Summer Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers

As we stood up to return from an excellent ride, she caught me looking, okay maybe gawking, and asked, "You like my new bikini, huh?"

"It's nice," I told her.

"Your speedo is quite fetching too," she said, glancing downward. I looked where she was and saw the huge bulge I was sporting. She shoved me playfully and said, "Come on you, there's another one."

I watched her run through the out-flowing water, racing to get in front of the incoming wave. Her legs churned the surf and I ran to catch up. We each made it just in time to set up for the wave and lunged in snagging it at its crest. The wave carried us into the shallows and drove me into the sand a little at the end. When I recovered, I found she was topless chasing the yellow material as it was carried further in toward the beach. Instinctively, I chased after it for her and grabbed it after she had just missed it and the water rushed back out carrying the yellow top with it.

Then I ran to her with it hurriedly. Her face was a little pink, but not like last night and she was smiling as I handed it to her. I stood blocking her from view of the beach but was facing her while she put it back on. I didn't look away and she shook her head as I watched. She turned around and held out the strings in the back.

I thought she was trying to hide herself and said, "Sorry, I guess -"

"Could you tie them back for me tighter?" she asked.

"Oh, um - sure," I answered and tied them with a double knot that was certain to hold. "Okay, done," I said.

She looked at me, glanced at the next series of waves and said, "Come on, they're rarely this good."

Following her excitedly back out into the fray, it felt like something had just changed. It was imperceptible really, but we both seemed less embarrassed from today's exposure. There wasn't a lot of time to talk or think about it, as we reached chest depth again, we set up for the next wave. It was nearly as good as the one we'd caught before.

"I haven't had this much fun in ages," she said standing up after the ride.

She took my hand and we rushed back out into the waves again. This was repeated for more than an hour and her retied top stayed in place throughout. As the tide finished coming in, we just hung out in the mostly calm water at my chest line. She would occasionally hang on me to stay at that depth and not tire out. It was peaceful, and I would have stayed there with her forever.

As a larger wave was passing, she hugged into me and pressed against my very erect cock. "What are we going to do with you?" she asked.

"Sibyl would tell you, I'm of age and age is just a number," I tried to make light of it and laughed.

"We really need to find you a girlfriend," she quipped back.

"I guess," I said a little dejectedly.

She wrapped her legs around my midsection, so her face was even with mine and her crotch hovered above my erection. I couldn't tell her what I was feeling, but she seemed to know. She lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. There was that sparkle in her eyes again, but her mouth had a slightly twisted smile.

"It's very flattering," she told me. "But shouldn't you find someone -"

"Maybe, but that's not what I'm feeling."

"Me either," she sighed.

Then she hugged more tightly around my neck while loosening her legs and slipping downward. I could feel myself pressing into her there, but we weren't moving or rubbing against one another. We stayed like that a long time. We bobbed in the waves, embracing one another. There were words running around in my head attempting to escape. I held them back until they picked the lock and tumbled from my lips.

"Last night, you said I could come to you with anything and there'd be no judgment."

"There isn't sweetie," she said and pushed the hair back from my face. "There never will be," she emphasized and kissed my cheek.

"So, this, um, feeling, these feelings, you think - you think they might pass?"

"I don't know; honestly, I'm having difficulty understanding my own," she replied.

"I'm not imagining something that isn't there, am I?" I asked avoiding the actual question.

"No, you're not. Your openness is refreshing, I just don't know -" she left her thought unfinished.

"Ava, this is more than lust, isn't it?"

"I think so," she said softly.

"Me too."

The waves continued rocking us together, which did cause some movement. The first time, she tensed as if maybe she thought I would penetrate her, but I held her tightly enough that she wouldn't slip any further. She relaxed somewhat after that, but I could feel her long tight nipples poking through the fabric against my skin. It made me harder and I worried about fighting my rising desire for her.

"Do you think it'd be wrong?"

"I can't say," she whispered.

She seemed to think about my question for a long time. I began to wonder if I was pushing her. Our attraction seemed undeniable, but maybe she couldn't allow herself to go there emotionally. If she'd closed herself off from love as she'd stated, it might be unrecognizable to her. I wished I could understand my feelings for her and what besides our physical attraction made her so appealing to me.

"Could you kiss me, Tim?" I kissed her cheek and she laughed softly, "How about on my lips this time?"

My lips found hers and we kissed there in the water. I was lost in it completely, my eyes closed, and I moved my mouth with hers. Her tongue was in my mouth playing with mine. I could hear her breathing through her nose more heavily. If I could have frozen time, that moment, there in the ocean waves would have been the one I'd have chosen. I'd never felt love like this and I'd only been here a day.

She broke the kiss to suck in a deep breath, "Would you mind if I felt it?"

"No, I don't mind; you can feel me," I redundantly answered her oddly phrased question.

Her hand reached between us, pushed along my midriff into my speedo. Then she grasped my throbbing erection lightly and resumed kissing me. Excitement was building inside me, I pressed myself into her hand, and I moved my hands on her back. She instinctively sensed both my quick escalation and my desire to feel her as well.

She released her grip, broke the kiss, looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "Calm down some and wade out a little further."

Wading out further, I ratcheted back my arousal the best I could. As we entered deeper water, she lifted her top, found my hand and moved it to her breast. With me blissfully groping her, she pressed her lips back to mine and reached back into my tight pants. We were in our own little world and I never wanted it to end. My free hand delighted in feeling her firm breast and the thick nipple atop it. It was long, and my fingers gently squeezed it and Ava hummed in my mouth as she sucked my tongue suggestively.

I broke our kiss and asked, "Am I doing alright?"

"More than you know," she hissed. "Do you want to feel mine?" she asked.

"Desperately," I answered.

In response, she released me again, lowered her top and maneuvered my hand inside her bottoms. My fingers moved through the neatly trimmed hair until they found her lips and clit. When I massaged it gently between my ring and middle fingers, she closed her eyes and made a guttural moan. Her right hand soon gripped me, working my member as I did my best to be gentle but apply enough pressure to pleasure her as well as I knew how.

"God that feels good, Tim. Press your knuckles against me harder and rub the clit with your thumb at the same time," she instructed me.

"Like this?" I asked following her directions.

"Oh yeah, oh gawd, um fuck, yeah, sweetie, right there, just - just - ohh - mmmm, fuck yes."

Her mouth rejoined mine as I continued my manipulation, her humming into my mouth returned as she shivered through an orgasm. When she stopped trembling, I gently slowed and then stopped rubbing her, but kept my fingers on her until she stopped kissing me.

"I can't believe that just happened," she admitted. I rubbed her a little more and pressed my middle finger along her stiffened clit. She drew in a breath, "Fuck, you're a quick study."

Then she resumed jerking me with a grin on her face that told me I was about to cum hard. My hand returned to grip her vulva and my finger slipped inside her drawing a gasp. That encouraged me, and I wiggled my finger inside her and drew it out only to slowly slide it back inside. It was like some crazy teacher student competition that we'd entered together, and I knew she was going to win. Before long, she had me humping her hand and moaning 'Oh Aunt Ava' aloud. There was a growing pressure and I knew I was going to lose it in the water.

"You're making me cum, Ava," I said and began spasming in her hand. "I'm cumming, oh jeez, cumming."

There was little hope of bringing her to climax a second time, but I attempted to keep my middle finger gliding across her clit and back inside her as we mutually pushed each other to the edge. When I finished, a shudder ran through me and I diddled her like I had earlier, now with index and ring finger massaging her clit while the middle finger drove inside. Soon she was squinting her eyes tightly and huffing as I pushed her through another peak. When she relaxed some, I quickly pulled my hand from her and put it in my mouth. It was salty from the ocean, but I could taste her there as well. Ava just watched in momentary incredulity and I could barely believe what we'd just done. I held her tightly again and Ava laid her head on my shoulder whispering about how good it'd been over and over.


~ Ava ~

When Tim came down to the pool Thursday morning in his new speedo, I could barely believe what I was seeing. I hoped that my sunglasses sufficiently blocked my eyes from his view, but I couldn't help staring at him. His body was truly glorious, his firm mid-rift, the well-developed pectoral muscles and what I could see of his manhood encased in that tight black material were making me lusty again. This was his first morning here and after what'd happened last night, I was unsure where things stood. There was affinity between us that I was struggling to understand.

Instead of talking about what had happened or how we felt about it, I attempted to discuss the bathroom remodeling, but Tim's consummate directness brought us right back to the topic. I told him how foolish I felt, but he wouldn't let me use that excuse. Then he seemed to make it plain that he was fine with what'd happened. He had been much more concerned with possibly having reopened old emotional wounds or somehow invaded my privacy. He and I were so empathic toward one another that it felt like he could penetrate into my mind. The thought frightened and excited me at the same time.

When I warned him about Sibyl coming over today, his response was so mature, I just wanted to kiss him. When he'd finished by saying I'm a big boy, though, I couldn't resist testing his reaction to some innuendo like Sibyl would. I was ambivalent about wanting to get a reaction, but he even turned that around with a line from Shakespeare. It'd been aimed directly at my love of literature while playing on the slight betrayal of his openness in that moment.

When he asked if I wanted to go swimming with him, I could hardly turn him down after the additional teasing I'd used defensively. After we coated one another with sunblock, we headed down to the water. It was a perfect day. The waves were just starting to come in with the tide and I headed out into them like the eager teenager on summer break from college that he was. His excitement was infectious and soon we were body surfing waves and running back out to catch the next.

The first really good wave had given us both an excellent ride but had driven me into the surf a bit and somehow my top came off into the water. As I chased it and had feared it was lost, he rescued it from the retreating waves and ran quickly to return it to me. Then he stood between the beach, and me blocking my nudity from view, as I put it back on. It was chivalrous while still being at least somewhat voyeuristic, as his eyes drank in my exposed breasts the entire time. Serendipity seemed to keep playing some instrumental role in pushing me toward him and instead of fighting it, I turned around to hand him my strings.

Suddenly self-conscious, he said, "Sorry, I guess -"

I quickly interrupted, "They're still a little slick; could you tie them for me tighter?"

He eagerly answered, "Oh, sure." He made a knot I was certain wouldn't fall out and told me, "Okay, done."

"Come on, they're rarely this good," I shouted to him as I ran into the onslaught of wave upon wave.

We repeated chasing the good waves over and over again. I wore myself out keeping up with him. I couldn't remember the last time I'd run in the surf like this for the amount of time we had. When the tide finished coming in, I was nearly exhausted and began holding on to him, since he kept going out to shoulder depth. I normally would have been fine, but my feet were no longer able to touch the sandy bottom and I didn't want to be away from him. Tim was so calm and at home in those waves, it made me feel safe to hold onto his muscular form as larger swells would pass.

Eventually, a large wave rocked us, and I found myself hugging into him. He had remained in a constant state of excitement from the moment, he'd seen my aroused nipples. I honestly wasn't sure when it happened if they'd been stiff from the cool water or from him seeing me again. There certainly hadn't been the same kind of embarrassment from the exposure.

After being bounced by another small wave against his erection, I asked, "What are we going to do with you?"

He was such a bright guy he jokingly repeated Sibyl's words back to me about him being of age. I knew he wanted me and he seemed emboldened by our closeness.

In a sudden reversal caused by worry, I said, "We need to find you a girlfriend."

But his crestfallen I guess response showed how emotionally exposed he'd let himself be to me in that moment. I couldn't stand what I'd just done to him and I wrapped my legs around his back, so I could face him ignoring how my excited pussy pressed against his hardening cock. His head was looking down into the water and I could sense his injury. I'd never have hurt him, I loved him, and I lifted his chin to look into my eyes. The sadness there twisted in my heart like a knife. He loved me and there was nothing either of us could do to change that.

In a rush, I told him, "It's very flattering. Wouldn't someone your age -"

Innocently cutting me off, he replied, "Maybe, but that's not what I want."

There was no way around it, I sighed, "Me either," and hugged him more tightly around his neck. My acceptance of what I wanted mirrored what I knew was in his mind. Succumbing to that desire relaxed me immensely. My legs loosened, and gravity pulled me downward until I rested against his hips and crotch. I could feel him pressing into my cleft but neither of us moved or rubbed against one another overtly. I held him like that a long time as the waves bobbed us. There was a tension building and I could see in his eyes he was preparing to ask me something difficult for him to say aloud.

"Last night you said, I could ask you about anything and there'd be no judgment."

Pushing the hair from his eyes, so there would be no doubt, I told him, "Sweetie, there isn't, not any. There never will be." I kissed his cheek to reassure him I meant that.

"So, this, um, feeling, these feelings, you think - you think they might pass?" he stammered the words out as I waited to hear the full question.

"I don't know; honestly, I'm having difficulty understanding my own," I replied.

"I'm not imagining something that isn't there, am I?" he asked.

"No, you're not. Your openness is refreshing, I just don't know -" I couldn't say what I felt and left my thought.

"Ava, it's more than lust, isn't it?" he asked seemingly as confused by these feelings as I was.

"I think so," I whispered.

"Me too."

I'd been asking myself many of these questions during my waking hours since he'd arrived. The waves continued rocking us together. The more I felt him against me the more I knew I wanted him inside me and how wrong that was. When a wave nearly made that happen without our intent, it startled me, but as I tensed, he held me tightly, so I couldn't slip any further. He wouldn't allow it unless I'd agreed or perhaps more importantly, if he'd agreed. I relaxed against him and my nipples became like stiff erasers that he must have felt on his chest. I could feel him throbbing and I worried about the level of arousal he seemed to awaken in me.

"Do you think it'd be wrong?" he asked in what must have been another moment of terrible exposure.

"I can't say," I said softly.

What I wanted to say was take me Tim, but I resisted that urge somehow. Our silent alliance had to press forward slowly. I couldn't allow myself to give into the love I felt for him, but I would allow myself to bring it in for further consideration. It was the most I had been able to open my heart to another person since Jon. Softly and slowly, he was gaining access to the center of my affection and I leapt into the void, awaiting his rescue.

"Could you kiss me, Tim?" I asked and tilted my head slightly. When he kissed my cheek, it made me laugh a little and I mustered the resolve to ask him again. "How about on my lips this time?"

His head tilted to match mine and he tentatively kissed my lips. I returned his kiss, our mouths locking together there in the ocean behind the beach retreat I called home. It was bliss and I could feel his tongue playing with mine as we explored one another for the first time. My eyes closed, while he held me safe from the waves and kissed me deeply. The memory of Jon wasn't pushed aside as I'd perhaps feared, but Tim's words played in my head and I agreed with them. Jon simply wouldn't want me to be alone. I didn't love him less, I simply love someone else too. Allowing myself to admit that this might be the love I'd been searching for loosened my inhibitions and I broke the kiss.

Suddenly out of breath, I asked, "Would you mind if I felt it?"

He replied, "No, I don't mind." Then added "You can feel me," affirming his consent.

My hand shook nervously as I slowly pressed down his muscled and lightly haired abdominals. Tim was trembling too when I moved aside his speedo to grasp his thick cock in my fingers. Seeking to calm him I resumed our kissing as I stroked him gently. I could sense his arousal increasing by the moment and he thrust himself beneath the water into my hand. Fearing he might get embarrassed if he came too quickly, I lightened my grip.

Sensing his disappointment and desire, I broke the kiss, looked deeply into his eyes and whispered, "Calm down a little and wade out further."

He understood immediately that I wanted my chest below the surface of the water and waded out until we were neck deep. Lifting my top, I searched out his right hand and moved it onto my breast. The smile on his face would have lit a city. He caressed me and explored as I pressed my lips back to his and reached back into his speedo. Each of our free hands delighted the other and he tweaked my breast and nipple into such a state of ecstasy that I began humming in his mouth as I sucked on his tongue imagining it was his cock.

Soon, having his hand on my breast wasn't sufficient. He asked if he was doing it right and I took the opportunity to ask if he wanted to feel my pussy. When he agreed, I moved my top to recover my breast and desperately guided his hand inside my bottoms. Things became a little fuzzy then as his soft but firm massage of my vulva and clit drove me to a series of orgasms like those that I hadn't had in years. His fingers worked magic in me until I had to tell him I wanted more.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers
1...45678...19