All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 03'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your submissive's weak excuses reflected inferior training incentives! Lets try another angle?

Exhibitionists invariably claim enforced wanton behaviour, to their partners!

Also experiment with anal sex play, if only for her dear husband;s sake?

Obviously afraid to admit her penchant for sensual excitement, blackmail is no excuse for Lisa's behaviour. Willingness to experiment with both sexes was obvious, betraying BDSM desires for painful humilliation, beyond her vanilla husband's previous expectations, Kept totally naked by choice; Lisa must be forced to give erotic body massages to her chosen dominants in her own home, until caught 'proudly stark naked' by one shocked husband. With mandatory pubic hair removal checked daily he adopt her SM lifestyle more readily, savouring her smoothly sweet-scented willing flesh to a prior [masked] appearance of her womanly charms, she'd formerly favoured. -By indulging Lisa's penchant for submissive behaviour, he considered himself fortunate being able to witness her experimental pain tolerances first hand!

MFF threesomes were a delightful bonus, which Lisa had gratefully initiated!

Two shaved women became a favoured visual treat, after a hard days work?

BTW: Best of luck, for your next erotic fun-filled chapter, from an SM fan?

jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 13 years ago
Ass whipping

I like the fact Lisa and Abby beat her ass with her own hair brush, with the neighbor coming in later feel it would behove Todd to use, Lisa, Steve and Sam as his enforcers. Making sure they all got plenty of licks on her lovely body. insuring she keeps becoming ever more submissive, co-operative and maliable to the looming changes in her life.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
another masterpiece

your write so well i found myself wet

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Very hot and humiliating

but whose "best friend" is taking such compromosing pictures of her? *head shaking*

And how can Summer ever imagine to get out this straight and clean, with yet already THREE people having hold on her?

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceabout 10 years ago
This is a great story

I'm not often into humiliation stories but I have to admit, I'm interested in this one!

johnlw77johnlw77over 9 years ago
So exciting!

Yes Summer is really sinking fast int a situation which will enslave her totally. James being away sets the scene perfectly. She is totally vulnerable and totally without help. And so may delicious chapters to come! i can't wait!

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
That BITCH....

Lisa is no friend of Summer's. This started out to be a hot exciting story, but has degenerated rapidly. I know it is only fiction, but betrayal and gross humiliation is a BIG turn off for me!!!!

I gave this chapter one star, but in my opinion it deserves a minus ten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That Bitch

I, on the other hand find Lisa's excitement and cravings for her control over her friend really hot and not tooo much of a stretch for a sexually charged woman, since she believes Summer is really into submission on her own account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm loving your story, but...

...your way of telling the story DOES irk me somewhat. You have an irritating habit of leaving out certain punctuation; particularly quotation marks. I hope you know already of which I speak. If you could fix that little flaw, I would be so grateful to you.

YOMEYO

DashDotDashDotover 2 years ago

Wow, I read the first, Summer's Blackmail 01, mostly out of curiosity when it showed under the Similar Stories list. The title had me wondering is it was anything like my experience when my husband and I posted a few pictures on another online site, it was fun reading the comments and chatting with a few of I guess you could say fans. A few chats were quite exciting and more pictures were added by us, mostly me, I loved the attention. One chat in particular progressed to emails as things got hotter and more thrilling. He seemed like a very nice guy till one day after sending him a few pictures that showed more than the cropped ones we had posted. He went into detail over what he had done after seeing one and asked for another from the same time it was taken, I gladly sent it. It was from the same night as the one that excited him, different angle, same display but uncropped. The next email seconds later said we should meet, I said we couldn't. His next said he knew the basement it was taken in and named the owner, a friend of ours. At first I denied it but he pushed and got me to agree but only with my husband. We met a few days later and I was pretty shocked, he was a friend of our friend's son who was away in the army. It didn't turn as wild as Summer's blackmailer but it was fun till he went back to college after summer break.

bpanther777bpanther777almost 2 years ago

All I can say is this is wild!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i like it so much cause it remind me how i was treated by Mr Ed at the arcade in the adult bookstore

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Awesome! Lisa is now Summer’s mistress. Summer will shave her pussy and it seems that she will be doing a lot of sucking and fucking. No question that she is a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES