Summer School Pt. 04

Story Info
Pixie gets her hair cut and makes a friend.
3.4k words
4.7
6.6k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,315 Followers

[My thanks to chloe_switch for her invaluable help with the salon she so brilliantly created in her stories called "Chloe's Introduction."]

Tanya was smirking. Her girl-cock still firmly embedded in Lara, who was so deep in subspace that she would hardly have noticed an earthquake.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because your pussy is wet. Deny it?"

Her eyes held mine. There was in them the light of triumph and an anticipation of victory.

"My pussy is wet," I told her, "but I can't."

Tanya's anger burst out, as she gave Lara a good hard thrust.

"Your fucking loss then. If you won't play, you can't be with us tomorrow night."

I had no idea what tomorrow night would involve, but from her tone, it was clearly something she thought I'd want. But it was no use, her flash of anger had simply reinforced that earlier clarity; this was not what I wanted.

For a moment our eyes locked.

"So be it," I said, before turning to go. I could hear her fucking and spanking Lara as I went upstairs.

I changed into my nightwear - a vest and knickers - and settled into an uneasy sleep, disturbed from time to time by noises from Tanya's room.

I slept uneasily. Maybe, I thought, I should just go home? But that would mean giving Tanya a victory - and leaving Lara exposed.

I was still breakfasting when Tanya and Lara came downstairs. Lara giggled.

"Oh Pixie, you look so cute. Did you enjoy your evening?"

"Not as much as you did," I smiled. She blushed.

"Hi Pix," was Tanya's curt greeting.

"Lara, darling, go get showered and dressed - not as slutty as last night, as the women at the Club we are going to will have their own ideas about what they might want you in. Unless" she smiled, "you have changed your mind since we spoke?"

"No Miss Tanya. I will go shower."

After Lara had gone, Tanya grabbed a cup of tea and, sitting down, looked at me.

"You're a puzzle, Pixie. I guess you'll be off then? All too much for you?

"Why? I said I'd come to help."

"I was pretty sure that you'd want to do more. I've even left what I think is an outfit you will like in your room."

The way she was looking at me did nothing for my resolve.

"What is this Club?" I asked.

"You'll see, if you agree to do as you're told," was all she would say.

"I shan't see, I guess."

"Please yourself. Hi Lara, wow, you look hot!" Tanya said, staring at the vision before us.

I had to admit that the crop top and tartan mini-skirt Lara came back in looked good on her. Losing something of that chav look suited her.

I showered and went back to my room to see what Tanya had laid out for me. I took a deep breath. I doubted that "My little pony" tee shirts, were the height of teen fashion, but as it was that or nothing, I put it on. She'd laid out some clean white knickers with red hearts on them, which were the opposite of what I would normally wear, and they were bottomed out, as it were, with a pair of tight, worn denim shorts. I put on my socks and trainers. I was not shying away from a challenge; but I was not giving into her either.

"Oh Pixie, you look so cute," Tanya said, "don't you think, Lara?"

The latter grinned.

"I do."

"It's a shame," she said, "that she's not coming with us."

"Oh," said Lara, looking disappointed. "Are you leaving us Pixie?"

I looked at her and then at Tanya.

"It's okay," the latter grinned, "she will be looked after."

That made a shiver pass down my spine. I shot her a look; she shot one back. Only someone as besotted as Lara could have failed to notice the tension.

"Right, girls, into town we go!"

Tanya and Lara walked hand in hand, with me following. To any observers it would have looked like two women with someone's kid sister.

We came to a salon.

As we entered, a rather pretty woman smiled at Tanya.

"Is this your little cousin you mentioned?"

"She is," Tanya grinned, "and this is my new girlfriend, Lara. Pixie, Lara, this is Chloe."

"Hi Tanya!" An older woman came up and gave her a hug.

"Good to see you. See you tonight I hope, with Lara, is it?"

"You will, Edwina, oh you will. You okay with little Pixie helping out after her haircut?"

Edwina turned to me.

"Oh darling, you are such a little cutie. Would you like to help Aunty Eddie after you have your hair cut?"

Well, as Tanya had planned, that put me on the spot. I was not going to yield.

"If I could, Aunty," I said in my smallest voice.

"Oh she's such a poppet," Edwina said, giving Tanya another hug. I noticed Tanya gave her bum a good squeeze. "Okay, Chloe, you happy to give Pixie her haircut?"

Chloe, who had been observing the whole thing rather carefully, smiled and told me to sit in the seat.

As I did so, there was some exchange between Tanya and Edwina, but I could not catch it, as Chloe was putting cape on me.

"Tanya told me what you wanted, and I'd be delighted to give you a more stylish cut. Your hair is rather long for your figure, and I am sure I can find a better style. Do you trust me?"

Chloe seemed nice. She was, of course, right. I'd just let my hair grow, and not taking much of an interest in style, I tended to do it in a thick Dutch braid. Did it look okay? I had no idea, but Chloe obviously knew what she was talking about. So I nodded.

"You're the professional, so go for it."

"Anything?"

I smiled at her in the mirror.

"Within reason."

"And you trust me to do that?"

"Yes."

"That's interesting," she said, as she unbraided my hair and began to brush it. It felt good, and I began to relax.

"What is?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, you've got nice hair. Almost a shame to cut it, but I think you'll like the result. It will make you look younger."

Had the brushing not been so relaxing, I'd have picked up on that remark sooner.

"And that's what you want, isn't it?"

I started. For a moment, lost for words, I replied:

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" Chloe grinned.

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

"Good girl."

And even as she said those words, a thrill passed through me.

"You are a good girl, aren't you Pixie. Is that why you're not going with Tanya tonight? You're not her cousin, are you?"

I wanted the brushing to go on for ever. Maybe I should not be getting my hair cut? Who knew that having your hair done could feel so good? Startled out of my thoughts by Chloe's perceptive, and provocative, words, I replied:

"Yes and no and no."

"That's succinct," Chloe grinned, wielding what looked like a pair of shears. "Now for the cut."

Her eyes were shining.

She made a couple of snipping motions. I watched, fascinated by her reactions. She had my long hair in a ponytail and began to cut through it next to the nape of my neck. As the thick blades sliced through, and the ponytail came away in her hand, I could see what looked like ecstasy on Chloe's face. Her erotic arousal was clear.

"Now, Pixie, time to wash before we colour and style. You're happy?"

I could see it hardly mattered - except at some level it did to her, because despite her own near ecstasy, she was concerned for my comfort.

"I am, Miss," I confirmed.

Chloe brushed it again. I was a little stunned. Because it had been cut at the base of the nape, my hair was longer at the front than the back. I was not sure how it would look when finished, but it was certainly different.

"Now Pixie, I want you to bend forward, like this," she said, her hand on my head, pushing me above the bowl that was in front of me. "Hands to the front."

It felt an incredibly submissive act, to be bent forward like this, in a public place.

I felt the warm spray on my head, and Chloe's hip against my back. She pushed my hair forward, soaking it. After the first shock, it felt relaxing, and as her hands began to massage the shampoo into my scalp, I could feel her press against me, her fingers moving sensuously through what was left of my hair, creating a thick, creamy lather. She pushed my head down and little, and then pulled it up; up and down. On the downward push, I could hear her breathing becoming more ragged. She applied the hair dye.

As she began to stroke the shorn sides of my head, I was even more conscious of her evident arousal, but as her nails ran through my hair, I became conscious of my own. I was glad of the cape, and hoped that the wetness would not show later. Chloe's face was flushed.

"Right, let's get this dry for a while while I prep the next stage," Chloe said. I admired the way she had reasserted control over herself. And let's move you here, so your head can go back."

She wrapped my hair in a towel and lay me back. Her hands brushed the cape, just where it covered my nipples which, I knew, were hard as little gemstones.

"Would you like a magazine and a coffee, love?"

"Yes, Miss," I smiled.

"Did you enjoy that?" She whispered to me.

"I had no idea," I giggled.

Chloe went off to talk to Elaine, which gave me a chance to look round the salon as I waited for my coffee to cool. None of the proffered magazines were my sort of thing, so I decided to people watch.

Given where it was, the Salon was not one of those modern chrome and light palaces, it was very much a local place, and the atmosphere was relaxed. The customers were a mix of older women and young ones, and it was clear that everyone knew everyone else.

Chloe puzzled me. She was very clearly a skilled stylist with, as I had seen, a passion for her art which had something of the erotic about it. Although she seemed to fit in, I had a sense that she was not a local.

I sipped my coffee, glad that the wetness which had begun to tease me while Chloe was dealing with my hair, had a chance to dry.

Edwina interested me. She seemed very much the model of the bossy, cheerful salon owner, but there was something between her and Tanya - a tension. With her customers, and even to an extent with Chloe, Edwina was obviously in charge; that was not the vibe I had picked up from her brief exchange with Tanya.

Having slept poorly, my eyes began to close, and I must have drifted away, as the next thing I heard was Chloe's confident tone.

"Right, sleepyhead, eye's front."

Waking with a start, I grinned.

"Yes, Miss."

"Why do you call me Miss, Pixie? Is it just out of politeness to an older woman? Is it part of the role you have adopted, or is it...?"

"An act of submission? All of the above," I grinned.

"Damn!" She said, just let me read this.

In the mirror I could her expression as she read the text. A smile crossed her face, followed by some expression I could not read.

"Well, little one," she said, "that was your 'cousin.' She is washing her hands of you for today, they are busy and won't be back tonight - she wants me to babysit."

My face must have given something away, as Chloe replied:

"Except you don't really need a babysitter, do you? But would you feel better with one."

I felt myself blushing. I nodded.

"Well," Chloe said, licking her lips, "if I am babysitting you, you are going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?"

Those two fatal words - good and girl - send tingles through me.

"Pixie, as you are covered by the cape, undo your shorts and put your hand into your knickers and touch yourself. Then let me taste."

It was, of course, perfectly safe, but the fact that was my first thought rather than a 'how dare she?' was warning enough about where the treatment I was getting was taking me. I did it all the same. I was sopping wet.

Gingerly, I slipped my hand out and proffered a wet finger to Chloe who smelt it and them licked.

"Delicious. As I thought, you are a wet little slut."

"Yes, Miss," I blushed.

"Right," she said, undoing the towel and giving what was left of my hair a brush.

"You like?" She asked.

I did, the mix of mauve and silvery purple was so not me that it helped me redefine what I was going to do.

"Time for the undercut," Chloe announced, putting a rubber mat around my shoulders, and plugging in a pair of clippers. She combed through my damp hair and parted it into sections, leaving the lower back half loose, then placed a guard on the clippers and switched them on.

"Now, head forward," Chloe instructed, placing her hand on the back of my head, and leaning it forward till my chin was tucked into my chest. Chloe brought the clippers up through her nape, flicking her wrist as she reached the top of the section.

Over and over, Chloe ran the clippers over my nape and hair, shearing it down to a soft fuzz. She pushed the clippers sideways, and ensured they went over the soft area behind my ears. She then changed the guard to a smaller one and went over the border, giving it more of a tapered and blended look.

Chloe's skill was on show, as she slipped away at my hair, putting the clippers down and using her fine bladed scissors to shape it. I watched, fascinated as she ensured that the from section fell forward just enough to touch my chin. The heavily clipped sides provided a striking contrast.

"So?"

I looked in the mirror, hardly recognising the reflection.

"Too much?"

I grinned.

"No, no, it, it's great!"

"Not the old you?"

I giggled.

"No. But I like."

"Great, we'll call it the Pixie undercut. Well let's settle up, and as you have nothing to do until I babysit you, how about you do our 'Saturday girl,' duties?"

I grinned, getting into the spirit of it.

"Yes, Miss Chloe. What does that involve?"

"Offering clients drinks and making them, helping them into gowns or capes, shampooing them, sweeping up hair, keeping the place tidy, and generally being at my beck and call. Suit you?"

"Oh yes Miss!"

Chloe removed the rubber mat and the cape, and I stood up - to my horror my shorts were still undone.

"Bad girl, quick!"

I swiftly fastened them. After paying, Chloe handed me a broom and told me to clear up the hair. I did.

I spent a pleasant afternoon helping out. Edwina, who had taken a liking to me, told me my hair was wonderful, and congratulated Chloe on her achievement. The other women all treated me nicely, and with Chloe mentoring me, I quite forgot about Tanya.

As it came time to close the salon, Chloe told Edwina to go, and she and I would clear up and lock the place.

"You're cute, Pixie, and anytime you want a Saturday job, it's yours."

"Thanks, Aunty," I said, eagerly.

It took us about half an hour to get the place straight.

"Right, back to yours, shall we pick up a Chinese on the way?"

"Sure," I said.

Tanya's felt cold and empty when we got back, but Chloe soon warmed it up.

As we ate our takeaway, she told me, again, how hot I looked.

I was touched. She must have known that back there she could have ordered me to do anything and had a good chance of it happening.

"So do you," I said, "why then, didn't you press me back in the Salon?"

"I pressed you plenty, babe."

"You know what I mean. You almost came back there. Why didn't you have me go back into the storeroom and eat you out?"

"Because I am not Tanya!"

That made me smile.

"Where are they tonight?"

She explained to me that Edwina had a domme called Elaine, and that the latter had a network of chav sluts who worked for her to satisfy the needs of her clients.

"Tanya is one of her main suppliers. She enjoys dominating the girls first, then passes them on. She told me that it was what the 'sluts' wanted and so why not? Why did you not go with her?"

"Wasn't invited as I would not do as she told me."

"But you are a submissive, Pixie? So why not?"

"There's no thrill for me in the way she treats her subs."

"And Lara?"

I explained, finally, what I was doing there, and that Tanya actually cared about Lara. It was, I explained, to help them both that I had come.

We chatted easily for the next hour or so. Then Chloe smiled.

"Wash and bedtime!"

"Really? Just when we were enjoying ourselves."

Chloe smiled.

"Go wash and change and come back for inspection."

"Yes Miss," I smiled, going off and doing just that. I came back in my vest and knickers.

"Good girl."

She must have known how I felt, but she smiled and said:

"Hands out."

She inspected me to see I was clean

Then she pulled me to her.

"I did not have you earlier because it would have been making you do something. You'd have done it but resented it later."

"And now?" I asked, as I felt her warmth.

"You tell me?" Chloe asked, her eyes meeting mine.

We kissed.

It felt so good.

I opened my lips to her, allowing her tongue to press in and explore. As she pressed against me, I knew what I wanted.

I looked at her.

"That poor pussy must be aching from earlier. How about I deal with it - I am your Saturday girl after all!"

"You are," she grinned.

We went up to my bedroom, and as she lay back on the bed, I slipped her panties off and luxuriated in her - her scent, her taste, her obvious excitement. Suddenly I wanted, wanted her so much.

My tongue slide between her lips, my hands gripping her hips and my lips sucking her juices. She gripped my hair.

"Fuck, fuck, Pixie so wanted you earlier!"

As she pushed her wetness against my face, I felt myself begin to spasm, but concentrated hard and, making my tongue into a tube, I pressed it between her lips, my nose pressed against her clit, just under the narrow airstrip of hair. I felt her grip my head between her thighs, and my world narrowed to that erotic space as she squirted into my face. Her spasms kept going until, after what seemed to be a third orgasm, she stopped.

"Wrecked your hairdo, Pixie," she grinned, looking down. "Your new face cream suits you though. Wanna kiss?"

"Well," I said, "yes, and I know a woman who can fix it,"

We kissed.

As we lay together, Chloe asked:

"So who are you really Pixie, and what's this about, this thing with Tanya?"

I told her, and about Tay. She was a good listener.

"And, Pixie, now?"

"Now?"

"Yes. Don't tell me that your clothes are all about being a chav."

She was perceptive.

"To be honest, I am not sure."

"I did wonder if it might be that adult baby girl thing, but that's so not you. Well, I'm glad I ignored Tanya."

I started.

"What?"

"Oh her text said to use you as I wanted."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I wanted to use you as you and I wanted."

"You get it, don't you?"

"Yeah, I've had words with Edwina about this. I like to be in charge, but where's the fun if your partner isn't getting any?"

"Agreed," I said, cuddling into her. "But how do we get that through to Tanya?"

"Oh," said Chloe, "I have an idea or two, but as we have the rest of the night together, come here!"

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,315 Followers