All Comments on 'Summer Switch Ch. 02'

by qchickie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazingly erotic story. Can't wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG this is one of the hotest stories that I have ever read. The pace. The tease. The friendship. The respect. The creativity. The open mindness. The uniqueness. The pants on fire. Than pants melted. Than pants combusted. Please give this girl another chapther. I mean a lot of other chapters

qchickieqchickieabout 3 years agoAuthor

Wow thanks so much for this awesome comment! :) Chapter 3 has just been submitted so hopefully it will get through moderation quickly. Chapter 4 is mostly written so that should be up within a few weeks too. I am definitely falling in love with these characters more and more as I write them; so glad that others are enjoying them too. Thanks again and happy reading! ;)

NudeCanuckDudeNudeCanuckDudeabout 3 years ago
So damn hot!!

An amazing story. You are such a good writer. Love the way the characters deal with each other. There is wonderful kindness and respect between characters whatever the power relationship!! I can’t help but also love the Canadianisms. There are more familiar to me, and seem consistent with the above sentiment. This is one of the most erotic descriptions of exploration of sexuality that I’ve read, and being bi-curious I’ve read a bunch! So relatable and wonderful. Oh, and I was so turned on that I came twice during part 2!!!! Thank you so much.

qchickieqchickiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thx for the lovely comment @NudeCanuckDude (love the user name lol). I do try to add little hints to make it clear the characters are Canadian where I can.

Hope you will enjoy the new stories that are coming out this month - all of Chapter 5 is smokin' hot if I do say so myself! Don't forget to add me to your list of fave authors so you'll get notified when they are published.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Incredible!! Bravo!

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Girl! You are so bad!! You'll have those boys sucking cock and gobbling cum in no time. Then it's back door time. Sick. Like them, I'm not gay but I wouldn't mind a mouthful of Nolan's cock. Just for research. 😛😛⛲⛲⛲⛲

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqchickie@qchickie
May2022 Update - Back online after 2 awful semesters and lost passwords! I've spent 2 hours panicking because I couldn't remember the password to my writing docs but I finally remembered! First part of Chapter 6 has been posted (5K+ words!). Sorry for the long wait & thank you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES