All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 10'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

best yet

jpalsgrjpalsgrabout 12 years ago
Super

Your changing her phsyically and mentally, can't wait for more.

steph2004stersteph2004sterabout 12 years ago
the best

for so long, my fav story of this genre was Owned Teacher. but no doubt about it, Summer has taken first place. i get so many cums per chapter it is amazing. i just wish there was a way to know when a new chapter is published!

swjayswjayabout 12 years ago
Best Yet

Waited a long time for this chapter but it was well worth it. Looking forward to Summer's next sensual submission and exploitation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep going

Can't wait to see how she explains all the chab=nges to James when he comes home, and whether he carries on the trend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of the best Ever

Keep going, this is a great story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep going

Keep coming back to this series the best on here by far, need chp 11 and more posted ASAP.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very nice

i really enjoy your series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great series

Keep up the work, need 11 posting soon tho too long between releases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too many

This is a really good series except for the fact that it's getting way out of control. There are just way too many people gaining control over her and too many stockpiling blackmail material on Summer. Letting so many others gain partial control over your slut will lead to nothing but the whole scheme crashing. In addition her continiued attempts to resist after you are sure you have 'broken' her is killing the story, either you've broken her and she's embraced her role or she isn't broken and is still resisting. Repeated threats to 'expose' her by sending out your blackmail material is self defeating as any rational woman would realize that she's already stuck and either she completely rebells and faces the consiquences or she submits totaly and quits trying to find a way out. Otherwise it's a good story and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I agree with the last comment. Too much going on. Would have flowed better without all the revolt. If she knows she is stuck Todd can make her do anything he wants, she doesn;t have to want to do it by has too. The humiliation and anxiety would still be there.

I would have like to have her drip the cum from the delivery boy on half the pizza then instructed to eat those pieces in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

you and tod both suck to go from ass to mouth is a very sick thing to do to any one he needs a goo d kick in the balls and for to step hard on his balls so they hurt every time walks.

johnlw77johnlw77over 9 years ago
still she sinks!

Another good development! What an imagination Mr Wilcox has, and what indignities poor Summer is enduring,yet now knows nothing else but captivity.

imperfectionistimperfectionistalmost 3 years ago

I love how Todd pushes the nudity and exposing her as a way to train her and break her down. I have had some experience with that sort of thing (not as extreme as this fantasy story, of course) and there is a very real mental effect when someone is kept nude because of the vulnerability and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's the best story ever@

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES