All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 04'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
two thumbs up

brilliant keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

good work..

waiting eagerly for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Get an editor

Your stories are OK but your use of language and vocabulary is atrocious. Have you ever heard of contractions? People don't (contraction) talk like that. I can't (contraction) even finish reading them. Too bad.

davinedavineabout 10 years ago
HOT

So Hot. I'm loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whelp?

You obviously should look up the meaning of the word. I think you mean welt but possibly not.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingabout 2 years ago

Just a tad disappointed that you revealed Todd = Master T so quickly. I enjoy the prospect of her being made to not just submit, but to actively seduce her troublemaking student. Imagine the pure humiliation of not just obeying, but having to actively seduce a student - and not just any random student, but one of her most disliked students. Him not giving her demands and orders, but instead just innocently present, while *SHE* had to come on to him.

Maybe she gets a letter on her doorstep first thing in the morning from MasterT saying that he has instructed Todd to come over this morning - but told him nothing else. That she will have to apologize to him for being a bitch this school year, ask him to help her learn from her mistakes (by giving her a spanking), and offering to make it up to him (by sucking his cock). That he wants her to give Todd her phone and ask him to take a picture of her face covered in his cum. If she doesn't send the picture to Master T by the time Todd left, he would pull the trigger on his blackmail.

I love the image of her standing in her flimsy nightgown in front of one of her most troublesome students, who she doesn't think knows anything about this blackmail stuff. Then not only having to apologize for being a bitch to this mere student, but also being made to ask him to spank her would be deliciously humiliating. And asking to serve him and for him to take a picture... she'd feel like the lowest of sluts to be propositioning a student - especially one she so dislikes. Could be made all the better with a condescending smirk and a few comments about how he's not sure she really wants this. If she truly doesn't want to suck his cock, then he doesn't want to force her. "Forget about my blackmail material. I'd never do anything with that. It's just for my own personal collection. But if you actually want to suck my cock, I need you to convince me you truly want to. I wouldn't want you to think I'm forcing you." Then for her to have to actually beg to be allowed to suck her student's cock.

Other than that small let-down, the rest of this story is fantastic. Continuing through it.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Very hot. I do like the comments made by satedandwaiting. These notwithstanding, it is a very erotic and compelling story. Summer’s degradation is progressing very steadily and she obviously loves much of it, and is orgasming almost constantly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
1850 Followers
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES