and drinks. The food was already gone, and I couldn't believe the time was going so fast.

My handsome date reached across the table to take my hand in both of his as he offered, "Anna, I've had an amazing time with you tonight, and I don't want it to end. I want you to come to my place."

As he waited for my response with eagerness and the unspoken question in his eyes, my already rapid heartbeat jumped to a new level. I was expecting to hear this, but now it's me on the spot!

"I would love to go to your place. I am sure we can find something to talk about there!" was my response. I giggled right after that and squeezed his hand.

His face relaxed just barely, and he stood up. Still holding my hand with one of his now, he walked behind me, pulled out my chair, and led me out of the restaurant.

********

"I mentioned them to you before, but I have many paintings and drawings I want to show you." He had my arm in his again while we walked to the front door of his home.

He had let me walk by myself to examine each piece. I was struck instantly by the artwork on the walls. There were various styles with pencil sketches, ink drawings, abstract, full paintings, and some clay sculptures. They all had one thing in common: each represented one or more naked men or women in numerous poses. Every piece was worthy of more than a moment of reflection as well as conversation pieces.

I spent some time in front of each piece. Unexpectedly to me, I was getting turned on. The eroticism of the people being presented did something to me that made my panties wet! I stopped to inspect a sculpture of a roughly shaped man sitting on a rock with his legs spread and rigid penis thrust out. I was surprised at feeling a hand on my lower back and the artist collector standing beside me.

He whispered, "I'm sorry to make you jump. That was a scene I saw at that park a few years ago -- the one below our restaurant. I put all that together the next day. What are your thoughts?"

"It's bold and stimulating! I'm very impressed with your artwork! Did you make all of these?"

"I didn't paint the large paintings, but I felt they belong with everything I created here." At this, his hand slid over my butt and pulled me closer to him. "How would you like a drink? I have the makings for just about anything you would like."

A minute ago, I was fantasizing about my date being the man sitting on the rock and about all the things I would do to and for him. "I'd love a margarita or some wine." I blushed some and smirked as I turned to him.

He turned me to him, put his hand on my hip, and the tip of his finger to my lips as he shared, "I have that sweet wine that you mentioned you would love to try."

I could feel my nipples hardening and my wetness increasing. "Ooooh... you remembered! That's so sweet! Yes, please."

I watched him walk into an alcove from the living room with his artwork. He pulled a dark bottle out of a wine cooler and uncorked it like a pro. A wine glass and a whiskey glass were waiting on the counter nearby, which were soon filled.

He offered me the wine glass, and I took it. Then I let him lead me, his hand on my elbow, to a black leather couch, opposite the alcove, with a dark walnut table in front of it. After sitting, we spent a couple of hours talking about topics close to our hearts. I learned so much more that never came out online or through our texts.

We each had two more drinks over that time. The passion between us gradually moved from our discussion to our actions. It started with him moving closer to me, our knees touching, then his hand, rubbing my knee, moved up my thigh and kept rubbing. I was so thankful I chose the dress to wear for him!

Suddenly, we both stopped our conversion. He leaned forward and pulled me to him with a hand behind my shoulders. My hands went behind his neck, and our lips met in the least hesitant kiss of my life. Initially, there was no tongue, but our hands grabbed at each other while I pushed him back onto the couch.

His satisfied smile is one I wanted to eat up. I leaned over him so our lips met again, this time parting so our tongues could dance. He let me explore his mouth with my tongue, but he slid his hands over the back of my thighs and under my dress to find my naked ass.

When I gasped at the thrilling contact, he moaned with pleasure and looked into my eyes to declare, "Let's take this to my bedroom!"

"I'm yours! Take me there."

It wasn't a fast journey because hands were all over each other and frantic kisses slowed us. I just knew I would see the trail of clothes down the hall in the morning and store that as a perfect memory. We did eventually get to his bedroom -- nearly naked and panting.

"Can I remove your pants?" I request. Yes, somehow, even with the trail of clothes, he was still wearing his pants and underwear. At least his belt was almost off.

With a laugh against my breast, which he had started to kiss, he asserted, "Mmhmm!"

My knees hit the lush white carpet after I crawled down his body, pecking kissing across his nipple and chest. I pulled out the belt and threw it across the room, probably at the doorway, but my eyes were busy searching his. I was so wet! As I unsnapped and unzipped his pants, his loving expression made me especially aware of the juices running down my thigh. With his boxers and jeans pushed down past his knees, his manhood bobbed right in front of my face.

His panting increased when my hands surrounded his dick and commenced stroking to prepare it for my greedy mouth. I kept my eyes on his as I opened my mouth wide and teasingly approached the reddening head. That's when his eyes closed, and a moan escaped his lips. My lips clamped around the bulbous cockhead, and my sucking and licking started.

At first, there were only small sucks and swirls of my tongue, but they got stronger. Occasionally, I would softly cup his balls with one hand, kiss and lick up and down the veiny length of his cock and slide my fingers to my creamy wet pussy to build my pleasure, too.

He moaned louder when I lifted his dick up to get to his balls. I took each one, back and forth, into my mouth to gently lick and suck them. Soon after, I could feel the cum building in his sack, so I got back to taking the head into my mouth and bobbed on it. His hips moved in short stabs, and his hands caressed my hair, but I had my hands around his cock so that he won't hurt my throat. I was so happy to see his twisted face of building ecstasy with his body shaking!

"Anna... Anna... cumming... ohhhhhh..."

The hot explosion filled my mouth, and I kept him pointed there as more spurts fed me his tasty spend. I let him calm down, milking his rod to get every drop.

I didn't swallow any yet, but I started to rise off my knees. Again, I pushed him back, but he landed to sit on the edge of the bed this time. I moved over his face and opened my mouth to show him his load. When he opened his mouth, I let some of the cum drip into it. We both closed our mouths and swallowed what we had.

"How did you like it?" I urged a little cautiously.

"Mmmmm... it was perfect!" he exclaimed.

He pulled me into another kiss, and we cleaned each other's lips.

That night, after making love, we lay naked in each other's arms.

Early the next morning, we took turns orally pleasuring each other. I sucked him off twice, and he licked me to many shaking orgasms, including making me squirt hard once on his face.

It is an awesome memory I'll always savor! So good!

Editing and Proofreading by WildBSinTX