Summer Switch Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam stepped back, once again leaning on the dresser to observe, enjoying her film director role and once again wishing she was actually creating a video of this scene. Maybe later this summer, she reassured herself, once they were more comfortable with all of this. She was carefully monitoring the guys' expressions and comfort levels, especially Cole's, to ensure they were always experiencing a much higher ratio of pleasure to anxiety.

"Nolan, I want you to get back to giving Jake a blow job." Cam's calm voice directed and Nolan was quick to obey, using only his mouth to scoop up Jake's cock with an eager slurping sound. "Such a good little slut." Nolan's answering moan told her she was on the right track. Dirty talk had been on all of their kinks lists to varying degrees. "Show us what a good little cocksucker you are." Coming closer behind Nolan, she reached down to give his ass a few gentle smacks, encouraging him to stick it out more. She soothed the area with some soft rubbing attention afterwards.

"Cole, give Jake's nipples some attention. Jake, you can hold Nolan's head." Cam continued giving directions, watching her three friends pleasure each other and getting very wet from what she saw. She gave her fake dick a few strokes, enjoying the movements it created within her own body as well as the lust in her friends' gazes. She stepped forward, ready to get back to participating. First she decided to lick Jake's nipples, her tongue playing in between Cole's fingers. Jake seemed to love the added stimulation, and the wetness allowed Cole's fingers to slide across them so easily.

"Nolan, suck my cock too," she commanded, coming to stand right beside Jake, getting her dildo as close to his real cock as she could. Nolan happy obliged her, and those standing watched the erotic sight of their blond friend on his knees, sliding his mouth around the silicone and real-life staffs. Jake had his hands threaded in Nolan's hair and helped direct him back and forth, pulling Nolan from cock to cock. Now that Nolan was naked, his own dick hung between his wide-legged kneeling stance, a shiny drop of pre-cum at the tip.

Withdrawing from Nolan's reach, Cam circled around behind Cole, allowing her fingers to gently trail over the warm skin of Jake's body and then Cole's. Wrapping herself around Cole, she touched him all over, sending shivers down his spine at all the unpredictable motions. She played with his nipples as he continued playing with Jake's; she palmed his cock in her hand and pressed it up against him, stroking upwards; she reached down to squeeze his ass cheeks in her hands, gently teasing her fingertips at the edges of his ass crack. It reminded him of her ass play the night before, while his cock had been buried deep in her throat and her nose pressed firmly against his body. He couldn't help the moans that came from deep in his chest. From the sounds of his other friends, he wasn't alone in being overwhelmed by incredible sensations.

Cam pressed up snugly behind Cole, so close he could feel her dildo pressed up against his ass. With Cam being so much shorter than him, it stuck out below his ass cheeks. In fact, as Cam slapped his inner thighs lightly to get him to widen his stance, he realized the dildo could fit right between his legs, the head poking at the underside of his nut sack. Cam's gentle but insistent pressure pressed him close to Jake and Cole couldn't hold back the "ahhh" of pleasure as his cock pressed up against the very warm skin of his friend.

"Nolan, look! We're making a very hot hunky-man sandwich up here..." Cam teased. Nolan paused his focused oral efforts to look up; his blue eyes showed a humourous twinkle at the sight of his friends piled up so close together in front of him. He returned to his efforts with more physical enthusiasm, his motions occasionally thrusting Jake back into Cole's hard form. Jake was moaning in earnest by now as he enjoyed all the attention to his body from both sides. Nolan had practiced taking him deep into his throat the night before, and was starting to attempt this again. Cole's fingers on his nipples, made slippery with Cam's saliva were adding to his pleasure, ratcheting it up little by little. His body felt physically weaker, knees starting to buckle slightly, but he trusted that Cole's strong arms would hold him up.

"Jake, is Nolan a good cocksucker?" Cam's voice was still low and calming but had a very teasing and sexy intonation now. Jake was barely able to verbally respond, managing something like an "uh huh!". Cam continued her soothing but arousing talk, asked Nolan if Jake tasted good, asking Jake if he wanted to be the first to come, if he wanted to shoot his cum all over Nolan's tongue. As her body undulated against Cole, rocking him into Jake, she asked him if he liked having her cock between his legs, liked having his cock pressed up against Jake's body.

Each of Cam's friends could honestly answer "yes" to every question. There was no doubt in their minds they were loving everything. Even if they were to try to verbally lie, their bodies would give them away. Pre-cum was smeared against the top Jake's ass, was being licked up by Nolan's tongue, and was dripping from Nolan's cock into the rug under his knees. Cam leaned around Cole's huge body to get a better look at Nolan, who had kept his slut's pose with ass sticking out behind him.

"Oh God, look at you, Nolan. I can tell you love that cock. Get it nice and wet so you can fuck yourself on it." Nolan whimpered at her words, still eagerly taking Jake's cock as deep as he could, swallowing around the stiff shaft.

"Cam, I- I'm so close." Jake's voice sounded desperate. His impending orgasm was getting too difficult to hold back, it was building so intensely that he felt it starting in his spine.

"Do you wanna come, Jake? Will you be able to go for round two after a bit?"

"Hell, yah." His hands tightened in Nolan's hair as he watched his lover take his cock down again and again. There was something so delicious about seeing his perfectly beautiful friend get completely wrecked and ruined by his cock. Nolan's lips were red and puffy, his eyes watering, his hair a complete mess from being used to control his head movements. Yet those bright blue eyes looked up at him with nothing but lust and extreme trust that Jake would treat him right. "Fuck! So good at this, Nolan."

Jake continued to piston his hips, moving from sensation to sensation. Nolan's hot and wet mouth in front of him, throat muscles swallowing around him before he pulled off with a gasp to catch his breath. Cole's thick cock behind him, sandwiched between his ass cheeks as Cam pressed him forward. He hadn't been able to help but think what that fat dick would feel like inside his body - shoved into his mouth, his throat, his ass. Cole's fingers splayed across his chest, now moving without hesitation to tweak at his nipples and squeeze his pecs firmly, learning what he enjoyed. He allowed himself to lean his weight into Cole's sturdy frame, allowed himself to press back against that cock and then shove his own forward into Nolan's eager mouth. It felt like they were all connected, Cam fucking into Cole fucking into him fucking into Nolan. God, what if they were fully connected that way, Jake thought, able to picture that scene really clearly now: Cam's solid dildo shoved up Cole's ass, Cole's huge shaft pounding him forward into Nolan's mouth or ass.

With these thoughts running through his head, Jake was helplessly tumbling into an orgasm, unable to hold back any longer. He grunted and groaned as it quickly rushed over him. His knees went weak, but Cole was there to hold his weight, hands spread firmly over Jake's pecs, each finger adding delicious pressure that bordered on pain. His hips stuttered and lost their rhythm as he came and came but Nolan was there to eagerly take over, shoving himself so far down on Jake's cock that his nose pressed into his groin. He could feel Nolan's tongue pressing firmly against the underside of his shooting dick, milking the cum out into his waiting mouth.

After it felt like his balls had surely been completely drained, Jake caught his breath and tried to find his knees again. He allowed his head to drop back against Cole's massive hairy chest to loll against his thick shoulder. When he felt Cole's warm breath against the column of his neck he'd just exposed, he smiled dreamily. Nolan was still holding Jake's cock in his mouth, tongue moving around to lick it all clean and get every drop of cum. He realized how tightly he was holding onto Nolan's hair and gradually started to loosen his fingers, instead running his fingers through Nolan's hair. The kneeling man hummed appreciatively, arching into the feeling like a contented cat.

"Fuck, that was amazing, guys." Jake's voice was the first to break the silence after he'd panted for a minute. "A`thank you' seems inadequate for like, the best orgasm I've ever had, but thanks just the same."

Cam's voice remained a low purr as happily complimented her friends on their awesome sexiness and willingness to try hot new stuff. She disentangled herself from Cole's body and dropped to her knees next to Nolan, affectionately rubbing his torso as he reluctantly completed his tasks and allowed Jake's dick to slip from between his lips.

Jake got himself into an upright position again now that his knees were solid. Cole started to allow his arms to drop away from Jake's chest but Jake quickly covered them with his own hands and gave a squeeze instead, pulling his friend close behind him.

"Thanks, man, icing on the cake."

"Really?" Cole seemed to genuinely not be sure if his actions had contributed to Jake's pleasure so Jake was quick to reassure him that this was not the case. He also mentioned that he knew Cole would hold him up with his strength when he could tell he was starting to lose his own. Cole seemed pleased although still somewhat perplexed, maybe unsure about this strange combination of deep friendship and sexual affection.

"Cole, I am so glad you chose to do this; it has already been a dream come true." Cam looked up at both of them and her grin was both huge and contagious. She'd thrown an arm affectionately around Nolan and the two were looking up at their lovers. Jake and Cole couldn't help but consider how delicious Nolan and Cam looked right then, naked and on their knees.

"Mmm," she commented as an aside to Nolan, "I like those expressions. That's the `I'm going to fuck you' expression." Her eyes flickered innocently up to Cole's and Jake's, who looked almost predatory with their expressions. Nolan took a good look and apparently liked what he saw as well, as he hummed happily in agreement with Cam's statement.

"What next, Cam?"

(continue on for more of Chapter 5...)