Sunbathing Slut

Story Info
Stallion brothers get it on at the beach...
1.3k words
17.2k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Beau smirked, the surfer stallion on a sun lounger, his board laid out on the sand beside him, damp from the ocean. His rich chestnut coat glowed with good health, sun kissed in the summer sun, the beach quiet, a little one that he frequented that was off limits to tourists: the way he liked it when he was looking for some privacy. He was lean and built for surfing, not overly muscled but every bit of muscle he did have was functional and fit.

Kelly was stronger than him, a power lifter at heart, though he had taken after their father more than anything else. The strong, muscled stallion was not focusing all that much on how he looked (though that was a definite bonus of all his time spent in the gym), but more on how much he could lift. The summer, however, brought a lean cut to his bodies, abdominals sharply defined in a way that his brother's eyes could not help but linger on.

"You look good," he chuckled softly, Kelly towelling off his mane beside him, though he was not as good a surfer as Beau was, not by far. "But you don't hit the big waves like I do."

Kelly snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," the bright chestnut stallion grunted, though there was a twinkle in his eye. "You say that, but I still caught a couple that you missed."

"Luck of the wave!"

Brothers, they laughed and mocked one another naturally, but there was something deeper between them, or something that longed to go deep. As he lay there, Beau's surfing trunks tented out lazily with a throbbing hard-on that appeared as if from nowhere, the thick sausage of his meat pushing from his stallion-sheath and swelling with arousal. It didn't take much more than the sight of his brother, his muscled chest and back, to get him randy, nickering softly, lips fluttering in a masculine "come hither" sense.

"What, you horny already?"

Kelly laughed, flipping the towel at him, though Beau only responded by tugging his trunks down to free the monster of his cock, letting the hard length spring up proudly, a flat tip glistening with a faint hint of pre-cum. He was as ready as ever, not even bothering to stroke his own length as it pulsed invitingly.

It was an invitation that Kelly was destined to obey the call of, his brother licking his lips, snorting and nickering, his tail flagging instinctively. The relationship between them, to be fair, was not normal for most brothers, but it was what worked for the two of them as brothers and partners in crime.

They lusted and they loved and that was the end of it as Kelly's shaft throbbed, slipping from his sheath, but it was not even fully hard when he sank onto Beau's shaft, legs bending, lowering himself more and more until the head of it pressed to his tail hole. It was an easy fit, but only because the liver chestnut stallion had taken him so many times already. He was more than used to it, though it still made him groan out loud, nostrils fluttering, need peaking, aching through in such a way that he felt that he simply had to lean into it in some way.

"Fuck yes..."

Lust and love could be carnal too, even when taken out in the sunshine of a hidden cove with a parasol barely covering them, swinging off to the side. His tail hole spread around that meaty monster of a cock, tensing his thighs, riding and fucking him as if he was permanently in a squat. Without any weight on his back, it should have been an easy feat for Kelly, Beau leaning back on the sun lounger with his paws behind his head.

"Unff... Yeah, ride it, baby."

He only called Kelly that as he knew that Kelly could not or would not get away until he'd had his fill of the other stallion, though there was no telling just which of them was truly in control. Maybe that kind of play was best passed back and forth between the two of them, allowing them both to share in both sides of it. No one had ever really wanted to take the top position all the time, after all, not as throaty nickers and warm neighs filled the warm, open air.

Salt licked at the air, the cliffs towering but not casting shade over them as Kelly rode his dick for all he was worth, the length of Beau's shaft disappearing deeper and deeper. The stallion's arse swallowed it up like the pro that he was, Beau nickering his approval, paws finally coming up, reaching for his brother, dragging him down past the medial ring. Although Kelly gasped at the sudden, even deeper, penetration, his eyes rolled faintly, snorting heavily, his hide quivering with the need of it all.

"Fuck, Beau, you're going to get me to cum hard if you keep doing that to me..."

But Kelly had absolutely no intention of stopping, his neighs rising, though he was not usually a very vocal creature, his shiny, black hooves gleaming in the sun. The day was right and the surf was high, on the edge of the turn of the tide as Kelly clenched down around the thick length pleasurably invading his tight hole. He snorted heavily, mane flipping from one side of his neck to the other as he tossed his head, cock throbbing, jerking and twitching as pre-cum drooled from it, dripping to his brother's stomach and lower abdomen.

Yet there was nothing he could do to hold back and neither could Beau as blissful climax took both of them at the same time, crying out, rocking and humping passionately, the moment getting the better of them. There was nothing else that they would rather have experienced together, each clasping one paw of the other, fingers tight, closed around, moaning out loud with no one to hear them, to bear witness to their tantalisingly illicit tryst. No, it was just for them, only for them. Thick ropes of cum poured forth, splattering Beau's chest from Kelly's dick like splurted sun cream, though every drop of his seed sank up under the stallion's tail, slickening the path of his cock.

On and on... Their joint orgasms rolled together as if they had merely been waiting for each other to experience that blissful high, heaving, panting, their bodies marked with sweat where they had been drying from the ocean before. But such passion was not to be set aside so easily as they grunted thickly, groaning deep in the backs of their throats, experiencing joy in the only way that brother stallions with lusts like theirs possibly could.

Yet Beau's cock remained hard, rammed up inside his brother's anal passage, as he moaned out loud, head falling back where he had not realised that he'd been leaning up. Kelly whinnied to him, squeezing his paw, though Beau's breathless laugh was only met with a cocky grin and a flick of a long, dark-brown, nearly black, tail.

Kelly was not to be outdone, his free paw resting on the rich red chestnut stallion's chest, fingers splayed out lightly over his smaller pecs, though they were still impressive, to him.

"Round two, stud-brother?"

Beau grunted, eyes bright with need.

"You bet!"

One round would never be enough for the two of them, much less in the privacy of their secluded little cove, enjoying life and lust to the max, as was their way.

Plus, a sunbathing "slut" of a brother surely deserved another round of getting his rocks off, Kelly thought to himself with a wicked grin, clenching down around his brother's cock just to hear him give that special nicker. It would always make his heart pound.

The day was not over and there was a lot more surf and heart pounding climaxes to catch yet!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mind Controlled Sisters Brother mind controls his sisters and has sex with them.in Incest/Taboo
Trip with Brother Pt. 01 Hannah and her older brother go on a very educational trip.in Incest/Taboo
A Brother Sister Halloween Brother and sister virgins let Halloween bring them together.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Nymph Sister inherited mom's libido and needs her brother's help.in Incest/Taboo
Deliah's Double Cock Night Delilah gets fucked by her brother and his best friend.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories