All Comments on 'Summer School Streaker'

by Nude_Writer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rjhomerjhome4 months ago

A teachers sexual adventure late at night around her school - nice!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You write really horny stories! Thank you.

Lynx_247Lynx_247about 1 year ago

Oh wow God the story is hot and how lucky are them lads🤔and how unlucky was Kevin that would be my luck as well 😏

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

A fun story,

Keep writing and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very entertaining, exhibition story that just kept getting more fun imagining what was she doing next.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 3 years ago

Great story ... Loved it! I love going on nude walks when I can get away with it ... You're right; it's exhilarating! Loved the ending, though I've never been that lucky ...

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954almost 3 years ago

Phenomenal imagination, falling to the floor while on the side of a grassy hill was a slip, but who's complaining... There is no way these guys will hold what happened to themselves, the jig is up, her career is over, at least she went out with a bang...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story!

Will you make a "Nude World" ch.3 though?

KitPiscesKitPiscesalmost 3 years ago

So HOT and delightfully dirty.

mikewozeremikewozerealmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it, thanks!

TheBigB15365TheBigB15365almost 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story. Really hope there’s a part two sometime in the future!!:)

ShmiShmialmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. This kind of nude in public scenario is the best, and this story is about as perfect as they get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNude_Writer@Nude_Writer
I am not a girl. The girl in my pic is Iga Wyrwal. And no, I don't always write when I'm nude. I'm just a pervy dude who loves erotica, porn, and nudity in general. I don't write as often as I want to. I've never really been much of a writer anyway, so it's often difficult to...